Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Science Can Be Stimulating (Chocolate x Galyen)

Ellen Thrombus slowly walked into the large labratory. There really was no other word for what the room could be. Test tubes and computers filled nearly every surface, notebooks with her reedy scribblings were stacked by the tables and thick books filled with boring research collected dust in the corner. This was her domain. What she did here was a little of this and that.

With a sigh, she tucked a lock of her curly brown hair behind one ear. She was supposed to be working on a theoretical cure for some unnamed disease, but she felt as if her steam were running out. Her work took up so much of her time that she sometimes wondered if it was worth it. Ellen had gotten back from her old roommate's wedding, and that old feeling of not being where she was meant to be in life was creeping back up on her. She wasn't unattractive, she just covered her shapely body with lab coats and buried herself away.

"Dr. Thrombus, there is something you have to see," an intern said, running into the lab. "It came in this morning. We've been told to drop everything and this is top priority!"

"What is it," Ellen asked.

"Come on! I can't explain it! It's just...wow!" The intern ran out of the lab and Ellen shook her head. Taking her time, she followed him to a large, empty lab down the hall. In the middle of the room was a table covered by a clothe. If Ellen was correct, it looked like there was a body under there.

"We just got this in," the director was saying. "This could be the answer to our prayers. We might be able to actually test some of our medicines and not worry about those pesky humanitarian laws."

"For God's sake," Ellen said, "what is it?"

The Director smiled and lifed the sheet. For a second, Ellen stared before she whispered, "Wow."

Under the sheet lay a large, dark grey and green, humanoid creature. I'ts arms tied to the silver table that it was laying on. The creature had lage green tentaculs portraying from the back of it's skull. The creature was barley alive. Breathing heavly as they entered the room. He forced his head even tho it hurt to look at them. His two large orange eyes stared at her.
He tried to move but then noticed the restraints on him.
"Eeerop" The creature said in his native tounge still stareing at her.

Ellen stared the alien. She shivered, realizing that not only had she been staring, but it was staring back. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she turned to the Director.

"You have to be kidding," she said. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

The Director smiled. "Find out if any of the vaccines work. See if you can use it to make vaccines. That is your area of expertise."

"Yes, but -"

"Dr. Thrombus...Ellen...We've been under alot of strain, lately. There is a war going on, and you're wasting time by trying to find the cure for the common cold. Do your job and use this specimen. I would just wheel it into your lab, but you'd probably just lose it."

Ellen rubbed her temples. "Fine, I'll see what I can do. Just leave it here and I'll work on it."

The Director nodded. "This takes precidence over your other ideas, Doctor," he said, handing her a small vial. "This was taken from it. Find out what it does and how it would effect our troops. Beneficial, we'll use it. Harmful, and we'll use it on them."

The Director left and Ellen sighed. She walked over to the alien, glaring down at it. "Just what am I supposed to do with you," she muttered.

They alien reach out with his three fingered hand and grabbed her arm. He shook a little then looked up at her with his large eyes.

"Re...release........me" he said softly. He gripped her arm strongly as a long tail rolled out from under his dody it had a small whole in the end of it.

"Release me......human" he said in his crackly voice.

Ellen froze for a moment, scared as the alien grabbed her. It spoke and she was, for the barest moment, relieved to know they could communicate. When it unraveled its tail, she felt fear.

Struggling to pull her arm away, she said, "I have a job to do. Let me go, or I'll scream. You do understand what that means, don't you? I yell, and guards come in here with guns. It'd be a shame to shoot you, but I think we can risk that. I can do my job just as well on a corpse."

She managed to wrench her arm away, causing her to fall to the floor. Getting up, she glared at the alien. "Now, you either cooperate, and we can do this the easy way, or you can make this very painful on yourself." She rubbed her sore arm as she went to grab a few needles and notebooks.

