Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

Indeed it felt good. Elsa was slow to ride him. Just his girth alone was getting her to her orgasm. Again she was shocked at this. It wasn't like she had been with many guys, but the one's she had been with never made her feel so sexually charged like Eric did. With his playing with her nipples, she was set to detonate, but then Eric started to cum. Elsa kept riding him and finally reached her own climax, it was short, but it satisfied her. He came quite a bit, an amount that stained his and her legs as well as the bedding.

She giggled at his excitement and his natural curiosity. "You just had an orgasm. It' when your body is so sexually aroused that it releases semen from the top of your penis. It's how you know that the sex you're having it good. I came too, can you feel my pussy clenching down on you?" Her pussy was contracting still.

He smiled at her. "yes I can, did I do that to you? " he began to rock his hips as he asked her. He liked what had just happened and he wanted more. His cock had softened a little but only softly and soon it was fully hard again within her. "Does that feel good?he asked. "It feels really good to me." he pulled her body down against his and held her tight, his thrusting becoming much more urgent. "I think I'm getting the idea" he said beaming. "Am I doing it right?"

"Mm, yes you did indeed do that to me!" She liked the feeling of him rocking his cock inside her. She could tell that he was getting hard again and it had her excited. "That feels really good Eric, I think you're a natural at this!" She laid down on his chest and let him control the pace. He was going fast and deep, "Oh fuck you're doing it so right!" She cried out and pressed her lips against his neck. She was softly nibbling and licking his skin. "Make me cum again Eric!" She was getting so close, she started to move her hips and then she came hard, covering his cock in her warm fluid. She screamed into the pillow and gripped his shoulders tightly.

He felt her pussy ripple and squeeze him hard, but having just cum, it would be a while before he was ready. All he knew was he loved how her body felt against his and he was on fire with desire. He ran his hands down her side and began to hold and explore the globes of her ass as he his body led him to thrust even harder. He could feel the tip of his cock hit bottom again and again on each stroke. and feel her full breasts jiggle against his chest from the impact. He had awaken to find his cock hard before, but never had he ever felt this long or this rigid. With each contraction of her pussy his desire for more increased.

Eric caught on quick. Of course sex was something natural for human beings and his desire was leading his body on what to do. Elsa was utterly amazed by this guy's stamina. She was getting a little fatigued, but she pushed through it because she wanted to give just as much effort as Eric was giving. She liked when he grabbed her ass; the thrusting was really deep then as she was spread open a little more. The constant friction of her breasts against his chest made her nipples hard and made her groan in pleasure. "Eric, you're amazing!"

In his mind he focused on what he could feel. For that was what he perceived. At this moment she was all warmth and softness, wet sloppy kisses, and hugs. When her body grabbed at him again, he felt the throbbing start deep beneath his balls and groan rose from his diaphram and shook his chest. The throbbing became more urgent and then rose up through his cock like an oil well filling her deep inside. His cock was pulsing within her. He was now panting and sweating and suddenly limp. It was as if her body had sucked every bit of tension from him. A huge smile broke on his face. "That was amazing!" he exclaimed. "You are incredible!"

It was a lot of fun to get him to reach orgasm again. His body was so new to all that and Elsa wanted to make sure that he had the best of experiences. She rode him until he came once more. The feeling of him filling her up was incredible. She need not worry about him cumming inside her, she was a responsible girl. Once his body fell limp, she stopped her movement and shifted to lay beside him, her head resting at his shoulder. "I'm glad that you liked it!" She was silent a moment, just taking in the realization of what just happened, "I hope you don't think that I'm a girl that just spreads her legs to anyone. I've never just jumped into bed with someone I just met, but I feel a connection with you." Elsa was not some slut and she hoped that Eric didn't think that way of her.

For Eric this was all new and a wonderful experience. " I feel connected to you too. No one has ever been so interested in me before. I am always "The blind kid" like I'm some how stupid or something. You didn't treat me that way. It feel so good. You even wanted to "see" like I do. You know though, I wonder how you would do if you wear a blindfold? Would you be willing to try it with me?"

It was a bit sad to hear that Eric was always treated unfairly because of his disability. Though Elsa didn't have an hindrances of her own, she always felt that it was her job to be the voice for people that couldn't find theirs or just needed a bit of help. "I would be happy to wear a blindfold. It even sounds a little kinky!" She giggled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "I don't see you as the "blind kid" I see you as a strong, smart and very able young man. I am honored to have met you Eric."

" Well maybe this evening we can eat dinner together and then go out and get one. I think they have them at sleep shops for people who work nights. My father used to wear one when I was a kid. He would wear it sometimes when we played together. He said it helped him to understand how I felt. My Dad is the best! You would like him. " As she lay against them, the results of their lovemaking leaked out of her and it wasn't long before they were both feeling very sticky. "We should take a shower before dinner. You can help me figure out where things are in the bathroom and how they work."

"Oh I believe that I have a sleeping mask somewhere, I figured that I might need one since I have a roommate. You know, for those late nights when I want sleep, but my roommate is up studying away!" She giggled and laced her fingers with his. "I would like to go out to dinner though, that would be nice. Your dad sounds awesome, I bet he's a real great guy!" Things were starting to become so comfortable between them, it was like they were meant to meet, everything was just so easy. "Yes, I definitely think a shower is in order." She carefully got off the bed and slipped on a bathroom. She shifted through his things and found his bathrobe. "Okay, sit up so I can help you put on your robe and then we can go have a shower!"

