Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kimi wa Petto. {GreysmithxLingering Desire]

Tulip felt his thickness rub against her wet nether lips while she moaned. Then the pierce of him as he entered her. her fingers gripped at whatever she could grip at, one hand on his forearm and the other curled against his chest. "Oh god..." He pulled back, it felt just as good as the entrance. Her back arched, pushing her soft breasts into him as he began to thrust at a more even pace. he was larger than her husband, much larger, but she didn't let him know she struggled with his length or girth, though she knew her body squeezed him.

Her wide blue eyes watched him struggle and calm, was this what they had meant. It felt so different, in a good way. The way he said her name caused her to moan, her body fluttering around him as their lips met. Each thrust took her closer to the point of no return while their lips met in a hungry kiss. Up she went, her hand moving to his shoulders as he guided her hips in the motion of riding him. The action was easy to pick up and soon her hips were moving on him, her feet touching the bed as she gripped his shoulders.

The kiss broke, his words of encouragement caused her to smile. She kept with the actions, though as soon as his hands release their grip and began roaming her back she sped up. Taking him harder and allowing him deeper she moaned. His kisses to her shoulder and neck were heavenly and she couldn't believe she was having sex with the male that had been turning her away all night. "Ty... y-you feel so good... I want more." Her eyes lifted to his, her lips pressing to his shoulder and giving kisses to his chest.

Her fingers raked into his hair as she attempted moving faster, her hips rolling in smooth circles allowing his shaft to rub along her sensitive channel as it fluttered around him. "Please baby... harder," she begged, using an endearment that had never come from her lips. Her orgasm was coming and she wasn't sure how she could handle it. All she needed was a bit more and she'd be there.

The way she moved on him was mesmerizing, as if they had been together a thousand times before, melding in a way he had rarely encountered before. He rarely tried to contain himself, always preferring to bed women who he knew could handle him, others like himself with the same rushed, desperate passion that usually engulfed him. With Tulip however he cared enough to slow down, if only to prevent himself from hurting her. Along with this came a fantastic sensation, able to take in the expressions on her lovely face, the rocking of her body upon him, her fantastic scent, her taste….

He could hear as her heartbeat grew more rapid, the pace increasing as her movement did. Tyson seethed through his teeth, leaning back on the palms of his hands to allow her greater ease with which to continue her heavenly ministrations. “Take as much as you want….” He purred in response to her beg, leaning is head back in pleasure. His fingers grasped tightly onto the bed sheets, merely moving in time with her. Though her words found their way through the haze of lust, pleading with him to increase the pace. Tyson bit his bottom lip, responding with a nod before laying back on the bed, bending at the knee and placing both his hands upon her hips.

Hesitating for a moment he pulled her up slightly, thrusting from beneath her, again testing himself, his control. Feeling confident he delved deeply over and over, the sound of their hips against one another accenting the growls and groans he strained to contain. He kept the harsh pace for as long as he could, letting loose a moan as he exploded inside of her, holding her body firmly to his as his member twitched and spasmed inside of her. She was so tight, milking him expertly of all his hunger, Tyson’s chest heaved with the exertion they experienced.

He realized then how deeply his fingers had grasped onto her hips, quickly releasing her and sitting upright with her still in his lap. “Oh god… are you alright?” He breathed, glancing down to where his fingers dug into her, worried he had broken something. “Are you in pain? Did I go too far?” He asked this is shallow whispers, still drained from the moments previous. His appearance had returned to normal, greeting her with the more familiar Hazel optics, staring at her in the darkness.

Tulip loved hearing him talk, the sound near a growl but it spoke to her soul. Her hips moved, her fingers stroking down his chest as he leaned back, her blue eyes burned into his as he lifted her slightly. Fearing he was ready to toss her to the side she whimpered and gripped his hands at her hips. Feeling him shift within her, she noticed he moved deeper at a slow pace. Gracing him with a soft smile she realized he was testing himself with her, still.

With the addition of depth and speed she gasped, moaning into the air as her head fell back. White blonde hair trailed over his tan and muscled legs. "Oh... my." She whimpered her fingers moved from his and to his stomach, clenching and raking over the firmness there as her body was moved to the point of no return. The ball of tension in her lower belly coiled tighter until, like a trap, it sprang loose.

Back arching she cried out, the wetness seeping from her body to splash on his thighs and groin as she came. Tul's eyes closed as her channel tightened in gripping convulses. It was pure bliss as higher and higher she went, his hands guiding her and feeding her hungry pussy his hard cock. Her previous orgasms had been just as hard, this was no exception. In her state of euphoria, she didn't feel him cum. However, his loud moan of pleasure was heard and her eyes opened to find him in his own moment of bliss as she slowly came down from the threshold of hers.

Still she rotated, riding her master as he came inside her. The thought of his seed within her frightened her, her expression changing to that of shock. She silently prayed that the doctors hadn't fixed her womb, or hadn't discovered that it was broken to begin with. Her concentration was lost and her thoughts were elsewhere when his question poked through. Eyelashes fluttering she smiled at him, understanding his concern.

Touching his face gently she smiled, "I'm alright." His fingers eased their hold and she panted, dropping her head to his shoulder to recover. "No to both Tyson... I am fine." She pressed her lips to his neck. "I am fine." Tilting her head back she felt his gaze upon her. "You were perfect, it was lovely... it just made me think is all." She bit her lip, "I was married once and it's been since his passing that I have felt that good. Thank you." She stroked his cheek and cradled them in her hand as she pressed a firm, if chaste, kiss to his lips.

"Do you feel better now?" She asked moving her body slightly to gain comfort. She was comfortable in his arms like this, connected to his body and soul . All was peaceful for the time being.

As much as he worried she appeared in fine condition, telling him so reassuringly, even as he examined her in the darkness. She accented her words with a kiss to his neck, he smiled gently, running his hands along the smoothness of her thighs, giving a nod he conceded defeat, though it had been the most pleasurable defeat he could imagine. She had drained him of all his pent up aggression, wondering why he had denied her at all.. it had been delightful. As caught up as he was in the aftermath of their lovemaking, he noticed that she seemed a million miles away, suddenly feeling a bit guilty. They had only known each other such a short amount of time, and already they had indulged their most carnal desires, pushing everything else aside in favour of it. Perhaps it had been a bad idea?

Tyson did not articulate any of this, preferring to gaze into her eyes, as if trying to coax her into revealing her worries first. It seemed to work, though what she divulged was far beyond what he had expected. The rubbing of his hands along her thighs paused momentarily, his lips parting, trying to find a response. “Married…?” Was all he managed to get out, she was so young, how had she managed to be married and widowed already? Though, he had to admit to himself, that human life was… brief, compared to most fae. And given the dangers that roamed outside the wall, humans lived even shorter lengths of time than usual. He rolled these thoughts over in his mind, realizing that he was still buried deep inside her, lost for words. Her rushed kiss brought him back to the present, returning it gently before speaking.

“Yes...I feel much better, but do you? I know what kinds of horrors you have seen, but not the life you led before coming here. Forgive me for my ignorance….I only want to help you enjoy your new future.” He was still shocked, wondering what to do with the information she had given him. He felt like an idiot, knowing that she had a life before she came here, but preferring not to think of it, imagining her entering into his life a blank slate. But she was far from it, having her own scars and burdens….she was a person. He realized then just how caught up he had been at the romanticism of the slave trade, truly believing that the fae gifted humans with some magical gift - but it came with its thorns. Tulip was a prime example of that.

