Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Her eyes opened lazily, to watch him hover over her. "Hey," she smiled slightly. "you're done?" she caressed his cheek with the back of her hand, relishing in the roughness of his 5-oclock shadow

"Hehe Yes..I'm finished....now back to our kissing, my sweet mermaid.." Dane said, kissing her on the lips slowly, letting her take the lead when she wants to.

Belle's fingers brushed over his cheek as he kissed her, slowly adjusting to how he moved his lips over hers. Learning. She moved her own now trailing the tip of her tongue over his upper lip.

"Mmmm..yess..that's it..you're doing good...Mmmm.." Dane said, feeling Belle's tongue inside his mouth. He started to slowly unwrap the mermaid from the robe he was wearing.

Belle pulled back for a breath. Before returning her lips over his. Sliding over his lower lip, poking her tongue over the soft skin.

She stretched under his touch her body aching for him to touch her.

Dane enjoyed the kiss so much that he felt he could faint any moment. After opening the robe up, he caressed her body, going from her breasts, to her stomach, then her crotch. He gently rubbed the entrance to her slowly wetting pussy. "Mmm...so good.." Dane mumbled during the kiss.

Orabelle gasped, and arched as his hand found her opening. She shuddered. "D-dane..." she eyed him trying to hold his head to hers to keep the kiss going.

"That feels... odd.. nice... but odd." she mumbled.

"Mmmm..yes..It is a bit odd..but it soo nice...isn't it?.." Dane said to Belle. "Go on..keep kissing me..you're doing good" Dane pleaded her, as he stopped teasing her wet hole.

Belle bit her bottom lip her face flushed with color, all the way down her neck and the tops if her shoulders. She cupped his face and took his upper lip between hers probing her tongue along the outline of his lips.

"MMmmm..yesss..good..you're doing good." Dane moaned, feeling so aroused at the kiss. It was like everything the mermaid was doing was such a turnon. He never felt something like this before. "Mmmm..Ok, Belle..that's enough..you don't want to kiss too much" Dane said, trying to catch his breath.

With his encouragement belle held on to hi, her lips moving on his down his neck then back.
"I don't?" She bit his lip teasingly "I like it." She admitted. She shuddered slightly at the intensity of the moment.

"Mmmm...you do?..Hehe never seen a girl liking to kiss so much...though, you're not a normal girl I suppose....mind if take the lead in kissing now?" Dane asked, wanting more of her now. He couldn't think of anything else but to have sex with her again.

Belle chuckled, and leaned her lips away slightly "fine then," she really enjoyed with sensation of feeling him with her lips. She smiled licking her now slightly sensitive lips. Her body gleaming slightly with perspiration, mostly from the heat of his body over hers. Her scent was mixed with that of the soap from the bath now, a scent that she caught on Dane as well but he wore it so well.

Dane smiled, leaning towards his mermaid and kissed her lips softly, smelling her alluring scent. "Mmmm..you smell..lovely...so very lovely." Dane murmured. He kept kissing moving to Belle's check, then kissing her neck, and them moving on to her chest...then her erect nipple. He sucked on them softly at first, then slowly sucking it harder.

Her body was heated. Blood rushed through her veins like lava pooling between her legs. She has yet to understand the fire burning inside her. Her longing to be touched.

She arched her fingers slipping into Dane's hair as he moved down her neck. "Mmmm..." Her legs moved against his adding to the friction. Her lips parted eyes closed as his lips moved along her chest. She gasped at how sensitive her nipples were when he sucked on them, as he sucked harder she gripped tighter to him. Unconsciously rubbing herself against him.

Dane moaned in excitement, continuing, to suck Belle's nipples more and more, feeling her getting off to. He continued his nipple play more and more, hoping that he might make her have her cum for the first time. "Mmmm" was all Dane could say as he sucked her hard nipples harder and harder.

Orabelle shook under him. Her breathing heavy. It was like she wanted to hold herself between the legs to stop the burn. "Dane..." Her voice hoarse. "I -hot....-burns..." She moaned still rubbing her smooth mound against his thigh.

Dane pulls out from Belle's nipple and chuckles. "Hehe You're getting horny it seems...Your body is ready for sex..but are you?...I promise it won't hurt" Dane said, rubbing her bare stomach as he spoke feeling Belle's body quiver in ecstasy.

Belle nodded her arms wrapped around him, her body slightly arched with tension and heat.
"It won't hurt?" She bit her bottom lip uncertainly.

"You aren't a virgin anymore...so it won't hurt now...but if it does...I promise I won't do sex with you anymore...ok?" Dane said, feeling himself getting horny. "I can't hide it anymore, Belle..I want you so much" Dane said to the aroused mermaid pleadingly.

Something about the way he said that sent shudders through her. She buried her face in his neck nibbling softly. "It won't hurt anymore? Ever?" The excitement was twinkling in her voice.

Dane smiled, rubbing the wet entrance to her sweet hole. "No..It won't...Let us make love, my mermaid..let me make you mine..forever.." Dane said with such lust.

Something about his voice now was too enticing. She shuddered, her face flush with color, her stomach fluttered, her breasts strained as he continued to rub her.

"Forever?" She had her hands brush down his chest.

"MMmmm...yeeesss.." Dane couldn't wait anymore and plunged his length deep inside Belle, moaning from her warmth. "Mmmm...Yeess..forever.."

Her eyes shut tight in fear of pain, but it was more of just minor discomfort, and more to pleasure. More to being filled. She groaned as he plunged inside her, her fingers digging into his skin. "Oh..." she gasped her toes curling, her legs instinctively wrap around him. Holding him inside her.

Back
Top Bottom