Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Eric Holden had been blind since birth, but thanks to parents who really did their best to help him and an immense desire to succeed, now at the age of twenty, as a sophomore in college he had graduated Summa cum Laude from High school, and possessed a 4.0 GPA. His academic credentials were sterling. He had adapted very well through effort and the use of technology, and he had used some of that technology, a text to speech program to fill out a transfer application to Joshua University, a small but excellent school. Unfortunately the technology would let him down and had him erroneously indicating his sex as female on the application.

A week later, owing to his excellent credentials, he received an acceptance letter and a dorm assignment for the following quarter. Two weeks later, his parents took him to school, and moved him in to the coed dorm, completely unaware that they were moving him in to a room set aside for female students, and that his roommate, when she arrived would be a 20 year old girl. They kissed him good by, and knowing he did well on his own, left for home. The next day while he was registering for classes, his roommate would arrive.

After a summer abroad, Elsa Mittz was ready to head back to school. Her first year at Joshua University was excellent. Elsa was a star student and also a star athlete. She was a part of the the well renown gymnastic team at the university. It would be her first year living in the dorms though. Her parents were reluctant during her first year and had her stay at home, but with how well she did, they gave her her independence and helped her move into her dorm room. Her dad wasn't thrilled that the building was coed, but got some assurance that the rooms were same sexed.

After all her things were moved in, she waved goodbye to her parents and started to unpack her things. It seemed her roommate was already here. Her stuff looked a little masculine, but Elsa figured that her roommate was just some sort of tomboy or something. Pulling her long blond hair into a ponytail, she got to work making herself at home in the dorm room.

Eric turned the key in the lock, and white cane in hand made his way across the room to his chair. He was aware that someone else was in the room, he could hear them breathing. At 6'4 and 190 lbs of muscle Eric was obviously not female. He sat down at his desk chair and stuck out his hand into empty space. My name is Eric, what is yours? Its nice to meet you. He was puzzled when he did not get an immediate answer. "Are you there?" he asked, suddenly doubting his senses.

Elsa had her headphones on and low music was playing in her ears as she finished putting her things away. She had her back turned when the door opened, but she could not ignore the giant presence of the guy walking in. She stood there stunned. The first thing she noticed was that he was blind. The cane obviously gave him away, but he was just so tall. She watched him take a seat at his desk and put out his hand to shake hers. Elsa was curious. He obviously had a key so this was his room too, but he was a guy and she a girl. The university must've got something mixed up.

Finally her manners kicked in, "uh hi!" She placed her hand in his and with her other hand, patted his. She had an uncle that was blind so it wasn't a huge deal that her new roommate was. "Uh, I guess they either thought I was a guy or you a girl, though I don't know how that's possible!" She giggled. "My name's Elsa!"

Eric sat there with his mouth hanging open a moment in surprise as he heard the obviously soprano voice that answered him and felt the firm handshake from the tiny and very soft hand that took his. When he gathered his wits he picked up his room assignment paperwork that he received from the college, and held it out to her. "What does it say?" he asked her. The printing ready Erica Holden, F, Age 20, Room Assignment 602. Eric had never read the document, which he received in the mail, with his scanner. He had received an email with his room number and didn't bother with anything else. He simply took the key from the envelope and left the letter unread.

Elsa took the papers that he handed her and looked them over. "Oh, I definitely see the mix up. It says here that your name is Erica and that you're female. Well that's definitely not the case," she giggled and handed him back the papers. She then took a seat on his bed, "so Eric, what do we propose we do about this?" There was something intriguing about him to say the least and Elsa found it a bit serendipitous to have been roomed up with him. "I'm not opposed to sticking it out, but if you don't want a girl as a roommate, I will understand." She was just a very easy going girl, able to adapt with change and embrace it.

Eric was surprised to say the least at her words. He too was intrigued by the thought of sticking it out. Being an only child and being blind, he had very little experience with the fairer sex except for his mother and that hardly counted. He had never seen a woman, and certainly never explored one in a way the would give him any real idea of what one looked like. Though he had touched hands and faces of women and knew that they were softer, and that they usually smelled different, He knew little else about them. " I would like to try it if you don't mind. I think it will be very interesting. Obviously you know that I am blind. Will that make any difference? I might want to ask for help from time to time, will that be alright?

She was glad to hear that Eric was on board with them being roomies. She smirked at him, though he wouldn't be able to see that. "Your blindness has little issue for me. I had an uncle who was blind and I helped him out quite a bit. Feel free to ask for help anytime." She reached out and grabbed his hand with both of hers, "looks like we're roommates now, yay!" She giggled and then leaned in to give him a hug. "Oh sorry, I'm kind of a hugger!" She laughed.

When Elsa hugged him, he hugged her back. It was then that he remembered something about women, that had never mattered much before. They had breasts. Hers were wonderfully soft and firm, and for the first time in his life he new what it was like to react sexually to another person. He felt the tingling deep in his groin, and by the time she had let go he was hard. He had felt the feeling in bed in the morning before, but this was the first time that it had an object. The first time ever that he knew why he was hard. He swallowed hard. Not being able to see, it never occurred that Elsa might be able to see his condition, and thus he did nothing to hide it. In fact his thin shorts were now badly tented.

As she pulled away, she noticed the bulge in his shorts. She smiled and playfully shook her head, but she didn't say anything, she didn't want him to be embarrassed in any way. "So roomie, you got a girlfriend because I don't need any drama with you being my roommate," she laughed and went over to have a seat on her own bed. "Not to worry, I don't have a boyfriend, though if I did, he'd probably not say anything once he saw you. You are really tall!" Elsa shifted around a bit, "oh I guess I should describe myself so that you can get an idea, um...well I'm short, a good foot or so shorter than you. I have blonde hair and a fair complexion. Yeah, that about suits it!" It donned on her that he might not know what she was talking about because he might have been blind from birth. "Oh, I'm sorry if I confused you, I don't even know if any of that registered, um...here!" She got off the bed and stood in front of him. "Blind people see with their hands, I'm such a dummy!" She then grabbed his hands and put them on her waist. "Go ahead a feel away, don't be shy."

"No, No girlfriend." he answered her nervously. He didnt want to tell her he had never even been close to a girl his own age. When she put his hands on her waist, it was all he could do to keep them from shaking and his cock was now aching it was so hard. He could feel it pushing at the waist band of his shorts, having already worked its way beyond the waistband of his briefs. Again it didn't trouble him as he had no concept of what it was like to be visually stimulated.
he slowly ran his hands up her sides, noting just how much curve there was to her waist which was much smaller than her hips or chest. As he reached her sides, her large breasts brushed his inner arms, and this was all it took to force his cock out of hiding he moved his hands up until they reached her arm pits and then moved them forward to her chest and he could for the first time get an idea of the full size and shape of her breasts. Besides being very fill and soft, they were incredibly warm to his touch even through her blouse.

She had her arms raised as his hands roamed about her sides. As his hands went up, Elsa noticed that his erection was getting bigger. She swallowed hard, it kind of turned her on, but this was a learning process so that he'd get to know her in his own way. When he got to her breasts, they reacted to his massive hands. They were gentle and warm and her nipples started to pucker underneath her shirt. "Is this the first time that you've felt a woman's body before?" Eric was definitely an attractive guy, but him being blind probably put a lot of girls off, which was upsetting to Elsa. Blind people deserved just as much love and affection as anyone else. Gently, she grabbed his hands and put them to her face, "this is me smiling," she smiled "and me frowning," she frowned, but didn't hold it for very long because she was having fun.

" Eric's expression fell abit at her question, though he started out over her shoulder. "yes... I'm sorry I'm so clumsy. Your so ...amazingly beautiful. Are all girls like you?" he ran his fingers over her lips they felt full and moist and his finger gently parted them to feel the tip of her wet tongue. He ran his fingers through her hair. What do you mean by blond?" he asked.

