Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

"Yeeess..that's it..." Dane moaned, humping in and out of her slowly but steadily. He went in and out of Belle, finally enjoying the sex he so wanted. "Oohh..my little mermaid...all..mine...YYeeeess.." Dane moaned in victorious pleasure.

Her body clenched around him, she moaned slightly her breathing quite hurried. She trailed her hands down his back. Her fingers digging on his skin,

"Mmmm so full.." He filled her like she had never been before, it was so new almost addictive.

--

Bob cursed as he drove off the coast. Throwing in his bait and fishing net.

A few hours passed after their sex and Dane woke up to see it was evening now. He smiled, seeing a sleeping Belle below him. He smiled and kissed her on the nose, then the lips, then the neck before pulling out. He smiled, thinking of how much this precious mermaid have made him so happy and was determined to make her feel welcome in his home.

Dane then realized it has been to long since she was out of the water and check if her body is dried up.

Belle was sound asleep, completely at peace. She had never been this serene before. The nap was quite refreshing, her skin slightly dry her lips slight chapped, but nothing as severe as the evening before. She moaned slightly in her sleep flipping sides.

She could still smell Dane over her skin and around her. Even asleep and she loved that feeling. When Dane sat again on the bed shifting the mattress her eyes fluttered open looking up at him her eyes easily adjusting to the dark. "Hey," she breathed out her voice slightly hoarse.

"Hey there...how was your sleep?" Dane asked as rubbed Belle's slightly dried up skin. He didn't have to worry about her drying up yet as he kissed Belle softly. "Now...anything you'you'd like to do now? I would like to do again what we did last night...the sex was amazing.." Dane whispered to her, kissing her still.

Belle almost melted against his lips. She didn't understand the burning desire inside her. "I want you ..." she breathed, she couldn't understand this addiction she was falling into. She winced slightly at the dryness she felt on her skin, "I n-need water first." she admitted with a sheepish smile, her voice husky.

Dane chuckled as he got up the bed and carried the mermaid to the bathroom again. He placed her in the jacuzzi and turned the tap on. "There we go...sweet water for you." Dane said to Orabelle. He say the water rising, touching Belle's sweet legs once again as they were about to turn into a gorgeous mermaid tail again.

There was then a knock at the door. "Ughh..what now.." Dane mumbled.

(The neighbor again, asking him to move the boat Dane forgot about.)

Her tail moved languidly in the water, as color returned to her skin, a small smile on her lips as she pulled Dane's hand from her soft tail to her lips, nipping at his knuckles, something instinctive. She played with his fingers, as her tongue rolled between his fingers. Until a knock came that startled her, had her sink deeper into the water, only peeking her eyes out. Eyes that were now the color of Caribbean blue.

Bob growled, "you incompetent boy! I was stuck at sea all day, because your boat blocked my port!" he snapped, drenched wet. "I had to swim to the shore! " the man's face was red, his veins popping.

Kendo got a shower robe to wear and rushed to the front door. He opened the door to meet a angry Bob once again. "I'm so sorry, It slipped my mind. I promise I'll move it before the end of the day. It's just that some things came up." Dane said, hoping he would buy the excuse. "And I know it may not be my business..but are you still insisting on being at sea all the time finding...what were you looking for again?" Dane asked.

Bob was beyond frustrated, he pointed one bulging finger at Dane, "You better get that piece of shit of yours out of my way! by dawn!" he stormed off back to his house. Belle had pulled a towel around herself and climbed down following Dane, only to see the back of the man as he stormed off.

"Is that a friend of yours?" she asked curiously dodging her head to the side.

"No..Not at all..just a cranky old guy...one I have to tolerate...Listen..I need to move my boat to let his in the port. Think you can stay here for a while?" Dane asked.

Orabelle leaned against the closed door. "can I come along?" she suggested. She was actually quite intimidated when left alone, there was always this odd chill, whenever she was alone. She didn't like it, she never felt it back home either, and that alone scared her most.

"I don't want to stay alone.." she added.

"Ok sure...let's just put some clothes on you." Dane got an extra robe for her and put it on Belle. "We aren't going far so this should be good. Just stay close to me, ok?" Dane said to her, taking her hand as he locked the door and headed to the boat. He felt a bit odd, hoping no other surprises happens like the last time he rode a boat. Though the surprise was a very hot mermaid to himself so he wasn't sorry for that.