“Was he… infected? Tyson queried, shifting beneath tulip to pull her from his lap, taking in a breath as he was freed from inside her, part of him never wanting to leave the wonderfully moist confines. setting her on the bed he pulled himself to his feet. “I have seen many of them… the infected I mean. I really don't believe they have anything human left to them…. once they pass… its just the virus that remains.” Tyson was unsure of whether or not that was supposed to be comforting, more factual, he guessed. He had never been good at this sort of thing. Leaning forward he extended a hand, brushing his fingers along her jawline tenderly, he motioned with his head for her to follow him. “Come… lets not linger on sad thoughts on our first night together. Join me in the shower?”

His shock confused her, did he think just because she was on the other side of the wall that she couldn't be married. Her blue eyes softened as his mind flitted away from her and the situation. She silently wondered how he'd react to the fact that she was a mother of four. Of course her children were gone now, sadness swept through her and her hand lifted to cover her heart.

Blinking she glanced at him, his words breaking her from her sadness. "No, he was killed when we were attacked." She frowned when he pulled free of her body, putting her body to the side as though she weighed nothing. Pulling the sheet up around her as he moved away. She nodded, her father had been long gone from them when he had been shot the day before.

She looked away as he spoke, it wasn't as if he had known an infected personally. Warm fingers caused her to tilt her head toward him. Watching his head push in a direction that she now assumed was the way of the bathroom. Her eyes focused on his face, how was she supposed to just drop emotions like a bag at the door.

Biting her lower lip she moved from the bed. "Will you wash my back?" She said as she moved passed him and into the bathroom. The tile was cold on her feet, causing her nipples to bead up tight. The sheet was left on the bed, she walked bare before him. Her pale thighs glistening with the evidence of their rut. Bending, she turned on the shower and felt it run over her hand. It felt good.

She moved the levers and stepped in under the spray. Her hand moved out from the interior and beckoned him in.

Tyson had been told so much of the violence on the other side that sometimes it seemed like it was much further away than it really was, as if everything was happening on another continent, and they were just catching wind of it. Even being faced with it every day didn’t paint a detailed enough picture to truly know the desperate things humans had to do to survive. Sure, he was briefed on all kinds of terrible stories in the army, and those few humans who had enlisted - with the permission of their masters – relegated some of the most detailed descriptions of the turmoil available. He of all people should have been able to sympathize with her, and yet he found himself incapable of being comforting, or even listening. He usually just put his work blinders on, analyzing for dangers, but not really seeing the humans, only their potential for destruction. Perhaps it was cruel, but it kept him sane so far.

“I’m sure he was a good man if he died protecting you.” Tyson said gently, offering a smile as he stroked her cheek. Her gaze seemed analytical, as if she could see through his attempt at compassion and view the avoidance underneath. He was relieved when she rose from the bed, walking into the bathroom ahead of him, glad that she want to focus on her many losses for long. He walked behind her, watching her slim figure as she approached the shower, eyeing the shimmer of their juices mingled together on her inner thighs. It was a lewd, yet alluring sight, sending signals to an empty reservoir… It was like she was officially his… claimed, branded. Tyson was surprised with how much he liked the way that sounded, having never put much stock into that sort of thing. But now that it was in his lap, literally and figuratively…

His attention snapped back to the present, her voice reaching past his deep thought. “Oh… yes of course.” He managed with a smile, watching as she adjusted the heat of the shower and stepping in, extending her digits beyond the confines of the enclosure to usher him in. He did not linger, stepping inside behind her and quickly snuggling up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and allowing the water to flow over them, standing silently for a moment. Eventually he released her, picking up the scented bar of soap beside them and rubbing it in his hands, then pressing them to her shoulders and rubbing his hands along them, somewhere between a wash and a massage. He continued this for a while, rubbing along her back and arms, the air around them thick with steam.

“You know… Im kind of surprised that humans still get married, out there.” He murmured, lingering his touch on her arms, reaching down to lace his fingers with hers. “It just seems so… unnecessary, I guess. Society had completely fallen apart, and yet the small rituals… things which really mean nothing, are still performed.” He stopped, realizing how emotionally detached that sounded, releasing her from his grasp and picking up the soap again, clearing his throat. “Not that your marriage meant nothing- that’s not what I meant at all! I just meant that the act of getting married-“ He stopped, looking down to the soap which he had unknowingly crushed in his grasp. He sighed, rinsing his digits off in the stream of hot water. “I’m not helping myself here am I.”

Tulip melted against him, into his arms as he pulled her to him. Every inch of her body was touched by his. It was nice. She tilted her head and looked up at him, gracing him with a smile as he held her. The water felt so good, she sighed. A strong urge to kiss him again welled up in her, but she put it aside as he pulled away from her. He was right, Daniel was a good man and had died protecting her and their children. She felt the tears spring free and leaned forward to allow them to wash down the drain. Her sweet children, that was something she was sure she'd never get over. Daniel wasn't the love of her life, his passing wasn't as hard on her.

Moaning softly as his hands moved over her, the cross between a massage and a wash was so soothing. She melted further, until he spoke. Biting her tongue she only stood there, carefully breathing and not daring to look at him. Fear that she'd do something she'd regret filled her and kept her in check. Barely registering the fact he'd laced his fingers with hers. He called her marriage to Daniel meaningless and unnecessary. She froze in his arms, holding her breath.

His attempt at recoil was honorable, but much too late. "No, you most certainly are not. She spun to face him. Fire flashed in her blue eyes, "It meant something to me, and to him." She shoved him away from her. "Just because we are living in times that aren't ideal, doesn't mean that we don't find it necessary to procreate... My line was well, with my brothers and all but Daniel's, well he was an only child." She bit her lip, holding back the last straw to snap at him.

"You live here in this wonderful place while we scrounge and scrimp and fight and claw our way back into some semblance of life. What did you think, we just migrated here in neat orderly lines and waited our turn so we could serve you?" Her voice was soft, but filled with emotion. "They ran tests on me and gave me shots... not erased my memory... my life." She turned from him, "This shower is over for me... thank you." Stepping from the tub she dried and moved back to his bedroom.

Dropping the towel she slid under the covers naked. How could he do that, stoke an anger in her so deep she wanted to raise her hand and strike him. Knowing he was a wolf stopped her, she didn't know him well enough to deal with him in such a manner. Even if he was able to cause the anger to burn through her body hotter than the lust she'd felt moments earlier.

The heat between them was instantly lost, Tyson cringed slightly when she turned around, the light in her eyes disappeared, left with only a dark anger…. But there was something else behind it, sadness… he could hear it in her voice was she berated him, his mouth opened and closed a few times, searching for the correct thing to say, though it was obvious at this point that being apt with terminology was not his strong suit. Before he had managed to get a word out she was already exiting the shower, he reached for her but thought better of it, returning his hand to his side.

“Tulip, wait-“ He could hear her bare feet padding across the bathroom floor, a heavy sigh passing his lips. How could he be so insensitive? Leaning both hands against the shower wall before him he dipped his head, as if attempting to drown his stupid in the jets of water coming from the spout. He thought over the angry words, mulling over the details of her own “line”… Tyson realized that if they processed her though the slave trade, that meant she didn’t have any children left, or none documented in her paperwork, which could be quite haphazard. Regardless, the thought of Tulip loosing her entire family brought a lump to his throat.

Lingering for a few moments longer, he eventually turned off the water, exiting the shower and drying himself off. He wrapped the towel around his toned waist, making his way into the darkness of the bedroom, seeing Tulips small form outlined in the sheets of the bed. His felt nervous to approach her, lingering at the foot of the bed, running his fingertips along the baseboard absentmindedly, stalling for time as he tried to find the words to rectify the situation he had created.

“You mentioned… your line… Does that mean you have children out there? Or are they…” He paused, making his way closer to where she lay, crouching so that he could look her in the eye. “I am so… so sorry Tulip. I didn’t mean to bring up bad memories… It wasn’t my intention. If… If you want me to leave you alone, I can sleep in another room tonight. I don’t mind…” He tried his best to meet her eyes, as if he could transmit his apology though his gaze.

Lying there in the dark room she heard him call out to her, she cared not. It was ridiculous the way he carried on, as though her only thought now should be of him and her life here. As though everything before him mattered less, somehow. She wasn't strong enough to allow those things to fade, and she didn't want to. All of those things combined to make her, her. She pushed her head further into the pillow, hoping to stop the flow of air, the flow of pain... the flow of life.

Her paperwork was clear, telling of five live births. Her first child, a girl, born at age 13. Second, a boy, born at 14. Third, a still born boy, at 15. The fourth, a girl, born at 17 and the last, a boy at 18. She had been within their cave recovering from the hardship of birth when they were attacked. Daniel drew the attackers away as the rest of her family gathered and moved on. Days later the infant son was put into the ground. Her three surviving children didn't make it much farther. It was harder, Daniel had been strong and able bodied. Spruce attempted to pick up the slack but he lacked and their father was too old.

She lifted her head from the pillow and took in a much needed breath. The faces of her children brought up in her sadness, they were something she had tried getting over. Something she tried reminding herself she was doing this for. But being here in this man's bed and in his arms was something she wasn't sure was for them. They were gone, nothing could bring them back and she knew she couldn't have any more. A man found them along the trail here, she'd bedded him in a last ditch effort to cement their place in society. When no child came of the many nights of pleasure, he quietly walked away. She wasn't heart broken, she'd refused to allow that part to be given away.

Tulip knew he was there watching her, like the predator he was. She didn't feel like being his prey, he'd already slaughtered her, she felt. Blinking as he spoke she adjusted herself, rolling to her side and inadvertently facing him. Her blue eyes met his hazel orbs, she steeled her jaw. What could she say, didn't he have her paperwork. The short history of life was within those documents. A little off with the forgery but still true. His eyes were sad now. She wanted to make the sadness take a hike, but she wasn't sure how. It seemed he wanted the truth.

"My children are dead. Three died on our trek here, another wasn't strong enough after birth and the other was dead when I gave him life. My husband died protecting us, I was weak from birth and he led them away from us as we escaped. His screams haunted me for the past two years. My children died silently from starvation and sickness along the way." She sighed, tears slowly moving along her pretty, pale face. "I know this conversation wasn't your intention and your blind eye is just how you were raised. I don't think of you as a bad person Tyson. I am actually glad to be away from that hell, I only wished that none of it had to be this or that way."

Reaching out she touched his face, "I don't want to be alone, I want the memories to go away. TO go back in the vault I locked them in a year ago. " She scooted back from him in the bed, pushing back the sheet to allow him admittance, "Hold me?" She spoke softly, her bare body exposed and shivering slightly as she held up the covers for him. "Please." The least she could do was ask nicely. She had to understand it wasn't him she was angry with, he was raised in a different manner. Unaware and blind of the way everyone on the other side of the wall lived. Perhaps he could learn from her and become more aware of the issues, not that it would help. But him knowing would at least allow him to be more sensitive, she hoped.

He had really done it this time; Tyson silently reprimanded himself in his head, resolving to scour over her file in the morning. Though it appeared as though it was already too late, and he had put both his feet into his mouth instead of the usual one. He had been unprepared for the inclusion of another life in his own, being too selfish and naïve, and now he had no other choice. He wondered if perhaps she might have been better off with his brother, someone who had experience with slaves. Scott was master to three young women already, and Tyson imagined that it wouldn’t stop there. They had all seemed happy whenever he came by…. Perhaps he was just a bad master.

Her revelation was harrowing, but not unexpected. How often she had been with child was more surprising, given how young she appeared. Then, to have all of them die… He glanced away from her, blinking a few times as he took in what she said silently. He felt her fingertips on his cheek, raising his eyes to hers, glad to hear that she didn’t want to throw him out of the room, rather inviting him back into bed with her. He smiled gently, shedding himself of his towel and tossing it on a nearby chair before slipping into the bed beside her, quickly lacing his arms around her slim waist and pulling her close to him, so that his chin rested above her head; transmitting his apology silently though his embrace. Knowing humans were much more vocal, he further cemented it. “I will try to use a little more tact in the future…I can’t promise I won’t say something stupid however.” He nuzzled against the top of her head as he spoke, closing his eyes tiredly. “Sleep now… tomorrow will be better… and the longer you are here… the further away those memories will be.”

Morning came a little too quickly for Tyson, but the sound of the vacuum cleaner kept drumming in his hyper sensitive ears, like a jet engine getting ready for liftoff. He groaned slightly, burying his face into the pillow, attempting to shift when he remembered Tulip, snuggled into the sheets beside him. He smiled, gently slipping his arm from around her frame, the pale locks of her hair gently falling into her face, he couldn’t bear to wake her, and she just looked so comfortable. Silently he slipped out of bed, creeping into his closet and pulling on a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. With the same soundless movements he made his way out of the master bedroom, only allowing himself to take a full breath when he was completely downstairs.

Although his home was normally quiet, only himself and occasionally a few guests, today was quite different. Nora was already there, she must have arrived at the crack of dawn, along with two younger women, all clad in navy blue shifts and matching aprons, bustling around, seeming to have almost finished with the cleaning. The scent of something cooking took hold of his attention, making his way into the kitchen to find Nora fussing over the stove, bacon cracking on a frying pan, eggs, toast… His stomach growled at the sight of it. “That looks fantastic!” He spoke happily, reaching beside her to where the already cooked slices of bacon were sitting on a plate. She slapped his hand before he had gotten even close, making him growl a little.

“Don’t you give me no sass young man. You can wait until everything is finished… and your new guest is awake.” Nora had a thick southern accent, a glint of life in her dark brown eyes and a good coloring, almost an olive tone. She wore her dark brown hair in a high bun, as did her helpers for the day, though they appeared much younger. Humans didn’t normally live very long anymore, and for someone to reach their forties like Nora, meant they had seen and done things that no living creature should endure. However this lady seemed to take it all in stride, Tyson imagined that being a housekeeper was much more pleasant that whatever she had been doing before.

“How did you know about that?” Tyson queried, Nora pointed to the ceiling, he knew she meant Sal. “Nosey fucker that Sal.” Tyson grumbled. Nora chuckled, flipping the fried eggs she was making. “Well I was bound to find out soon enough. Guess that means I won’t be making you breakfast anymore.” Tyson frowned at her words; Nora had been a constant in his life for a while now. “Well… we will see how she settles in first… I don’t know if I can give up your cooking cold turkey.” He joked, leaning back against the kitchen island, glancing to the entrance to the kitchen, wondering when Tulip would awaken.

