Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Best Birthday Present (MoistCake & Seffer)

MoistCake

Planetoid
The entire family had showed up for Laluna's 18th birthday party, she'd blown out candles, opened gifts and ate cake with most of her family and friends. The party went on for a while until about dinner time, when things began to quite down and only a few guests and family were left around Laluna's aunt approached her, the cute little neko was currently sitting poolside in a sweet white dress, it clung against her ample chest, a band around that small waist, lots of free-falling white fabric until her mid-thigh, showing off long alabaster thighs and a pair of cute pink high heels on her feel, an ornate white flower in her hair contrasting her dark hair, perky neko ears twitching curiously as she turned her head just as her aunt placed a hand on her shoulder. "Laluna, happy birthday! I've got one more present for you, well, I've been preparing it in your room since the party begun and now it's waiting for you.. I think it's time." Laluna blinked up to her aunt, slipping from the chair she was resting on she gave her a little smile.

It was rumored that she might get a pet of some kind, her dream was a human, she'd been asking for a human for ages now. Those pets were expensive, they took a lot to take care of and needed a good home to be well. Laluna was all for entertaining a pretty human as her pet, there ears were so cute, but otherwise they pretty much just looked like them.. Minus a couple things. With a hop in her step as she made her way back into the house and up the stairs, heart beating as she opened the door. Her room was quite large with a big bed, it's canopy was drawn, she could only see the faint outline of someone laying on her bed. Curiously the neko drew closer, her tail flicked back and forth with great interest as she reached forward pulling back the curtain and leaning one knee against the bed, crawling inside to find quite the present awaiting her. "Ah! I knew it! A human!" She let out with glee, crawling over, without even getting a good enough look a the man she wrapped her arms around him and gave her new present a big hug.

"Mm~ You're my pet now sweetie, I'll take great care of you.." After pressing her plump breasts against his chest and brushing her own soft skin against his teasingly in such a close hug she drew back giving him a look over, her hand resting on his thigh. He was hers, immediately she began to fantasies about things to do with him.. She'd always been a rather playful, sensual girl specially when it came to the fantasy of having a servant, a pet just like him.. It had always been one of her biggest fetishes.

A pet. That was all Lucan ever been for his entire life. He's been trained for years as one, knowing nothing else but servitude for his would be owner. Not even his family name. It was just a couple of days ago when a woman purchased him, saying something about presenting him to her niece as a birthday present. He didn't have a choice. Luc was told that his mistress would be a young girl, just around his age. He felt nervous about the whole thing. Years of training wouldn't really compare to the real experience of being someone's pet or slave.

For a while, he was kept in a cage of the woman who bought him. She told him the name of his would be mistress, Laluna. Luc could only wonder what sort of person the girl was. He was blindfolded when they moved him from his cage, and wore nothing but a white boxers. His wrists were bound by a leather shackle, and the same went for his ankles. He could tell that some sort of party was going on from the room he's kept in - the birthday party. He never had one himself, so of course he couldn't help but to feel curious... and jealous. Just because he was born as a human, an inferior race to the nekos, he was denied all sorts of rights and had to live his life as a pet. He could no longer feel hatred, of course, as his training was ensured that he ended up as a weak spirited and submissive pet.

Luc couldn't tell how long he was kept in the room. It seemed like he's been kneeling on this bed for hours, bound, and checked occasionally from time to time. At least the gave him some drink and allowed him to go to the restroom, while being bound the whole time. The noise downstairs gradually became quieter, perhaps the party was finally over? As the door was opened, he remained silent as ordered, thinking that it was just one of those checkups again. To his surprise, Luc heard a young girl's voice this time. Could this be his mistress? His heart skipped a beat.

He gasped as the girl suddenly hug him, his cheeks slightly blushing from the feeling of her breasts pressed against his bare chest. His member immediately sprung up to attention inside his underwear. As an important part of his training, Luc was often kept in a state of arousal, but never granted a release for even once. It's driving him crazy with frustration, and it effectively broke his resistance more than any physical torture could achieve. He panted slightly as he felt her hands resting on his thighs, lowering his head at her.

"G-greetings... Mistress Laluna...?" he greeted her like he was told to by the woman who purchased him. "M-my name is Lucan... your new pet..."

His blushes went deeper once he finished his introduction. Regardless of how many times he rehearsed it, it still sounded kinda embarrassing.

