Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming Together (Rebel & Love)

RebelofHonor

Super-Earth
4i6z.jpg

On a street in a city in Somewhere, USA, there was a young man in an old Honda Civic pulling into a parking lot. Not just any parking lot in particular, this was the parking lot, this was The Blue Moon Strip Club and Bar, parking lot. Something like this might have been nothing strange under normal circumstances, however the young man wasn't alone in the vehicle... In the backseat sat a pretty little blond girl of no more than four or five years old. Why would a man come to a stripclub with such a little girl you may ask? It's because he didn't have any other choice.

This young man was named Cyrus, and the girl Lilly. Cyrus was twenty two years old, but the tired look in his eyes made him appear like he was aged beyond his years. Bags under his eyes, long messy brown hair coming down to the nape of his neck, a hoodie and sweat pants, and a fair bit of stubble on his chin. Normal stuff clothes wise, but his height of 6 feet probably drew a few eyes if nothing else. Lilly on the other hand was wearing a small dress, with her blonde hair pulled back into twintails, it'd taken Dad a while to get that one right.

Getting out of the car and picking up his daughter in his arms, Cyrus entered the back of the club through the employees entrance. The young man worked here as one of the bartenders, he had an agreement with the owner about letting Lilly stay there. It was pretty easy to get sympathy as a single father trying to work your way through college...

Walking into the green room where the girl's didn't necessarily prepare, but just waited to go on, Cyrus dropped off Lilly. The girls just adored his daughter, and Lilly loved her "Aunts". Cyrus personally was so thankful that his co-workers were so accepting of his daughter, he couldn't afford daycare, and there wasn't anyone he could leave her with. Next year Lilly could start school, which would help a bit but for now this is where she stayed while he worked in the afternoons and evenings. Sitting his little girl down on the couch Cyrus leaned over to kiss her forehead. "Daddy will come check on you in a little bit sweety, be a good girl for your aunties while I'm gone okay?"

Giving a smile and a nod to her father Lilly reached up to hug him around his neck "Okay Daddy! I love you!" Chuckling a bit and patting the girl on her head Cyrus said "Love you too kiddo, see ya in a bit." Before standing up and starting to walk out the front to head to the bar. Hoping he'd run into one girl in particular before either of them would start their shift... the one he kept an eye out for a bit more than the others, the newest girl that had only been there a few months.

Jada_zpsa84546f2.jpg
The main room of The Blue Moon was dimly lit, neon lights danced across the floor in time to the music playing. On the center stage was small girl with pale blond hair sliding down the pole attached to it. Two other smaller stages were off to both left and right. There wasn't a single girl working here that wasn't attractive, the owner Jimmy wouldn't allow it. He liked to think of the place as more upscale then the rest, patrons just saw it for what it was, a titty bar.

Behind the bar and to the right stood the DJ booth, standing at the little window was Jada. She was going over her playlist for the evening, she liked to change it up every once in while to keep it interesting. Jada had that girl next door look about her, with long sandy brown hair, and bright green eyes. Twenty-two years old she only stood at 5'5" when not wearing heels, but since working here nobody could really tell.

As she talked with the DJ, her would scan the room for one face. She had been waiting for what seemed like forever, for one of her best friend to get here. She had only started a few months ago, and right away Cyrus started looking after her more then the other girls. When he tended bar, she knew nothing would happen to her. Another good thing about him being here was Lilly, she was madly in love with the little girl.

The other dancer did their part to look after the child, but Jada took a special interest in the girls well being. Taking another look towards the green room curtains she saw who she was looking for. Without finishing the conversation with the DJ, she jumped down from the booth. Walking as fast as her five inch heels would allow she threw her arms around Cyrus. "I didn't think you were going to make it tonight," she smiled looking towards the green room, "I brought a better dinner for Lilly then pizza tonight."

