Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

Elsa minded that he didn't have his cane, so she was alert to where she was leading him. The air in the park smelled wonderful. "Yeah, I'm up for the challenge!" She giggled and continued to walk. She stopped immediately when he halted and held her back. She looked down to see the toad hopping along their path. "Oh wow, that's cool that you heard that!" She stepped over the toad and continued their walk. "So it must be true that the rest of her senses are heightened, that must be nice to have!"

" you will see" he said. It wont be as complete, but to an extent it happens immediately. You don't have vision to distract you." He stopped her. "what do you hear?" he asked.

Elsa stopped and just listened. "I can hear some cars driving by, a rustling in the bushes just off to our right and the light breeze whisping through the trees. What can you hear?" Elsa was certain that Eric could hear much more and she was really intrigued as to what he had to say. She had never really explored her senses like this, being that she had all of them intact, she relied a lot on her vision, as did most everyone else. She was grateful to have Eric show her the world from his perspective.

" Close your eyes and listen with me" he said. "Do you hear the the tree to your right? It has a crack in it. Every gust of wind makes it creak like an old rocker. They out to cut it down, it will fall soon. What about the lover's over there? They are kissing. Farther ahead there is a young boy giving his mother an awful time. Don't ever whisper around a blind person! do you hear those things now?"

Elsa really listened with her eyes closed and she could make out the creak in the tree and the little boy, but had a hard time hearing the kissing, "I can't hear the kissing, but I can hear the others." She really strained her hearing, but still couldn't make out the making out. "I guess my hearing isn't as good as yours!" She chuckled. She opened her eyes and laced her fingers with Eric's, "let's go have a seat on the bench and just listen some more!" She led him to the bench and sat down. It got a little more windy and with the little she was wearing, she cuddled up to Eric's body.

"Are you cold? sweety?" he asked her. he wasn't sure how she would react to the term of endearment, but it felt good to say, and he didn't regret having done so. Without waiting for an answer, he pulled her into his lap and wrapping his arms around her held her against his warm bare chest as the silk shirt simply pushed out of the way. It felt wonderful having her cheek against his chest, and he was sure his thighs were warmer on her bare ones than the park bench. "Close your eyes again and listen" he said. The most prominent sound he heard was the beating of her heart.

"Yeah, just a little," she replied. She liked that he called her sweety, it was cute. As he pulled her onto his lap, she cuddled up onto his chest and laid her head against him. He was incredibly warm and it soothed her. She relaxed in his arms and watched the sunset over the treeline. She kind of wished that Eric could see it, sunsets were just something that everyone should get to experience in their lifetime. She closed her eyes and listened to his heart beating. "I can only hear your heart beating. It's got a good rhythm." she stated.

Eric smiled and kissed her. "That's what I hear too only I hear yours. I like that very much. Its really nice being this close. I'd kinda like to be closer, but in a public park that might be a problem. What if we just went home? We have two beds, and i kind of have a feeling we are only going to need one. He lifted her chin and smiled at her in the dim light before kissing her again. "I don't know how i ever got so lucky to meet you Elsa, but I'm sure glad that I did. My life got better from the moment I first heard your voice."

Eric was definitely a wooer, Elsa was liking more and more of Eric. "Yeah, a public park might be a bit much, let's get back to the dorm room!" She leaned up and kissed him, "I feel pretty lucky too. You are just an amazing person and I am glad to have met you!" She then got off his lap and together, they walked back to where her car was parked and headed back to the dorms. Once in the privacy of their room, Elsa slipped out of her heels. "Did you need me to hang anything up for you?" She was always a helpful sort of person so it really hadn't dawned on her that she was doing this because he was blind.

Eric answered "Go and get your blindfold and put it on". He listened as he removed his shirt and hung it on the chair. He heard her drawer open, and he heard the blindfold slip down over her eyes and the elastic snap as she adjusted it. "No peeking! Welcome to my world" he said and then silently approached her, following the sounds of her breathing and the smell of her shampoo. He moved up behind her and then reaching beneath her hair pulled the tie on her top and let it fall down around her slender waist and catch on her hips. reaching under her arms he let his hands roam her upper body as he pulled her back against his bare chest. Finding her nipples he teased them until they stiffened in response before moving away and then untying the halter from her waist. "I'll just put this in your closet for you". He left her standing in the middle of the room half naked and went to her closet, found a hanger, and hung the tiny garment up.

When he returned to her he did not touch her but instead teased her with his breath, breathing lightly on her neck and shoulders before blowing gently on her nipples still taught from his teasing. "How does that feel?" he asked her, an unseen grin on his face that was however apparent in his voice.

Elena went and retrieved the blindfold. It was just a sleeping mask, but it would work. Once she had it on, she could hear Eric make his way over to her and then feel him put his hands upon her body. It was exciting to not see where he was going to touch her. "I like your world," she uttered. She felt her top coming undone and stood there patiently as he roamed her breasts with his hands. She softly whimpered against his touch. When her top was off and Eric was gone to put it away, Elsa stood there, straining to hear him and anticipating his touch. Feeling just his breath on her, made her breath hitch in her throat. The light blowing at her nipples made them respond immediately. "That feels amazing!" She reciprocated his eagerness with her own.

He knelt down beside her and did his best not touch her as he found the zipper of her skirt and gently tugged it down and allowed the tiny piece to cloth to fall around her already bare feet. His warm breath now fell on her pussy only covered by the thin panties that she wore. Finding the waist band with his tongue and grabbing it in his teeth he tugged them down her panties. and as he did so his nose was dragged through the glistening dew along her slit. Returning to her pussy he located it by the heat and ran the tip of his tongue along it collecting her tangy nectar. He then slowly planted butterfly kisses up her torso un till their lips met.

