Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

"So are you! Maybe we should go dancing tonight? Do you have any thing that is tight on top, with a short skirt and some underwear you don't mind being seen? I haven't had a partner in about 9 months and I would love to get back into it soon. "

Elsa thought for a moment, "I think I have something that I could make work! Yay, we're going dancing!" She jumped into Eric's arms and kissed him. "Have I mentioned that I happy with the error they made on your form?" She giggled and got back to her feet. "Okay, I'll get dressed now." She shuffled through her clothes and found a frilly black mini skirt and a sequined black halter top to pair with it. She went over to her dresser and a pair of black panties that covered enough that she wouldn't mind showing off. After getting dressed she walked over to Eric, grabbed his hands and placed them on her, "will all this work?" the top was tight, especially around the bust, but it gave her good cleavage and the skirt was short, just barely covering her ass.

He ran his hands up and down her body, and then smiled. "Yes I do believe it will!" Eric said, his cock betraying his excitement as he was still naked. "Get me to the closet please." Once in the closet, he ran his hands over the clothes. He pulled out a white silk shirt that had no buttons above the waist and slipped it on, and then a pair of tight fitting slacks, followed by a pair of black patent leather shoes. Coming out of the closet he asked, "what do you think?" As he stood there his chest bare to the waist.

She was glad that her outfit would work and she helped Eric over to his closet. She sat on the bed, strapping on her silver heels while he got dressed. She hadn't seen what he was putting on until he was all dressed, "Wow, Eric you look so good!" She got up and ran her hands over the silk shirt, "I like the shirt, it's nice to touch." Her hands then traveled to his bare skin of his chest, "and I like touching your skin too!"

Eric smiled. "Well I like touching your skin too. It might be a challenge for me. Before when I danced I never had a real picture of my partner in my mind so touching them the way I had to was no big deal. With you its way different. When I danced with you just now, I could imagine just how you looked be cause I have seen you up close. It was wonderful! I never really realized just how sexy ballroom dance is. I have a whole new perspective now!" He ran his hands hover her once more. "You are really lovely!" he said as he wrapped an arm around her. "Do you have a car or are we taking the bus?" he asked.

"Well I am glad to know that you have a pretty good image of me, especially when we dance!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around him for a small hug. "I have a car, are we dancing first or having dinner? I'm not too hungry at the moment so we can hold off dinner if you like? Also, where are we dancing at?" Elsa wasn't sure if it was just at a club or somewhere special that ballroom dancers go to have fun.

Well I guess that depends weather you want a lesson, or just want to have fun. The studio I belong to has dances three times a week, but they are teaching affairs, or we can just go to a club and wing it. I know one where they play lots of swing, and its a blast. I'm sure your good enough to handle it. That's what I actually had in mind. I want to warn you in case you are shy though. We will get a lot of attention. Don't get shy on me!"

"Eric, I'm a gymnast, I'm use to people staring at me!" She giggled and then led him out of the dorm once they were ready and out to the parking lot. She pressed a button on her key and unlocked the car. "Here you go," she opened the passenger side door and allowed him to get in. Elsa drove an Audi, it was a graduation gift from her parents. After she was in the driver's side, "so where is this swing dance club?" She waited for him to give her the address.

Eric was suddenly embarrassed. Since he never drove, he had no idea where it was. " Just a minute."
Reaching in his pocket, he got out his cell phone, and called his dad. "Dad I need to know the address of the swing club you take me to.... No Dorthy isn't here, she got tired of dancing with a blind boy and found another partner, but that doesn't matter. I want you to explain to Elsa how to get there. Who is she? A my new friend! she is really cool and a good dancer too." He handed her the phone.

Elsa hadn't expected to talk with his dad, but regardless, she took the phone, "Hi, Mr. Holden." He was a nice enough person over the phone and gave her the address and then explained the easiest way to get there. "Please look out for him, he seems taken with you." Mr. Holden mentioned. "Absolutely, I will and he's pretty great too!" With that, Elsa hung up and handed the phone back to Eric. "Your dad seems were great! Are you ready to get your groove on?" She giggled!

