Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x Artemis' Priestess )

She picks one with a west facing window so she can watch the sun going down. She takes her bag in there pulling out her few things. Putting the book on the night stand. She looks around and then jumps onto the bed, laughing as she does. The covers are soft and warm. It only takes about a minute and she had already passed out on top of the covers.

After Danni picked a room, Ryan went downstairs to locked up the house and turn on the alarm system. Then, the went back upstairs to say good night to Danni. He went to her room and saw her asleep. He decided not to wake her up so he just went to bed. The next morning Ryan got up early. He read the paper and had some coffee while he waited for her to wake up.

She wakes up early having gone to bed so quickly. She stretches looking around. She smiles remembering where she was, rolling up in the soft covers and laughing. She gets up and makes the bed. Adjusting her take top and pulling her jacket back on zipping it up over her braless chest. Smiling as she walks down stairs, smelling the coffee.
"Good morning."

"Good morning..." said Ryan as he put down his newspaper. "Help yourself to some coffee if you like... There's half and half in the fridge and the sugar bowl is on the island here. mugs are in the cupboard over the coffee maker." Then he got up and started to make some pancake batter. "I hope you don't mind but I was able to pull some strings and I'm going to enroll you at a private school near by. It's run by a friend of mine. I've known her for years. You'll have to wear a uniform..." Ryan got some bacon out of the fridge and started to cook it...

"Oh... Private school... I didnt expect that." She gets a cup of coffee, adding sugar and half and half to taste. Siting at the bar. "I dont mean to sound ungreatful or anything but how are affording to do this? Are you in the mob or something?" She is half joking as she watches him make the pancakes. He seems to be a really caring guy. She wondered why he didnt have a family f his own.

Ryan laughed as he pour some batter on the griddle. "No... I run a company that sells and services desktops, laptops and tablets for other companies." He put some bacon in a pan. "So, after we enroll you in school. I thought maybe we'd go shopping for some new clothes for you and maybe get you a few other things." Ryan knew she needed some new clothes. He assumed something happened to he bra because she was still wearing her jacket. He didn't say anything because he didn't want to embarrass her.

Soon the kitchen starts to smell like bacon and pancakes and her stomach grumbles as she drinks the coffee. It had been a long time since anyone had cared enough to make her breakfast, or buy her new things. She wanted to tell him not to but she really did need them. "You know what I want most?" She smiles at the thought. "A brush, and a tooth brush for that matter." She laughs at herself looking down at her coffee. Living on the street was hard, and she knew she wasn't meant for it. "Why did you pick me? To help me I mean?"

Ryan laughed at her comment about wanting a hair brush and a tooth brush. He started to make a couple more pancakes. When she asked why he picked her. He didn't have to think, "I walk along that street everyday... I like to give money to the homeless along the street. But, when I saw you sitting there... I knew you needed more than money."

She nods. "I did, I mean I still do. I dont want to be any sort of burden though... I'm sure as soon as I can get on my feet some... maybe I can find a job." she rambles a bit. It all seems overwhelming to think about but she knows that if someone helped her get started she could do it. She was never one to slack about, her step dad nearly worked her to death for that reason.

Ryan got some paper towel and a platter and took the bacon out of the pan. "If you want to work that's your choice... But, you don't have to work if you don't want to..." Ryan blotted some of the grease off the bacon. Then he put the bacon on the small platter. He put the pancakes on a couple of plates and set one in front of Danni. Then, he got out the butter & syrup and sat down next to her at the bar.

She pours the syrup over the pancakes cutting off a piece, chewing it slowly with her eyes closed. "Mmm. It is so good." She smiles at him. "Why arent you married?" She asks then blushes. "I mean I'mnot trying to be rude... you just you are kind, and well off. You seem like a family kind of guy... it just seems strange that you are single." eating more so she will be quiet.

Ryan smiled when Danni complemented his cooking, "Thank you... " When she asked why he wasn't married he smiled again... "Well, I don't like to go out to bars or clubs. I've tried internet dating but it never seems to work out... most of the time the women turn out to be gold diggers who just love me for my money. I guess I just haven't found the one..."

"I'm sure you will find someone. Someone better." Danni smiles as she finishes her food. Pouring them both aanother cup of coffee as he finishes his food. "I really dont need too much. I mean my uniform and few under things..."

