Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Science Can Be Stimulating (Chocolate x Galyen)

He looked up at her and stood up. He walked over to her. "Cause i senced how horney you were.....are." He said stareing at her as he puthis arms in both sides of her. "And i can tell you want more than a normal life. I can give that to you.
The tentacules on his head wiggled around. His tail touched her leg again slowly creeping up it. "I know you like it when your mates are aggressive." He said licking his lips

She swallowed hard. "That still doesn't explain everything," she said, trying to remain in control. "A lot of women are horny."

She couldn't keep her eyes off the tenticals or surpress the shiver that ran through her body at the feel of his tail. She was never going to get anywhere if she allowed him to distract her like that. Looking him over, she decided to turn the tables a bit.

"I guess you just expect me to be grateful that you're here to releave my arousal? Am I just supposed to fall to my knees and thank you? Or lay under you while you do what you want," she said. "I have news for you; I won't do any of that."

She pushed herself off the counter so that her body was pressed against his, her lips close to his mouth. "I want more then just casual sex and no intergalactic Cassanova is going to have me just because he thinks I'm an easy mark."

His tail wrapped around her body. As he let a grin come to his face.
"Would you prefer that i take wat I want." He squeezed her.
"You have three options here. One I kill you now and find a mate. Two come with me of earth and see things no humans will ever see. Three I take wat I want strap you down in my ship wait for the baby to come then kill you." He loosned his tail. "Id much rather do option two." He stared down at her senceing something in her.

She weighed her options. He wasn't giving her much of a choice, really. Finally, she said, "All right, I'll go with you on one condition. I want reassurance you won't kill me. How do I know that I can trust you?"

If she was going to put her life into Kredge's hands, she would have to have some trust. He had done nothing to make her trust him, thus far. Only threaten her and arouse her.

"Also, if I'm out there in space, what will happen to me when you get tired of me," she asked.

He removed his tail from her waste. "I do not like killing I only do it to survive." He walked backwards. A grin spread acrosshis face. "Ill let you hold the vial if itry anything break it." Then he thought maybe if she did trust him he would eventrula giver her his mag gem witch is there sorce of life.

Ellen thought this over. "It's just one vial, so I don't know how much help it will be," she said. "And, if we're leaving Earth, will it still work? I'm going to have to need more assurace." She did kind of like the idea of having an adventure among the stars, to see, as he promised, things no human had before.

"do your people have a solomn oath," she asked. "You really want my cooperation and willingness, then I need to feel safe." She unbuttoned her shirt, "If you want this, give me your oath."

He turned around his chest opened up as slime dripped down from it. He reached in and winced inpain as he gripped the orange gem. He ripped it out as fast as he could as he fell to one knee and roared in pain. when the pain dissapated he stood and turned around as his chest closed. "I Kredge place my very soul in your hands" He said holding the gem out to her. "Be very careful" He stared into her eyes. "It is literly my very essance of life." He knelt in pain again as he held it up for her. "This gem is wat is killing my people yet it grants life to use."

Ellen delicutly took the gem. She grabbed a towel to wipe it off and looked down at him. He was in pain, probably no longer a threat to her. She placed the gem on the counter before she knelt down in front of him.

"Come on, you can use some rest," she said. She moved so she could help him up. She now had slime on her floor and it was getting on her as well. "I'm going to help you into the shower so you can get cleaned up, and then I think you should rest." She hoped that the slime wasn't something that would hurt her or her floor.

As she put him in the shower he weakly wrapped a tentacle around her waste "Pl...Please stay" He said looking into her very soul. "You trust me now". He released her and sat in the shower against the wall his legs spread. His only movement was his breath. He had no thought anymore just pain.

Ellen nodded and turned on the shower. She ignored the fact that now her clothes stuck to her body from the water and slime. "Let me know if it's too hot or too cold," she said, adjusting the temp. She picked up a washclothe and knelt between his legs as she slowly cleaned him. Like this, he didn't seem so scary. She was careful when the clothe passed over where the gem had come out of and tried to not think about it when she pressed between his legs. At the moment, that little skimpy washclothe was all that stood between them having skin-to-skin contact.

One of his tentacles started climbing her leg slowly. "You....look how do humans say. Sexy? he askes as he grabbed her hand. "How come ever time were close you become....horny? he asked as he pulled her close to him. "Why not just try it?" he reached his free hand up and cupped her breast softly. "I garentee youll never be as satisfied with any human if you do try it"

Ellen looked at him and laughed. "Okay, look sweetie," she said, "no matter how horny I am, you're half dead. We'll talk when you've got your strength back."

She took his hand off her breast and brushed off his tentical. She picked the washclothe back up again and went back to work cleaning him up. "My body's reactions can't be helped," Ellen said softly. "I'd appreciate it if you learned when it was the proper time to try and seduce me. When you're so weak you can't even stand is not the proper time."