Cyrus gave a smile and a nod as his personal favorite of Lilly's "Aunts" greeted him at the entrance to the green room. Jada was one of the newest addition to the little family that made up the strip club, well, the girls, Lilly, and himself at the very least. Many of the other guys that had been hired at the club had decided that it was just the perfect chance to get to fuck a stripper, Cyrus on the other hand was just concerned with his daughter, his education, and... well, keeping the girl's safe. Occasionally a patron would get a little too friendly with the girls, and that would generally result in Cyrus having to jump the bar and remind the guys of the look no touch policy.

"A true master of time does not arrive early or late, he arrives exactly when he is needed..." Cyrus said in a sage like tone, before bursting out laughing and hugging Jada back. "Oh really? You know she likes your cooking more than mine at this point, I might end up getting kicked out of my cooking job if you keep this up." He added with another chuckle. Growing serious for a moment, he looked down at the other woman "You doing okay today...? Yesterday Cyrus had to do a little reminding yesterday during on of the brown haired girl's dances. A big guy had been reaching and brushing against her leg while she was on stage, leading to him already keeping an eye on the man, and as soon as he saw the man actually grab at Jada, Cyrus was already having his fist connect with the man's face. Now he was just worried about how the girl was holding up, it had been her first encounter with such a thing in the club.

Jada was by far his best friend at this point, and Cyrus would be lying if he said that he didn't have some feelings for the woman. She was more than an Aunt to Lilly at this point, almost like she was the girl's mother with how much she doted on her and generally cared and loved her. The feelings were mutual from the little blond haired tyke too, she loved all of her aunts, but Jada was what she imagined her mom to be like, if she had to describe her.

Jada rolled her eyes teasingly as he made his little speech about arriving when needed. She blamed it on school, hanging around all those book worms. She laughed with him though when he did. "Well, it's not my fault I'm a better cook," she said hugging him back. Jada always wanted to make sure that Lilly was getting everything she needed. It wasn't that she didn't trust Cyrus with the job, she just knew that he had his hands full. Once a week she tried to make it to his apartment to clean things up a bit, but again she didn't need to do much. None of the other girls ever bother to help Cyrus outside of the club, a couple of the girls had kids of their own though.

Jada shifted uneasily to her other foot, blushing a little. Yesterday was very.... unexpected, the guy had been warned by herself a few times, and the bouncer just as many. It was harmless at first nothing to worry about, but then he grabbed her ankle. Before she could even shriek, Cyrus had jumped the bar and proceeded to punch the man in the face. The ordeal left the main stage un-usable until the blood from the mans face could be cleaned up. She was shaken up a little, but nothing she couldn't get over. "I told you yesterday I was fine Cyrus," she leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, "it was a little nerve racking, but nothing bad really happened... well to me anyway."

Yesterday hadn't been the normal kind of pseudo-bouncer situation Cyrus was used to, normally even if a guy tried to get a bit feely with the girls he didn't immediately start swinging, just give them a firm squeeze on the shoulder and a warning about what would happen to them if anything similar happened again. Generally that got message across, but at other times he had to put the boxing training from his teenage years into work and throw some drunk jackass out of the club. When that fat bastard had grabbed Jana though.... it was like something had snapped inside of Cyrus. Not even hesitating before cracking the guy one across his face and causing blood to go pretty much everywhere.

"You know that I worry about you though...." Cyrus said softly, blushing a bit after the kiss that his friend had given him, even if it was just on the cheek. "What are Lilly and I supposed to do if anything happens and I'm not around? A knight is supposed to save the princess from the bad guys isn't he?" He continued, staring down at the shorter girl. Cyrus couldn't stand the thought of anything happening to Jada, she was his best friend, practically the mother to his child at this point with how Lilly though about her, and his own feelings....

"We've both got tomorrow off don't we Jada? If you don't have any other plans why not come over for a bit, I'd like to thank you for everything you've done for us.... and prove my cooking isn't bad." Adding on the last part with a smirk and a wink. Was he somewhat asking her for a date? Possibly, but really Cyrus just wanted to be able to spend time with the girl outside of their work.

