Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuck (Kat and BlackTalon)

kat

Super-Earth
12755.jpg

After yet another hard days work at the office, Kate liked to go to the gym and burn of some steam. She liked running on the treadmill while the rain was pouring down outside. In the summer she liked to run outside from time to time, but it was nearly winter now. And too cold and wet for it to be fun, running outdoors. But the gym did the trick. And while she was there she made sure to use as many machines as she could, just because she had paid for it, so she might as well use it.

She was here a bit later than usual. Her boss had made her go sort a mountain of papers, in alphabetical order, and hadn't let her go until she was done. Kate was about to hit the showers, and it was nearly 10 pm. Luckily the gym was open 24-7, so it didn't really matter how long she stayed, or how late she went to it. It was nice and quiet right now, only a few other people were there, but they seemed to be finishing up as well. When Kate hit the showers, there was only one guy left in the gym. He was a regular, or at least Kate thought he was, she was pretty sure she had seen him before. But she didn't give it more thought that that, before she left, to go to the empty locker room.
The water was refreshingly hot, and steamed up the whole bathroom. She hummed quietly to herself as she washed her hair, and rubbed her shower gel all over her sun kissed skin. Leaving the shower Kate took her time, drying her blond curls and putting on, just a dash of makeup. She was just going home, so she didn't want to do a whole lot of it.

When she had finished, she grabbed her bag and headed for the elevator.​

Matt was working late for his work aswell, having to bodyguard for one of the latest celebrities, his employer had him go to a high society party, which was enormously tiring for him. Having to get people off the star, paparazzi surrounding him, having him carry the star to safety. He was deadbeat but still in the mood to go to the gym.

Matt entered the gym as always, showing his paid pass, he goes to the changing room, getting in his fitness room and starts to work out his whole body. He likes to take his time training his body. He has a standard routine though, first training his biceps, until he can't anymore, he then continues to train his chest and then continued training his back, shoulders and the rest of his body.

After a long exhausting workout he goes to the showers, undressing slowly as he goes into the shower, letting the hot water flow over his tensed and worked out body, which seemed naturally tanned by the summer. His muscles are quite enlined on his body, almost seeing every detail of them but not that it makes him ugly, it fits him as sort to say. He continues by taking his showering gel, washing himself swiftly and getting himself dried.

After he dressed in his suit pants and nice vest again, going to the elevator aswell with his fitness bag with him

Waiting for the elevator Kate was join by the guy from before. It seemed they were the last to leave, at least for now. "Long day, huh?" She smiled a bit, it was a weak attempt to start a conversation. But the elevator seemed to take forever to reach their floor. In reality, they should take the stairs, just to get that extra bit of exercise. But then again, she had just taken a shower. And would hate to have to take another one when she got home. All she felt like doing at this point, was have a bit to eat, collapse on her couch, and eventually crawl to bed. Or maybe just collapse on her bed, and save the trouble of crawling to bed. ah, decisions decisions.

When the elevator finally made it, Kate didn't hesitate to step inside the empty box.

Matt smiles gently and looks at her "You have no idea, it was a tough day" he looked at her,
it was her.

The girl he had been silently looking at everytime she was in the gym, that body, her smile and her eyes, her hair. Everything about her was gorgeous and he hasn't seen anyone like it before, he knew that she was a dream towards him. But now it's no longer a dream, she actually talked to him. He couldn't have had a better day from that moment on.

He smiled satisfied as he enters the elevator and sighs "Finally it's here, seemed like ages had flown by since we were waiting" he chuckles gently after saying it

"Time always goes slowly, when you're waiting for the elevator" Kate smiled. She pushed the button for the ground floor. Then she dropped her bag at her feet, and leaned against the wall. Maybe it was just that she really wanted to get home, but the doors seemed to close really slowly, and it took forever before the elevator jerked into a decent.

About half a minute passed before another jerk made Kate take a step back, in order to keep her balance. Then.. nothing. "Did we stop?" Kate asked as she looked to the guy travelling with her.

He nodded and smiled "Yeah, it's the slowest time of the day" he moved himself into a stable position, holding his body in place as the elevator jerked the first time, he looked at her sneakily to eye out her body slowly as he was slightly behind her.

He then looked around more frustrated as the elevator stopped moving "I think so ..." he looked at the door of the elevator and sighed "Yeah we're stuck"

Kate sighed "Just what I need". She Pressed the 'call' button on the panel, but no one replied. "Great" She huffed before sitting down on the floor. It wasn't like anyone was waiting for her, but she would prefer a warm bed, to this stuffy elevator.

"I'm Kate.. Just in case we're stuck here for a while, you might as well know" She fished up her Iphone from her pocket, only to see that it had died from a lack of power. She had forgotten about that. Now there really was no way out. Maybe no one would notice that the elevator wasn't working before the next morning. Kate really hoped some one would notice before.

Matt sighed and dropped himself on the floor, leaning his head against the wall "Fuck..." he looked at her trying to press the call button and shakes his head after nobody replies.

"I'm Matt" he said with a slight tremor in his voice "This isn't going good" he reaches in his pocket to grab his cellphone only to notice then that he had forgotten it in his car "Damnit ! Why is that thing always not around when I need it" he seems a bit frustrated "God and I had hoped for a soft bed at home and a good sleep" he says as he closes his eyes, trying to relax himself.

Kate would be able to see that he's quite frustrated, even seeming mad a bit. His arms were tensed up and he seemed to inhale and exhale controlled now to calm himself down.

Despite Matt's apparently bad mood, Kate couldn't help but smile a bit at him. There was no reason to get upset, it wouldn't help them get out, or pass the time any faster. "So had I. But for now it seems we're stuck here.. Well.. at least we're not alone" Kate winked at him, in an attempt to cheer him up a bit. It could be worse, she could have been stuck with some boring, smelly, old guy. He on the other hand was kinda cute, she had noticed that.

The longer they sat in silence, the more she studied his body. He was really good looking. Not too pumped, not too skinny, but just the right amount of muscles to look like he could move a fridge without breaking a sweat. Kate smiled a bit at the thought.

Matt smiles and looks at her and nods gently "That indeed is true, I could have been here with some old woman or a steroid freak" as he said that he chuckled gently and looks at her gently, him once again studying her gently. "Wow" he thinks in himself "She is stunning, her smile, I've never seen it before" he thinks more in himself.

After this he smiles relaxedly and sighs releaved "Thank you for making me relax, I'm quite bad with small rooms" he blushes gently "never been good with them"

Kate was glad he didn't think of her as old. Not that she thought that about herself, but some of her friends did. They were like; Oh my god I'm 28, I feel so old. Kate didn't get that, 28 was a good age to be. She was still in that age where it was okay to freak out and do crazy stuff once in a while, but still old enough to be seen as an adult by others.

She liked the part about acting out. Sometimes she felt the need to do something crazy, and then she did, usually.

Matt smiles and sighs gently "This actually isn't that bad, some time away from the real world" he lets himself slide down gently as he lays down on the ground, putting his head on his bag and he stretches gently, reveiling his musculair arm muscles as he stretches.

Matt smiles and looks at her "How long do you think we'll be stuck here?" he asks her as he wonders it himself, although it's a small room he doesn't really care as he's with her, enjoying her company

Kate shrugged a bit, stretching her legs out in front of her. "Could be as long as.. all night, if no one comes in before tomorrow morning. Or it could be ten minutes.. I'm hoping for the ten minutes" Kate grinned. Her feet was nearly touching him, as the elevator really wasn't big enough for him to lie down and her stretching her legs.

"So what do you do Matt? modeling?" Kate tilted her head a bit. He did have the body of a model, but that didn't mean that that was what he did.

Matt smiles "No I do bodyguard work, I'm currently working for one of the big celebrities. Which is one of the biggest pains ever, they are incredibly spoiled and ungratefull, but ofcourse the money they pay is amazing"

Matt looks at her and smiles "Are you a model? It was my first guess" he smiles, meaning the compliment as he lays his head back down, his hair is quite scruffy though now, as he was training earlier

Kate shook her head with a smile. "No.. I work in a lawyer's office. It sucks, but it looks good on my resume, so that's something" His job sounded a bit more impressive than hers. "So you keep all the screaming fans away? Like groupies and stuff?" It wasn't hard to picture him carrying screaming teenagers away from some superstar.

Kate moved so her legs were stretched along his body, her booted feet at his head, as she looked at him.