She could hear from kneel before her and then she felt her skirt being pulled off and then her panties. Elsa was practically panting. This was the most erotic that she had ever felt. She was feeling a little weak in the knees so she reached her hands out to brace herself on Eric's shoulders. "Ahh," she moaned as his tongue made contact with her slit. It sent a shiver along her body. She was smiling so widely that her cheeks were starting to hurt. Eric knew how to really make her feel true pleasure. As he kissed up her body to her lips, Elsa ran her fingertips along his shoulders and arms. When their lips connected, she pulled herself closer to him and deepened the kiss.

Gabbing her thighs just below the cheeks of her bottom, he lifted her into his arms making kissing much easier and causing her legs to wrap around his slim waist. He nipples were brushing against his chest and his cock was now hard enough to begin brushing her opening now spread wide by his body. He could feel the fire inside her and everything within him wanted to fill her as he had don before for the first time. He hugged her and called out her name before slowly lowering over the rigid member that was slowly filling her.

She clung to his neck as he lifted her and wrapped her legs around him. She could feel the heat of his cock meeting the heat of her pussy and she wanted nothing more than to be one with him again. She started to kiss his neck as he lowered her body onto him. hearing him call her name was the sweetest sound to her. She had taken this guy's virginity and hear he was, acting as if he knew all there was to know about sex and teaching her. Elsa was stunned by his confidence and eagerness to be with her. It just felt right for him to be inside her, it made her feel whole.

Eric was high as a kite as she was lowered over him... He hadn't done any of this before it was all new, but for him all wonderful. The beautiful young girl wrapped around him had set him free from 5 years of being under the thumb of his mother, who, while good intentioned was over protective to the point of domination. Loving domination, but repressive just the same. He felt free and excited, and for the first time ever in love. "Love" that word scared him, but not enough to make him run. Instead, he was in awe.

Lowering herself all the way, Eric was fully inside her and it felt just amazing. Because she had great lower body strength, Elsa started to move with ease along his shaft. Her lips found his and she passionately kissed him as they made love while standing. Eric was something else entirely and though she had just met him, she was already having strong feelings for him. Her hands came around to caress his face, "you are amazing," she uttered and started to kiss him more.

He wanted to look in her eyes. he had heard many times how people described the feeling, but this was one feeling he could not have. It simply wasn't possible. His eyes didn't respond like a seeing person. He didn't look toward a sound or a touch. Than connection in his brain was never made. His expression could be read, and his touch, but his eyes were blank and empty. Even as his body responded to her in passion and his touch was as loving and as expressive as he could make it, his eyes were empty. In frustration, he closed them, and tears streamed down his face dripping from his chin and falling on her breasts, even as her body drove his to orgasm and crying out he filled her with his seed. "I love you" he said softly "I really do"

Elsa kept moving against him. Everything that she was doing was driving her to her climax. Eric held onto her firmly and she felt weightless in his arms. He was so strong, yet so gentle. She kept her lips on his, wanting to express that need for him that was overpowering her. Her heart ached for him and in that moment, she knew that she was falling for him. Elsa was really never one to believe that two people could really be meant to be, but after meeting Eric, she felt that way about him. He was allowing her to see the world in a different way and she was allowing him to feel like he was worth being in this world with her caring and compassion. They came together and it was magical. She felt moisture dripping on her breasts, but assumed that it was sweat. When Eric declared that he loved her, Elsa ripped off her blindfold, she noticed that he was crying and it made her heart want to leap out of her chest, "I love you too, Eric!" The words just felt so right to say. "Please don't cry baby." She softly wiped away his tears.

"I'm alright" he said as he held her in his arms and slowly sank to the bed, then cuddling her in his lap. I want to see your eyes so much! I know they must be shining! That's the one part of a person That I can never see by touching. Even you just now had to see mine. Oh how I wish I could just take off the blindfold like you did. Are you sure you can love someone like me? I love you so much!"

Her heart instantly ached for Eric. All he wanted was to be able to look into her eyes and see the love that she surely felt. Elsa caressed his face and leaned in to kiss him, "yes, I'm sure. You are a wonderful person whom I've been so lucky to meet. I don't care if you can't see me with your eyes because you see with your heart and I think that is a much better way." She grabbed his hand and placed it at her chest. Her heart was beating fast, "all you need is to feel my heart to know how I feel about you."

He smiled as he felt her heart race against his hand. His tears rolled down his cheek again, but this time he was smiling. " I'm so glad you love me too. " He had only known this wonderful girl a day, he couldn't imagine where there life was headed as they lived together full time. He knew this, he didn't care as long as he had Elsa. He wondered how he would get along when she was busy with gymnastics. "Do you think they would except a blind person on the men's Gymnastics team? I'm guessing I could do well at floor exercise."

She continued to wipe away his tears, but now she knew that they were ones of joy as he smiled widely at her. He was so handsome when he smiled. Elsa committed his face to her memory. "Heh, I do not know much about the men's team. We train separately and have different coaches. You can tryout though, if they still are looking for spots on the team." She kissed the corners of his mouth and stayed cuddled on his lap.

H e was disappointed to hear that the teams were so separated. He had hoped he would be able to be more near her than that, but he took comfort in the thought that at least they went to meets together, and that after competition, they could probably be together. He laid back on the bed, and let her cuddle on his chest. "your turn to be in control!" he said as he let her ride him.

"Again?" She asked almost out of surprised. Elsa was quick to start moving though. She was not going to waste this opportunity. He felt wonderful and she just couldn't get enough. Elsa rode him hard, wanting him to feel just how powerful her riding could get. She was lightly sweating as she neared her second orgasm. "I want you to feel me cum on you!" She stopped moving just as she started to climax. Eric was sure to feel her pussy gripping him so tightly.

Back
Top Bottom