Jada smiled up at him, Cyrus was the only person who had ever worried about her safety. Both her her parents were addicts of some sort, they never knew where she was and she doubted they ever cared. Through all of it, she had come out clean, besides the ocasional drink or two. She didn't finish high school however, and at the moment was working on a GED. "It's nice to know someone cares," linking her arm through his she walked with him towards the bar. "Nothing bad will happen anyway, nothing I can't handle." Even in the short few months she had known Cyrus, her feelings had grown a little. She loved Lilly like she was her own daughter. She even found herself a little jealous when ever one of the other girls would flaunt themselves at him.

"Uumm, yeah I think we do have tomorrow off, that never seems to happen." She hugged his arm as they walked, "Dinner would be great, it would be nice to not have to cook for myself." Looking up at him with another smile, "I don't know about the bad part, but I'm willing to give you a chance." When they reached the bar she let go of his arm to enter first, stealing a couple cherries on the way. "Do you want me to bring anything though," she popped a cherry into her mouth pulling it from the stem with her teeth.

"Of course I care, what kind of hero would I be if I didn't care about the princess trapped in the castle?" He asked Jada, giving her a wink and a trademark Cyrus smirk as he did so. "Bah, I doubt anything bad will happen, but even then it's a good idea to be safe isn't it? Better safe than sorry, as the old saying goes" Cyrus continued. Linking his arm with Jada's as they walked to the bar, Cyrus was content with the feeling of having a pretty lady hanging off his side. The fact that it was already one he had feelings for only amplified the situation. So what if she was a stripper, that didn't change the fact that she was still a wonderful person, and someone that both he and his child greatly cared about.

"I may have had a bit to do with the little schedule change~" Cyrus slyly said as they arrived at the bar. He was on good terms with Jimmy, they'd shared a drink or two in the past and had a little man to man conversation about his situation with Lilly, and it'd all worked out in the end. "Jimmy owed me a favor for coming in on a day off, figured he could pay me back this way." He finished with a shrug, still smiling. Sliding behind the bar with his friend, Cyrus was mesmerized as he watched her pop a cherry into her mouth and tie the stem. He'd seen her do it tons of times, and it was still just as... well... arousing as the first time. "Don't worry about it, I can handle everything. It's your day off right, no need to be cooking if you're going over to someone else's place."

Leaning onto the bar, his smile had changed to a playful one. "Oh really? What exactly kind of chance are you willing to give me? Should I be taking notes on what I need to do?"

Jada raised an eyebrow at his admission that he had something to do with their shared day off. Rolling her eyes when Jimmy's name came up, of course the old guy would have something to do with it. Her eyes immediately went to scanning the bar for the devil they spoke of, naturally the large graying man was no where to be seen. She smiled as she popped another cherry into her mouth, "if you say so, though you know I don't mind bringing anything." Leaning over she threw the cherry stems into the trash. There was one other girl before her that would be hopping on stage, so she had plenty of time to talk with Cyrus. At some point she would have to go so hello to her favorite lady though.

She smiled as she leaned onto the bar like Cyrus had. "I'm going to give you a chance to surprise with your.... skills," she winked at him. She took a step forward, putting them only inches apart. Running a fingernail over his chest, "I have seen what you can do with bottles, I am curious as to what else those hands are capable of." Jada meant for it to sound a little erotic, she watched his face closely for his reaction.

Cyrus couldn't stop his chuckle from coming when Jada gave him a look when he had mentioned the name of their boss. She'd really looked cute with that expression on her face. Oh man did he have it bad for her... the fool didn't truly even understand the feelings he was having for Jada, it was this strange mix of friendship, fun, lust, desire, pity, gratitude, and even a hint of love tossed in there as well. "Nah, I wanna pamper you and Lilly tomorrow, so just leave everything to me yeah?" He replied, waving off any hint of her needing to cook. "Besides... you bringing yourself is more than I could ever ask for..." Smile slowly widening as he spoke.