As they neared the docks, Belle wandered to the sand, and dug her feet in them, closing her eyes, relishing in the sensation of the grains between her toes. She kept a safe distance from the water so no accidents would happen. She watched Dane, then quickly headed off to him, so that she wouldn't lose him. "I really love the sand." she admitted. In the dark of the night, she frowned slightly as Dane headed to towards the boats. She shuddered, she could hear her sisters calling out for her.

Underwater, they communicated through sonic waves, much like other sea mammals. She held on to Dane's arm. "I cannot go near the water, they will hear me." she whispered to him. "I'll wait here." she prompted, holding the robe to her against the chill that spread through her.

"You sure?" Dane asked worryingly, he didn't know why she was scared to come with him now. Maybe Belle didn't want to risk being found by the other mermaids? "It won't take too long. I just need to move the boat." Dane said.

Belle gave him a soft smile and a subtle nod as she stood on the dock while he went to move the boat. She watched the waves in the darkness, some part of her wanted to dive in. Her instinct she guessed, but she was far too curious.

While she waited for Dane someone tapped her shoulder, she turned around to meet a pair of dark eyes, and a curious expression, her eyes wandered to the man's chest, at how broad and tanned, letting her know just how much sun he sat under. She was unable to utter a word. Just struck by the oddity of his colors. Not that he was odd or abnormal, it is just where she is from people seldom almost never had that kind of dark eyes. "Are you alright miss?" She glanced back where Dane's boat was. Then back at the man talking to her. "It's past any time anyone should be at the shore, waters are dangerous at this hour," he warned, he was the life guard after all. She seemed to be in some sort of shock, she just pointed at Dane's boat. Lucas barely registered, someone was sailing off now! There was a storm warning for later in the night and this idiot goes out now?! He placed his hands on her shoulders, "stay here okay?" She blinked and nodded almost unintentionally while Lucas ran off to the moving boat. "Oi!! Oi!!! Stop the vessel!" He called out from his jet ski.

Dane sighed, not sure it was a good idea to move the boat this late. Though if he didn't, Bob wouldn't shut up so might as well. He soon saw a jet ski at the side and wondered who would be riding one this late. Dane went to the side to hear what he was saying. "What! I can't hear you!!" Dane shouted, not able to hear what the guy is saying.

"Off the boat!!! No heading out! " Lucas pulled out a red flag to signify a stop.
Belle stood there watching the odd contraption. Just like that the sounds of her people calling ceased. Probably the motor scared them off.

She stood there awkwardly with the robe, her dark hair semi dry dangling over her chest while some strands down her back.

Dane felt a bit scared and rushed to the boat stopping it. Crud! A lifeguard here? "Um Sorry sir. I was just trying to move the boat since it was blocking the port. I didn't mean to disturb anyone." Dane said apologetically.

Lucas instant relaxed, "alright, pack it well tonight were expecting a big one," he warned with a smile heading back to shore.

Belle was feeling quite impatient. Something was indeed unsettling about the atmosphere. She paced waiting for Dane to return .

Dane sighed and got the boat to a spot where it won't be disturbed by anyone. "There, that old fart shouldn't complain this time." Dane said as he turned off the engine and climbed down to shore, and heading quickly where he left Belle. He was surprised to see she hadn't wore the rode yet.

"Hey Belle!" Dane yelled at her, waving for her attention.

She turned her head to where she heard Dane, and a soft smile played with her lips. "Hey.." she adjusted the robe again so that she wasn't too chilly. "Let's go back inside? It's really cold out here.." she admitted.

"Hehe that's because you didn't put on the robe I gave you." Dane said with a chuckle. He took Belle's hand and led them back to the house. He then heard a sound of thunder, making him fear a storm is coming. "We should hurry in quick." Dane said, in a worried tone.

Finally inside, she chuckled at how they ran, it had already began raining and she was drenched. She shut her eyes tightly, her tail wanting to come out with the rain. She pulled the robe to her legs, and dried them so they wouldn't change. "Seriously, I wanted to stay out in the rain, but nooooo..." she shook her head pointing at her legs. She smiled sheepishly at Dane.

"Hehe yeah I figured you would." Dane went to her and kissed her lips softly, finally having the mermaid to herself. "Do you want to got to the big pool?" Dane asked while rubbing her butt.

Back
Top Bottom