Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musical Seduction(SweetSin and Nadie)

Megitsune

Pulsar
Casey was never one for bars but she needed to pay the rent. She tuned her acoustic guitar and warmed up her vocal chords before taking the small stage, the spotlight shining on her as she sat on the stool. Music has been in her life for as long as she could remember. As any aspiring artists she sometimes dream of fame but it didn't matter to her if she played a sold out show or in a collage bar for a handful of people. She just wanted to play.

"Good evening everyone" she said into the mic before she started strumming the instrument. The music filled the tiny bar and was met soon enough with her voice as she sung the lyrics she wrote.

Nadie said:
Casey was never one for bars but she needed to pay the rent. She tuned her acoustic guitar and warmed up her vocal chords before taking the small stage, the spotlight shining on her as she sat on the stool. Music has been in her life for as long as she could remember. As any aspiring artists she sometimes dream of fame but it didn't matter to her if she played a sold out show or in a collage bar for a handful of people. She just wanted to play.

"Good evening everyone" she said into the mic before she started strumming the instrument. The music filled the tiny bar and was met soon enough with her voice as she sung the lyrics she wrote.

It was a lovely Saturday night in Miami and Sarah was on campus enjoying going from bar to bar. Eventually she found her way to Sloopys where live music was being played. Slowly she wanders inside wearing a pair of daisy dukes, the front unbuttoned and unzipped with a pair of bikini bottoms on under and a blue bikini top. She had her hair down and make-up done. "Budlight please.' She tells the bartender before leaning against the bar, tapping her flip flops to the sound of the music as she watches the woman with the guitar.

After she finished her set Casey thanked the applauding crowd then went to the bar to have a drink. She spotted a gorgeous girl and sat two seats across from her. After ordering a beer she smiled at the girl then looked forward as she sipped on her drink, thinking of what kind of song she should write next. She was never good at breaking the ice. She let her music speak for her.

Nadie said:
After she finished her set Casey thanked the applauding crowd then went to the bar to have a drink. She spotted a gorgeous girl and sat two seats across from her. After ordering a beer she smiled at the girl then looked forward as she sipped on her drink, thinking of what kind of song she should write next. She was never good at breaking the ice. She let her music speak for her.

Sarah was enjoying her beer as she flirted with some guys, even though they had no chance it didn't mean she didn't appreciate the attention. Eventually she noticed the singer a few seats down and buys her a beer. "Good show." She tells the woman before sliding the beer down. Sarah smiles at the woman before walking over to the juke box, wanting to put on some dancing music since the heavy metal that's playing now can't really be danced to unless you plan on having a mosh pit.

"Thanks" Casey said with a smile then watched the girl walk to the juke box. She felt drawn to this girl. she wasn't sure if it was the beer talking or not, never the less she decided to take a shot. She sipped on her beer then walked up to the girl after she started a song. "Wanna dance?" she asked.

Nadie said:
"Thanks" Casey said with a smile then watched the girl walk to the juke box. She felt drawn to this girl. she wasn't sure if it was the beer talking or not, never the less she decided to take a shot. She sipped on her beer then walked up to the girl after she started a song. "Wanna dance?" she asked.

For a second she ignores the woman before putting on some dance music then she turns around. "Now I can dance." Sarah finishes off her beer before tossing the bottle into the trash. She takes the singer by the hand before leading her to a clear spot. "Do you sing her often? Oh, and I'm Sarah." She adds as she starts to sway her hips to the beat, putting her hands in the air as she moves her body.

Casey smiled when Sarah finally answered her then started moving to the music herself. "This was my first time here. I have played quite a few places around town" she said as she stepped closer to the girl. "I'm Casey. It's nice to meet you" she said as she danced. She was a fairly decent dancer and it helped her loosen up.

Nadie said:
Casey smiled when Sarah finally answered her then started moving to the music herself. "This was my first time here. I have played quite a few places around town" she said as she stepped closer to the girl. "I'm Casey. It's nice to meet you" she said as she danced. She was a fairly decent dancer and it helped her loosen up.

"Huh, I haven't seen you around town before. A pitty it took this long to meet you." Slowly Sarah steps closer to the woman and moves her right arm around her waist. "You have a lovely voice, how long have you been singing?" She asks while moving her hips from side to side. It was impossible though for Sarah to stop her breasts from rubbing against Casey since she was so close now. "Don't mind them, they tend to do what they want." She adds with a slight giggle.

Casey dances closer, giving Sarah a smile. "It really is a pity" she chuckled "since I was little. My mother taught me how" she said as she put her arm around the girl then giggled at her remark. "That's alright. They are pretty nice" she said as she started pushing back against Sarah, her body began to heat up from the contact with the pretty girl.

Back
Top Bottom