"My skills eh...?" He softly responded as she rapidly closed the gap between the two, putting them mere inches apart from each other's lips. "There's a reason I'm the best.... maybe you can find out just how good I really am...." Reaching over, Cyrus grabbed two cherries between his fingers, showing them to Jada before popping them into his mouth. Less than a minute later removing the two now intertwined stems, a cocky look on his face "I've got other skills too~"

Even despite his bravado, there was a hint of worry in the eyes of Cyrus. Scared that the teasing they were doing would somehow push Jada away from him. No matter how hard the young man tried though, he couldn't remove his emotions from his eyes.... showing his desires to Jada whether he wanted to or not.

He was a show off that was for sure, and maybe a little more flirty tonight then normal. Jada didn't mind though, she herself had always had an interest in him. Only now was it growing from interest to stronger feelings. She watched him pooped the cherries into his mouth only to pull the intertwined stems a minute later. "Hhhhmmm, maybe I should show you my other skills...." she smiled at him as she brushed her knee against his thigh, "but only after you show me yours." She actually blushed this time.

Jada wasn't known for holding back, and sometimes she worried it would have an adverse effect. Such as now, what if Cyrus didn't like her like that. He cared for that was certain, but maybe it was just a friendship thing. She took a small step back wanting to give him space to think about the situation they were finding themselves in. Jada would like nothing more then to be a more permanent part of Cyrus and Lilly's lives, but she knew she couldn't push it that hard.

They were playing a dangerous game today, that much was painfully obvious. Before their games had never gone beyond simple teasing each other, and a few winks and nudges. Never before had they ended up in a position so close to each other, practically kissing at this point and still they were continuing. Would something like this really end up being the thing that sent them over the edge to the next level of their relationship? "Well... I'm sure we can come up with some way tomorrow to show off all our skills, eh?"

Cyrus desperately desired the kind of relationship with Jada this little contest of theirs seemed to be bringing out. As she pulled away a bit, despite feeling saddened by the loss of closeness between the two, Cyrus knew it was probably for the best. It would probably be bad for them to suddenly start going at it in public behind the bar. "So... when do you have to go on stage? Lilly was wanting to talk to her favorite aunt today, said she had some kind of secret she just had to tell you." Cyrus said with a shrug, not knowing what his daughter was talking about.

Jada could swear she saw something flash in his eyes as she took her step back. Keeping the distance between then she reached over to take his hand. Glancing again towards the stage, "I'm up after Raven's set," she looked back to Cyrus, "I think she just started." She played with his fingers, she didn't like what ever it was she had seen in his eyes. Without noticing she had taken the step closer to him. "I will have plenty of time to talk secrets with Lilly, and take her dinner while I'm at it." 'What the hell am I doing, this could be bad? If we took this too far and it didn't work.... I want this though, even if it ended bad it would be worth it right?'

Jada's mind was swimming, to many what ifs. "I'm just going to go have m girl talk with Lilly," she hoped he didn't notice how flustered she suddenly became. Leaning up she kissed Cyrus on the cheek and dashed around the other side of the bar. Faning herself with her hand she walked back o the green room, "where is my favorite lady hiding?"

If Raven had just started her shift, that would give Jada more than enough time to talk to Lilly about whatever they evidently needed to discuss. It would also put the adults apart from each other for a bit, something that might be needed after how hot and steamy their close encounter just was. Before Jada was able to leave though, Cyrus gently squeezed her hand and softly kissed the top of her forehead. It was something he'd never done before, but at the moment it had just felt right for some reason. As his friend left behind the bar, Cyrus tried to shake his head free of all the thought clouding up his mind, not exactly an easy task with how prevalent Jada was right now...

Lilly, on the other hand, had a mind free of these kinds of problems. The little blonde girl was currently right in the middle of an important project, working on her coloring book and managing to stay in all of the lines. When she heard the door to the green room open however, and the voice of her favorite aunt call for where she was, Lilly popped up from her corner, leaving her coloring book behind but bringing Mister Teddy along as she ran to hug the woman. "Auntie Jada!" The girl cried as she collided with her aunt's waist.

She had a secret that she had to tell her aunt, but for the moment Cyrus's little bundle of joy was just content to have her hugs.

