Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club - bump as we are looking for a sub female!

Anyone interested in this theme for a group RP? I've never done a group before and was thinking of two guys (myself and one more) and two to three girls.

I'd prefer literate players who would be willing to write 3-5 paragraph length posts.

General idea would be teenagers exploring BDSM. Instead of experienced doms/subs, there would be a bit more fumbling around and awkwardness in the exchanges as the characters discover what turns them on and works from both sides. The guys would be doms and the girls subs. I would expect the other guy to try to make his character similar to how I envision mine, learning how to dom versus knowing exactly what to do out of the gate. There should be mistakes and miscues, experimentation as to what techniques and tactics work best, and some good internal dialogue as the characters experience BDSM for the first time. Oh and since its my craving, I'd love the girls to be ok with some forced FxF play as part of the club training.

I'm thinking there might be a group club meeting once a week in the story, and then some 1x1 sessions assigned out.

Updated - we had a woman drop out and are looking to add another if anyone wants to join! Based on the group, definitely a submissive bi character or very comfortable with FxF!! Take a look at the OOC thread or main thread. It's hot fun.

RE: High School Bondage Club

I would be interested in this, if this ever gets off the ground let me know.

If possible, allow me to throw my hat into the ring. This sounds very interesting. ^.^

depends on if your playing a female or male at this point. We seem to be missing two of our women, and one of our men. Making the numbers kind of hairy right now.

Well, I play males so I guess that wouldn't be too helpful

I'm seeing 2 guys and 3 girls in the character profiles. So, can I post a male character to even this up?

Phanatik said:
I'm seeing 2 guys and 3 girls in the character profiles. So, can I post a male character to even this up?

Phanatik - go ahead. No response from the third guy after a nudge so it's open.

That could be fun, I'd love to play if there is still room for another girl? :)

RE: High School Bondage Club - bump as we are looking for a female!

Bump for update in first post about needing another woman

I could play a woman if you people don't mind

Kiroz, you are next on the list for if/when we need another guy. But, my pref is a female.

mm okay then, good luck!

If you still need a girl, I'm all for joining the club :)

Back
Top Bottom