"Thank you," said Ryan as she poured him a cup of coffee... "I'm sure you need more than just your uniform and underthings... After school I'm sure you'll want to change in to regular clothes... And, you'll make new friends at school. So, you'll want to keep in touch with them. So you'll need an iPhone, iPad, and an iMac."

She blinks as he lists all the things she will need. "I... i really dont need all of that... that is alot of money. I mean I would like a few more outfits I guess. "I cant believe that I am going to a private school..." she smiles thinking about it. She would probably be a bit behind, but she could catch up.

"Don't worry about the money..." He said... After breakfast, they cleaned up the kitchen then headed out. They stopped at the private school nearby. The met the headmistress, Ms. Annabelle Stewart. Ryan explained the situation and Ms. Stewart understood. She took down all of Danni's information then Ms. Stewart gave her a test to see where she belonged.

After the test they got the list of what she would need for school including her uniform. It consisted of a navy blue blazer, white blouse, sky blue tie; a blue, black and white plaid pleated skirt, maroon Knee socks, and black Mary Janes with a 2" heel. They went to the school store and got her 6 complete uniforms. Then they headed for the mall to go shopping.

The test didnt seem all that hard and Ms. Stewart seemed nice an even excited to have her entering the school. She gave them a list and told her that she looked forward to seeing her in a few days. The uniforms didnt seem all that bad, they would probably take a bit of getting used to but she would survive. He kept trying to hide how much money he was really spending but she knew it was way more than she could even think about repaying. It had been a while since she had been to a mall, and even longer since she actually got to buy something at one.
"I umm... do you think we could stop here first?" She gestures to the Victoria's Secret.

They walked through the mall and when they stopped in front of Victoria's Secret and she asked if they could go in there first he nodded. "Yes... Pick out whatever you want... Money is no object..." They walked into the store.

She looks around picking out a few bras in her size. "Ill be right back, I need to try them on." She moves to the dressing room, trying on the bras. That all seem to fit too small. It had been a while she guessed, plus she had worn the other one out so much. She holds her hand over her chest peaking out looking for a worker but she sees him sitting at the edge of the fitting room. "Ryan? Can you come here for a moment?"

Ryan sat there waiting for Danni to finish trying on the bras she chose. He saw her peak her head out looking around, then they locked eyes and she asked for him to come over, "What is it, Danni?" He kept his eyes locked into hers. Desperately trying not to look down at her near naked breasts.

She blushes trying to cover well enough, as she can tell that she is making him uncomfortable. "If... if you wouldnt mind could you find an employee to find me this bra in a 36c? Or just quickly grab it yourself if you could... I would have asked someone else... I just didnt want to have to put my shirt back on... I'm trying not to bore you too much either." She smiles trying to lighten things up.

Ryan laughed a little, "Sure..." Ryan went over to the bra rack and got Danni the bra she wanted. "Here you are..." Once she went back inside Ryan couldn't help but think about Danni topless.

Danni knew that he had looked, and he looked a bit nervous about her covering herself. But for some reason she really didn't mind. She tried on the other size, satisfied that it fit she pulled the tag so she could wear it out and came out with her items in hand and her shirt back on. Smiling at Ryan. "Thank you." She walks around a bit, picking up some bras that she liked in the new size. "Okay I think I'm ready..." Holding 3 bras and then the tag for the other one. "I'm sure you are ready to move on to the next store anyway... I dont imagine you like bra shopping too much." She laughed

Ryan smiled... "It wasn't too bad..." Ryan looked down at what she picked out. "Is that all you want to get? Didn't you want to get some more... Um... underwear... maybe some sleepwear?" He wasn't pushing her to get anything but he wanted her to get what she needed.

She shrugs. "I guess I could get those things here..." She had been eyeing somethings and she knew he said money wasnt an issue, but she really didnt want to be a burden. Plus a lot of the items were very provocative. "It would be quicker that way rather than making a half dozen other stops."
She moves about quickly picking up about a dozen pairs of panties, trying to keep them simple but really feeling draw to laces and satins. Blushing as she adds a small red lace thong to her pile, but knowing that it would maybe come in handy if she had to wear any slacks or such. All of the sleepwear seemed to be less for sleeping than they advertised it as. She blushes looking through the items, knowing that Ryan must be watching her. She opts for a few pairs of shorts and loose fitting tanktops and one soft gown with lace edging. As well as picking up a simple robe.
"Okay lets get out of here before the sales lady decides I have to try on something like that." She points to a very lacy pink teddy laughing.

Back
Top Bottom