She had to shake Cyrus from her thoughts for the time being, she didn't want Lilly feeling her tension. As she closed the door behind her Jada looked around the room. It didn't take long before she saw the little blonde head jumping up from her corner. She held her arms out, bracing herself for impact. "Oh geez baby, you must be eating your veggies. I think you have gotten stronger since I saw you last, and that was just yesterday." She pulled the girls arms from around her waist and walked over to the color book. "Let's see what we got over here," holding the girls hand in hers. "Daddy said we had some secrets to share tonight, you go first k."

Jada loved this feeling, she would hate to ever miss out on it again. Sitting in a chair she pulled Lilly into her lap. Hugging the girl again, and kissing the top of her blonde head. 'It's totally worth the risk' she thought to herself as she settled in for some secrets.

Lilly gave Jada a toothy smile as she said the girl was getting stronger, that meant she was getting bigger and older, maybe she'd even be as pretty as Aunt Jada was some day when she grew up! Laughing with joy as the woman picked her up and carried her over to a chair before they sat down together. Showing off her drawings to Jada, Lilly was especially proud of one she'd drawn her self, showing Cyrus, Lilly, and Jada in front of a house together, with the girl in the middle holding the hands of both adults. The typical "Mommy Daddy and Me" picture that most kids had drawn in their life.

Snuggling up against Jada, and giving her another hug. The blonde haired blue eyed girl stared up at her aunt when she started to talk about the secret that she needed to tell. Giving a nod, Lilly started to speak in a much quieter tone "Don't tell Daddy but...." Looking around to see that they were alone she continued "Daddy likes you Aunt Jada, he wont say so but I know it. He was dreaming about you last night, I had a bad dream last night and went into his room, and he said your name in his sleep before I crawled in the bed with him." Gazing up at the woman, Lilly hugged her again "Aunt Jada... you like Daddy too don't you? Does.... does that mean you'll be my Mommy? If you both like each other you can can't you?"

Jada's heart melted when she saw the picture Lilly drew of the three of them. SHe couldn't help but squeeze the small girl a little tighter. "These are all very good pictures baby, but I like this one the best," she said tapping her finger on the one she drew. It saddend her at the same time, sure Cyrus might be interested, but he would never have that kind of relaltionship with a stripper. As soon as she felt the stinging in her eyes, she was able to stop any tears from falling.

Mimicking Lilly she looked around the empty room as well. She then leaned in for the rest of the secret, her eyes went wide as the story went on. It was a good thing the little girl talk so much, she couldn't have said anything right away if she wanted to. Clearing her throat Jada put her mouth closer to the girls ear. "I have a secret too Lilly," just as the girl did Jada looked around the empty room, "I like your daddy a lot too." Pulling back a little, "but.... Daddy and I have to see how much we like each other before we ever get to that point baby girl." She knew the small girl wouldn't understand what she meant, "I am coming over to hang out tomorrow though, Daddy says he is cooking dinner." She gave the girl a worried look, trying to take Lilly's mind of the original subject.

She could hear the last of Ravens song beginning, giving the girl one last hug. "How about I bring my make-up over and we can play dress up?" Standing up she set Lilly in the chair, "but only after we clean up your room right?" As she finished Valentine, a tall red hair girl came swaying into the green. "Little miss Lilly, I didn't know you were going to be here tonight." The girl bent to kiss the girl on the forehead. "Val can you give Lilly her dinner, it's in the beer cooler right now, I forgot all about it." She girl nodded as she looked over the colored pictures and drawings, "yeah sure thing babe."

Lilly could tell that something was wrong with her aunt after the girl had finished showing off her pictures and Jada had commented on saying how much she liked it. So why was the girl's aunt looking so sad like she was about to cry? The poor five year old just couldn't understand it, so instead she just hugged the woman some more.

