Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Dane finally reached her sweet spot, making the mermaid moan more. Dane gave out a loud orgasmic scream as he cummed inside Belle, shooting loads and loads of his cum inside. Some small part of him, throughout all the jumbled thoughts in his head during this, hoped that he would give this mermaid a child, making her truly his.

After a few minutes, Dane tried to look at Belle, panting as the cumming slowed down a bit.

His hot seed filled her, surprising her almost. She shuddered slightly, clinging to him, afraid of what she felt, both physically and emotionally. Her skin covered with a layer of sweat, her jasmine scent slightly musky and quite potent in the room, her eyes closed, as she breathed in his scent mixing with hers.

His body was hard and hot against her, her hands slipped from his arms, and fell to his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat against her hand. Her lips slightly parted as her breathing began to slow. She moved her pelvis so he was out of her. Her body both hummed with pleasure and ached.

Dane panted, a bit disappointed that Belle pulled herself out. Still, he could tell she enjoyed it somewhat, even though she must not have known what it is. He moved up to her face, lying next to the panting mermaid, and petted her hair.

"MMmm...thanks for letting me inside you. It's been so long since I've had wonderful sex. And I'm sure you must have liked it." Dane mumbled to Orabelle.

Orabelle cupped his face, watching his feature, her fingers slipped up to his hair, pushing the strands off his face.

The only thing Belle was unaware of at this point was her bond to Dane right now. It relates to a sacred ceremony. Once a mermaid bonds to a man, he will forever be her mate. At least on the mermaid's part. The only loop hole for this was when the mermaid/man bonded with another, which was not likely in their culture since divorce did not exist, and cheating is punishable by death.

Oblivious to all that, she just rested her head on his chest, quite tired, and exhausted.

Dane chuckled lightly and snuggled next to the mermaid. He didn't know why, but he felt that Belle will be with him for a long time. He surely wanted to think so. He felt so happy and at peace with this mermaid. He didn't know how he would explain this strange woman to others, but he didn't worry about that now. He just glad this mermaid will stay with him.

He dozed off to slumber, the mermaid resting with Dane.

The couple surprisingly slept time the next morning, Dane being the first to wake up. He looked at the sleepy mermaid and smiled. Feeling a bit naughty, his fingers went to her crotch, fingering it. He could feel how cold and a bit wet it was after the yesterday's activities.

Belle was dehydrated. Having spent the entire night out of the water. Her lips were dry, her breathing terribly slow. Her dreams were vivid. Waves, salty sea air, warmth, and sand. . . on her feet, as waves brushed against her feet, oddly enough she had not changed to a mermaid. Then again it was a dream.

She arched as he touched her womanhood, letting a low moan as she flipped to her side, facing him. She was still asleep though. Her legs parted slightly, thinking it was all a dream.

"Oh my..I guess you aren't used to living out of water yet." Dane said. He got up and gently carried Belle to the jacuzzi in the bathroom, making sure not to wake her up yet. As soon as he laid her in, he turned the tap on. He smiled as he saw his precious mermaid, feelign a bit rejuvenated as the water touched her, also revealing her tail.

"Hehe even in her sleep she is enjoying herself." Dane commented.

Belle came awake when the water touched her skin, her eyes fluttered. Oh my... She almost thought all of that was a dream!

She glanced up at Dane, her eyes still very curious. She adjusted herself in the tub, her tail moving languidly as the water brushed it. "hello," she spoke as she stretched her arms and tail.

"Hello there...glad you woke up. You almost dried out when you slept on the bed.." Dane said, smiling as he petted Belle, calming her.

Orabelle frowned slightly, "Always need water," she sighed slightly, her tail splashing slightly as she leaned to his hand. "I'm hungry," she admitted sheepishly. "Can.. we .. see the town?" her accent was light, and her words sounded right, but she really was still learning.

"Of course..but we need some better clothes for you first. As for breakfast..I can bring something to eat as you relax here for a while....but I'm guessing you want to walk there by yourself.." Dane carried the mermaid out of the pool and dried her quickly, seeing her full naked self. "Wow..you're so beautiful.." Dane said while wrapping the towel around her breasts so to cover her.

"Ok follow me to the kitchen" Dane said before heading out of the bathroom.

Orabelle was feeling slightly disoriented. She smiled slightly nodding. "Clothes?" she was more curious now. "What kinds?" She asked holding the towel against her body. She blinked up at him as he spoke, a slight flush of pink flooded her cheeks. She didn't know how to respond.

"You too?" it was more of a question, what did humans do to return these compliments? But he was beautiful, and interesting to her.

She followed him along to the kitchen, pushing her wet hair to the back.

Dane chuckled at her response. "Hehe thank you kindly..but usually woman tell men they are handsome...and I suppose I'll buy you a shirt and skirt for you. I think you'll like that. Hmm..actually..I might have some women clothes from my...former companions.." Dane said with a bit of sadness, remembering how silly he was for buying all those clothes for his other girlfriends but didn't even remember to take them when he kicked them out. It only showed how little they cared for what he did for them...or for him.