Tulip snuggled into him, his broad form providing her a source of protection and of comfort. Pressing her face into his bare chest she breathed him in. Nodding up at him in the darkness she smiled softly. If anything, they both had learned something from the other. She could be provoked to anger and he could be softer than she ever expected. She did as he said and slept.

Her dreams were quiet and nothingness. The feeling of him holding her all the night through was fantastic and when he slipped from the bed she instantly woke up. However, she wasn't ready to face the day and snuggled down for a few more moments of sleep. Those moments were not meant to be as a woman in a black dress stepped into the silent room and began picking things up.

Tul thought perhaps she hadn't been seen yet, but it seemed as though the young woman avoided the bed. Sitting up she watched with morbid curiosity as the woman gathered all their discarded items and then left. Panicking she wondered, silently, what she would wear. Biting her lip she slid from the bed. Pale feet touched the cold floor as she stood and moved toward his closet. Her fingers touched each item and pulled some to her nose to gain and renew his scent within her nose.

Choosing a royal blue tee shirt she slid it over her small body and watched as it fell down past her hips to mid-thigh. Finding a brush in his bathroom she ran it through her white blonde hair before wandering out to find him. Her feet were silent but her stomach churned with hunger, a smell of food caught her attention and she silently moved toward it. Sizzling and popping sounds could be heard, as well as a woman's voice. The lilt of it was different than her own and not at all unpleasant.

"Good morning," She stated politely. Her hands clasped in front of her as she turned to greet the older woman. Instantly she thought of her mother and grandmother. If this woman worked here why couldn't her own mother? She bit her lip and stepped forward to watch her at the stove. All she'd ever cooked over was a fire and even then it was on a long piece of metal that grew very hot, a makeshift griddle. "Mm... I haven't had bacon since I was a child," She eyed the toasted pieces of bread and the eggs. "You must be Nora, Tyson has mentioned you... briefly but fondly." She smiled warmly at her.

She felt small and inadequate when put up against this woman in her domain of expertise. Sadly, she knew she'd never be able to be what she was to him. It was okay, she could provide him a comfort of another source, one that burned calories and tended to bring a smile to the face. She moved to Tyson now, lifting she placed her palm on his chest as her lips brushed along his jaw. "Good morning," She whispered softly, her free hand giving his a gentle squeeze.

Nora and Tyson had been chatting absentmindedly when Tulip entered the kitchen, they silenced themselves almost immediately, as if her entrance required its own momentary reprieve. Tyson couldn’t really stop himself when he fell silent, eyes falling upon the beautiful figure coming toward him, clad only in his over sized shirt. Nora noticed how he had watched her, like a predator, but at the same time filled with an awe she had rarely seen in the boy. He was usually much too preoccupied in the goings on of his brother or work to spend much time on finding a mate of his own. Strangely this simple mortal caused him pause, and Nora took this as a good sign that he was finally beginning to grow up.

“Mornin’ Sugar. Nice to meet you as well. Breakfast is almost done, I’m sure you’re hungry. Why don’t you grab some plates for yourself and Tyson?” Nora said gently, motioning with a tilt of her head toward the cupboards. Tyson had been accepting the gentle brush of Tulip’s lips against his jawline as she spoke, a small flourish of color coming across his cheeks. He hadn’t really had a girl ever… stay for so long. But he supposed that Tulip would be here every morning for the foreseeable future, and strangely it gave him comfort rather than turmoil.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do it, here, sit down.” Tyson offered, motioning to the barstool like chairs which sat around the kitchen island, making his way to the cupboard and pulling out two plates, laying them upon the island and then making his way back for two cups. Nora had already been placing the meal on their plates when he seated himself, pushing the fluffy eggs from the pan onto their platters, along with the other pleasantries of their breakfast. Tyson immediately grabbed a slice of bacon, folding it into his mouth with a murmur of gratitude. “Perfect, as always.” He spoke with his mouth slightly full, covering it with a hand as he went for a slice of toast.

Nora chuckled slightly, shaking her head. “You have your hands full here dear. Well, I’ll be back in the evening with some groceries and dinner. I’ll see you then Ty.” Nora said as she wiped off her hands in her apron, calling for the other two girls to finish up what they were doing. Though this might have seemed strange for tulip, this had been the way Tyson lived for as long as he could remember; his every need tended to before he could even think he wanted something. His attention however was now squarely on Tulip, his azure gaze glancing to her intermittedly as he ate.

“ I suppose we will have to get you some clothes today, hmm?” He spoke softly, unsure of whether or not she was still angry with him for the stupid things he has said the night before. “Scott… My brother, he has a couple of slaves, and a mountain of clothes between the four of them. I’m sure they will have much to spare. Should we venture next door? Or would you prefer we get you some new things?”

Tyson danced around talking about the night before, though each time he thought about it a tremor of pleasure swam through his loins, wanting to quell his other hunger the moment his plate was clean. However he ate slowly, pushing the fruit around his plate absentmindedly with his fork. He wondered how she would fair the next day, when he had to go back to work and would be gone most of the day. Would she be lonely? Would she run away? Would she steal everything in the house and the run? He took a deep breath, hoping it would be none of the above. Although he felt something stirring for the tiny mortal, he could not be sure the same thing dwelled within her… he was always the naïve one, thinking the best of everyone until it was too late. Hopefully this would not be one of those times.

Tul turned her head to smile and see the cupboard indicated, "Of course." Her fingers slowly trailed down his body, over the white shirt. She knew her place, as a slave and not an equal to the master of the house. But Tyson stepped up, surprising her a bit since she wanted to serve him. Not saying a word she smiled up at him and moved to the seat on silent feet. Her petite legs couldn't reach the floor or the rung when she slid onto the stool, so they swung there like a child's would. She crossed them in an attempt not to swing them like a child.

Her blue eyes fell to watching the large male as back and forth he went gathering them dishes, cups and silverware. She watched him still as he sat next to her, forgetting last night's blunder, she found the male to be quite perfect. He was a great lover, tender and gentle, pleasing, a great source of comfort and warmth, she supposed he was smart. puzzling she watched the woman go, was it his great stature she meant or his playfulness? Either way she was satisfied, though, she couldn't help but want to climb in his lap and feed him breakfast... perhaps spilling most of it all over her bare body. Shaking her head slightly she dug into the food before her and paid attention to him.

Savoring each bite she took she made small sounds of delight, but not enough to cover what he was saying. "Clothes of my own.. if that is what you wish. I'm yours remember, If you want me bare, I'll be bare... if you want me fully clothed, then I shall be fully clothed." His brother had four slaves? A pang of jealousy moved through her and her lip curled in a snarl. Did this mean he'd get others? Tul panicked, even while married she'd never felt this sort of jealousy swirl up inside her. "I won't share you." she said in a soft whisper, brokenly but as if she had a say in the matter.

Certain she didn't want him around other slaves she swallowed hard and sipped at the juice Nora put in a glass. "Perhaps new... maybe we can order some things and just stay in..." she spun in her chair to face him, her foot resting on his leg and moving up to help her find bearings and keep her in her place.

tulip didn't realized he'd leave her alone at all, she thought he'd be with her always, something that would make her happy as a lark. Though she was certain she wouldn't be leaving him, she knew she'd miss him when he was gone, it was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. Like at the party when he wandered too far away and she couldn't smell him. That sort of panic would set in along with sadness.

