Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dragonthingy and nightsorceress

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Rosalee had to get away from her house that night, she could not bare to continue to hear father lecture her about how she could not turn down every offer of marriage she received. Rosalee wanted to marry for love and not for any other reason. And her heart already belong to someone even if he did not feel the same.
Rosalee was certainly the town beauty with long raven hair, slender body but with womanly curves. Her most enchanting feature was her vibrant violet eyes. It was not wonder she had bewitched so many men In the town. However it did not matter she wanted him the mysterious man that came to town, and was her friend but did not want to be anything more.

Seran had watched Rosalee argue with her father through her window, and had followed her into the night, keeping his distance from her. He knew of the power she had inside her, but he also knew of her power she could gian over men with her looks. He had known of her since before her birth, and had in fact been assigned to watch over her. She had powerful magic potential, and the time was right for her to gain guidance.

He began to walk after her, his black cloak rendering him almost like a phantom in the dark night. His longish blonde hair, almost brown, messy and unwashed. He soon caught up and began to act like he had to around her, like a friend with no intentions in his heart.

"Rosalee! I heard shouting from your house, is everything alright?" he asked.

Rosalee jumped when she heard a voice suddenly she thought she was alone. She was happily surprised however to see it Seran, the man who had bewitched her heart but who she failed to do the same. She looked at him and gave a half hearted smiled "my father is pushing me to marry." She said almost defeated.

"Worse things have happened" he said, walking alongside her.
He looked into her defeated expression. He had noticed that she was pining for him, and had been dodging her feelings, but he knew that her father had been trying to marry her off; after all, he saw the argument. But he suddenly thought of a way to take it for his advantage.
"Do you plan to leave his house then?" he asked. "I don't recall you having somewhere else to stay."

Rosalee was glad for he was there she always did enjoy speaking with him. "I don't know what my plans are, I just can't marry anyone I don't love"

"Then I have something I need to tell you" he said, grabbing her close to him and kissing her on the lips.
Once their tongues locked, he used his powers to give her all the information he wanted to give her in a split-second. He told her about her potential as a magic user, how if she wanted, she could leave everything behind and unlock that potential, and that there were bad people after people like them. He held the kiss for a few more moments before breaking it. It wasn't the only way to transfer information like this, but it was definitely the most fun.

Rosalee was shocked when Seran suddenly kissed her he had never done that before. She was even more shocked at what happen next. So much filled her mind and it was something so hard to believe. As he broke the kiss rosalee stumbled back a bit her hand over her mouth. "What was that."

"It's a gift magic users have" Seran said.
"I've told you about your potential and of our kind."
He took a step closer.
"I know you see me as a friend, but the truth is, I'm to be your guide to a wider world. If you want me to take you there."

Rosalee did not step back as he moved closer to her after he was her friend, he had never hurt her before. "I don't understand I don't have any magic in me, I'm just me nothing special." She looked at him still ver confused

"That's because you haven't been taught how to use it" he said, levitating his spare change from his pocket and spinning it around in the air and straight into Rosalee's pocket.
"You have had this potential since you were born, but it was decided that you wouldn't be approached until you were of age" he added, clicking his fingers.
The change disappeared from her pocket and reappeared in his, Seran taking them out with his hand and showing her.

Rosalee watched as the coins floated in mid air she jump a bit as the suddenly landed in pocket, she was frozen there in that moment. Looking at him, she then let out a nervous laugh and put her hand to her forehead "this can't be real? I mean why would you want to joke about something like this if the villagers ever found out you would be most certainly hung"

Seran was taken a little aback by the reminder that there was still much superstition and distrust about magic users in the world.
"That's why we keep ourselves hidden from those who seek to destroy us" he said.
"Look, you need to make a decision now".

Rosalee looked around a moment still very unsure of what he said however was sure about one thing if she went home she would be married. "I guess there really much of a decision to make I can not go home and I have no where else to go."

He smiled softly.
"Good. We will begin now" he said, taking her hand in his and teleporting the two of them to another location, a grotto deep in the forests.
"This place is sacred. Great magic flows through here" he said, letting go of her hand.
"All you have to do is spend the night here; you will have an epiphany in your dream that will tell you more about your true self."
He stopped to think.
"Sorry" he chuckled, "I didn't realise how bizarre this would be for you."

She was in utter shock when he grabbed her hand and they were off. Once they landed in there location she was unsteady on her feet and took a moment to right herself. The grotto was pretty but she not exactly sure if she was excited to stay here, especially since he said she was going to have a weird dream. "Will you stay here with me tonight."

"Of course, I'm to be your teacher now, it is my duty" he said.
He looked at Rosalee, unsure of what to do next. He was conflicted; he already knew her, and knew that she liked him, but he was supposed to be her teacher and guide. He sat down on the ground and looked up at the stars.
"Sit down and try to relax" he said.

Rosalee smiled when he said he would stay. She sat down next to him. "We'll teacher or not your still my friend and I do enjoy your company so thank you for staying." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled as she too looked at the stars

Seran couldn't control himself, returning her kiss, this time to her lips, deeply. He recoiled and broke it, shocked at what he let himself do.

Rosalee was taken by a moment of shock when he suddenly kissed her but as she was starting to deepen it he pulled away. She paused a moment not about this moment past she kissed him firmly and passionately wondering would he pull away.

Seran was further shocked by Rosalee pulling him for another kiss, this time grabbing her tight and pulling her close, his lips and tongue meeting hers. It felt right what they were doing. They continued to make out in the still night as he clumsily took off his jacket and tossed it away.

Rosalee smiled just to herself when he suddenly pulled her to him returning the deep kiss. Her body's no pressed against him just wrapped up in the moment where she actually could show her feelings for him.

Seran continued to make out with her, slowly but surely taking off both of their clothes, trying his best to not let this interrupt their kissing.
"How long have you wanted this?" he asked breathlessly.

Rosalee would never expected this from him. As he removed her dress she looked at him stopping him from going any further. "I have wanted it a very long time Seran and for me this is more than just lust I love you, and if this just lust for you I need you to stop, I could not bare it if you do not love me."

"I've always felt something about you, since I first met you I've known something" he said, gently pushing her onto her back.
He left a trail of kisses down her body, following her chin, neck, collarbone, breasts, nipples, navel, before arriving at her pussy. He spread her thighs apart and leaned in, before he began to kiss and lick it.

Rosalee could not say anything as she was laid back on the ground and he began his kissing. She closed her eyes enjoying the new sensation she had never felt anything lie this before.

Back
Top Bottom