His eyes began to glow as his wonds began to heal. When she turned around to grab her needle and note book he wrapped his tail around her neck and pulled her close

"Release me" he said again squeezing her neck more "Scream and die" He could speak but only some useing telapathy cause he had only a dagger like mouth and no tongue

Ellen clawed at the tail wrapped around her throat. Shaken, she forced herself to relax long enough to release the restraints on one side of the alien. To move to the other side would mean more strangulation. She could feel tears flowing down her cheeks and hated that she was so weak in the face of her own death.

"Please," she choked out, trying to pull him off her. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. She didn't want to die, but she didn't want this thing running around either. She hadn't completed anything in her life! This couldn't be the end! "Please," she repeated as her lungs burned for air.

ChocolateStrawberry said:
Ellen clawed at the tail wrapped around her throat. Shaken, she forced herself to relax long enough to release the restraints on one side of the alien. To move to the other side would mean more strangulation. She could feel tears flowing down her cheeks and hated that she was so weak in the face of her own death.

"Please," she choked out, trying to pull him off her. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. She didn't want to die, but she didn't want this thing running around either. She hadn't completed anything in her life! This couldn't be the end! "Please," she repeated as her lungs burned for air.
He losened his grip so she could breath a little.
"Release" He said again as he pulled her right over the table useing his tail to the other side.
"Release or die" he said again. "If release no harm" he said pointing to the last of the restraints holding him captive. The creature still stareing at her with his large eyes.
"NOW" He mentaly screamed at her.

Ellen quickly released him, her head hurting from both the tail around her neck and the sudden intrusion in her mind. She couldn't help but wonder if it could read her thoughts. Not that she was thinking anything that would be usefull. Just how she never did anything really special, never had a good relationship and would now die alone. Oddly, she also wondered if anyone would feed her cat when she was gone.

"You're free," she whispered, not keeping the hate out of her voice. Her one chance to do something that might make all her time in the labs worthwhile, to make a breakthrough, and it was planning on walking out the door. She'd be lucky if fired was all that happened to her. "Now, you release me."

Infact he was reading her thoughts
"Human brain waves simple compared, with Xuolus tribe" he said slamming her onto the table
"Tell soldier they leave" he said releasing her but the whole in his tail a sharp thin needle dripping with slime pushed out
"Tell them" he said putting it to her back an inch away.

Ellen kept her eyes on the needle and the slime. "I need to get up to tell them to leave," she said. "If I yell it from here, they'll look in and see you. I have to make it look as though I have everything under control."

She made a mental note that he mentioned he was something called the Xuolos tribe. She wasn't sure how that would help but it was a start. She had to get control, fast. She was not going to be at the mercy of an alian. If she played along for a while, maybe she could find a way to escape. For now, she'd let him dictate things.

"Please, trust me on this," she whispered.

He back his needle up and picked her up as he put her next to the door and put the needle up to her back again
"Remember human i read minds i can tell betrayel" He said to her mentaly again as he motioned for her to tell them to go away

Ellen nodded as she opened the door. At once, the two guards looked at her. Smiling, she said, "Listen, I have to wait for some blood tests to print out, and chart my findings. It'll be a boring night, so why don't you boys head home. The alien is sleeping, so I don't think I'll need any help."

They looked skeptical, but finally left. This was a science building, very boring. Once they were gone, she shut the door and turned to look at the creature.

"Fine, they're gone," she said.

He grabbed the lock and locked the door. He then picked her up and slammed her on the table
"I can see wat you want" he said looking down into her eyes as his tail writhered up her legs and up her lab coat the neddle had gone in while he slammed her on the table
"Do not lie to me i know everything your think about" he said as he held her downb "i can sence all your desires" He said as his tail found her panties and he started wiggling it around on the outside of her panties.

Ellen bit back a moan as she felt his tail pressing between her legs. She wasn't a hundred percent sure of what he knew. Was it that she planned on escaping as soon as she could? Or that she was scared of what this could mean for her job? Or that she had been so celebrate lately that even this was turning her on?

"What do you want," she asked, trying to remain calm. "I did everything you wanted. Let me go!"

Despite her words, she could feel herself getting wet as his tail wiggled between her legs. A traitorous thought flashed across her mind of all the things it could be used for. Guiltily, she forced that image out of her head and tried to concentrate on something boring.

"I am going to give want you want" He said placeing his three fingered hands over her breasts and messaged them softly. He tail started pushing harder agianst her pussy as he squirted out a green smile goo onto her legs. It was warm and sticky "Do not lie" he said stil gropeing her "I can sence your thoughts and i know you turned on from this"

Ellen gasped, struggling in his grip. The slime on her legs tingled, heightening her senses. His fingers on her breasts were amazing, and she felt that he must have some kind of suction there to make her feel like that. It was true that this turned her on, but she couldn't do this here! What if those soldiers came back? What if the Director came back?

Oh, Lord, what if someone turned on the cameras!

"Please," she moaned. "Don't do this. Not safe, not here." She had heard stories of aliens experimenting in breeding with human women, but she never thought she'd be one. If she could just get someplace safe and figure out why he wanted this, she could plan her next step.

He pulled back releasing her. "Where then" He said firmly stareing into her eyes. "Tell where, when and we shall." His stomach opened up. He took a gooy looking pill out and swolled it. "I cam move freely." He said as his stomach closed and his body began to fade

Shaking, Ellen grabbed a few of her things and left the lab. She hurried out the building and waited until she was sure the creature was in her car. Then, she drove away. She couldn't go home. They'd find her there. She had a private cabin outside of town. It had been left to her by an uncle on her mom's side of the family. Since the deed wasn't in her name it would be harder to trace.

She didn't look around as she entered the cabin. Putting down her purse and her keys, she said, "Let's get a few rules straight. I'm not just going to lay down and let you have your way with me. I don't even know what to call you, and you don't know my name. And no mind reading! You want me willingly, I suggest we find a common ground."

He became visable only after shuting the curtins. "Common ground. I know you better than humans." He said moveing closer to her. "My people call Kredge me." He said sitting on a couch. "You would rescued me not if you didnt want something." "I can see your whole life even things you humans forget like birth." He stood and approached her again till he was mearly inches from her.

She crossed her arms. There was no way she'd fall for him again. She wasn't even positive how she fell in the first place. The rough behavior? Something he secreted?

"And that gave you the right to just manhandle me? Let me tell you something about huma women, we don't like to be assulted. Why are you so eager to mate with me, anyway?"

She ignored the fact that he was so close. She knew he was dangerous, but she was almost certain that he wouldn't kill her.

Almost.

He would indeednot kill her. On his home world he would be kill for just thinking it.
"Yes but where come from it's rude when you sence someone sad and do not help. It was the only way I seen to help." He walked backwards. "I came to earth in the first place because my species Is dyeing. Scans show only human women can reproduce with our species."

Ellen frowned. "Your people are dying? I'm sorry to hear that. However, that still doesn't give you the right to assult me." She looked away, realizing that maybe he saw it as self defense. After all, she was the one about to stick him with needles and see what made him tick.

"How about you answer some questions, okay? What was in that vial we took from you? It's not something you need to survive?" If she couldn't experiment, maybe talking would help her keep her job. Though, what if she did couple with him and he got her pregnent. Would she really risk turning her child into a scientific freak that would be poked and prodded its whole life? Answers, and then help him escape. That as the plan.

He sat back on the sofa. "Fine i will answer. That vial was a solution that me and watever child i bear need to survive. We can live one earth month with out it." He looked up at her. "I do not need to ask you anything for i already knoe the answers." He said squinting his large, oval yes at her as if he was angry at her. "Humans and my kind are so simular in DNA that hewould come out more human than alien."

Ellen nodded. She had remembered to grab the vial, so that was good. Assuming she allowed him to get her pregnant, she would have to find a way to reproduce the vial. That wouldn't be easy now that she was probably fired.

"Why me? I mean, there are a lot of other girls at that building, not to mention on Earth. Why not have killed me and found someone else?"

She uncrossed her arms, leaning back on the counter. She wasn't even aware of the picture she presented, of how her clothes formed to her body.

Back
Top Bottom