Leaning in her seat she pressed her nose against his arm, renewing his scent with in her small body. Even just that small whiff caused her loins to stir. Her channel grew slicker and her heart begin to race. She gave him a smile. "Is it bad if I desire you again Tyson?" she asked him bluntly. Though her face turned back to her plate her mind was on their time between the sheets. Eggs, toast, bacon and fruit disappeared. Of course, the portion given her was much too much to eat but most was gone. She pushed the plate away and smiled at him. "What are your plans for today.. besides hunting me up some clothes?"

Tyson watched with a small smile on his lips as she ate what was placed in front of her, pleased to see the petite female getting something good to eat. He wasn’t sure if there was much in the slum outside the wall, but he imagined that this was quite a step up in terms of nutrition. Despite where she came from, Tulip seemed to have a glow of heath around her, a pinkness to her cheeks which belied her strength. He was quite pleased with his newest acquisition, regardless of the growing pains they might have together.

He had been spreading butter on a slice of toast when she mentioned being bare, he paused in his motion, glancing up from his task to skirt his eyes along her frame, chuckling throatily before taking a bite out of the wheat. He chewed a few times, raising his eyebrow. “Well that wouldn’t be very appropriate would it? What if someone stopped by? Can’t have them gawking at my slave like a buffet.” He said playfully, hearing her whisper under her breath… had he heard that right? Swallowing he decided not to bring attention to it, merely adding “I suppose I have a lot to learn about having a slave, guess you’ll just have to be my private tutor.”

She seemed quite content with merely staying inside, away from the new world outside. Tyson understood, it was a completely different place beyond the wall, but she would have to experience it eventually. “Come now; let’s be a little more adventurous. I’m sure Nora washed that little dress you came wrapped in….” He paused, remembering his first glance upon her, enjoying the idea of unwrapping her again. His desire for her was so potent he was unsure it would ever be satisfied. Indeed, just sitting her, speaking with her… he just wanted to throw her upon the kitchen island and have is way with her, breaking plates and glasses in the process. Though he was sure she was in no mood, they were still practically strangers, regardless of her new found possessiveness over him.

Realizing he had never finished his sentence he smiled sheepishly, hastily adding “Besides, ordering to the house has always been a hassle for me… they always mess it up.” Well, that was a terrible reason. Why did she make him so nervous? He could feel himself becoming agitated, eager to remove himself from the situation. Instead Tulip came closer, pressing her pert nose to him and breathing deeply. He wondered how strong human noses were… females of his kind could easily smell arousal, he wondered if she could. Tyson fiddled with his fork, trying to think of something to say.
Tulip surprised him again however; his expression was one of shock, his fiddling with his fork ending as he slipped out of his fingertips, clattering on the floor.

“N-no, of course not… I mean, I want to make it better than last night.. the aftermath anyway.” He spoke as he stood up from his stool, crouching down to retrieve the fork. He couldn’t understand this girl at all… did she always blurt out whatever she was feeling like this? Fae were so wishy-washy about their emotions and intentions, it was jarring to have her merely state such a thing. Though as quickly as she had said it, the thought was in the past. Once she was finished he collected their plates and cutlery, placing them in the dishwasher. “Well, nothing really, it’s my day off… Though now that I have some company we could make a day of it… there are plenty of shops and things to see on the High street, if you’re interested.” He sauntered back to her, spinning the stool so that she was facing him, his fingers lingering along the edge of the stool, grazing her thighs slightly.

She laughed at him, doubting anyone would gawk at her like a buffet. Besides she could hide or toss on something last minute. her eyes lingered on his as he spoke about having a slave, like she had any great insight to the matter. "Well, I'm not sure how helpful I'll be considering this is my first time as well Tyson." she continued eating, the food warming and filling her belly.

Tulip bit back a laugh as his fork tumbled to the ground at her statement. Was he caught off guard by this fact, she fought everything in her not to climb on his lap and take full advantage of the position or slide her small body up on the counter and let him have his mighty way with her. The idea caused her to lick her lower lip. She smiled at his answer, yeah a better ending would be nice. Slipping away to shower together and repeat the process would have been best instead of the stumbling and bumbling argument.

Her legs moved, the slickness between her thighs causing her to readjust as he crouched, not on purpose at all. Tulip wasn't sure what got into her, never had she been this blunt... something about him made her that way. She watched as he gathered their items and put them in the dishwasher, at least that was what she read on the front of the machine. Her mother had always hand washed everything, it saved on resources and was usually easier.

Blinking up at him as he spun her she leaned back against the table. Going out with him, the thought made her happy. but what did he mean by THIS being his day off. Was he normally not at home. Her brows furrowed gently, at least until she felt his fingers on her thighs. A soft moan left her lips and her thighs parted to press into his fingers more. The large blue orbs gazed up into his hazel, conveying the depth of her want. "I am happy to do whatever you'd like, I do believe you are right and Nora washed my shift."

Lifting her hand she slid it up along his abs and chest, under his shirt, the flesh was hot and hard. "I want you and I desire to have you Tyson... when I said it before I wasn't toying with you. I wouldn't do that, I also am aware of your needs and know that you want me as well. We have a few options. We can sate those needs and go out. Or go out, let those wants and desires build throughout the day and sate them when we return." Her free hand moved over his fingers and caressed them as her other hand left his stomach and chest to caress his face. She glanced to his lips and licked her own. "Your choice..."

Being presented with any kind of choices was not something Tyson did particularly well with, preferring to have everything the moment he wanted it, but it did present an interesting dilemma. The gentle graze of her fingertips along his chest caused his loins to stir visibly, his fingertips leaving their hold on the stool to fully grasp her smooth thighs, filling his hands with her flesh, eager to satiate his other hunger. He nudged himself between her slightly parted thighs, spreading them wider to accommodate his girth, pushing the large t-shirt she wore up higher on her hips. He licked his lips slightly, taking in a lungful of her lusty scent.

“Well… I really don’t know what to do now… both sound so appealing. Though, I don’t know if I would be able to last all day… I might end up joining you in a change room.” He joked, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips with each pause in his speech. “Though that might be frowned upon, depending on the establishment.” He said with a grin. He pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it onto the floor before grasping her beneath her pert rear, lifting her up onto the countertop so he could stand to full height, the heat between her legs now deliciously in line with his straining erection. He couldn’t restrain himself, as much as he wanted to; she was simply too much for him. Tyson’s hands seemed to never leave her body, itching to pull the blue shirt off of her body, knowing beneath it she was bare, and the mere idea of it making him increasingly more aroused.

“I think I would rather have you right here…“ He growled against her throat, pressing his lips along the smooth white flesh as his fingertips roamed beneath the confines of her clothing. He had been about to remove the offending garment when they were interrupted by a familiar computerized voice.

“Sir, Mr. Kersk and two companions are approaching the house.” Sal spoke with no emotion, the tone merely factual. Tyson growled against Tulips throat, shaking his head slightly. “Fuck… fuck fuck fuck.” He murmured, pulling himself up and taking a deep breath, looking at the ceiling as if it would magically rectify the situation. He sighed, offering a small smile to Tulip as he lifted her down for the counter. “I’ll try to get rid of him… “ Tyson picked his shirt up off the floor, pulling it back on reluctantly and making his way to the front door, adjusting himself in the process.

