Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuck (Kat and BlackTalon)

Matt smiled gently as he went into his bag, his hand was rustling in the bag as he took a few chocolate energy bars out of the bag. He held them out towards her "Here you go" he said with a soft smile on his face, waiting for her to pick them up.

As she would have taken them, he stood up and started getting dressed into his sports clothes again

"you sure know how to treat a girl" Kate smiled and picked up the bars. Suddenly she was very aware of the fact that she was naked, sitting in an elevator, eating chocolate bars. "If someone had told me, this was how my day was going to go.. I wouldn't believe them." she smiled up at him.

Matt smiled gently and handed her her clothes "Well I've always been kind, but people are scared of me because I'm a bodyguard" he chuckled and looked at her as he enjoyed the view of her beautifull naked body one last time "But you, you seem so relaxed" He gently sat down and smiled, almost seeming touched by her personality "You seem so gentle"

Kate crawled over to him and sat on his lap again. "Well maybe I am.. and maybe I'm not" She smiled crookedly, as she chewed on the chocolate bar. "You never said what time it was.. what time is it?" She asked again. It was impossible to tell with no windows, and her wrist watch was still in her bag. She didn't feel like getting it right now.

Matt smiled and yawned gently "Three after midnight" he stretched and while he was doing so, he accidently flexed, reveiling his large biceps. It was only for a few seconds as he stopped stretching and laid down again "I have a vague idea of when they might come to rescue us" he said softly

"Yeah? when might that be?" Kate asked. She remained seated on his lap, not bothering to dress just yet. If it was only 3 past midnight, there was plenty of time before anyone got up. The earliest she could think of would be 5 or 6 in the morning, who would want to train earlier than that?

Matt sighed "in atleast 7 hours, I know then that a friend of mine is going to come and train for an hour before he goes to work" he said with a doubt in his face, he leaned his head against her breasts, letting it rest on them

"You don't look too sure" Kate folded her legs around him, as well as her arms. She finished the chocolate and threw away the paper. 7 hours was a lot of time. If she didn't sleep more, she would probably go crazy from staying in such a cramped space for so long.

Matt smiled and laid her down ontop of him, he covered her with the jacket he had left "Go to sleep Kate, it'll be fine" he looked up at the ceiling and smiled "It'll all be just fine" he repeated.

"Well.. I could sleep.. but that would be a waste of time" Kate smiled at him, as she was now laying on top of his chest. kate leaned down and kissed him. "You've got me all to yourself, don't you want to take advantage of that?" She raised an eyebrow in his direction.

Matt raised his eyebrows and kissed back "Mmmm I can take indeed advantage to that" he grabbed her buttcheeks gently and rubbed them sensually, after a few minutes he undid his shirt from his body again, as he was smiling at her she could feel a slight bulge in his pants getting bigger again

"Nice to see that you're not too tired" She teased before pushing him down, so that he was laying. Then she started kissing his neck, slowly moving down, to his chest and further down.

Matt smiled and undid his pants, as he lowered his pants he took his boxers with it, reveiling his large penis that already stood quite hard and long as it rubbed against her pussy softly, he thrusted it slowly up and down, as he made it rub against her pussy "Hmmm I could go all night with you" he said teasingly as he went to hold both her breasts with both his hands, fondling them both sensually

Kate got up and sat down on him, letting his dick fill out her already dribbling wet pussy. A slight moan escaped her, as she slid all the way down, "you're so big" She whispered as she started rolling her hips, riding him slowly, for now. This time she wanted to take charge of the action.

Matt smiled and moaned gently as it slid inside of her easily, it twitched gently as it was piercing her deep inside "Mmm you naughty girl" she could feel it growing a bit bigger and harder inside of her "Hmm guess you're in charge this time" he said with no seeming complaint in his voice, he was actually enjoying the moment as he started moving his hips on her pace. He made her feel allot better as he did.

Kate closed her eyes as she rolled her hips, she breathed heavily as she felt him swell inside of her. Biting her lip, she let her hands wander on her own body, fondling her breasts with one hand, while the other found its way down her stomach, to the wet center between her legs. Kate kept the slow rolling pace of her hips, as her fingers slowly circled around her tender spot, making her twitch a bit every time she touched it. She bit her lip again, more firmly this time as a tormented moan crossed her lips.

Matt moaned softly as he smirked "I love thie view" he said as he was observing how she was pleasing herself to her fullest desire, he grabbed her hips gently as he started thrusting his hips more and more, giving her even more pleasure as he kept swelling, soon reaching his maximum of hardness

Kate sighed deeply with pleasure, as he kept swelling inside of her. Her fingers kept playing with her clit and breasts as she increased the pace of her ride. She opened her eyes to met his, so that he could see how much pleasure he was giving her.

Matt smiled as he saw her look with pure exctasy in her eyes, he moaned gently as she picked up her pace, grabbing her hips abit tighter as he started thrusting faster and faster, trying to give her as much as pleasure as possible.

Her finger's play made her muscles tighten around him, as her orgasm came rushing closer. As her moaning became louder, as she tried to keep up the pace. It didn't take long before the orgasm rolled in over her, as you could hear on her panting. When it was over, she stayed seated, and looked at him as she tried to catch her breath again.

Matt moaned loudly as her orgasm rolled in over her, her muscles tightened even harder as it seemed her insides wrapped around his manhood. they seemed to be trying to suck everything out of his manhood as they were so tight. She could feel that he was close aswell, his manhood was throbbing hard inside of her but it wouldn't come just yet. Matt smirked gently as he looked at her and sat up gently, going to tease her as he took her nipple in his mouth, and he started to move his hips around as his penis was going halfly in and out of her. It would still give her time to catch her breath but it wouldn't stop her from getting more and more sensation as she could clearly see the passion and the pure satisfaction in Matt's eyes, which were aimed at hers as he was teasing her more.

Kate wrapped her hands around his neck, as he sucked on her breast. A slight chuckle rolled through her throat as she caught her breath again. "Go on.. take me.. hard" She smiled at him. "You know you want to"

Matt grinned and put her on her back as he grabbed her hips quite roughly, he thrusted his cock deep inside of her before he started to thrust fast and hard into her. She could feel he was using all his strength and agility to ravage her insides, making her feel incredible as he started moaning himself.

"That's it" Kate grinned. She moaned alongside him, as he took her in that very rough manner. "don't stop.. keep going" She moaned as she enjoyed being the object of his passion.

Matt kept going, not listening anymore to what she was saying. He was in his own world, his world filled with lust and passion, only having eyes for her sexy body that was being fucked by himself. He moaned loudly out of pleasure, he now let one hip go as he started to fondle her breast quite roughly, his rough and fast movements making a slap noise everything he was deeply inside of her , his hips clashing against her lovely forms.

Back
Top Bottom