Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Science Can Be Stimulating (Chocolate x Galyen)

Ellen gave a low moan, relaxing against him. It was like he was everywhere on her. His hands, the tentacles, his tail...they all touched her and she felt her body responding. He felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her curiosity as to how sex would be like with him burned in her mind, but she was still a little worried that he might need his sleep.

He kissed her "Do not worry the cystal is near ill be fine" he said as he kissed her again passiontly as his tentacles made there way up her legs one found her alreazdy wet pussy and the other just lightly messaged her butt cheeks. "So will you this time?" he asked as more tentacles came out from his arms and legs

She nodded, kissing him back. "Yes," she whispered. This time, yes. She was ready. She had already commited to him in her mind, and now it was time to make that comitment reality. She moved slightly to straddle him, her legs nestled on either side of his body, spread wider.

"Please, don't stop," she begged.

Two more tentacles slithered onto her body and started squeezing her breasts as he took of her shirt and started licking her nipples. The tentacle at her pussy wiggled around like a fish otta water. an opening between his legs opened as a huge almost 11inch cock flopped outand layed on the bed while he played.

She moaned, slowly rocking against the tentical in her pussy. the feel of the ones squeezing her breasts was amazing. He would be able to hit all her erogenous zones at once, far better then a human male. She helped him pull off her wet clothes, letting them flop to the floor. She would worry about that later.

"You feel so good," she said. She spread her legs farther apart, needing to feel him go deeper. She never felt like this before.

The tentacle at her pussy buryied itself inside of her pussy wiggaling around inside of her as the other two squeezed her breasts harder. He flipped her so she was on the bed after pulled out of her. At least 100 tentacles came out from his back. He smiled as four each grabbed her arms and legs and spread them two more went to her pussy playing with her clit and fucking her at the same time one fat tentacle wetn yp to her mouth and pushed on her lips softly

She moaned sucking on the tentical in her mouth. She couldn't help herself as her arousal grew. She put all her lust in her sucking, tracing her tongue over the tentical. Teh ones in her pussy felt like heaven and she loved how he was squeezing her breasts. She could see more and wondered what he was going to do to her. At that moment, she would have glady surrendered to anything he wanted.

one tentacle started playing with her ass hole nudgeing it "Can it go in here to?" he asked pulling the tentacle otta her mouth. "I want every part of you and i wanna be in every part of you."

"I've never done that before," she confessed. She was prepared to say to go ahead. She needed him. If he wanted every part of her, he would have every part of her. There was nothing she was going to say no to when he made her feel this good. She wished she knew how to pleasure him back.

He smiled. "Do not fret you are pleasuring me as well" he pushed the tentacle into her mouth and almost down her throught. The other two at her pussy still flailing around but pushed deeper. The tentacle at her as hole slowy pushed itself into her ass. He grabbed his own cock and stroked i he did not wanna use it on her and hurt her.

She moaned, continuing to suck on the tentical in her mouth. her hips bucked, pushing into the tenticals in her pussy and ass. She wanted to feel him everywhere. She could see his impressive cock and that made her body tingle with excitement. She couldn't wait for him to use it on her. She had to feel it inside.

'Please,' she thought, hoping he could hear her, 'please don't keep me waiting.'

Kredge used his tentacles to drag her over the bed to him. Ge then picked her up still useing his tentacles as he rubbed his cock head on her clit the big tentacle still ferocisly fucking her mouth. "Are you sure i dont wanna hurt you?" He asked still rubbing his cock head over her clit

She nodded. "Please, I need you," she begged. "You can feel it in me. PLease, darling, I need you." She bucked against him, wanting to feel him deeper in her. She was consumed by her lust for him. Writhing on the bed with his tenticals in every part of her was driving her wild.

He smiled as he placed his three clawed hands griped her hips. He began to lower her slowly penatrating her soaking wet pussy. Kredge moaned loudly as he finally got her down to his base."Oh wow so wet and warm" The tentacle in her mouth pulled out and started feeling her lips softly. "Is this pleasureful for you?"

"Yes," she moaned. He filled her in a way she never had been before. Sex with him was more then just pleasure. It was spiritual. No one would ever be like this again.

"Kredge, you feel so good," she whispered. "Oh, yes, yes yes!" She bucked her hips on his cock, wanting to feel him as deep as he could go. "More, baby, please!"

His tentacles wrapped around her legs, arms, breasts, hips, and stomach. "Yes I want more." He said as the tentacle slightly penatrated her mouth again. Two of the tentacles split at the ends into wat looked liked venis fly traps they latched onto hernipples and started sucking. The teeth felt more like feathers. The other tentacles began bobing her on his cock slow at first.

She closed her eyes, maoning loudly. The way he worked her body over, it was heaven. Her body burned with passion and she felt like a great wave was rising in her body. Her body pulsed and she knew she was heading to the world's best orgasm.

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "I'm going to cum. Please, baby, make me cum."

He moaned along side her as he started pump his dick into her faster and harder making sure he went down to his base everytime. "Yes cum on my cock" He said as a tentacle slithered up her stomach to her breasts. The two squeezing them pushed her breasts together as the third began titty fucking her slowly.

Ellen closed her eyes. She felt the wave come crashing through her body. Arching, she gave a loud cry as she came, her hot juices soaking his cock. She felt her body quivering from the force of the orgasm. As her body calmed down, she found herself whispering his name over and over again.

"Ohhhhh, you are amazing," she breathed.

He laughed not letting up his thrusting. "I wanna soak this bed tonight. Are you up for it?" He asked as he let out a load moan as she cummed on his cock. He used his tentacles to push them literly of the ground. He then turned her around not pulling his cock out. He released her arms but not her legs he kept them spead eagle as he had his way with her.

She gripped the bed, bending down to the bed as he fucked her. This was new to her, she never had imagined sex in this position. He was better then her most erotic fantasy, able to pleasure her everywhere at once.

She could feel herself riding to another orgasm and she wanted it. In between her moans,she could hear herself begging him to make her cum again, to fuck her harder.

he gripped her hipps harder as he began pounding her pussy harder he moaned loud as he cummed inside of her pussy again the rest of his tentavles started to spew green cum all over her body as he kept moaning loudly. "O my" he said panting as he lowered them back onto the bed as the rest of his cum escaped onto her body

She moaned loudly as he came over her. It was pure heaven when he covered her with his green cum. Curious, she scooped a little bit from her body and licked it off her fingers. The taste was nearly orgasmic. It was as if she could taste his pleasure right there. She licked the rest off of her fingers and smiled back at him. "I could get used to that," she said.

He droped onto her. His massive cock still deep into her. "I as well. I never knew wat bliss your body is." He started kissing her breasts softly as he slowly push ed his cock in her. So when shall we leave earth?"

She smiled, running her hands over his body. "We can leave when ever you want," she said. Her body still tingled from their lovemaking. She cuddled up with him, feeling both satisfied and wanting to just fuck him again. She was addicted. Even if she ever tried, she knew no man would ever please her the way he had.

Back
Top Bottom