Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden Gem (Javorcek x SweetSwin)

"Mmm...well let's save our tabooness for when we leave." Jay smiled and gave the shorter girl a tender kiss on the cheek before gently easing her hand out of Missy's. "I just...I really like you, don't get me wrong. And I'm not ashamed but uhhh...I dunno...I just want to be respectful, I guess." Jay shrugged a bit, she was Catholic herself and something about being in an Amish run restaurant made her feel like she was in church. "But I promise to play footsie with you under the table." Jay whispered, teasing as they entered the restaurant. A young, plainly dressed woman came by and sat them down, giving them some paper menus before retreating to get them water.

Missy nods as they sit at their table, looking around at the hand carved wood and the smell of the place smelled of fresh cut wood along with fresh food. "I wish they made a perfume that smelled of cedar wood, that would be amazing." Missy chuckles before looking at the menu, it all looked so good to her and she really was starving. "The best thing about these places is that their food tastes like homemade even though I'm far away from home. It's relaxing in a way." Missy was very talkative for some reason, usually someone would have to pry a word out of her, even then they would just get a nod of a response out of her.
"You can tell me to shut-up if you'd like, I know I'm talking your ear off right now." A blush spreads across the womans cheek, she doesn't want to talk Jays ears off but she can't help it, Jay brings something out of her, something she has never felt before.

The last time Missy felt like talking so much was when her grandpa was alive, he always kept her thinking and asking questions. He made her laugh even if she wasn't in a good mood. Come to think about it, Missy stopped talking as much when her grandpa died, she felt like no one really understood her like her grandfather did.

"I have a cologne that smells a bit like cedar...well it starts to smell like cedar but always ends up smelling like a powdery melon." Jay wore it every once in awhile, usually to disguise the scent of dirt and sweat when she was busy running around from practices to classes to dinner and...well just everything before she could get a shower in. For whatever reason, when Jay wore her Burberry cologne it started with heavy notes of cedar and sandalwood but within an hour it lost it's masculine bass notes and hit the more feminine top notes.

"And no, I don't want you to shut up...you're always so quiet. It's nice that you're not." Jay smiled and as promised, began to play footsie under the table with Missy, glad that she had decided to wear flip flops that were easy to kick off.

The waitress came back and Jay was all set to order a delicious sounding pork pot pie. She liked Germanic foods, being a mix of German and Ukrainian herself. "I wish we could cook in the dorms...I miss making meals myself," she said after the waitress left.

Javorcek said:
"I have a cologne that smells a bit like cedar...well it starts to smell like cedar but always ends up smelling like a powdery melon." Jay wore it every once in awhile, usually to disguise the scent of dirt and sweat when she was busy running around from practices to classes to dinner and...well just everything before she could get a shower in. For whatever reason, when Jay wore her Burberry cologne it started with heavy notes of cedar and sandalwood but within an hour it lost it's masculine bass notes and hit the more feminine top notes.

"And no, I don't want you to shut up...you're always so quiet. It's nice that you're not." Jay smiled and as promised, began to play footsie under the table with Missy, glad that she had decided to wear flip flops that were easy to kick off.

The waitress came back and Jay was all set to order a delicious sounding pork pot pie. She liked Germanic foods, being a mix of German and Ukrainian herself. "I wish we could cook in the dorms...I miss making meals myself," she said after the waitress left.

Missy smiles at the waitress before ordering some fried chicken with a side of mashed potatoes and summer squash. "I love yellow squash cooked in butter. If you can cook that, I will worship you." Missy smiles at Jay before kicking her flip flops off and doing her part in the game of footsie. "Oh! I have a picture of my camaro, give me a second." Since Missy wore her dress she decided to put her phone into her top, it was pressed firmly against her breasts as she reached in a grabbed it. "It's lovely, almost as good looking as you." A smirk appears on her face as she finds a picture of her car.

Missy finds a good picture before turning her phone around to show Jay. "Believe it or not, I helped build that, it was amazing being covered in oil and dirt." Missy was proud of her car, with hers and her grandpas hands they had built a car worthy of a first prize in a show.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/woodyjbh/Stroker_Camaro-69_SSRS_4s.jpg

Jay blushed a bit at the compliment. She was used to being well...'the guy' in a lesbian relationship. Granted, both of them seemed to have blends of masculine and feminine considering that Missy was such a motor head. Which was a bonus, Jay didn't like dating girly girls that didn't like to get down and dirty.

"Wow!" Jay took light hold of Missy's phone, pulling it away from the other girl so that she could examine the picture a bit better. "Man...that's a really awesome ride. I can't believe that you're a little badass!" Jay laughed and handed Missy her phone back. "Can't wait to ride in it with you baby." She smiled a bit, noticing how proud Missy looked about her car, about all the hard work and effort she had put into it. It was really, really cute. "So...your grandpa, was he a mechanic? Or just a man's man."

Javorcek said:
Jay blushed a bit at the compliment. She was used to being well...'the guy' in a lesbian relationship. Granted, both of them seemed to have blends of masculine and feminine considering that Missy was such a motor head. Which was a bonus, Jay didn't like dating girly girls that didn't like to get down and dirty.

"Wow!" Jay took light hold of Missy's phone, pulling it away from the other girl so that she could examine the picture a bit better. "Man...that's a really awesome ride. I can't believe that you're a little badass!" Jay laughed and handed Missy her phone back. "Can't wait to ride in it with you baby." She smiled a bit, noticing how proud Missy looked about her car, about all the hard work and effort she had put into it. It was really, really cute. "So...your grandpa, was he a mechanic? Or just a man's man."

"He was just a man's man, he served for his country then came back to work on a farm. He learned about working on cars from his service and working on farm equipment. He soon passed everything onto me and I read book after book about working on cars. I held my first wrench when I was able to walk, I went to the garage where my dad and grandpa were working on my moms car." Missy smiles at the memory of her before she sighs. "I miss them days, but I have to look forward to the future now. My grandpa always told me to look to the brighter side, and I have my brighter side sitting in front of me." Missy was being cute, she really enjoyed Jays company as the bottom of her foot rubs up her leg.

"That's really cool..." Jay smiled, blushing a little bit from Missy being so cute. Since no one was particularly paying attention to them, Jay took light hold of the other girl's hand, bringing it up to kiss the back of her knuckles lightly. Then she rested their hands back onto the table top, letting go but keeping them pretty close to one another. "Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about cars. I've always wanted to learn but I never had anyone around to teach me. I know how to change my oil though! And a flat tire...but that's about it."

Javorcek said:
"That's really cool..." Jay smiled, blushing a little bit from Missy being so cute. Since no one was particularly paying attention to them, Jay took light hold of the other girl's hand, bringing it up to kiss the back of her knuckles lightly. Then she rested their hands back onto the table top, letting go but keeping them pretty close to one another. "Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about cars. I've always wanted to learn but I never had anyone around to teach me. I know how to change my oil though! And a flat tire...but that's about it."

Missy nods before looking at the waitress as she comes with their food, it looked so good and made Missy even hungrier. "This all looks so amazing, just like my mom makes." Missy was happy with her meal choice as the waitress puts down some rolls and heads off to help another customer. "I can help you work on your Jeep, I mean if you're really attached to it then it's probably best to fix it up. We can put some new suspension on it, maybe even a light bar for late night mudding." Missy really was a gear head, something about cars really brought out her good side. "A lift might look good since you like to run through the snow." The nerd shrugs before digging into her fried chicken and yellow squash.

"This is delicious, I'm really glad we came here." The chicken was juicy and the squash had a buttery smoothness to it, it was a slice of home on a plate. "What's your plans for after college? Do you plan on moving back to New York?" The question came out of nowhere but she wanted to know. If the relationship went well and they were still together at graduation then Missy would put Jays career before her own.

"Right now my airbag sensor is just broken. So if you wanted to fix that I'll buy you the part and you can go to town." Jay was a pretty good driver and her Jeep was made out of solid metal...plus airbags weren't something a car -needed- to pass inspection, but it would probably be nice to have them all the same. "Hmm...the lightbar sounds cool. But you're going to have such a hard time getting in and out of a lifted up Jeep in those short skirts you bought." Jay grinned as she teased, her voice dropping low so that only Missy could hear the next part. "Especially if you keep wandering around with no underwear on." the taller girl winked before she started to dig into her own pork pot pie.

Jay hummed happily as she dug into her food. It wasn't greasy or oily like when going out to a diner or a chain restaurant. And it all tasted so fresh. "Mmm?" She took a sip of her water to down the big bite she had just taken. "I dunno...I mean I love New York. Love the whole Northeast actually. But I'll probably have to go into a Masters program somewhere...I haven't really thought about it that far yet. But a degree in Bio will be good...could teach, be a physical trainer, was thinking about maybe going to physician's assistant school. Med school seems way too long. But I dunno..." Jay shrugged a bit, then gave Missy a smile. "We can figure that part out together, when the time comes. What do you plan on doing after school? You'll probably have to move somewhere a bit bigger than North Dakota to get into the art and gallery scene, right?"

Missy was in heaven as she nibbled on the crunchy skin of her friend chicken, it really did bring her home and bring back memories. "So tasty." She whispers to herself before smiling as Jay refers to her skirt. 'At least if you help me into a lifted Jeep you'll get a nice view. Cause I know you'll want to sneak a peak up my skirt." Missy says softly so no one else can hear her. "But I wouldn't mind, you've earned a peak or two." A wink is shot at Jay before Missy digs back into her food. The squash, oh my the squash was so buttery and melted in Missys mouth, it was almost enough to make her moan as she puts more on her fork.

"I think I'm still figuring out what I want to do. I could easily go work for an auto shop, I mean a really nice one where I'll make plenty of money. I could work on cars, paint them or fabricate. My mom wants me to go into some kind of art school after college but my dad keeps telling me to do what I want." Missy shrugs since it hasn't really crossed her mind yet, she just wanted to survive college first and see where that takes her. "I don't want to make a decision yet until I've explored all my options, then I'll see what's best for me and my future." Soon Missy goes silent as she enjoys her food, swinging her feet under the table and humming a tune to herself.

Jay couldn't help but blush a little bit as Missy called her out on how much she'd like a view up her skirt. But it was true, she really would. Something about Missy just drove her wild...maybe it was just a combination of somethings: Missy was cute, smart, had a lovely smile and was surprisingly brave and open minded about liking girls. Usually the taller girl went slower with someone, was a bit more reserved...but Missy was turning all of that around. She had already had a massive crush on her nerdy roomie, now that they were together Jay could barely contain all of her hormonal urges. It didn't help that she was away from home and finally had her own bedroom to do whatever the hell she wanted to in. She didn't have to sneak around and hide, it was all so liberating.

"If you know what you're passionate about, you should definitely go after it, yanno? That's what my grandma always tells me anyways...that I'm old enough to make my own decisions no matter what my parents say or what even she says." Jay shrugged a bit. It was a lot to think about at just 18. She still didn't know what she was passionate about, just the things she was good at. Maybe they were the same...she didn't know. She hardly thought she could make a living off of basketball or being a perpetual student. But maybe after the next year or two she'd take some classes that definitely sparked a fire inside of her.

Jay enjoyed their mutual silence for a moment. It wasn't odd...it was comfortable actually. As she ate she kept sneaking glances at Missy and smiling. After she had finished her meal, she caught Missy's still swinging feet under the table, messing around with them and playing.

"Mmm...you all full? Want to get some dessert?"

Missy shakes her head and groans as Jay mentions dessert. "I will have to pass on the dessert, I have ate my fill and I might burst if I eat anything else." Her stomach was full and ready to explode as she pushes her plate forward and sits back in her chair. "Oh my I feel so fat now. I ate WAY too much food, I think I'll wait until next week to eat again." Indeed she was full but the food was so good that she just couldn't stop. "Amazing food though." She adds before reaching into her top and taking out some cash. "I sort of hate putting money in my top, but I hate carrying a purse around." She felt like a stripper when she carried cash against her breasts but it was easier than a purse and let her have free hands.

"What would you like to do after this? Perhaps go back home, put in a movie and cuddle on the couch naked?" Missy was quiet on the last part since there were other ears close by. "But I'll leave it up to you, choose wisely." Missy smirks as she sips the last of her drink and she hands the waitress the cash for the meals and puts a tip on the table. "Or we could do something else." She adds before standing up, feeling much better as her body stretches.

Jay chuckled and shook her head. "Well you just have to learn to be a bit more covert when pulling the cash out, then no one will notice." The athlete had tons of practice sneaking stuff in and out of her bra with no one watching. She herself didn't own a single purse...she hated them. The tomboy could be girly but never -that- girly. She pulled out her own little wallet though out of her pocket and split the bill with Missy.

She grinned at the prospect of watching the movie with Missy, nodding her head eagerly. "I like your plan. Let's do that." With plenty of money and tip on the table, she hopped up out of her seat and moved to take light hold of her girlfriend's hand. Jay gently tugged her out of the restaurant excitedly and back towards her Jeep, helping her up into her side before dashing over to her own and putting the car into gear.

Missy can't help but laugh at the eagerness of Jay, it was quite cute and she felt good knowing her girlfriend wanted to be around her. "I can't do scary movies, perhaps a comedy or something romantic. I get scared very easily and might have nightmares." Missy smiles over at Jay before looking out towards the road. Soon she reaches over and turns the music up. "I love this song!" It was a country song named Cruise and she cranks it up and starts to move her body to the beat. "I can't wait to get my car and go cruisin!" She yells over the music before starting to move again. Soon Missy had put her hand on Jays thigh, rubbing it lightly as she keeps moving to the music.

"Hurry up and get back home, I wanna be alone with you." The song was over for a moment and Missy looks over at Jay, she was excited and eager to get her girlfriend alone in the dorm. "We can get in our PJs and watch a movie, maybe go for a late night walk later." She adds before turning the music down as another song comes on.

Jay giggled, shaking her head. "Good! Cause I hate scary movies too. If you want me crawling into your lap like a scaredy cat, we could watch one. But if you wanna snuggle, a romantic comedy sounds perfect.

The taller girl laughed as Missy turned up the music. Jay rolled down the windows and opened up the sun roof. It was a perfect, sunny day for loud music and the wind ruffling up their hair. Jay wasn't much for singing, always ending up of key because she was too nervous to commit her voice to any notes. But she did enjoy listening to Missy rock out.

"Alright, alright Ms. Impatient. We're almost home! I don't believe you're not sick of me yet. You gotta live with me yanno." The athlete smiled and took hold of Missy's hand, squeezing it lightly. Soon enough they came up to the campus parking lot and Jay parked the Jeep. She hopped out, jogging around to the other side to help Missy out of the car and grab all their bags.

Javorcek said:
Jay giggled, shaking her head. "Good! Cause I hate scary movies too. If you want me crawling into your lap like a scaredy cat, we could watch one. But if you wanna snuggle, a romantic comedy sounds perfect.

The taller girl laughed as Missy turned up the music. Jay rolled down the windows and opened up the sun roof. It was a perfect, sunny day for loud music and the wind ruffling up their hair. Jay wasn't much for singing, always ending up of key because she was too nervous to commit her voice to any notes. But she did enjoy listening to Missy rock out.

"Alright, alright Ms. Impatient. We're almost home! I don't believe you're not sick of me yet. You gotta live with me yanno." The athlete smiled and took hold of Missy's hand, squeezing it lightly. Soon enough they came up to the campus parking lot and Jay parked the Jeep. She hopped out, jogging around to the other side to help Missy out of the car and grab all their bags.

Missy laughs as Jay grabs all the bag, shaking her head as she takes a few from her. "You're just like a man, would rather lose both of his arms than have to make a second trip to get more bags." Missy teases Jay before kissing her on the cheek. "But you're so strong." She whispers in her ear before walking with her to the dorm. "Let me get the door for you." She opens the door, following Jay up the stairs to their dorm before grabbing Jays keys out of her pocket and opening the door. "Ah, home." It wasn't exactly home but it felt good to be back at their place.

"Lets put away these clothes and take a shower, perhaps together?" Missy gives Jay a cheesy grin before starting to lay out her clothes on her bed, getting rid of all the tabs and tossing them into the trash.

Jay laughed and kissed her cheek. "Well if I gotta come all the way back down to get more bags then that's less time I spend with you." The tall athlete just about ran up the stairs, so excited to get back up to their room. Once there she patiently waited outside the door for Missy to open it up before heading inside, separating their bags. Jay hadn't bought much, so it didn't take a long time for her to get rid of the tags and toss them into the laundry.

Now that she had nothing to do, she went over to Missy to cause shenanigans. Strong arms wrapped around the other girl, distracting her by showering the nape of her neck with soft kisses. "Mmm...you done yet? Shower time?"

Javorcek said:
Jay laughed and kissed her cheek. "Well if I gotta come all the way back down to get more bags then that's less time I spend with you." The tall athlete just about ran up the stairs, so excited to get back up to their room. Once there she patiently waited outside the door for Missy to open it up before heading inside, separating their bags. Jay hadn't bought much, so it didn't take a long time for her to get rid of the tags and toss them into the laundry.

Now that she had nothing to do, she went over to Missy to cause shenanigans. Strong arms wrapped around the other girl, distracting her by showering the nape of her neck with soft kisses. "Mmm...you done yet? Shower time?"

Missy leans her head forward as she feels the soft kisses from her sweet girlfriend. She lets out a quiet giggle as she hears how eager Jay is about taking a shower. "Yes, it is shower time." Slowly she turns around in the strong arms of Jay before leaning up to meet her lips. "What are we waiting on? Lets go get naked and wash each others body." Missy winks at the sexy jock then wiggles out of her arms. Missy motions with her finger for Jay to follow as she walks to the bathroom, leaving the door cracked. "There goes my dress." She calls out, dropping her dress on the floor before bending over to turn on the water.

Jay whimpered in need as Missy called out that she had already taken off her dress. The athlete began tugging her clothes off as quickly as humanly possible. She almost fell over as she hopped along, tangled up in her jeans in her rush to try to remove them and her socks at the same time. Finally she was free of the accursed clothes and rushed into the bathroom, only to find Missy's luscious, toned ass taking up her field of view.

"Mmm I want to fuck you so badly..." Jay purred sweetly as she closed the distance between them pressing her hips snuggly up against Missy's bent over rear. As badly as she wanted to be Missy's first and claim the girl with her strap on, Jay could wait. They had plenty of time to build up to that. So she leaned over, planting soft kisses all along her roomie's shoulders and back. "But I can wait...as long as you need. Since I'm never going to get tired of kissing you and licking you." Jay murmured and gave her one last kiss before pulling away so that Missy could straighten herself back up.

"Now I believe...your pussy was quite a mess when we left the department store. I'll have to make sure I clean it extra thoroughly for you." Jay grinned wickedly as she hopped into the shower, grabbing a loofa and waiting patiently for Missy to get her butt in there so that Jay could be naughty.

Javorcek said:
Jay whimpered in need as Missy called out that she had already taken off her dress. The athlete began tugging her clothes off as quickly as humanly possible. She almost fell over as she hopped along, tangled up in her jeans in her rush to try to remove them and her socks at the same time. Finally she was free of the accursed clothes and rushed into the bathroom, only to find Missy's luscious, toned ass taking up her field of view.

"Mmm I want to fuck you so badly..." Jay purred sweetly as she closed the distance between them pressing her hips snuggly up against Missy's bent over rear. As badly as she wanted to be Missy's first and claim the girl with her strap on, Jay could wait. They had plenty of time to build up to that. So she leaned over, planting soft kisses all along her roomie's shoulders and back. "But I can wait...as long as you need. Since I'm never going to get tired of kissing you and licking you." Jay murmured and gave her one last kiss before pulling away so that Missy could straighten herself back up.

"Now I believe...your pussy was quite a mess when we left the department store. I'll have to make sure I clean it extra thoroughly for you." Jay grinned wickedly as she hopped into the shower, grabbing a loofa and waiting patiently for Missy to get her butt in there so that Jay could be naughty.

