Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate/Destiny OoC (Still Accepting!)

Jugger82

Singularity
Thread
Character Profiles

Story
Placed within a virtual world, you are a Magi Hacker...a person with hacking abilities imbued with bloodline magic. One hundred and twenty eight people exist in this world...but for what purpose? The purpose being the Holy Grail...an entity that has the ability to bestow one wish upon the person who wins this game. What game? A fight to the death. A game of kill or be killed, where predator and prey go toe to toe with one another.

But you are not fighting...Oh no. Far from it. You are merely the master...and brought to you is your Servant, a Legendary Soul from history who fights by your side and aids you to win the Holy Grail in the Holy Grail War. There are no allies in this game. Only enemies. Should you choose to befriend any other than your Servant...Know this: There will come a time where they will die, or you must face them in battle. Death is permanent in this game.

Will you be able to face this crusade for the Holy Grail?

General Information
Locations- Inside a virtual world, named the SE.RA.PH. The SE.RA.PH is a world created by the Holy Grail itself for Masters to interact with one another and research their foes in any way possible. The main location of the SE.RA.PH is a highschool to house the participants of this war. Fighting is forbidden here, and a harsh penalty can occur if such actions are performed. A main hub of information outside of studying your actual opponent would be the library.

Arena- The Arena is an area within the SE.RA.PH outside of the highschool. Here, Masters must go through a maze-like labyrinth in search of items known as Triggers on each floor of the Arena. There are two floors to an Arena, with one trigger on each floor. Monsters flood the Arena to help train Masters and Servants, or simply weed out the weak. Masters may freely attack one another, however within three minutes of fighting, the SE.RA.PH forces the fight to a close and the Masters will not be able to fight one another anymore. This is simply to help aid one another 'study' the fighting style of each Servant. The true fight takes place during the Elimination Round.

Elimination Round- Every three days, there will be an Elimination Round. The Elimination Round is the true fight between Servants and Masters, a one on one match between two pre-paired up groups. Masters may only enter the Elimination Round if they find the Two Triggers in the Arena each set of days...or they will die.

Characters- There are two types of people within the SE.RA.PH. Masters, whom have a real body in the real world...And NPCs. NPCs are simply people placed within the SE.RA.PH to help run ordinary services like the Library, cafeteria, Nurse's office, and help run the actual Holy Grail War.

Command Seals- Command Seals are three markings placed upon your hand...These three marks each have one important purpose: Should you find your Servant isn't willing to listen to a specific order, you can use a command seal. Command Seals FORCE your Servant to perform ANY action, no matter what and no matter the cost. Once all three are gone, then you've lost all your trump cards.

Noble Phantasm- The Servant's Ultimate Move. The Noble Phantasm is based on something that the Servant has encountered within their life, such as King Arthur to Excalibur or Shakespeare and his writings. Each servant can only have ONE Noble Phantasm.

Servant Information
Servants are Legendary Souls, people and creatures throughout time. This could range from rulers of kingdoms to heroes to villains to serial killers to famous mythical creatures. Servants are arranged in seven different classes.

Saber - The Saber class is a sword-wielding class.
Lancer - The Lancer class is a lance/spear-wielding class.
Rider - The Rider class has its own weapon, yet fights mostly on a ridden mount, ranging from a chariot to horse, anything considered a 'vehicle'.
Archer - A ranged class. Anything involving ranged weaponry, be it bow and arrows to flintlock pistols or rifles.
Caster - Casters use magic to fight against their foes.
Assassin - A deadly class that strikes from the shadows and does not necessarily play by the rules most of the time...
Berserker - Sacrificing the soul's personality and sanity, the Berserker is one of the most feared classes due to the brute strength of the creature.

Servants are brought into the world not knowing who the other servant's names are. Or more exactly, they may recall the names of others they have met, such as King Arthur to Lancelot or Gawan and Robin Hood to Little John...though they would not recognize their appearance. So they would simply know a name, without knowing a face.

The main reason for this, is that your name may reveal your weaknesses and strengths and how to defeat you. You Servants must attempt to remain as anonymous as possible...even their weapons and Noble Phantasms can give out their identity. Instead, Servants are referred to merely by their class, such as Saber and Caster.

NOTE: Though much of history is either vague or a lie, know that some Legendary Souls who were said to be male, could truly have been Female and merely been portrayed as a Male due to the era of time they were in that may have belittled or oppressed women. So, say in this, you may make it so that Robin Hood was actually female or another generation of Robin Hood, a person who merely took up the name to help aid in the legend of the man in green, was a female.

NOTE: For users who apply as Servants, you MUST PM me your character's true name. I won't abuse this knowledge, but I need to make certain the Legendary Soul you chose matches their class. You can't exactly have Robin Hood, an obvious Archer, become a Lancer class. Chances are, by the time our characters would even fight, I would forget the knowledge anyway.

Forms:
Master
Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Servant- (Account Name of Servant User. Will be filled in one assigned a servant)

Kinks-
Dislikes-
Sexuality-
Is a- (Dom, Sub, Switch)
Other-

Servant
Account Name-
Master- (Account name of Master User who will be assigned later)
Gender-
Appearance-
Class-

Kinks-
Dislikes-
Sexuality-
Is a- (Dom, Sub, Switch)
Other-

RE: Fate/Destiny

Thats three. Both of you PM me your forms. You can only have one character right now, Servant or Master. Remember: If you RP a Servant, it has to be a person famous in history, yet do not reveal the name openly. Only to me for confirmation.

Same as in the other RP. Be considerate in your posts. Post freely but not necessarily after each post someone in your scene does. And lets try not to clutter up with everyone in the same scene.

Actually, I change my mind. I am allowing for people to have two characters: A master and a servant. I think this way it could help even out the ratio.

Are most of the characters Servants at the moment? I was thinking I may make a character but I'd like to know what the ratio stands at right now.

Also are you going to make Master/Servant pairings random because I think that would be way more fun :D

Depends on popular demand or if someone doesn't care who their servant/master is. Otherwise, I'm allowing for requests.

And so far we only have two servants.

Fair enough I suppose, okay if there are two servants I might make a Master then. If you have profiles for them can you tell me what TYPE of servants they are. (Caster, Sabre etc)

kuro_bara said:
Fair enough I suppose, okay if there are two servants I might make a Master then. If you have profiles for them can you tell me what TYPE of servants they are. (Caster, Sabre etc)

I am a Caster (Female)

Back
Top Bottom