Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Online Lust Trap (BassEXE X agonizedheart)

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze was ecstatic. His father, Richard Blaze, the owener and CEO of Blaze Enterprises, had gotten him the brand new Virtual Reality Game System, called the VR-Revolution.

"Thanks dad!" Jake said happily as he began to push the very large box upstairs. "Son, I have to warn you about a preinstalled game..." "It's okay dad. I'll find out myself!"

Jake was a young man of 19 years old, and was six feet tall, with handsome features. He was slightly muscular, with flame red hair that fell down to his eyebrows, and ice blue eyes. He wore a red tshirt, with a black leather jacket and some jeans.

He opened the box, and after a few hours, the large egg shaped device was set up. He smiled before clambering inside and sitting in the chair as the capsule closed around him. He saw the company's logo, a partner company called Livtech Ltd.

He immediately selected the RPG predownloaded, called Lands of Legend. He then closed his eyes and passed out, his consciousness being transferred to the digital world.

He was immediately greeted by menus. He selected his character class, a swordmaster.

(Could you maybe describe more? Not much to go on...)

Jake smiled at himself as he blazed through the tutorial. He learned the basics of combat, combo attacks, and how to use the environment to his advantage. He began to march through the woods, feeling how realistic the grass was under his feet. "Lessee...where can I start?" He wondered.

(Sorry!)
Rita's hazel eyes flickered to the new gamer, her braided red hair decorated with leaves and flowers. She wore tall brown boots with white pants and a shortsleeve black top. She felt something shift, and then noticed how all the female characters were now looking at the male player.

(It's okay, but the glitch doesn't happen yet.)

Jake smiled as he walked into the first town, Celestial City. There were shops lining the streets, such as weapons, armor, accessories, food, and items. He began to search for a tavern to collect information for quests or jobs.

Back
Top Bottom