She'd been so excited the girl really didn't notice right away how bound he was, pulling back she smiled, seeing him gasp like that made the girl excited. Her ears twitched curiously as he spoke, just then she reached forward and untied his blindfold. "Oh.. Are you excited already?" She commented taking a look down at his tented boxers. He was a very cute human she liked how he blushed and so obediently presented himself as a pet to her. She met his eyes with a sweet smile, petting his cheek although she didn't make a move to untie him or anything of the sort. His panting was exciting, was he really so needy for someones touch? "Lucan~ You are so cute~!" She grinned to him playfully, her hand on his thigh began to rub wanting to tease the boy more. She pulled him forward before pushing her new pet back so he wouldn't hit the headboard, kicking off her highheels she got on the bed completely.

"You know, ever since I was a little girl I wanted a human to play with.." She grinned down to him, slipping her thigh on the other side of the helpless bound boy now straddling his hips her legs on either side of him, that white dress hiking up her soft pale thighs. She leaned down giving him a nice view down that scoop neckline of hers to reveal such soft inviting cleavage. She kissed his cheek, sliding over to peck and press against his lips with her own, soft sighs and gentle breaths against him, she pressed deeper, letting her plump pink lips brush push and play against his until her kissing grew lower, letting his neck and collarbone feel all sorts of teasing feather kisses. Her tail swatted side to side, pulling up to look into his eyes once more as she eased down, kissing his chest she gave a teasing lick to his nipple, circling her tongue around it as her hips lowered against his erection, a soft hot mound pushing up against the bulge.

Her hips rubbed and grind against him while she kissed and licked at his bare flesh, pulling from the teasing rocking of her hips, letting his erection rest for a moment Laluna slipped down sitting on his thighs now, lightly as possible to not hurt him, her hand slipped along his thigh, hip.. Rubbing his firm abdomen right about that hardon, she continued to stroke, pet and tease at his skin, leaning down to kiss and lick his stomach like an affectionate kitten, slowly her hands came to pet and rub against the bulge, gently and lightly exploring him. "You're so hard already.. I want to explore every inch of my cute new pet.. Does it feel good?" She asked while fondling him so indecently, staring up to him with playful, excited eyes. "Its so hot.. I wonder how it would feel against my bare hands.." She tugged against the strap of his boxers playfully slowly slipping them down, letting his erection pop up when it finally slipped past his hips with the help of coaxing him to lift his hips off the bed just a bit.

As their eyes meet and she called him cute, Lucan couldn't help but to blush deeper. She was pretty cute herself. Her rubbing hands didn't help him to contain his excitement, it only produced the opposite effect. In his bound state, Luc could only let his mistress adjust his position so that he's lying on his back, his bulge sticking out comfortably. He gasped softly as she straddled his hips and lowered herself down to show him her cleavage. Luc gulped. His eyes couldn't part with the sight of those lovely pair for a while until she began to kiss his face.

He sighed softly and watched nervously as her lips moved to his own, her breath brushing on his lips so teasingly. When she began to trail down his neck and collarbone, Luc let out a soft moan. She smelled so good, and just being straddled and kissed like this already made his erection poking from inside his boxer, wanting to be let out. He smiled faintly as she looked at him again, and another moan escaped his lips as she kissed and licked his nipple. His body was getting warmer as his arousal kept building up and he began to twitch a bit as her hips began to rub against his tent. Luc began to pant harder, even when she stopped her grinding for a while and teased his stomach instead. The feeling of her tongue brushing his abdomen made him squirm lightly. The moment he felt her hands on his bulge, he almost jumped a little.

"H-haaah..." he gasped as she rubbed and fondled his tent playfully. "Y-yes... i-it feels good, mistress...!" he moaned.

The way she looked at him while toying with his erection made him felt uneasy. The neko showed no sign of embarrassment, as if his figure was just nothing but one of her toys. Of course, at the same time it aroused him even further. He was already trained to be treated as a plaything for nekos after all. When she finally pulled his boxers, his hard-on swung upwards and stuck out at her. A small amount of precum already gathered at its tip. Lucan was embarrassed, but he lifted his hips a bit so she could strip his underwear completely.