When he was through he asked her very matter of factly, "do you want to see me? " It didn't even occur to him that she could see him all the time. He had no concept what ever of sight. He stood up in front of her and put her hands on his hips just as she had with him. His erection still sticking well out of his pants a good inch and a half, was level with her the bottoms of her breasts. "Go ahead don't be shy" he said.

She giggled, "there's no need to apologize, it's quite alright and no, most girls are much taller than I, but I'm a gymnast so being short is a blessing!" His hands on her face were so warm and inviting, she didn't want him to stop touching her. She didn't know what it was about this guy, but he was so enticing. "Blonde, or yellow, though you probably have no concept of color. I have light hair," she added.

She backed up a bit as he stood, he was so tall. He did as she did and put her hands on his hips. Elsa giggled, "yes, I suppose I should feel you up too!" His erection was peeking out of the waistband of his pants and she stared at it for a while, he was huge! She slowly ran her hands up his torso, feeling the firm and warmness of his body. She had to stand on her tip toes to reach his shoulders and face, "you are very handsome. I got lucky!" She chuckled and ran her hands down his arms to his hands. She was pretty sure that he knew about his erection. Maybe he wanted her to see it. Elsa gently put her hands along his thighs and circled his hips before coming back. "Is there anywhere else that you'd like me to get to know you better?" She asked coyly.

He swallowed hard. "all of me!" he blurted out, unable to say anything more as the words caught in his throat. You can see my skin too if you like. Your hands are so soft and pretty. His cock was now visibly throbbing . He had never been so excited in all of his life. "I'm so glad they made that mistake on the form" he said to her. "May see your skin? Is it all as soft as your hands? he asked."

She giggled at his outburst. It seemed that he was really anxious for her to touch him some more. Elsa was not going to complain about that. "Well it wouldn't be fair to feel your skin without you feeling mine, so yes you may." Elsa took her hands of him for a moment and pulled off her shirt. She was now just in her bra and shorts. "You should take your shirt off too, it'll make things easier." Seeing his naked torso was exciting and she quickly had her hands back on him. "I think my skin is softer than my hands, but you can be the judge of that."

He smiled and pulled his shirt off over his head. "would you put this on my bed please? he asked her. He then reached out and found her shoulders. her skin was indeed softer than her hands." he felt the bra straps and had a puzzled look on his face for a moment. He had never encountered a bra before. He traced the strap down across her chest to where it met the cup of her bra. He felt of it and realized it held her breast. He ran his hands over her sin all around the bra and then down to her stomach where he fount the top of her shorts. It was then hat he paused as he was enjoying the sensation of her hands as they explored his body.

His skin was smooth and she liked the feel of it. "Eric, have you ever wanted to be with a woman before?" She was curious about him because since he couldn't see, he didn't get the visual stimulation that most men got when seeing an attractive woman. Her hands continued to explore him, she even grazed his cock ever so slightly, but enough that he'd feel it. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't attracted to him, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to take advantage of the situation. To her, it would feel like taking advantage.

"Honestly" he sucked in his breath as she brushed his cock, " I've really never been close enough to a woman until now. Noticing that she moved quickly away when she accidentally touched his cock. He touched he face and said "I meant all of me, even there, unless you don't like it. I've never had anyone look at me this closely before, but your so gentle and I kinda like it, and I hope you do too." He continued to trace the edge of her shorts and her bra like a caged lion at the fence, moving slowly back and forth. He was clearly curious and excited, but afraid to ask for more.

His honesty was refreshing. Never had she met a guy that was just so open like this. It was definitely an attractive quality. He had noticed that she moved away. Elsa didn't want to force anything on him or herself, but he made it so easy for her. He was sweet and gentle and that made her want to continue. "You are very attractive, I'm surprised that you haven't been with this close with a woman before." It was the truth, he was hot! "Okay, I'll continue to touch, but only if you do too." With that, she stripped off all her clothes and placed his hands back on her. Elsa hooked her fingers in the waistband of his shorts and pulled them and his underwear down. She gently grabbed his cock and ran her fingers along it, "let me know if you don't like something okay?"

"Oh my! Elsa! he almost moaned her name as her hands enclosed his cock. In fact they barely could reach around it and evenwith both hands she could cover only a bit over half its length. His hands moved quickly remembering his target first he held her now naked breasts feeling their weight and exploring the bumpy stiff nipples at the peak of each. "What are those? They are so very different" He ran his fingers slowly over them again and again forming a picture in his mind. Finally he let his hands roam down to where her shorts had been. Finding a tender mound between her thighs. There was a bit of hair there, but only a bit and below the hair it was very warm and wet. He played with the wet area and found that it felt much like her lips but softer and more tender, and oh my! so hot to the touch.

His outburst made her stiffen a bit because she thought she was doing something wrong, but he didn't move away and his cock even twitched in her hands. Elsa continued touching him there. "You are so big, I like it!" She breathed. Her voice was a little heavy from the lust that was filling the room. She had never felt this physically connected to someone. She pushed her breasts into his hands a little more. "Those are called nipples, you have them too, but a girl's are much more sensitive and responsive to touch." She let out a little moan as he caressed them.

When his hands went down to her crotch, she moaned a little more. "That's my pussy, do you like how it feels?" Her voice was soft and seductive. His curious hands were turning her on so much. She could feel that she was moist and it would only get wetter with more of his touch. "You know what sex is right?" She was sure that his parents had that talk with him before. It didn't matter if he couldn't physically see, his parents could still explain it to him. "I want to explore that with you if you want to explore that with me."

"I love how it feels. he brought a wet finger to his lips and tasted it with he tip of his tongue. "What is that? its really slippery and its kind of lemony." He scooped some more with is fingers and licked it off. "Its good! Your pussy as you call it feels like a pair of lips. Is it ok to kiss you there?" he leaned down and finding her lips with his own kissed he, at first like he would kiss his mother but then more deeply.

His cock had begun to respond to her touch and was now slowly leaking precum all over her hands. When she offeed to explore sex, he was excited. " I'd like that very much. My father tried to explain, but it was hard to understand what he was talking about, and for some reason he was very nervous. I don't understand why."

Eric was so naive, yet so ready to explore. His lips at her pussy made her go weak at the knees. "That's what my body secretes when I'm aroused, I'm glad that you like it. It feels really good when you touch me there!" She tilted her head back and moaned as he continued. Elsa knew that he was excited about this too because his cock was leaking precum.

"Having sex is a very intimate thing between two people. It's how that connect in the closest way. You'll put your penis in here," she guided his finger to her entrance. "Don't worry, it expands so you will fit. And it will feel so good." She then grabbed his hands and directed him to the bed. "Lie down on your back and I'm going to get on top of you." Once he was laying down, Elsa straddled his cock. She could feel his cock head poking at her entrance. "I'm not sure how to describe what's going to happen because I'm a girl and it feels different for me, but I think you'll like it." She leaned down and tenderly pressed her lips to his while slipping her pussy over his cock. She moaned as he filled her. It was a tight fit because he was so big, but it felt unbelievably good.

Eric moaned loudly now as her body encased his. "Oh Elsa that feels so so good" his hands searched her body and again found her full breasts. when he touched he nipples he felt her pussy clench on him. He did it again and it happened aagain he smiled broadly at the discovery. Each time her body clenched his became more tense, he felt like he was going to explode and then suddenly he did. His whole body was hot and and he panted and breathed hard, he felt his groin convulse again and again then he felt a flood of liquid inside of her and soon it was leaking every where on his stomach, his thighs and the bed. His body just continued to spasm for almost a minute, making a bigger and bigger puddle beneath Elsa.

Finally he sighed and went nearly limp. "Elsa! that was amazing! What happened to me?"

Back
Top Bottom