Matt smiles and nods "Yeah that's the work I do, it isn't that fun and sometimes you have the crazy fans, who will do anything to even touch their celebrity they hype about" he sighs "The worst fan I ever had, stabbed me for not letting her close to her celebrity"

Matt smiles "But well that's my kind of work, it pays good and it's fun because I don't know what I'll do every night, they just call me and I come"

Matt looks at her "Do you want to lay a bit more comfortable?" clearly meaning that she could lay against his chest if she'd like to. "I don't really mind it if you want something more soft to lay on then that bag you have there"

Kate's widened her eyes at him, when he mentioned being stabbed. "What? .. ugh.. some people" Sure she had idols herself, but she wasn't going to stab anyone to get near to them. Although they wouldn't have to do a lot of work to get into her pants.

"Well, let's hope they don't call you now, seeing as you don't have you phone" Kate grinned a bit. "Nah I'm okay.. But I'd like to see the scar from the stabbing. If you don't mind that is." Kate sat up in a legged position, looking at him.

Matt smiles and nods, sitting up straight as he lifts his shirt, reveiling his really muscled upper body, his eightpack showing as she could see a horizontal stabbing scar just inbetween his chest and stomach, it seemed to be hit between his ribs "Luckily it didn't pierce anything and it was just bleeding a little"

"A little? I really doubt that's true" Kate said as she starred at his scar. Without really thinking about it, she reached out and let her fingers slide lightly along the skin of his scar. She couldn't deny the fact that he was extremely hot, Kate had a hard time trying not to think about it.

It had been a while since she had been this close to a man. Her last boyfriend had dumped her when he got the chance to go to London and work as a journalist. He was too into his career, she should have known. She hadn't felt like seeing anyone after that. Not until now anyways. Now all she could think about was how simple it would be to just go crazy. No one had to know, and he looked like a guy who wouldn't get too emotional about it.

Matt smiles gently "It feels weird doesn't it?" it feels like a tightly pinched patch of skin that has been put into place, the rest of his body felt soft though, as it contained barely any hair, a result of his intense training and his preferences to not leave allot of body hair on himself.

Matt smiles gently and looks at her "Do you have any crazy stories about the lawyer's office"

"My boss once represented some rich guy, who sued a guy for running into his hummer. The guy who ran into the car died. But the rich guy said the other guy scratched his car.. " Her voice sounded a bit distracted as she kept her fingertips on his skin. They moved up his chest circling around his nipple. "Crazy thing was.. the rich guy won.. they got his family to pay for the damage" Her eyes drifted to his face, and met his gaze.

Matt looks amazed by it "Wow, that's insane... some people just really are in the world for money" he looks at her eyes meeting his and leaves a warm smile, not even noticing her circling around his nipple.

His body would feel warm against her fingertips, he would have exercised just moments ago so he would be really warm, his body still tensed from the training, she would feel his muscled chest against her fingertips.

Kate let her hand fall down along her side. A bit disappointed that there had been no reaction to the fact that she had had her hand on his chest. "So.. any girl friend, who might get worried and get us out of here?" she tried to shift her focus from his well shaped body. But it was hard, since there wasn't much else to focus on, in a steel walled elevator. She picked a spot on the empty wall and tried to think of something else, like what she had to do for work tomorrow.

Matt smiles and shakes his head "No not really, I don't know what it is but I've been about single for 3-4 years" he shrugs gently and smiles "Do you have any boyfriend that would come save you on a white horse?" he tried to make a joke to make the situation lighten up a little bit. "Oh yeah you've seen my scar now, any scars you have that you'd like to show ?" he smiles gently, wanting to see her amazing body

Kate laughed lightly "No.. My last boyfriend wouldn't go anywhere near a horse. He was scared of animals" Thinking back, he had been a bit of a wimp. She just hadn't seen that at the time. Funny sometimes it only took a few months, and then when you looked back, you wondered how you could ever be that naive.

"Nothing dramatic like yours." She pulled her hair away from her forehead. "I fell and hit my head against a curb when I was three.. and" She let go of her hair and pulled up her shirt just a bit to show another scar to the left of her belly button. "Appendectomy.. when I was.. uh.. 8? I don't know.. long time ago" It wasn't anything impressive like his scar. But it was still a scar.

Back
Top Bottom