Elsa carried their washing essentials and took Eric by the arm and led him to the showers. She had him stand in a stall and used his hands to feel for the nozzles. "This one is cold water and this one is hot." She then guided his hand up to the shower head, "it can be adjusted in any direction. I have your shampoo here," she moved his hand to the shampoo bottle, "and the body wash here," again she moved his hand. "I'll just be in the stall next door, just holler if you need anything, okay?" Before she left, she helped him take his robe off and hang it on the hook.

When he realized that she was about to leave he caught her arm in his hand, and pulling her back in, he closed the door. "Stay Please" he said softly trying not to make it obvious that they were together to others nearby. " It will be fun!" he said smiling. "Please?"

Elsa smiled at him, "okay, I'll stay." She placed her stuff next to his and and slipped out of her robe. "If I didn't know any better, I would think that you like me or something!" She giggled and adjusted the stream of water. "Okay, well how do you want to go about this, would you like me to wash you?"

"May I wash you first?" he said with a grin as he started feeling around again looking for the soap.Then he felt a small hand take his and move it to the soap dish. Taking the soap he followed the hand down her arm to the front of her body and begin happily soaping her breasts and playing happily with her nipples. His body responded to the excitement and his manhood was soon poking her in the belly.

Elsa allowed him to lather her up. She was quite pleased with how her body responded to his. Her nipples were hard instantly at his touch and then she felt his cock pressing against her stomach. "My my, seems like you are really enjoying herself!" She took one of her hands and grabbed at his cock, slowly stroking him while he lathered up her body.

Eric sucked in his breath when he felt her grab his cock, but quickly relaxed and grinned. Since he couldn't see where he was washing his efforts were a bit random except when her got to parts of her that he was curious about or hat he knew had given him pleasure. Feeling the heat in her pussy in contrast to the shower water, he ran his sensitive fingers along the cleft and slowly teased it open. He carefully explored her slit from one end the other and was surprised to feel the rapidly swelling nub at the top.

She stifled a moan as his fingers found her still sensitive and sensitive and still swollen clit. She leaned her head into his chest and breathed. There were now others in the shower area with them and they needed to be quiet. Eric was not suppose to be in here because this was the women's showers and since the university thought he was a woman, he didn't have a key to the men's, or they just had to make it work. Elsa clenched his cock in her hand and pulled him closer, "we need to be quiet so that you don't get into trouble for being in here." She whispered.

"Oh! you should have told me!" he whispered back. It hadn't occurred to him that he was in the women's only showers until she mentioned it. The thought made him even more aroused. Until now, the presence of women hadn't effected him much, but with what he had done in the last few hours, all that had changed, and he had a whole different mental picture of what it meant to be a girl. Suddenly girls were a lot more interesting. especially one in particular! He wanted to be with Elsa as much as he could.

She giggled, "sorry, I just assumed that you knew, but now that you know, maybe don't touch me so much down there, it's really distracting!" She chuckled and released his cock from her hands. Elsa went back to washing Eric's body. "You are in such good shape, do you work out?" Eric was just a beautiful person inside and out.

Eric blushed bright red. He stammered at the question, as though he was afraid to answer. Every muscle on his body was taught and well defined, and though her was very tall and 190 lbs, he didn't have an ounce of fat anywhere. He coughed and said "aaaa yes. Can you keep a secret?" I'm a competitive dancer. Ballroom dancing."

She felt him go tense and she thought that she had said something wrong. She was about to open her mouth and apologize when he told her that he was a competitive ballroom dancer. "Really?" She was surprised, not because he was blind and that would have been hard, but because she just didn't take him for the artistic type. "Wow, that's amazing! Of course I'll keep it a secret, but that's pretty awesome Eric!" She whispered. "Maybe we could dance together some time!"

"I would love to. Do you dance ballroom? If not it won't matter, I just need to know. Oh and one other thing, when I dance in public, I don't carry my cane so you have to remember not to leave me for too long. It can really cause trouble. People have no idea I'm blind when I'm dancing." He took a fluffy towel and started to dry her off using the brail method then handed her the towel and said "Your turn." He was about to open the door, when he heard female voices. He had completely forgotten about his robe. He just froze. "How do we get out of here?! he whispered.

"I know a few ballroom methods!" She enthused. Elsa was excited for them to dance together, she had no doubt that he was a great dancer. "Don't worry, I won't leave you," it was a simple promise that seemed to carry so much more weight. She held out her arms as he started to dry her off then she did the same for him. She too heard the voices and panicked a little. "Um, wait here, I will go scope things out!" She brushed past him and stepped out of the shower stall. With her robe on, she looked at the other girls. They were hovering around the door and it was a complication for her and Eric. "Hey girls, I hear they shut off the hot water after seven so if I were you, I'd hurry!" The girls looked gullible enough and dashed into the showers. Elsa snickered and then went back to retrieve Eric and their stuff.

Back in the safety of their dorm room, Elsa busted out laughing, "freshman! They'll believe anything!" She plopped on her bed giggling.

Eric held her arm as she lead him out. He wondered what would happen if they got caught. It semed to him that sooner rather than later they would, since he was pretty big, and couldn't run on his own. When they were back to their room, Eric took out his phone from the desk where he had stored it and put on some latin music. Reaching out and waving his long arms, he found Else and pulled her into an open embrace. Forming a frame with his huge arms on which Else could dance. He ran his hand down her side getting the measure of her position relative to his arms. As the stanza began, Else found her self being twirled spun and lifted within a small piece of floor space at a dizzying pace.

She hadn't expected a dancing lesson so soon, but she didn't object. Eric was a big guy and standing next to him, she looked so small. He whirled her around the small space and she did her best to keep up. He was really good and it made her heart swoon. She had never met a guy that knew how to move like he did. When the song ended, she cheered, "that was amazing, I'm a little dizzy, but that was still amazing! You are really good!"

Back
Top Bottom