Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x Artemis' Priestess )

Ryan didn't pay to much attention when she started picking out things. He laughed at Danni's comment and gladly paid for her purchases. They walked out of the store and Ryan looked around. "So? What's next? Clothing Store? Shoe Store? You name it..."

"Clothes, I would like some more jeans." The worn denim of her own jeans looking ragged. "Maybe a skirt and some shorts, too. And of course more than just my shirt. Then grab some shoes and we can go home." Home... it felt right for her to say that. Ryan made her feel safe, even though she barely knew him.

Ryan nodded and they started heading to a clothing story. "OK... Then after we get the clothes we'll stop at Best Buy to get you a few things and then we'll stop at Bed, Bath and Beyond to get you some things for your room if you want..."

They shop around nearly all day. She builds a whole wardrobe, gets a cell phone and a computer, and he buys almost anything that catches her eye for her room. Even living at home she didnt have things like this. Everything she liked was simple and clean, lots of greens and reds and purples. Soft blanket and pillows as well as a few posters to hang up. She didnt even try to keep track of how much he had spent, knowing that she would never be able to repay all of it. But she couldnt help but be excited about all of her new things. As they shopped she changed clothes, ending up in a pair of hip hugging jeans, a dark green tanktop with a soft silver button down and a pair of converse. Her old clothes tucked away in a bag by themselves. Bath soaps, a razor, a hairbrush, and a toothbrush. All things that she would never take for granted again.
When she got the phone, a thought crossed her mind for a moment but she immeadiately dismissed it. Thinking that she could call her mother, because even after everything she did miss her.

It was 6 months later, Ryan and Danni had really settled into there new life together. She had done very well on her placement tests and was placed into the junior class. From what Danni was telling him, she was fitting in really well and from her grades she was doing very well.

Ryan was on his way to pick her up from school. When he enrolled her in school he found out that this was her birthday. So he had been planing a couple of big surprises for her that night. He smiled as he thought about one surprise he had for her just as soon as they got home.

But he was a bit nervous, he had started to get feelings for Danni over the past few months. He knew he had to tell her, and he decided to tell her that night at dinner. If she said that she wasn't interested in him then he would just have to continue to be the father figure he had become to her. Ryan pulled up in front of Danni's school and waited for her to come out.

Danni loved living with Ryan, everything about it. He took such good care of her, he tried hard to be her father almost. But she didnt seem him as a father...
She worked hard at school, getting good grades, making friends, and even getting involved in a club or two. Anything to make him proud. She would often cook for him and get him drinks when he was having a long day. She didnt think much about her birthday, thinking that Ryan might not even know when it was.
She had planned on walking home like usual, her bag over her shoulder as she walks out. The uniform looks good on her. The skirt perfectly fitting on her hips. The jacket defining her waist beautifully. She smiles wide seeing Ryan parked in front of the school. Waving to a friend before walking to the car.
"Hey! You didnt have to pick me up, I could have walked." She smiles wide as she slides into the passengers seat.

Ryan smiled when he saw Danni walk up to his car, "Hey, Danni ..." he said as she got in, "Happy Birthday, by the way..." Once she was in and bucked up, Ryan drove away from the school and headed home. "I've got a little bit of a party planed for the two of us, because today is also our 6 month anniversary." It didn't take very long for Ryan to drive from the school to home. When he got home he pressed the button on the garage door opener and inside the garage was a brand new red Mini Cooper with a big red bow on it.

"Oh! Thank you!" She smiles wide. "I didn't know you even knew my birthday. You really didnt have to do anything." When they pull into the garage she looks over at the car and then back to him. "You didnt..." Her heart pounding as she gets out looking at the red car. "Oh Ryan... you shouldnt have!" Tears starting to come to her eyes as she looks over at him smiling.

Ryan smiled as he got out of the car. "You deserve it, sweetie." He handed her the keys to the car. "Plus, I was thinking that you were getting tired of walking to school every day... Let's go inside... and you can do your homework before dinner..." Ryan went upstairs and changed. He put on a blue T-shirt and jeans. Then he went downstairs and started to make Danni her favorite dinner.