The directions that his dad gave were great. They arrived at the club in no time and Elsa quickly got out and helped Eric out of the car. "So Dorothy was your last partner? She really didn't want to dance with you because you are blind?" Elsa felt disgusted by the thought, some people could be so judgmental and rude.

We danced together for 6 years. Our instructor paired us up. We were good too. But, when she got in high school, I wasn't cool anymore. She wanted someone who could drive and that didn't need help getting places. She was a nice enough girl, but she saw what she thought were greener pastures. She doesn't even dance any more. Her boyfriend is into drugs, and she went with him. It was kinda sad. Anyway, I haven't had a partner in two years, and without someone to bring me its hard to get along in this club. There are lots of things to trip over, and if you don't come in with a partner, and can't see, how do you find one?

Elsa listened to his story and felt bad for Eric. He definitely deserved a lot better. "Well when I have the time, I'll come here with you, but I can't promise that I'll be a reliable partner. Gymnastics kind of take up a lot of my time." She led him into the club and carefully out onto the dance floor. "Do you need to walk the perimeter to get the outlay of things? I believe the band is set to play in a few minutes."

"I've been here many times. Lets see if I get it right. The dance floor is about 20 feet in front of us and up three steps from here its wooden with old hardwood boards, but highly polished and very smooth. The Band is on the far side of the dance floor some 40 feet further away. The dance floor is maybe 50 feet in the other direction . There are tables all around the edge, except where the band is and the bathrooms are to the right off the end. The bar is to the left. How did I do?"

He smiled at her and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist, then proceeded to walk her to the dance floor up the steps as the band started a quick tune up.

As he told her the layout of the club, Elsa looked to everything he mentioned, he was spot on. It was like he wasn't even blind, "yeah, you got that perfectly right!" She giggled and walked with him up the steps and onto the dance floor, the band was getting ready and Elsa felt a little nervous, "I hope that I don't embarrass you! I haven't been swing dancing since high school!"

He smiled at her. "I'm sure you wont!" he took her in his arms amongst a crowd of dancers, Arturo felt right at home. He had long since learned ow to avoid collisions bay listening carefully to the movement of feet. He got her into position and with the first notes of "sunny side of the street" Traversed the floor with her like it was as natural as breathing. He would spin her out and pull her back coiling her in his arms, and then take off across the floor with her. One by one couples just stopped dancing to watch, and it wasn't long before they had the floor to themselves. As the song ended, her coiled her back to himself, and ended the dance with her bent over his arm in a deep kiss, accompanied by hoots from the other dancers.

(Hehe, I think you meant Eric, not Arturo.)

Elsa would have to be alert to his lead and just follow him. She really didn't want to make an ass of herself. As they set out on the dance floor, she looked around, there were quite a few couples getting ready to dance as well. When the song started, she followed his lead and learned pretty quickly that he was a good dancer and that she was able to follow smoothly. She started to have fun with all the twists and turns and soon she noticed that they were the only one's out on the floor. She didn't expect the dip and the deep kiss at the end, but she nonetheless enjoyed it. The hoots and hollers from the crowd made her giggle. "I think they liked it!"

"Not as much as me!" he whispered in her ear. "Are you up for another?" He knew that dancing at that level was hard work, and though he was trained for it she wasn't. Still she was a gymnast, and out to be in good shape. "I'd like to try some lifts with you. It takes a bit of balance on your part, but what with your gymnastics I figure you up to it. He didn't wait for an answer, but rather when the music started he spun her out on to the floor and they were off as though thay had been partners for years. As he spun her back in she felt herself lifted and was soon balanced by her pubic bone in the palm of his hand high over his head as he pirouetted around the floor and the crowd simply gasped.