He and Belle got to the kitchen and brought out some grapes for Belle. He also got an orange out and started peeling one. "So..will anyone from your home miss you?" Dane said, curious.

Orabelle nodded, saving the word in her dictionary. "Handsome?" she repeated the word.

She wiggled her toes glancing down at her feet. Then her silvery eyes went back on his, "Companions?" she asked curiously. She leaned on the counter, they we're probably looking for her, not certain about missing her, but they will search for her. Honor and strength is what made her people, not anything else, which was why she was weak in comparison. Too curious, and very expressive, she really did not fit in. Well expressive in comparison at least.

She could smell the orange as he peeled, her eyes moved to the fruit, as she munched on a grape.

Dane soon sliced an orange and set a piece for Orabelle to eat and munched on his own piece of the orange. "Oh well..when I say companions...I mean other girls that I had been with. Every time I though there was a woman who would be my..well...my soulmate...it turns out she was just using me....so I kick them out...It's just been so long since I've had a woman here because I was scared they would only want me for my money...my riches..." Dane explained as well as he could.

Ora did not understand the concept of money. She just understood of mutual love to being together. "Use you?" She asked curiously. She placed a gentle hand on his cheek. His sadness had reached out to her. And she couldn't just do nothing.

"How so?" She asked curiously. A low banging at the door as the ell ringing scared her made her jump. She glanced at the door nervously.

--
Bob growled. The fucking brat needed to get to the door. Stupid idiot with all that money he should get a butler. He waited. He wanted to tell the boy to keep his boat out of the way since he was going fishing today a the boy had te boat laying around scaring the fish... And other things he wanted to catch.

Dane was surprised at the knocking and reassured the sweet mermaid. "It's ok, It's just that someone is at the door. Stay here and keep eating if you want. I don't want anything knowing about you just yet. Plus I can't show you off half naked, hehe" Dane said. He kissed her on the lips before he checked the door. From the peep hole, he could see it was Bob again "Ughh..him.." Dane thought in a grouchy way. Putting on a smile, he opened the door with his casual clothes still on from yesterday, all ruffled up showing he just got out of bed.

"Hey, Bob...Is..something the matter? You don't usually come up here this early." Dane started off.

Bob grumbled, "Keep that bloody boat of yours reeled into your dock, I wouldn't want it scaring out my fish!" he snapped. "and check your mail," he pointed at the mailbox stuffed. He knew mermaids were there! He saw them! Why'd no one believe him??! He grumbled walking off to the dock.

Orabelle peeked from the door as Dane closed the door, "A friend?" she asked curiously.

Dane mentally slapped his head, forgetting to check his mail...for the last 3 days. "Ok Bob, thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to get too it." Dane said before closing the door quickly.

Dane went to Orabelle, answering her question. "Well...he's not really a friend..more of a neighbor I rather not have. And from what I hear...he has an obsession with mermaids....which I didn't believe...until I met you." Dane smiled, leading Belle back to the kitchen.

"Are you still hungry?" Dane asked

Orabelle frowned, "how so? Obsession?" She asked curiously as he led her back to the kitchen. She nodded slight, the oranges just made her hungrier for some reason.

She pushed her dark hair to the back as she sat on a stool. A very interesting contraption in her opinion.

Dane continue eating his orange as they went back to the kitchen. HE shared another piece of orange with Belle before he continued. "He always believed that mermaids are real but he believes it so much that he starts to tell people about it too much. HE dedicates his time trying to catch mermaids....and I do not think that he will be as kind to mermaids as I am to you" Dane said.

Ora frowned as he spoke. "He cannot catch a mermaid." she scoffed, "They never swim close to surface" she stated. "Only those who break rules... go up." she pointed out licking the juices off her lips as she took another bite. "Wasting his time." she shrugged, "why does he believe?" normally people needed to see her kind to believe they existed, so why was this man so insistent?

"I'm not sure. I guess maybe they stories he heard as a child might have been the cause. His curiosity turned into an obsession. Honestly...I'm not sure really sure why he believes in them" Dane said. "But, Belle..please stay away from him if you can. I don't want him to be suspicious of you." Dane said with worry.

Orabelle shrugged, she wouldn't go out alone anyway, it was far too scary for her.

She took another slice of orange intrigued by the sour and sweet taste, it was an odd tingy combination that quenched her thirst. She licked her lips again. "his loss... they won't come out the water, many men waste their lives." she eyed him, worry apparent in her eyes. Her people were aggressive towards humans, there was a reason why all sailors, well the smart ones, feared her people.

She let out a breath. "half naked?" she mused referring to his earlier comment. "I'm not half naked," she patted the towel around her. "Dress, see."

Dane laughed at her naivete yet again. "Well I guess you are right....but we need better clothes for you if we are going to go out of town." Dane said, taking her hand and leading her back in his room. He searched through some leftover women's clothes to see what he could find.

"Maybe after our trip, we can watch a movie together" Dane said, waiting for the inevitable question of what a movie is from Orabelle.

Back
Top Bottom