Her confusion continued even further as Jada explained that even though she and Dadddy liked each other a whole lot, that Jadda couldn't be her Mommy just yet. If the adults knew that they liked the other one, and they both liked each other, why couldn't they just be together and then the three of them could be a family like in the picture she had drawn? Her mood did brighten up however, when Jada mentioned that she would be coming over the following day to stay with them. Daddy was cooking dinner for them, and Aunt Jada was coming over, that was a date wasn't it? That meant they might be getting together!

A smile on the girl's face as she nodded in agreement to the woman's suggestion of playing dress up the following day. Pouting and crossing her arms though, when the stipulation of only after they had cleaned was added "Okay... But I want you to say something to Daddy tomorrow! He has to say something back doesn't he?" The girl questioned/told. Once the door to the green room opened, and another of her aunts walked in Lilly became quiet though. She was only wanting to tell the secret about Daddy to Aunt Jada, but there were still some questions she could ask Aunt Val. "Do good today Aunt Jada!" She cheered on the woman.
-----------
Cyrus was still getting into his groove behind the bar, having everything ready for the usual surplus orders that came after a girl's set was over with. After Raven would come Jada.... and he couldn't stand to watch. She was the one girl he'd never glanced at or watched during a routine, he'd always tried to ignore it and just go about his business as a bartender. Seeing her naked.... that was something he only wanted to happen if they ended up together, it didn't feel right otherwise. He didn't know if she knew how he acted or not, he'd gotten flak from the bouncer Freddy before about it.

Not like I'm much of a classy guy to begin with, breaking the timeless man rule of never falling in love with a stripper...

Jada knew that the girl was confused, but reall there was no good way to explain the situation. Again her thought came back to, Cyrus would never have a real relationship with her. She couldn't tell the girl it wouldn't happen because she took her clothes off for a living. At least she wouldn't understand now, if and when she was older it would be easier. Jada though would be happy to even just pretened every once in a while, until he found somone else that is.

Laughing a little at Lilly's demands, she had definetly been hanging around a bunch of smart mouth strippers too long. "I will say something, I can't promise that Daddy will though," she smiled and kissed the girl on the forehead, "that's his choice." She walked towards the door, then nodded at Val's agreement to feed Lilly. She had meant to do it as soon as she got back here, but the conversation distracted her. Hand on the door knob she turned, giving Lilly a wink, "I always do a good job baby."

Once the door was closed it gave Jada just a few seconds to collect herself. She adjusted her clothes then made over to the DJ booth. Making her last minute changes to her set she walked quickly to the stage, just as Raven was walking off. The lights looked hot tonight, maybe it was just her though. To her reliefe the lights dimmed a little, but they always did when the girls changed. There were already men at the rail, it was a good night for tips.

As the music started her eyes searched for Cyrus. She knew he wouldn't be watching, but she hoped the SONG got his attention. Her fingers wrapped around the pole and her hips started to sway. She slid down the pole to the floor, the purple plaid skirt flipped up to reveale what the men always wanted to see. She wasn't watching them though, her eyes were glued to the bar, watching for Cyrus to at least look at her.

Just as Raven's set was starting to wind down, and the bare brunette was collecting her tips, Cyrus caught the door of the green room opening out of the corner of his eye. Jada was back out... of course she was, it was her turn to dance next. She was always a popular choice for a patron to throw some extra cash at, money that she needed. Cyrus just had a few more months of college, and was practically lining up different jobs for his future career every free chance he had at home on the internet. He wanted to give Lilly a wonderful childhood, and make that continue into the rest of her life.

Jada though.... she was a highschool drop out, sure the girl was getting her GED, and Cyrus was proud of her for that. She was taking steps to secure her own future. He so badly wanted to bring her with them though... away from the club, away from having to strip for a living. To save her from her own misfortune and bad luck, to really be the hero saving her from the villain. Lilly would have an actual mother, rather than just aunts, Jada would have a family that loved her again, and Cyrus.... Cyrus would have them.... and really that's all he wanted at this point.

Shaking away all those thoughts, he noticed that she was dropping by the DJ booth, seemingly talking with the guy behind the table about something. Cyrus was curious, was there some new change to her set that he wasn't aware of, and why would they be changing it so late at this point when she was just about to go on stage? It would seem he'd find out soon though, as she was already on her way to the stage to take Raven's place.

