Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

Elsa leaned down to his face and licked up and down his cheek, "yep, I'd say I got you good!" She didn't mind tasting herself, especially not off of Eric's face. "Okay, let's go have that shower now!" She got up and grabbed their robes. After they were decent, they headed out with their shower gear. Elsa used her key to the women's shower and made sure the coast was clear for Eric. They were in luck, it was pretty empty. Elsa ushered Eric into a shower stall and got everything squared away for them to start washing. "Would you like me to wash you again or can you manage?"

" I can manage, but I'd rather not!" he said smiling. "I'll wash you instead." They had been in the shower about 20 minutes, when a large group of girls started coming in one after another. It seemed as if there was always at least two outside the shower stalls brushing out their hair. This went on for over 90 minutes, and Eric was beginning to wonder if they would ever be able to leave.

Elsa and Eric were pretty much stuck in the showers for almost two hours. Elsa was getting a little irritated, but there really wasn't anything that they could do about it, Eric was not supposed to be in here. "I think I might have a plan to get these girls out of here!" Elsa put her palms up to her lips and blew air on them, causing it to make a fart sound. The girls stopped what they were doing and listened. Elsa did it again and the girls made "ew" noises and slowly they all started to trickle out of the bathroom. When they were all out, Elsa busted out laughing, "oh that was good, come on let's get out of here, I'm turning into a prune!"

Eric had not wasted the time in the showers together, he had carefully washed her several time and enjoyed the chance to examine every part of her. He loved to touch her soft body, and he had studied every detail, while they waited. He was pleased to feel the moisture return rapidly to the warm place between her firm thighs, and that her nipples were standing out proudly on her chest.

When it came time to leave, after her cute little trick, and she had wrapped him in his robe, His cock was fully erect, and kept finding its way into view out the front of the robe, making quite a display of itself.

She walked him out of the shower stall and noted his erection proudly displayed. "Eric, you're going to poke someone's eye out with that!" She grabbed his robe and tried to cover him up again, but it was futile because his cock didn't want to stay hidden. They got back into their dorm room safely, though Elsa was sure that someone down the hall saw them go into the room together. That really wasn't a big concern because it was a co-ed building. Once back in the safety of their room, Elsa put their shower gear away, "So how was your first day on campus?" She asked as she took her robe off and helped him into some jersey shorts and a muscle tee.

"It was good, but I did miss you while I was in class. I just feel incomplete when were not together. Its an odd feeling. I have never felt that way before. I used to live in my own little world, but in just a day, you changed all that. " He held her as they stood in the middle of the room and smiled.

"I hope I'm not pushing you harder than you would like, but I can't help it. I feel like We are joined together. It all just seems so natural.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his chest, "no, I don't feel like your pushing. I feel the same way. I think that we were meant to meet and be together. Yes, it happened so soon and so early, but I think we can handle it!" She hugged him a little tighter. "I thought about you all day, especially since I had this good news to share with you!" Elsa was just so happy that she would be spending more time with Eric. "Are you hungry? We should probably get some dinner."

"yeah!, but is the cafeteria still open? we were in the shower stall a long time. We might have to go out to dinner. but yeah, I'm starved." he kissed her again. "The weather is still nice outside, how about wearing a dress with nothing on underneath?" He knew it was a bit forward for a request, but he couldn't help it. "I promise you wont regret it!" he said with a somewhat evil grin.

Elsa giggled at him, "oh Eric, you are insatiable!" She obliged him though and slipped on a cute little blue sundress without panties underneath. Once she had her shoes on and her purse, she took his hand, "I know there's a diner around the way from here, let's walk!" Elsa didn't feel like driving and since the weather was nice, they should take advantage.

As they walked he wrapped his arm around her waist, and through the thin fabric of the sundress, he could not only tell that she was pantiless but he was shocked at how little the thin material hid from his touch. "God that dress is sexy" he exclaimed. "Its almost as if your naked!" He hadn't expected it and it had him immediately aroused. The bulge was quickly apparent in the thin shorts she had had him wear. Of course for him, the degree to which his arousal could be seen was not something he was conscious of as they walked down the street. As he ran his hand up her side , he quickly discovered that she hadn't worn a bra either, which only heightened his arousal.

Most of her dresses were of this thing material so when he mentioned that it was like she was naked, Elsa giggled, "well I don't feel naked, though it is a bit breezy!" She noted that Eric was getting turned on, "can't you feel that? Your erection is clear as day in those shorts, you better calm yourself down or they will not let eat in public anymore!" She laughed to show that she was joking. When they got to the diner, Elsa had stepped in front of Eric to hide is arousal and had him walk close behind as they took their seats at their booth. The waiter came over and took their drink orders, "I'll have a Coke," Elsa remarked, the waitress looked to Eric, but she didn't say anything. Elsa gently nudged Eric, "what would you like to drink?"

"Oh! Lemonade please." then when the waitress left, he asked Elsa, "What's on the menu" It was obvious they did not know he was blind, and he felt a bit helpless. "This is kind of weird!" he said.

Elsa giggled at him and after the waitress left to fill their drink orders. Elsa looked over the menu when Eric asked what was on it. "Let's see, we have burgers, pot pie, chicken fried steak, nachos, you know, typical diner food. What sounds good to you? Oh they even serve breakfast too!" Elsa was thinking of getting herself a nice stack of pancakes and a side of bacon. She had had a good workout and could use the fuel.

I think I'll have steak and eggs with rye toast. He said when he heard that they were still serving breakfast. While they waited for the waitress to return, his hand found her knee and began sliding up from their along her tender thigh toward her sex. When he got close he began to feel the heat emanating from her sex. "oooh ' that is amazing he said. " Your literally hot!" he said. with that he ran his fingers along her slit.

Elsa let him play under her skirt, but stilled his hand when the waitress came back over. She was all for a little fun in public, but she was also too and didn't want to waste anytime ordering and delaying their meal. After ordering and watching the waitress leave, Elsa let Eric resume his hands on activity with her body. "You know, it's not really fair. Your touch completely unmans me!" She whispered to him.

"why isn't it fair? You can touch me if you like. I just have to touch you more often. I'm glad you like it though!" With that he pushed he dress back and resumed lightly running his fingers over her thighs under the table, and teasing her clit until it began to peek out from between her nether lips. "someone is getting excited!" he was quickly learning how her body responded when she was excited by his touch.

Elsa tried to keep herself composed, but it was hard. Eric was doing all the right things to get her body to respond well. Her breath hitched in her throat and several times she had to close her eyes. It was all worth it though. She loved what Eric did to her. "Do you blame me? I mean that feels so incredibly good, how can I not enjoy it?" She whispered back to him. When the waitress came over with their drinks. "Oh Eric," she cooed into his ear and leaned against him. He was definitely getting her primed for an orgasm.

His fingers began to slowly part her lower lips and he loved how wet and slippery she was becoming. He moved his fingers a bi more rapidly as they sipped their drinks and waited for their food to be delivered. The diner was not only brightly lit but busy, however Eric had no concept of how public a place it was that he was teasing her in. He just knew that she was obviously excited, and that excited him. He wanted her to cum for him, if possible more than once. He turned his head and met her lips in a wonderfully passionate kiss.

Elsa shuddered when Eric's finger's started to move faster. She knew that he was wanting her to cum right there in the booth. She turned her body to him as much as possible to try and keep themselves modest. The diner was pretty busy tonight and if anyone took the time to really look, they would see just what Eric and Elsa were up to. Elsa moaned into the kiss, telling him just how close she was to cumming. She couldn't believe that she could stay so aroused and turned on in such a public place. This was all Eric's doing, he turned her on no matter where they were. Quickly, Elsa grabbed Eric's hand and pushed his fingers inside her right as she came. Her pussy clenched around them as she buried her face into his neck. She didn't want anyone to see the amount of pleasure that she was feeling that was surely written all over her face.

Eric couldn't help but grin. With Elsa's face buried in his neck and his being blind, no one was aware when the waitress walked up to the table just as she was clamping down hard on his fingers. "That was nice!" Eric said only to be answered with a confused "what was nice?" from the waitress. Eric jumped at the sound of her voice as he was startled by the close proximity of the woman serving them.

Elsa was still succumbing to her orgasm when the waitress's voice startled her. She pull away from Eric's neck to look at the waitress with a slight blush on her face, "oh nothing of importance," Elsa remarked. The waitress sat down their plates of food, asked them if they needed anything else and then left. Elsa giggled, "jeez, she startled me!" Elsa's heart was beating slightly fast. The food was enticing and after a moment or two longer of calming down, Elsa picked up her fork and began to eat.

When Eric realized that the waitress had heard his comment, and likely witnessed Elsa's climax he blushed a bright red, and after the waitress had left, began to laugh. "That was embarrassing! but funny!" he exclaimed in a whisper as he licked his gooey fingers before attempting to eat his breakfast. "You taste as sweet as ever!" he said. When he found a breakfast sausage on his plate, he got a devilish idea. After blowing on it to cool it, he slipped it under the table and began to slip it in and out of her pussy. He did it several times and then, when it was well coated with her nectar, he took it to his mouth and began to eat it.

Elsa was too hungry to noticed Eric's devious plan to play with his food, so when she felt something slide into her, she gasped and pulled at Eric's wrist. She was shocked to see that he had put a sausage link into her, "Eric! You're so naughty!" She whispered to him, "jeez, behave yourself!" She playfully admonished. Elsa went back to eating her meal. She was rather hungry and it took her no time at all to finish her plate. So that she wouldn't get any more unexpected surprises, she crossed her legs.

Eric sulked a bit and finished his breakfast. The playfulness was all new to him, but he found it very much fun! When they had finished eating he let her lead him out of the diner. and wrapped an arm tightly around her. As she lead him back to the dorm, he held on to her kissing her at every opportunity. They walked past a city park, and Eric heard music. Apparently they were having a concert in the park. He pulled Elsa in the direction of the sound. When they got near enough to hear it clearly, he began to dance with her spontaneously.

Elsa sensed that Eric was a bit disappointed to not be playing with her in the diner, but he had gotten what he wanted, at least for a little while anyway. Once they were done eating, they made their way back to the dorms, but only to be detoured to the sound of music coming from the park. Elsa giggled and squealed as Eric pulled her to him and started to dance with her. She was quick to follow his lead. The tune was upbeat, but not too fast. She was mesmerized by his dancing and couldn't help but be entranced by his fluid and graceful movements. When the song ended, they heard applause, apparently, they had attracted a crowd of people that even Elsa was unaware of.

Back
Top Bottom