She couldn't help but grin at each reaction he gave her, he was eager and already.. Seemingly aroused? Each touch she tickled across his pale, lovely skin or kissed seemed to get him even more hot, the power to make him feel good had the neko drunk with power.. She wanted to tease and play with him until he was begging and pleading for release. Cats do like to play with there prey after all, she thought to herself jokingly. "Ooh~ I love your moans.. You're just so sweet.." She purred to him as he moaned and panted in delight of her actions.

From how he jumped at her touch to how he so eagerly told her it felt good had that naughty grin stuck on her face, she giggled sweetly, letting out a little gasp when he popped free. Sliding his boxer down his legs completely before crawling back up to get a good look at his hard erection, her soft hands wrapped around him gently, squeezing at the base as her face leaned in, "I'll get lots of practice with you around now~" She giggled, her hot little tongue slipped against his tip, she leaned down licking from the base to the tip before kissing it with those soft plump lips, slowly sinking down to envelope him in a hot, soft world between her lips. Sucking, licking and lapping at his tip greedily before popping back off, twirling her tongue around him before sliding back down, taking more of his hot erection into her mouth. All the while bright, playful blue eyes stared up to him with quite a naughty lust. Her hand reached down, cupping his balls and starting to gently massage them in her soft little hand, it was alarming how such a cute little neko could be so lewd and forward.

Popping her mouth off him again she started to stroke and rub his now slightly slick thickness in her slender hands. "You taste good.." She purred licking her lips. "Mm, moan more for me.. You love it don't you? Mm, yes, I'm going to take such good care of my cute human~" She giggled giving him a firm, attentive handjob while licking her lips.

Lucan gasped audibly as she seized his now exposed erection, blushing deeper as he heard her comments. As Laluna began to lick his length up and down, he sighed and narrowed his eyes. The kiss on the tip of his cock drew another soft moan from Luc, followed by a deep sigh as she engulfed his shaft. He began to squirm a bit more as she sucked and toyed with his erection with her tongue, moaning shamelessly, unable to resist the sensation at his boyhood.

"Oohhh..." he let out as she sucked his length again.

Her lustful gaze only added the fuel to his burning arousal. For such a young girl she had quite a mesmerizing stare in those pair of beautiful blue eyes. Luc gasped again as she cupped his balls and massaged them gently. This was heaven and hell for him. He couldn't hold back his moaning and twitching. His toes curled while his back slightly arched. He wanted a release. No, he needed one. His trainers never gave him any. He was always left hanging and begging.

"Mmm.... haaahh... m-mistress..." he moaned just like she told him to as she stroked his shaft. "I... I love it...!"

The frustration was simply indescribable. Each second of her stroking and rubbing drove him closer to the edge. He shot her a pleading gaze, before he opened his mouth again to beg her. He knew it would be too early, but he was desperate. Luc was hoping that his mistress would be kinder than his trainers, but what if she wasn't?

"Mistress...! Please... Can I cum..." he pleaded.

She loved how he moaned and panted in desire, her stroking, rubbing and licking fueled on more and more by his reactions. Knowing she was making him feel so good got her going quite a lot too. How he called out to her, arching his back, his toes curling, it seemed he was already well on his way to an orgasm. Laluna couldn't allow that, she wanted to play with him much, much more. As he begged to cum as if on time with her thoughts she let out a little gasp, "Already? But we've just started.. You aren't cumming yet, and if you were it would be inside me.. Not all over my hands." She teased with another lick of her lips.

Slipping back from him, leaving her pet in that aching edge of arousal she reached back and unzipped her dress, slowly, the girl pulled up the white garment from her tight, shapely form. Showing off a pair of pink panties and clung to her plump mound teasingly, that perk, cute butt; her tail flicking back and forth still. A soft, bare stomach and thin waist leading up to her perk breasts, held tightly by the hot pink bra, giving him lots of cleavage to look at.

She kept her stockings on, giving the cute neko a rather erotic look. Slowly, as to put on a show for him she slipped off her tight panties as well, revealing the tuft of dark hair just above her pink folds and soft mound. Climbing up onto the bed she spread her legs for him, revealing the pink sweet folds of her tender sex. "Hm.." She leaned up more, sitting on his chest teasingly, yet lightly as to not hurt him. "I want to feel good too.." Her hips grind against him, he could feel the heat of her messy wet pussy against him, leaning up farther, so his face was right before the heated folds, her little clit and drooling slit. "Why don't you take a taste of me too?" She asked softly, rolling her hips down towards his face eagerly.