Letting out a sigh, knowing what was about to come, Cyrus looked down, trying to focus on anything other than what Jada was about to do. It practically broke his heart every time she went up on stage, and after the little teasing session they'd had earlier the feelings were amplified more than normal. As the song started though, he wasn't prepared for it, choking up behind the bar as Jada's routine started. Despite everything in his being practically yelling at him to stay away and not do it. Cyrus put down the glass in his hand and looked towards the stage as Jada was sliding down the pole. Their gazes meeting right as she touched down to the stage....

Jada almost thought he wasn't going to look at her, but at the last second his eyes met hers. She couldn't help the smile that crept across her lips. Slowly she stood, using the pole as support, giving him a wink. She continued her dance, but it was for nobody but Cyrus, despite what any of the men watching thought. As cash was laid out on the rail she left it, she wasn't going to touch any of them right now. She could see them getting restless though, she would have to pull her attention away from the man she knew she loved.

The song ended, and the next started right up. She knew he would look away from her again, and she was glad for it. As soon as the beat started her crowd knew it was her song she was the only girl who danced to it. Jada pulled herself to the top of the pole, when the tempo picked up she slid down it. Crawling to the rail was a mistake, as soon as she reach for a bill one of the men grabbed her wrist. He yanked her completely off the stage and into his lap.

"For a fifty I think I deserve more then tits in my face," he laughed as he tried pulling her into a sloppy kiss. His friends laughed with him, obviously impressed with his courage. His free hand grabbing her breast. She pushed against him, "don't fucking touch me," she shrieked. Pulling her harder he managed the plant his lips on hers.

Cyrus couldn't let his eyes leave Jada's as she danced against the pole, and she was acting the same way to him. When the girl tossed him a wink that was obviously meant just for him, Cyrus felt as though his heart was about to burst out of it's chest. Was she really sending him hints like this with the song and her attitude? He was hesitant to act on it though, at least until tomorrow when they would have some privacy at his place compared to the hustle and bustle of the club.

Their special moment just couldn't last though it seemed, before either was ready for it to happen the song was over.... and it was time for Jada to actually get to her job. He still couldn't bare to watch though, and went back to pouring a drink, thinking over what had just happened and how he was supposed to react and deal with it.

His thoughts were immediately interrupted by Jada's scream however, time froze for the young bartender as he saw some scumbag kiss the woman he loved against her will. Dropping the glass he was holding, it shattering against the floor behind the bar, already he was sliding over the wooden barrier and sprinting full on at the son of a bitch that had dared to violate her. "Freddy get the fuck in here!" He yelled to the actual bouncer just before his fist impacted with the man's face. Murder was all over Cyrus's features, he was absolutely ready to end the life of the man that had touched Jada. As the man toppled to the floor, he gave a glare to the guy's friends, daring them to do anything so he'd have an excuse. Taking off his jacket he wrapped it around Jada to shield her from even more stares, not caring how silly that was considering her profession.

"Come on baby.... lets go." He softly said, picking her up bridal style and rushing back into the dressing room door where the other girls would be. Lilly didn't need to see this....

He was coming in for another kiss, as he tried slipping his hand beneath the thin fabric of the bra she wore. Being sober she heard Cyrus first, barely having enough time to lean out of the way as the fist landed squarly in the mans face. She caught herself before she was pulled over with him. She braced herself against the stage, as the scene unfolded. As soon as Cyrus opned his arms for her she went into them. The entire bar was staring, she hid her face against him. Tonight she realized just how much she hated this job. Twice in the few months she had worked here she had close calls.

Wrapping her arms around his neck when picked her up, she burst in to tears. Jada whispered against his shoulder, "I don't want to come back here Cyrus." She clung to him even after they were safely in the dressing room. The girls that were their getting dolled up jumped to their feet. "What happened," Cleo immediately demanded. She was ready to fight anyone at that moment. When the girl tried to pull her from his arms, Jada held tighter. "Well... uumm just go sit on the sofa I guess," she looked to one of the other girls, "go call Jimmy, he left early tonight."