Danni took one last look at the car before hugging him and running upstairs with her new keys. She slips out of her clothes and takes a quick shower like she does everyday after school. Brushing her hair out as she reads her history notes over. Barely able to concentrate because she was so happy. Still wrapped in her towel as she finishes her homework. Slipping into a flowy, flowered dress that reached mid thigh. Her hair dry she fixes her make up and bounces down to the kitchen. Hugging him from behind as he stands at the stove and then moving to the fridge.
"What do you want to drink?"

Ryan heard footsteps as he was cooking. He saw Danni and smiled, she looked so different than what she did 6 months ago. She looked so happy. It made him feel good that he could do some good for someone. The dress she was wearing made her look so grown up. "I'm making you favorite dinner..." he said as she hugged him. When she asked what he wanted to drink he said, "Milk will be fine..."

She pours him a glass of milk and grabs a soda for herself. "Mmm. It smells so good Ryan! You are straight up going to make me a spoiled brat." She smiles as she pulls plates and silverware out of the cabinet. "I'll set the table. You know... since it is my birthday... do you think we could have a glass of wine with dinner? Just for fun, you know?" She bats her eyelashes at him playfully.

Ryan continued to cook. He smiled as Danni batted her eyelashes at him. "Sure sweetie... We can have wine tonight..." He walked over to the wine cooler and took out a bottle of wine. He opened it and poured them each a glass.

She smiles taking a sip before setting the table. The food making her stomach growl. The last six months had been amazing, if it wasnt for Ryan, she had no idea where she would be now. School was great as she started to make friends. Her phone constantly buzzing but she always left it upstairs when they had dinner.
She sits down at the bar waiting for Ryan to finish the food. Smiling as she sips at the wine. "This is pretty good."

Ryan took a sip... "Well don't get to use to it... I only have wine on special occasions..." Soon dinner was ready... He put the food on the table and pulled out Danni's chair for her...Once they started eating Ryan looked at her... "Danni... There is something that I'd like to discuss with you."

The food tasted so good but Danni freezes when Ryan says that they need to talk. She runs through everything in her mind that she could have done wrong. Maybe the time had come for her to get out on her own again... maybe that is why he got her the car... She wasnt ready to go... She loved living with Ryan.
"What... what is it?" Danni asks quietly nervously watching Ryan.

Ryan took a sip of his drink. He looked at Danni and could tell she was nervous. He smiled at her reassuringly "Don't worry," he said, "It's nothing bad. At least I hope you don't think it's bad..." He took her hand and looked into her eyes., "Over the past six months, I've really enjoyed your company and I've grown to care for you, as if you were my own daughter. But, I have to tell you, I've started to get feelings for you... more than just father/daughter feelings..." he reached up and ran his hand through her hair.

A mix of emotions shows over her face as he speaks. First relief, then joy, confusion and an unrecognizable mix. She stares into his eyes as he runs his hand through her long hair. "I... I dont understand." She bites her lip, even though she does understand she needs him to say it again. Just to be sure that it was really happening.

Ryan took another sip of his drink. "Here... maybe this well help clarify things..." Ryan leaned forward and kiss Danni very passionately on the lips. "Does that help?"

Danni doesnt move under his kiss. Her eyes still closed as he pulls away. Opening them slowly and blushing. She looks at him for moment before leaning into him again and kissing him back.

Ryan was happy that Danni didn't run when he kissed her. He was even more happy when she kissed him back. When they were finish he looked at her and smiled, "That was very nice..." They went back to eating and they talked about their days. Soon, dinner was finished, and Ryan cleared the table and brought out a small cake with a 1 candle and a 7 candle and sang Happy Birthday to her. He set the cake in front of her, "Make a wish..."

Danni blushed as he pulled away and smiled. Biting her lips as he get up to get the cake. Is that what it was? Him being more than just a father to him? Was she falling for Ryan? The thought put a smile on her face as he came back with the cake. She thinks for a bit on her wish before blowing the candles out.

Ryan smiled as she blew the candles out, Ryan cut the cake and they each had a slice. Then, when they were finished eating Ryan sat down. "Danni... There is something else I'd like to discuss... Since, we've told each other about our feelings for each other... I want to make love to you... Tonight..."

She watches him. Thinking nervously as he watches her, waiting for her response. "I've never... Ive not been with anyone before." She says looking down, blushing deep. Her hands in her lap smoothing her dress.

Ryan took her hand. "I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want to do... We don't have to have to make love tonight if you don't want to..."

Back
Top Bottom