He tried to laugh but insted winced in pain. He reached his hand and placed it on her cheek softly. "You didnt answer my question. Would you rather I read your mind?" He asked as he winced again. The warm water on him felt amazing. He has never felt, nor seen water before. "What is this stuff called?" he asked looking deep into her eyes.

She took his arm, washing it. "It's called water," she said. "How else do you expect to get clean?" She continued to wash him off and then struggled to help him up. "I have no idea what question you're refering to," she finally said as she helped him to her bedroom. "The why I get horny near you or why I don't just give in and jump you? The answer to the first question is I don't know. Maybe you exude some kind of pheramone that effects me."

She dumped him on her bed. "As for why I don't just jump your bones, it's because I have some control over myself."

"Ive never seen it before. It feels nice." He said as she helped him up. He layed sparled out on the bed as he looked up at her. "You have forgotten I read minds. Not once in your life youve been horny just being near a male." He said as he curled up in a ball. "Get the crystal." He said softly before closeing his eyes and waiting for her ansewers. "And my body does only admit a poison chemical once near death only then."

She left him to grab the crystal. She took that moment to check how she looked. She thought she looked like a drowned rat. Her hair was flat from being wet, her clothes sheer and sticking to her skin. She grabbed a towel and tried to dry herself off. She tried to make herself presentable. She was putting on make-up when she realized what she was doing.

"this is silly," she muttered. "He's getting me all worked up. He has got to be in my head." She grabbed the crystal and went back in to her room. "Okay, here it is."

He smiled and sat up. "When the crystal is near I heal faster." He patted the bed. "Come sit with me lets have a chat." he said as his tentacles retracted into his body. He could sence she was close on snapping. "Nothen sexual i will answer any questions that you are willing to ask. And by the way no need to get all.....how do humans say prettyd up on my account. You are a very beautiful human." he said as he layed on his back.

"I wasn't..." She sighed and sat next to him. "Okay, let's try starting from scratch. I'm Ellen, pleased to meet you," she said, holding out her hand. Maybe she wouldn't feel so bad about wanting him if she felt like they started off as friends. Without him threatening to kill her or trying to jump her bones.

"I know you said you can read my mind," she said. "You also said your kind now needs human women to reproduce. I'm just not satisfied by your answer as to why me. Big deal, I was horny. But, really, why me?"

He took her hand in his three clawed hand and kissed it. "And i am Kredge my people call me." Kredge said knowing she knew his name. "To tell you the truth. We are a very intelagent race. But we spread ourself out to far. When scanning your brain I seen both kindness, sympathy and intelagence." He said releasing her hand slowly. "Thats everything we as a race look for." He moved closer to her. "And being attractive for human is a bonus. Also when scanning your brain our race decides wat we think of it." Kredge clutched his chest. "I dont know wat it was but i felt a weird prence in my very soul."

"What kind of weird presence," she asked. She felt her heart clentch as he said that she had qualities that his people were lookin for. She had never heard anyone say such nice things to her. She never thought of herself as attractive, but he seemed to think so.

"Are you going to be all right," she asked, placing a hand over where he had removed the crystal. What if she was causing his death? She felt like she should try to help him.

"Yes me is fine." He took her hand in his and held it. "I dont know wat it was i thought it was lust but it is not. I wanted you to help me fing out wat it is." He released her hand and moved closer to her. "Whenever you touch me I feel it as well." Kredge placed his hand on her shoulder. "Do not fear as long as the crystal is within half a lightyear away I will not die." He said as he rubbed her shoulders softly.

She rested her head on his chest. It had been a long day and she was feeling tired. "Kredge, do you find me attractive," she asked, closing her eyes. It was strange, not knowing if he prefered a member of his own species. she wasn't sure what she found him, but she knew she was attracted to him. She was curious about sex with him. She had a feeling it would be glorious.

She curled up around his body, her wet clothes soaking in the bed.

He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on hers as he rubbed her back. "Yes i find you more attractive than the angles of Yaknon." He squeezed her tight to his chest. "So will you travle with me across the stars?" He asked still holding onto her tight. "Do you find me attractive even tho we dont look alike?"

Ellen's heart melted at his answer. She had no idea what the angels of Yaknon looked like, but it made her feel good to know she was more attractive to him. She traced a small pattern on his chest with her finger as she said, "I will travel with you. Where ever you go, I'll be by your side. I promise."

Leaning up, she kissed him gently. "And, yes, I find you attractive. You can read my mind, you know that I'm attracted to you."

He looked downa t her and smiled "I know i just wanted you to hear you say it" he said as he kissed her back and held her against his chest as he leaned back on the bed her on top of him. He rubbed her back as two tentacles started massaging her legs.

Back
Top Bottom