Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back again!

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Welp. I disappeared again. But anybody who knows me knows that's no surprise. I just want people to know I'm back, and possibly looking to RP again. I also want to appologize to the few RPers who I abandoned.

Well, well, if it isn't the good doctor!

lol, it's good to see you again though; if we can reach the people involved, was wondering if you'd want to try to jumpstart that Second Earth Group again?

Yea, that was one I regret letting fall since it was really good. I'd totally be down to do it but I'd probably run a character of my own amongst playing the villains, just so I have some direct influence.

That's perfectly fine; I was actually expecting a character of yours to come out and somehow unite us into a team....Or something along those lines xD

That would actually be a good idea. Not necessarily the hero but the linchpin. The driving force for the members to be a group. Sounds good, lets see if we can round up the troops.

You should probably post in the OOC thread for the RP, let everyone know you're back. Might be a good first step, hehe

Back
Top Bottom