Missy goes wide eye as she hears Jay tell her she wants to fuck her so badly. She was a virgin in the sense that she's had no foreign object shoved up her pussy, although the idea didn't deter her. "You talk so dirty." She exclaims as she climbs into the shower and closes the curtain behind her. The water was a little cold so she turns it up before stepping under the steady stream. "The idea of shoving something plastic up my virgin pussy is both terrifying and exciting." Missy admits while wetting her hair and running her fingers through it. "Although it does sound more exciting than scary. Perhaps you could go get it? Let me see what it looks like." Missy grins at Jay before turning her back to her, looking over her shoulder before bending over.

"Can you imagine what you could do to me in this position?" She asks while wiggling her ass at the perverted jock. "Just imagine it sweetie." Missy leans back, sliding her hands up the back of her legs and to her ass cheeks.

"Y-yeah...we'd definitely have a lot of fun in that position..." Jay whimpered softly, her pussy already starting to throb with want. She looked at Missy, bent over, hands on her rear, wiggling her ass so temptingly. Her heart raced and she didn't know if she should go get the toy or not. Would she be able to control herself if Missy kept teasing her like that? Probably not...

Well...maybe she could just get the toy and -show- it to Missy. She wouldn't put it on...knowing that if she did the first thing she would want to to is ram it into her girlfriend and bring them both to mutual orgasms. That was her only gripe with lesbian sex...it lacked the intimacy that hetero couples had with traditional sex. The ability to look into one another's eyes as you both came at the same time...that's why Jay had bought her strap on in the first place.

"Okay...just...wait right here." Jay rushed out of the shower, wrapped herself up in a towel before heading out of the bathroom. It took her only a couple of moments to grab the strap on that was hidden at the bottom of her underwear drawer. Then she rushed back into the shower. "Gyah! It's cold out there!" She nuzzled her body right into Missy, seeking warmth. Then she held up the leather strap on to show her. The dildo was light lavender in color, feminine, though obviously shaped like a male member. Slightly curved and ridged in all the right places, it was sure to bring her girlfriend a lot of pleasure. Well...after a lot of pain. The toy was big, -really- big, but that was because Jay herself was a big girl. Standing at 5'10" and a wall of broad shouldered, curves and muscle, the large toy seemed to be in good proportion to her large body.

"We might have to order you a smaller one to start out with." the athlete blushed sheepishly. Even though the cock wasn't really -hers- per se, she still liked to know that she was the biggest any of her ex's had ever had. With Missy being a virgin though, she was a little apprehensive to use the toy on her.

Javorcek said:
"Y-yeah...we'd definitely have a lot of fun in that position..." Jay whimpered softly, her pussy already starting to throb with want. She looked at Missy, bent over, hands on her rear, wiggling her ass so temptingly. Her heart raced and she didn't know if she should go get the toy or not. Would she be able to control herself if Missy kept teasing her like that? Probably not...

Well...maybe she could just get the toy and -show- it to Missy. She wouldn't put it on...knowing that if she did the first thing she would want to to is ram it into her girlfriend and bring them both to mutual orgasms. That was her only gripe with lesbian sex...it lacked the intimacy that hetero couples had with traditional sex. The ability to look into one another's eyes as you both came at the same time...that's why Jay had bought her strap on in the first place.

"Okay...just...wait right here." Jay rushed out of the shower, wrapped herself up in a towel before heading out of the bathroom. It took her only a couple of moments to grab the strap on that was hidden at the bottom of her underwear drawer. Then she rushed back into the shower. "Gyah! It's cold out there!" She nuzzled her body right into Missy, seeking warmth. Then she held up the leather strap on to show her. The dildo was light lavender in color, feminine, though obviously shaped like a male member. Slightly curved and ridged in all the right places, it was sure to bring her girlfriend a lot of pleasure. Well...after a lot of pain. The toy was big, -really- big, but that was because Jay herself was a big girl. Standing at 5'10" and a wall of broad shouldered, curves and muscle, the large toy seemed to be in good proportion to her large body.

"We might have to order you a smaller one to start out with." the athlete blushed sheepishly. Even though the cock wasn't really -hers- per se, she still liked to know that she was the biggest any of her ex's had ever had. With Missy being a virgin though, she was a little apprehensive to use the toy on her.