The door opened before he had gotten a chance to reach it, Scott, ever the enthusiast burst in without so much as a knock, as was the norm for him. Behind him trailed two beautiful women, both with long straight black hair, and similar features; they might have been related, but one couldn’t be sure. Each of them carried a large plastic bin, lingering behind Scott obediently. “Tyson! I thought I would get the girls to collect some of their clothes for your new girl, god knows they have enough of it.” The girls glanced to one another knowingly, giving a giggle. “Where is she anyway? Haven’t gotten rid of her already have you?” Tyson attempted to stop him from going into the kitchen, but Scott was, as per usual, unstoppable. Though the moment he entered the breath of the kitchen he paused, nostrils flaring before looking back to Tyson with raised eyebrows.

“Oh god” Tyson thought to himself “He can smell us….” Swallowing thickly he kind of shrugged, as if to say “What? Should I have not done that?” Scott didn’t look impressed, if anything, he looked shocked. Perhaps his brother thought that he couldn’t control himself, or that he had hurt her, but given the pretty little blonde, in completely one piece in his kitchen, those worries were without merit. Scott huffed indignantly, motioning for his companions to put down the bins. “well… We were going to ask you both out to breakfast, but it looks like you’ve already eaten… and had desert.”

Her legs opened to him, her small feet wrapping about the back of his calves. Her shirt moved up and she bit her lip knowing she was exposed to him. Each press of his lips had her eyes closing and soft whines leaving her as they parted. As his chest was exposed she smiled wide and ran her hands up over his hard flesh. "Oh!" She exclaimed as he lifted her to the counter, on the edge she was ready for the taking. with his hands touching her she wiggled and moved into his hands, scooting to the edge. Tulip wanted to be naked before him, to have him and not stop until they both were pleased.

She moaned into his ear as his hands slid over her breasts and along her stomach, Her arms lifting as she knew he'd be removing her shirt. "I want you right now too," she said nipping his ear. She couldn't wait and as soon as her shirt was gone her fingers would be wrapping about his erection. the male voice was back, announcing visitors. His growl against her throat turned her on, she was so wet she felt herself leaking at the moment he pulled away and lifted her to the floor.

Tul bit her lip and watched him. The idea of taking his hand and guiding him to the bedroom was strong but it seemed he was intent on answering and getting rid of him. Who was this him? "Ok," she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. The dampness on her thighs made her legs stick together slightly. She watched him leave and frowned. Unsure of what to do she grabbed a rag and began wiping off the tables and counters. Tulip heard a male voice and glanced up. Two beautiful women led by a man, she blinked at him. Silently she bit her lip, this was the man that bought her.

Her heart jumped into her throat, he wasn't here to take her back... was he? She watched him inhale and wanted nothing more than to hide. Looking up for Tyson she moved to him quickly, the instant her hand met his, she felt calm. Turning to look up at him, she smiled softly but clung to him. She was happy and didn't want to leave him. The shrug wasn't aimed at her but at the man, she turned and saw the shock. Puzzled she wasn't sure what was going on.

She stood at his side, her arousal sliding down her thighs, nipples hard and cheeks slightly red. She blushed deeper, they hadn't... not yet. "We would have... but you interrupted," She said softly. The slaves giggled behind the man after stacking the bins and linking arms. Tulip looked them over, they were tall, beautiful, each with raven hair and bright eyes. Her gaze turned up to Tyson, had she said something wrong, it was the truth. But that wasn't the question her eyes held, was he looking for another slave to join them. She truly hoped not, yes, she was small but she could satisfy him or would die trying.

"Thank you for the clothes, I appreciate it." She moved closer to him.

Tyson mind was still swimming from their brief encounter, her scent still swirling around him like a net cast over his senses. As much as he loved his brother, he had terrible timing. Today was no different. “Tulip… I should probably introduce my brother, Scott. He obviously already knows you.” Tyson said with a forced politeness. Scott was adjusting his cufflink, grinning a bit and nodding. “Well obviously. Definitely one of my better picks from the herd.” His eyes skirted over her momentarily, making it fairly evident that she could have just as easily become one of Scott’s slaves and not Tysons had the mood struck him differently that day.

To Tulips wry comment, Tyson couldn’t help but laugh, clearing his throat and smiling uncontrollably to cover up how much he enjoyed her wit. Though Scott seemed to prefer his slaves more obedient, and apparently silent – the girls hadn’t spoken a word, save for a giggle here and there.
“Yes, well… that’s not really what you were purchased for, dear.” Scott spat, Tyson let out a growl, giving Tulips hand a gentle squeeze. “Tulip… why don’t you and the girls take that stuff upstairs.” Tyson rarely ordered anything, but his gaze was locked with his brother, releasing her hands. The raven tressed slaves quickly collected the bins, making their way toward the stairs. Tyson glanced down to Tulip, giving her an encouraging gaze, only allowing his anger to take hold once she had left the room.

“Are you insane, Tyson? She’s supposed to be here to help you out, relieve some tension… so you can find a real mate.” Tyson rolled his eyes, here we go again. Scott was on an unending quest to have his brother settle down and have some pups… if only so he didn’t have to.

“Oh Fuck off Scott, you knew exactly what she was for, get off your high horse. It’s not my job to continue the line… and even if it was I have plenty of time to do it.” Tyson crossed his arms, demanding some respect from his brother. Scott threw his hands up in defeat, if only mockingly.

“Even I had the decency not to bed them on the first night…..well, not all of them.” Scott’s expression turned a bit more jovial, shrugging slightly. “I just don’t want you to get two attached to her. Human’s aren’t like us, little Tulip might be pretty and youthful now, but she will be old and decrepit long before you’re even middle aged. Just keep that in mind.” Tyson frowned, but knew his brother was right. Perhaps he was getting too caught up in everything... maybe he should cool off a little bit.

“I don’t want to hurt her…” Tyson murmured, scratching the back of his neck thoughtfully. Scott nodded, giving his brother an encouraging pat on the back.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it. Just remember there is a fine line separating them from us, you don’t want her birthing half-breeds… we both know that never ends well.” Tyson sighed at Scott’s words, knowing there was wisdom there, however shrouded in the party animal lifestyle he led. Half breed children were quite taboo, and human mothers generally didn’t do well while carrying them, they simply weren’t built for it. The tides were beginning to change, at least now they were able to stay within the walls, but life was hard for halflings, no one wanted them working under them, serving them, even cleaning for them most times. They entered a realm even lower than slaves; free men and women, but lost and without purpose. He wouldn’t wish that on his worst enemy, let alone someone he was quickly developing feelings for.

“Well.. perhaps we can join you for dinner. Sushi?” Tyson offered, Scott nodded.

“Well, we’ll get out of your hair. Come on girls! Let’s get something to eat!” Scott called up the stairs, the pair of ebony headed ladies quickly making their way down to join them, before exiting with the usual goodbyes. Tyson sighed heavily, taking the steps two at a time before calling out. “Tulip? We should probably get ourselves ready if you wanted to go out.” He spoke as he walked into the bedroom, glancing around for her.

Tulip bit her lip at her thoughts, she knew who this man was. Thankful that he'd seen to giving her over to Tyson. She turned to him and pressed her nose into his shirt as the man continued to speak. His words brought tears to her eyes, he was so unkind and if she wasn't for that reason... why had the doctors and handlers instructed her otherwise? She didn't want to leave him, his words relayed anger and it scared her. She gazed up at him, her eyes full of tenderness and adoration as he tilted his face down toward hers. She thought about kissing him goodbye, but was afraid it would anger him.

So, silently she trailed after the girls. How did they know where the bedroom was? She shook her head. Glancing back she offered a soft smile before disappearing up the stairs. She stood in the doorway listening to the muffled argument between the brothers, that is until the girls tugged her into the room and pulled the oversized shirt off so she could try on some clothes. One dressed her this way and another dressed her that way. Neither asking what she wanted.