"I know baby I know.... you don't have to come back here ever again if you dont want to..." Cyrus softly told Jada as they sat down on the sofa near the back of the dressing room. Holding the girl in his arms he started to rock her back and forth much like he had done for Lilly after she had a bad dream. Brushing his hand through the girl's hair and hugging her tightly, Cyrus wouldn't have let her go for anything right now. He hated to see girl's cry, and the fact that it was the one he loved was making it even harder on Cyrus. "Shhh, shhh, It's okay baby I'm here. They can't hurt you, just let all it out..." He told her.

"Some son of a bitch grabbed her off the stage, started trying to grope her and even kissed her. I broke the mother fucker's nose and I made god damn sure Freddy is out there cleaning up the trash." Cyrus informed Cleo and the other girls in the room. He was the kind of person that never swore, Lilly didn't need to be subjugated to that kind of language, so for him to be using such foul words it was obvious that something was terribly wrong. Letting out a sigh, he went back to trying to comfort Jada, placing a kiss on her forehead as he kept rocking her back and forth.

Jada kept her arms tight around Cyrus, wanting everyone in the room to disappear. Forcing her mind to push back tonights events, her tears slowly stopped. The girls in the room tried to not look in their direction. Everyone one of them were thinking the same thing though, that Jada didn't belong here. Cleo had one of the girls leave to get Jada a drink, when the girl came back she placed it in her hands. "Drink this honey, it will help it all disappear," she smiled, tryinh to calm her down. Jada took a slow drink, making a face when the dark liquid touched her tongue. "It's whiskey," the girl who brought the drink piped in.

After giving Jada the drink Cleo stepped back again, hands on her hips. Shaking her head, "I told Jimmy she was to soft for this," she looked around the room, the girls all nodded and agree. "She either needs to grow a back bone, or she can't keep doing this." Cleo smiled at Cyrus, "but she doesn't really need to work here does she?" There were no secrets to be kept from the girl, she had been here too long. She saw everything, and the looks Jada and Cyrus gave each other she had always seen them.

Jimmy came bursting into the room, looking around at all the girls. His eyes then set on Cyrus and Jada. "I have never had this issue in all the years this club had been open," he threw his hands in the air. "It's like she is a magnet for the crap," he wasn't blaming Jada at all though it might sound like it. "I'm pulling her off stage.... I'm pulling you off stage Jada." Taking a few breathes, the night was taking it's tole on the graying man. He was easily in his late 60's, most like early 70's. "You can work the tables, but no more dancing," he wasn't about to just fire the girl.

Cyrus continued to comfort Jada, even after her tears had stopped flowing, he just couldn't let go of her at this point. Here she was finally in his arms, something he'd wanted so badly, but not because of a situation like this, Jada didn't deserve to have some bastard like that violate her.... nobody did really. He was hesitant to give a reaction when she downed the shot of whiskey, but at the very least it seemed to be helping her relax and calm down. Drinking would help you suppress your problems, but they'd still come back soon.... he'd be there for her though.

"No... no she doesn't..." Cyrus replied to Cleo, giving a soft smile to the girl in his arms as he said so. He was incredibly surprised though, when Jimmy burst into the room from the side. For an old guy he sure did have some pep in his step at times. For a moment Cyrus actually though Jimmy was about to fire Jada, and he would have raised hell in her defense against that. Though, if she were to just work the tables as he suggested, Cyrus could be closer to her, and there would be much less danger of anything like this happening again.

"We can deal with all of this later can't we Jim? Take it out of my pay or whatever you like but I'm gonna take Jada home with me and Lilly for tonight." He told their boss. "Would one of you mind going and telling Lilly we're leaving early tonight and to pack up. I'll make something up later so she doesn't worry about what happened." Cyrus asked the girls in the dressing room. He'd go himself to collect his daughter, but at this point he wasn't sure he could disconnect himself from Jada.

Back
Top Bottom