Missy was about to hold her girlfriend but her eyes catch the large sex toy and her eyes go big with shock. "Holy shit, that will never fit inside me." It was huge to her and the ridges made it even more intimidating to her. "Yeah, we might need to get a smaller one and work up to that thing, cause I don't plan on destroying my pussy." Missy laughs before taking the strap on from Jay so she can get a closer look. "It is interesting though, a girth is impressive." Missy runs her hands along the shaft before looking at Jay with a smirk.

"I can't take this right now, but how about you?" Jay puts her hand on Jays chest, pushing her back against the wall before sliding the tip of the dildo down between her breasts and down her stomach to her slit. "I think it's my turn to bring you some pleasure." She adds while sliding the dildo around her thighs.

"I...uh..." Usually much more articulate and smooth, Missy had a way of catching Jay off guard and causing the athlete to get flustered. No one had ever wanted to use a strap on on her before! She'd asked her last girlfriend too...but her ex had ended up feeling too uncomfortable; it was a very strange sensation having an extension to the pelvis that's not yours. Having the tip of the toy dragged down her body felt really good...and she -had- always wanted to try it out from the other end.

"I've erm...never..." Jay blushed a bit...why was she so embarrassed? Missy was a virgin too, so what was the big deal? She took a deep breath to help herself calm down. "I've never had a toy in me before, I've only ever used them, not received them. I don't really think I'm a virgin though...and I'm not really attached to my virginity if I am. But uh...if you want to play with that thing with me, you've got to go slow, okay?"

Jay was built with hips that were a bit wider than Missy's, she was pretty sure that she could take the massive toy a little easier than her girlfriend could. Plus she was already wet and turned on from the shower. How bad could a little strap on play be?

"Think you can figure out how to use that thing?"

Javorcek said:
"I...uh..." Usually much more articulate and smooth, Missy had a way of catching Jay off guard and causing the athlete to get flustered. No one had ever wanted to use a strap on on her before! She'd asked her last girlfriend too...but her ex had ended up feeling too uncomfortable; it was a very strange sensation having an extension to the pelvis that's not yours. Having the tip of the toy dragged down her body felt really good...and she -had- always wanted to try it out from the other end.

"I've erm...never..." Jay blushed a bit...why was she so embarrassed? Missy was a virgin too, so what was the big deal? She took a deep breath to help herself calm down. "I've never had a toy in me before, I've only ever used them, not received them. I don't really think I'm a virgin though...and I'm not really attached to my virginity if I am. But uh...if you want to play with that thing with me, you've got to go slow, okay?"

Jay was built with hips that were a bit wider than Missy's, she was pretty sure that she could take the massive toy a little easier than her girlfriend could. Plus she was already wet and turned on from the shower. How bad could a little strap on play be?

"Think you can figure out how to use that thing?"

Missy was shocked by her girlfriends admission, she would have never of thought that she was a virgin too. "You've never had a toy inside you either? I figure from the act in the mall that you were all kinds of experienced." Missy thought it was cute that Jay was all flustered and she nods to going slow. "I can go slow. You don't have to worry about me ravaging you anything." Missy puts down the toy for now before stepping closer to Jay. "Shall we do it here or in the bedroom? I'll let you decide." Missy leans up to kiss Jay as her arms wrap around the athlete.

Missy's lips press against Jays as her eyes flutter shut, the warm shower beating down on the two naked college students. None of this was on Missys' to do list for college, but she wasn't complaining.

"Well...I am experienced. Just...not with receiving. I'm sure I can do all sorts of other things to you to make you scream." Jay grinned and leaned down to give Missy a few soft kisses to the side of her girlfriend's head. She felt a little bit better now that her roomie said that she would go slow. The knowledge that the toy was going to hurt a lot at first was a little scary, but Jay knew as long as she had time to adjust to the new sensation she'd be fine.

"The bedroom will be a lot easier for both of us..." Jay managed to murmur before Missy began to kiss her. Her strong arms enveloped the smaller girl, pulling and molding their bodies tightly together. "Mmmph...but it's so warm in here...and so cold out there, I never want to leave."

Back
Top Bottom