There were pants, skirts, blouses, tee shirts, dresses, tights, shoes, and lingerie in every color. Her fingers lingered on a soft pink nightgown with bloomers. They were adorable while being sexy and looked like something she should own. The girls saw her face and quickly made her up, together, in this outfit. The human girls understood her desire and her want. She washed quickly before slipping into the garment.

The girls curled her hair and applied her makeup, all from things in the boxes. After all Scott had mentioned that Tyson had nothing for the poor thing. He was right. They stepped back and she stared at herself in the mirror. She looked beautiful, not so young and more adult. The girls only smiled, but seconds later were rushing away. She bit her lip and thought of going but didn't want to face his brother again.

To continue where they left off in the kitchen was her intent, but she knew that depending on how the talk went, Tyson would either abandon ship or join her. She heard him on the stairs, she stood staring at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her face fell, she'd never wanted to go out. Moving to the door she smiled at him, "Okay... I'm partly ready." She did a little spin and stopped in front of him, hands splayed on his chest. Her heart thundered in her chest, waiting for him to respond or throw her on the bed and join her...

Tyson couldn’t quite put his finger on why he felt so compelled to keep Tulip all to himself; sure, there was a normal wolfish inclination to protect what was his, like a hungry animal growling over a carcass. This… this wasn’t like that. It was as detached from such an emotion as anything he had ever felt. How strange that a human could illicit such a rapid response from him… his own kind certainly brought about a voracious appetite, but it was short lived, and once he had his fun there was nothing left to keep him interested.

His thoughts were quickly brought to the present once he saw Tulip, dressed in a manner he hadn’t been prepared for. His mouth hung agape, only closing when she pressed herself up against him, her slim digits running over his muscled chest. He swallowed thickly; unable to remove his eyes from her, he was sure she could feel how his heart pounded beneath her hands.

“Tul…. What… Where did you get… that…? He managed to murmur, his hand rising to her freshly curled blonde locks, playing with one of them absent-mindedly as he spoke. He released it to cup her cheek, enjoying the softness of her flesh. It appeared as though Scott’s slaves cared little about his opinions on the matter of him and Tulip being together, preferring to dress her in such a manner that Tyson would simply be unable to resist her. However the things Scott and he argued about only moments ago still danced around his mind. The idea of watching her get old and ill… or his lustful intentions causing her harm….

Tyson grasped her upper arms, pushing her back from his frame. However this only gave him a better vantage of her attire…. Satiny, loosely fitting, and simply itching to be removed from her frame. He licked his lips, the familiar feeling of his canines elongating, his vision and hearing becoming more acute. Tyson could hear each beat of her heart, the rapid breaths she took…. And the intoxicating scent of her arousal. He worried what she thought of his wolfish appearance, blatant in the daylight, no longer shielded by the cover of darkness. Would it frighten her? He released her, taking a deep breath and stepping back, averting his gaze in an attempt to calm himself down a bit.

“You can’t… surprise me like that. I don’t usually take it very well.” He spoke somewhat slowly, straining against the changing of his vocals to a more animalistic timbre. He silenced, taking a couple of more slow breaths before returning her gaze, attempting a small smile, but only gifting Tulip with a mouth full of fangs. As much as he tried to restrain himself, the hardness of his member pressed against his sweatpants, which provided little resistance and even less doubt about how much he wanted her at that moment. His mind raced with all the things he wanted to do to her… and she to him. Just a quick glance to those painted lips had him imagining them wrapped around his length…

He couldn’t hold himself back any longer, wrapping his arms around her slender waist and pulling her into him, filling his lips with hers, coaxing them apart with his tongue. His hands meandered their way to her rear, pulling her up from the ground in a swift motion, coaxing her legs around his waist and switching their positions, so that it was she who was pressed against the door frame. It felt so good… impossibly good to let himself go like this, to simply have her…. He just prayed that it wouldn’t lead them down a dangerous path.

She smiled up at him softly, he toyed with her hair and she took this as a good sign. "The girls helped me, do you like it?" Her head tilted into his hand, large against her small cheek. Still smiling up at him, waiting for some sort of affirmation. His touch changed, roughly his hands gripped her arms and pushed her back, away from him. Her lower lip trembled, hurt by his actions. How could he go from hot one moment, to stone cold the next?

His reactions told her he liked the outfit, yet he treated her as though he didn't want to want her. Hadn't they been over this? Her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she tried not to cry. Biting down on her quivering lip as she stared up at him blinking back tears as her breaths came rapidly. His hands left her, a final movement as he stepped back. She now just wanted him to go, to leave her here so she could cry and wallow in self pity.

Turning from him and wrapping her arms around herself she stood there before him. Her eyes watching him from a sideways position. He was changing, it didn't scare her though, she wasn't sure why when it should have. As he reprimanded her, she shrugged. He was a werewolf, there was no way she caught him off guard and he was only trying to distance himself from her, again.

The tightness in his pants let her know she was on the right path. Chewing on her quivering lip she thought of pushing the issue once more, she'd won last night... eventually. This was hard to do, over and over again. So lost in her thought he caught her by surprise, hands wrapping about her waist and pulling her into him. She melted, her fingers trailing up his body to hold his head to hers, mouth opening to his. Her small body pressed to his larger one, moments before he lifted her, hands caressing her rear and urging her legs open.

Too accepting of the way he treated her Tulip opened her legs and moaned against his lips as she felt his clothed cock press into her. Her back arched causing her breasts to his chest as he held her against the doorframe. How could he incite such passions from her, never had she felt so desired and so unwanted in the same house. It seemed the same Tyson that wanted her after breakfast, was back. Something Scott had said made him retreat, she wondered what it was, but quickly forgot it.

Her nails raked into his shoulders as she kissed him, growling into his mouth like she had her own inner beast she was contending with. She didn't. Frantically her hips moved against his, pinned against the door frame it was hard but she wanted to show him how bad she needed him. The cloth between her legs was damp, her need was evident as was his. Breaking the heated kiss she spoke huskily, "Have me, Tyson."

“I probably shouldn’t be here… doing this… with her…” The back of his mind wandered through various thoughts in of this manner, but it didn’t stop his hands or lips from continuing on, as if they hadn’t been abated by his negative thoughts in the slightest, with a mind of their own. And it was not as if she was resisting, quite the contrary, he could feel her squirming against him, causing a groan to leave his lips, muffed by their kiss. Why wasn’t she resisting him? The night before had surprised him just as much, and despite the position they were in currently he was still confused as to why things were happening between them so quickly. Perhaps her time outside the wall had led to this… or maybe this had only begun once she entered his world….

He couldn’t focus, too many hormones screaming at him to finish what they started. Pulling back from the frame he took a few steps back before making his way toward the bed, freshly made by the young women who had accompanied Nora earlier. Tyson’s legs eventually met with the bed; as he had been walking blindly forward, unwilling to relinquish Tulips lips for very long. He leaned forward, releasing her onto the soft sheets and his grasp, long enough to quickly remove his clothing and toss them to the side.