She wasn't breathless from the dance, but more so the kiss. When asked to dance some more, Elsa agreed. She was having such a good time and Eric was an incredible dance that it was hard to not want to dance with him. When he mentioned doing lifts, Elsa got even more excited. This part she knew that she could do because of her extensive gymnastic training. Eric was a big guy and could more than hold her weight so there wasn't any fear of him dropping her. As the music started up, they began again and just moments into the dance, Eric lifted her high above his head and spun around. Elsa squealed with glee and enjoyed every minute of it. The crowd was also enjoying them. She had great balanced and centered her core so that Eric could brace her easily. When she was back on her feet, she was all smiles, "that was fun!" She announced.

"Well hang on then" he said as the dance progressed. She was lifted and swung over his shoulders, brought to an arm stand on his and several other lifts before the dance was over. It was a wonderful dance. When they finished, Eric was almost in a trance as he thought about what he had felt in that first lift. He brought his hand to his face and breathed deeply. Her panties had been very damp, and since that moment, he had been unable to think of anything other than the reason why. "Did you find that dance stimulating?" he asked. His smile was the evidence that he has enjoyed himself. "you did it very well! Are you sure you wouldn't be my partner?"

Elsa was lifted and twirled and just shown a really good time. When the dance was over, she led him over to a table to sit for a moment. "Stimulating?...Oh you mean did I find it arousing! Yes, I did indeed! You are quite strong and very capable!" She giggled and returned his smile with squeezing his hand gently. "Thank you, I'd love to be your partner, but gymnastics takes up most of my time and starting next week, I'm going to be in the gym everyday training. I'm so sorry Eric, I really wish I could be your dance partner." She squeezed his hand once more, "you are very good and any girl would be lucky to have you!"

Eric was crestfallen. It was as if the wind had been let out of his sales. It was a good thing that the next dance was a waltz, because the excitement was gone for the evenings dancing. Trying to cover his disappointment he said, "Lets get something to eat. I'm hungry, and they walked across the street to a restaurant. He ordered, but only picked at his food.

She noted his mood change and she couldn't help feeling that it was her fault. Elsa didn't know what to tell him though. Gymnastics was a big deal to her and she was here at the university on a scholarship. When they went to grab something to eat, she watched as he picked at his food. She put down her fork and reached over to grab his hand, "please don't be upset with me. I would love to be your partner, I just don't have the time to devote to it. I'm so sorry!" Her appetite was gone. She didn't like knowing that she soured Eric's mood.

He looked up at her and tried to smile. "Elsa, I'm not upset with you. Its my fault, I got my hopes up, and you told me in advance that I shouldn't. I know how important gymnastics is to you." He paid the check from the waiter and and they left, their food uneaten. "Lets just walk for a while and talk. I'm sorry i did that to you, it wasn't fair.." It had been nice of her to have encouraging words about another partner, but he knew after tonight that he didn't want another partner. "lets just pretend that didn't happen and start back where we began the evening." Those were hopeful words on his part and he truly hoped they could both heed them.

She sighed softly, she was glad that he wasn't upset with her. It seemed that dancing was as important to him as gymnastics was to her, she could understand the let down of it all. They were really great dancing partners, but she had to focus on what was important for her. Once the meal was paid for, she walked with him out of the restaurant and along the sidewalk. "Okay, a walk sounds nice!" She hooked her arm around his and made sure that he didn't bump into anything. "I understand how important dancing is to you and I can appreciate it. You are a wonderful dancer! I'd like very much to just continue to enjoy our evening!" There was a park nearby, "let's walk along the path through the park, the flowers are very fragrant this time of year!"

Eric smiled, especially when she brightened up. "I'd love to walk in the park. New places are always exciting for me, but remember I don't have my cane. Tonight when we get back to the dorm, we can get your blindfold and you can understand what it is like. Are you up for that?" he asked her. He listened carefully not just to what was going on around them. He stopped suddenly, holding her back. "Don't step on him!" There was a small toad in the sidewal hopping along almost silently.

Back
Top Bottom