"Oohh..." Lucan groaned in frustration as his mistress backed away from him, even if he half expected her denial of his release. "Y-yes mistress... I'm sorry..."

His hardened member was throbbing and leaking more precum. If only he wasn't bound! Luc sighed and looked at Laluna with a rather dejected expression. Watching the girl slowly undressed herself, revealing her splendid figure that was barely covered with her stockings, and those cute pink panties and bra. He gulped. His aching erection slowly cooling off, but his mind definitely didn't. The sight of her taking off her panties to reveal her love mound entranced him. His heart was beating faster as he saw her moving towards the bed again.

Once she climbed up the bed and spread her legs in front of him, Luc's sighing almost sounded like grunting instead. That pink folds between her legs almost made him drooled. He let out a soft sigh as she sat on top of his chest and presented him with her pussy. He could smell her scent as well as feeling its warmth. It was intoxicating his little mind.

"Yes, mistress," he gave her a little nod before leaning his head towards her womanhood.

His tongue reached for her sex, licking it gently at first before he starting to lap it faster. Luc's head was tilting up and down, his nose occasionally poked Laluna's clit while he kept licking her moist slit. Gradually he would start to thrust his tongue into her womanhood and lick the inside walls gently. She tasted sweet, and her pussy warmth was almost like the only air he breathed as it was. It drove him into some sort of trance, making him mindlessly licking her sex as if it's the only thing that mattered to him.

She stared down to the frustrated, horny slave she'd been given. He looked quite cute licking and lapping at her heated little womanhood, the mischievous kitten let out a hot sigh of delight at the feeling. He did a delightful job of teasing her aching, soaking little folds, she reached down and slipped her hands gently through his hair. His new mistress let out a hot little moan as he began to slip his tongue inside her, licking and lapping at her wet, hot walls, teasing her in the most indecent ways.. Looking down to him he seemed completely lost in pleasuring her, she rocked her hips gently, moaning and sighing in delight of his tongue. "Mmm~ What a good pet~" Slowly she raised her hips, letting him see just how wet her needy pussy was, dripping from his attention but the girl felt herself craving something more than his tongue now. "Poor thing, you want to cum so badly don't you?" She slid her soft, drooling pussy against his hard erection, rocking, sliding and slipping the length of him against her dripping wet folds causing him to be rather slick with her juices.

Finally the neko perched herself at his tip, prodding at her own delicate slit, she looked quite erotic, her soft alabaster skin, contrasting long dark hair and perk ears, her thighs spread, wet pussy starting to sink down against him, perky, soft breasts shifting with each heated breath that trickled free from her. Slowly his tip sunk into a hot, tight little world.. She was so unbelievably tight, coiling and wrapping around him. His mistress seemed to wince at the stretching sensation, slipping down to hover over the tied up slave, she looked him in the eyes as she slowly let that tight little pussy sink deeper against him, panting and gasping at each inch entering her, biting her bottom lip as his hips met hers, she began to grind and rock her hips, causing his cock to stir within her. "All the way inside.. Does it feel good? Y..Your so thick..Mm.." She gasped, rocking and grinding her hips, breasts bouncing with her movements, mesmerizing bright blues glued onto him.

Lucan stared into his mistress' wet sex, almost mesmerized at the sight of her dripping lips. He nodded at her question and gasped as the neko brought down her moist pussy to tease his throbbing hard on. He squirmed and moaned, desperately trying to control his arousal. He looked at his mistress' eyes submissively, as if he's silently pleading at her to grant him the release he needed so bad. She eventually taking his length in, slowly, causing the boy to moan as his cock was entering her moist sex little by little. Fortunately he's been trained too well not to thrust himself into hers forcibly.

"Aah... y-yes..." he answered, moaning louder as she starting to ride him.

The boy's eyes opening and closing from the sensation of being stirred inside his mistress' sex. Her tight walls gripped his erection firmly, as if it's trying to squeeze all the juices in his throbbing member. Lucan gasped and sighed as she rocked herself, his eyes fixed on her bouncing breasts for the most part. He tried to focus on holding back his orgasm, but it's getting increasingly difficult. Eventually, he would start rocking his hips a bit, barely able to think of anything anymore until he felt he's close once again.

"Mmm... M-mistress..." he called to her. "C-can I cum... please...?"

Back
Top Bottom