Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changed my mind

Frostfall

Meteorite
I came here hoping to start rping again as I use to love doing so a few years back in HS but I have been experiencing many problems. Number one is I have experience it many times now where me and a potential partner will hash out the details of a roleplay and then...they disappear. I have tried to start around 5 roleplays now where the starting details were worked out but then the other just stops responding. The second thing is people demanding to only roleplay with the opposite sex. Before when I role played you were never expected to play just one character in fact people wouldn't want a partnership with you if you did only play one person. You were expected to play multiple characters and generally both genders. This isn't sexting its freaking roleplay were trying to write a story. A story with smut but a story none the less. I'm not the bst writer but I still the disappearing and the weird fascination with knowing people in RL...which defeats the point of the internet has turned me off. Ill try my luck somewhere else.

Sorry to hear about your past and recent bouts of bad luck. Trust me, it happens. But also trust me in that there are those out there and on this very forum that hold the ideals that you do just as dear. So, there are people here that do not care about the gender of the person playing said character or if people play a few side characters amongst the main characters...in other words, like you, they are here for the writing. Believe it or not, there's quite a corner of us. It's just a matter of sifting, weeding and finding and believe you me it is quite a process. As for the flaking... I so hear that pain. I hear it 100 times over and then some. Try not to let it discourage you. Consider it their loss entirely and just move on to something better because it is out there. That said, I hope you reconsider once again and, if you do, that you find that golden partner. He or she is out there. I'm sure of it. Anyway, good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom