Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid's Service (feirharte7XJason In Roleplay)

F

feirharte7

I walked into my Master's bedroom, carrying a tray with breakfast and juice. The breakfast was cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, and toast. Which I cooked for him just now. Technically, he's not my "master." I call him either that, or "sir." I've been his maid for going on seven months now. I set the tray on his table, then went to his side, and touched his shoulder, waking him up.

"Good morning, sir," I say in a slightly loud voice. "Breakfast is served."

As he wakes up, I bow before him, my hands on my dress as I curtsy.

The smell of freshly-cooked food was enough to wake James up as he stirred a bit. He wasn't one for mornings which having a maid around made a little easier. She could do everything that he simply couldn't get to until he was fully awake. He turned over from his side, untangling from his sheets as he glanced over at his newly-hired maid. She was very pretty, and very obedient. It was nice to have that around the place. The older maid gave him a hard time most of the time and honestly, didn't want to be there half of the time. He wasn't one with patience.

He sat up, smiling weakly as he ran a hand through his hair. "'Morning." He said in a rougher voice as he cleared his throat and started to become alert of his surroundings. "Thank you. This smells good." He said to her with a sense of praise. "Were there any missed phone calls?" He asked, immediately after. Sometimes there were occasional calls that he'd ignore in the mornings in order to get some rest.

(OOC: What's your character's name?)

Peylee smiled at him as he said morning. She always liked the way he looked in the morning, hair disheveled, eyes sleepy. He was adorable. Grown man, yes, but very cute as he awoke. It was not to be compared to seeing him in a dark suit, because that sight took her breath away. She blushed as she thought of the latest fantasy she'd had about James. She thought about bathing him. Her cheeks turned red as she thought about it again. "You're very welcome, sir. I hope you will enjoy it." She answered him immediately, never one to linger over important details. "Yes, there were a few," Peylee replied. "A John Santos called about a stock that went down in a country in Eastern Europe, though which country he wouldn't specify. And your old maid called to say she was suing you, yet again."

Peylee hid a laugh, and a smile, by turning to James' tray and pouring the juice from the pitcher into his cup. The previous maid to work for her master, some old woman that was very mean, from what he'd told her. He'd only ever paid her the wages she was due, which wasn't much, because her work was inadequate.

Peylee kept the house spotless, the clothes neatly washed and hung, the kitchen always smelling good, and everything perfectly in it's place. She had no desire for her master to ever be displeased with her work.

There was a subtle eye roll from James as he heard her second statement of the second message. Great, again. He was ready to just pay off this past maid to get it over with. Some women...

At least Peylee was a lot of help. She was great in all that she did, and she always took the extra step to keep things in order. He needed that around here. He put a finger under the girl's chin lifting her eyes to his carefully as he looked at her as if searching- in all honesty, he was just admiring those lips- and sometimes that smart mouth. He had images daily of what he'd aspire to do to them. "You are very appreciated." He told her. There were multiple meanings to his statement but he finally dropped his hand and started to eat his breakfast. He didn't eat much, though. He didn't have much of an apatite this morning.

"Why don't you take a break for now? I have to turn to the office for some important work." He said to her as he moved the tray aside and got up. He was only wearing silk pj pants. No shirt- and hair a complete mess. Peylee was the only one who had seen him like this. He didn't really date, and he rarely brought the occasional girl over. He didn't like being in a relationship- it wasn't for him. He could never have control and James was the kind of guy who always needed to be in control.

Peylee noticed James rolled his eyes. She'd do anything around here to make his burdens lighter. Though she was his maid, she'd grown to care for him in a personal way. She liked seeing him happy, and liked it especially when she could see him this way. He really was a sexy man, and she got a strange satisfaction from knowing that she could take care of him. James didn't know it, but she'd fallen in love with him during the time she'd been here.

Peylee's breath caught as he lifted her chin, looking at her much too carefully. She liked this, too. She blushed as he complimented her. She breathed again as he dropped his hand, and began to eat. James seemed to be saying something else in his mind, something that didn't echo his actual words.

"Yes, sir. Thanks you, sir," Peylee said, curtsying again when he suggested she take a break.

She picked up the tray, and was about to leave as James got up. As she looked over at him, her mouth suddenly went dry, seeing his bare chest. Peylee wondered for perhaps the thousandth time why he was single. She'd never seen a woman here in all the time she'd been here. Not that it bothered her. It would have bothered her if he had a girlfriend, she thought to herself. For she'd always had hope that he'd see her that way. A girl can dream, she thought.

"Have a good day at the office, sir," she said, moving towards the door, but still watching him, thinking how good he looked.

Back
Top Bottom