Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Across Time(Jugger and Nadie)

(Crap. I thought I replied to this. Sorry Nadie)

"Of course. Nothing will happen alright?" She smiled and ruffled Tiria's hair gently. "Just keep close to me, keep your head down and do everything I say and I promise you, you'll get out of this alive."

Tiria smiled then followed close to Freya as the headed to the white mens camp. Two men where standing watch as Freya approached. They pointed their guns at her.

"Hey little missy. What are you doing here?"

"Oh...Just walking through...seeing if anyone wants to have some fun." She winked playfully to them and leaned forward to help show off her breasts' cleavage to them. "I'm looking for someone to have some fun with...Know anyone in general?" If they approached...she would suddenly pull out her revolver and blow some holes into both of them before stealing their guns for herself.

The men chuckled "Alright then. what's your price" he said, thinking she was a hooker then just stood there stunned as she was shot. They both fell to the ground in a heap.

Tiria watched from a distance, waiting for her signal.

She picked up the guns and ran back over to Tiria, handing her both rifles the men had. "Hold on to these, okay? Move ahead a little bit...I'm moving further up." With that, she continued to walk more casually through the town in search of the white men that had stolen the food from the village.

Tiria simply nodded then followed a few steps behind Freya. She really admired her courage as she watched her search for the men who where crowed around a fire, drinking and gloating about their conquest.

"Stay here..." She handed the girl one of the smaller handguns. "You use it like I showed you to protect yourself, okay? Wait for me to give the signal and then I need you to run off and get the others..." Freya smiled and petted her head. "Now stay low and wait for the shooting to go off. Thats your signal to run off and get the other hunters to come with the guns they have."

Tiria ducked behind a rock and waited to hear the shots. The men heard someone approach and looked over to see a woman.

"Wadda what" a man said as he stood up and staggered over to the woman.

"Just looking for some guys who recently took a lot of food and supplies from some Natives around here...Why don't you tell me where you're keeping it, and I'll be nice and let you all live?"

Back
Top Bottom