“Take those off.” He demanded gruffly, motioning with a tilt of his head toward the light pink satin shorts she wore, his vocals sounding more and more animalistic with each passing moment. His gaze remained focused on her, now the acid yellow she had witnessed the night before, his chest rising and falling evenly with each full breath he took. The night before had been so different, he was struggling to find the gentleness he had caressed her with the night before. He was too wound up, unable to keep his focus. “Don’t hurt her… calm down….” He kept repeating to himself silently, his fingers twitched with desire to grasp her. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in a breath before leaning over her, pressing a hand to the sheets while the other snaked behind her neck, coaxing her up with him into a sitting position, so that she would have to tilt her head up to look at his face.

His hand lingered on the back of her neck, his free hand playing with the frilled shoulders of her garment, trailing up to her slightly parted lips. He ran his thumb over her lower lip somewhat roughly, the soft pedal’s resistance beneath his grasp bringing a devious smile to his lips. “I want that pretty mouth…please.” His words sounded much more like a demand than a request, the length of his member standing to full attention between them, eager to have her give it attention.

Her words spurred him into movement, she felt him moving as their lips met again. It was different with her husband than with Tyson. With Tyson, things escalated quickly and the passion was there. It was as if she meant more to him than either let on, even she acted this way. His touch elicited moan after moan from her lips and the thoughts of what he would do to her caused her to writhe against him. It was almost as if there was love, each touch brought new emotions to the forefront and a feeling of emotional security. With her husband it had become a means to survive, a way to carry on their humanity and traditions. Here there could be no children, even if she longed for them.

She landed on the bed soon after that thought, it shocked her. Her thoughts and not his actions. Rising to her knees she watched him strip, his body was exciting. So large and masculine, and his scent drove her to the brink of insanity. Noticing that if he was aroused it instantly aroused her. His demand was met with her slipping the shorts off and resuming to her prone position. She could only assume that this was how he wanted her with the fact that he took her like this prior.

as he leaned over her, her head tilted up and rested against his breastplate. The heady scent of him filled her until she was practically purring before him. her lower half was bare and only her torso was covered by the delicate top. Her mouth opened and her tongue slightly flicked against the pad of his thumb. The saucy little minx wanted to play, big time. her brows furrowed in confusion, he wanted her pretty mouth... for what?

It wasn't as if this was a viable option in procreating, the only reason for sex beyond these walls. Sure it may have felt good but it wasn't necessary. And as small as she was it would see her to death had her husband taken her as often as either of them wanted. Blushing, she watched his cock bob in the air as he stood over her. With her mind working over what he'd said, trying to understand fully she allowed her hand to wrap around his shaft. "Anything you want Tyson... I'll do it. I want you to know that." Death was the only other option for a slave that didn't cooperate. Death was not something she wanted.

biting her lip she went over his words again and thought she understood them. Eyes bright she glanced up at him before moving forward and pressing her lips to his cock. "L-like this?" She questioned, before kissing along his hardness and down over his heavy balls. Her tongue leaving her mouth to moisten her lips as she tasted him. His taste was heavenly and she found herself slowly drawing him into her mouth so she could gain more of him and the delicious flavor that was him. her fingers stroked as she advanced her mouth down, over his head and along his shaft. Her mouth suckling on him as her hand pumped. Her core dripping her essence onto the bed beneath her parted creamy thighs.

Her sultry voice sang to him in ways he couldn’t describe, only feel throughout his entire body. He wanted to take everything from her, only to return it ten-fold, but he was unsure she could take such ministrations from him. Her small, pale fingertips wrapped around his member sent shivers of pleasure up his spine, feeling it twitch and throb excitedly in her grasp. Anything he wanted… what a dangerous prospect.

Her soft, pliant lips against his length brought his attention to the forefront once again, biting his bottom lip as hers moved over him slowly, as if experimenting with her touch. He did not stop her, watching tentatively as she meandered her way down his manhood, posing a question gently. He nodded, raising a large hand to fill with her soft locks.

“Yes… God yes, exactly like that.” He groaned, breath catching in his throat as she took him in the moist confines of her mouth, his eyes fluttering closed, tilting his head back and loosing himself in the wonderful pleasure she gave to him.

She continued like that for as long as he could stand it, glancing down to those massive eyes, his thick length pierced between her pink lips was an image that almost brought him to the edge, placing a hand on either side of her small face, popping his cock from her mouth and bending down, connecting a hungry kiss to her lips, rolling his tongue with hers. Despite knowing that they had the rest of their lives to make love to one another, there was such urgency, desperation in his touch; as if this was the last time he would have her in his arms. He couldn’t hold himself back any longer, pushing her from her prone position onto her back, the plush blankets of the bed allowing him to wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her body closely to his as their lips mingled together passionately.

Slowly, he pulled his lips from hers, breathing heavily, still dappling his lips against her throat. He pulled himself up from her, kneeling on the mattress, her leg strewn over his, so that the heavy sent of her arousal swam though his head gloriously. The thin fabric of her garment teased his senses, showing him the outline of the hard peaks of her nipples, he grinned, enveloping one of them though the cloth, so that the warm wetness of his mouth could only partially be felt. His member pressed between the wet lips of her womanhood, desperate for entrance, but he stalled, teasing them both with anticipation.

However the wolf could only pause for so long, instincts screamed at him, and eventually he gave in, taking his thick length in his hand and positioning it at her opening, resting his weight on his hand above her. He did not wait for her confirmation, the wetness of her pussy was positive reinforcement enough, quickly filling her up beginning to pump, having held back his wolf for as long as possible, it took over with vigor and hunger.

His hands grabbed beneath her rear, pulling her partially up from the bed, his hips freely thrusting at her upturned rump, the force from his motions pressing her neck and shoulders into the sheets. Tyson groaned loudly, unable to stop himself as the lurid squelching and flopping of their bodies together further fueled his lust.

The confirmation of her skills made her smile around the pole in her mouth, his fingers twined in her pale locks. Her mouth worked on him slowly, easing into a faster pace. She found her rhythm, taking in most of him and wrapping her tongue around his head each time she eased back. Wide blue eyes found his, she moaned. When he ended the session she blinked, he was leaning down to kiss her. It was a hot , hungry, needy kiss. Tul whimpered into his mouth, her tongue finding his. Her small body quivered as his hands moved over her flesh.

She pressed herself into his touch, she was in need of him. It was heat and need, lust and desire. She arched into him and canted her head so he could place kisses along her neck. She wanted him to fill her, her hips moved to try and find him, to capture that length. "Please," she gasped, desperately. His lips caressing her nipple, the fabric rubbed against it and heightened her pleasure. The tease of his cock made her groan.

Hips wiggling and pressing up to him, she didn't understand why he stalled if he pulled her off him and kissed her like he had. her fingers clenched on his shoulders, her legs wide apart so that she could have him. "Please... Tyson... fill me." Her whispered words went unanswered as his hips ground him against her. Her own hips rising to feel him, she moaned and groaned. Her hands moved over his face, into his hair and all over his shoulders.

It seemed a while before he was moving into action, his cock pressing into her. She cried out in pleasure, he didn't wait, he didn't need to, she was his. Tulip rolled her hips and scratched at his back while her other hand gave the bedding a squeeze. "Yes," She whimpered as he pulled her body closer, taking his fill. He felt so good in her, she moaned.

Would she ever get used to this, she hoped not. Her breasts jiggled beneath the soft top she wore, her hips moved against him, feeling him deeper. Faster his hips moved, the sounds of them filling her ears. Tears came to her eyes, she felt her orgasm coming. Relentlessly he fucked her, her body exploding around him as she screamed his name, her hands clinging to him as her body lifted, her lips finding his.

"More... more... please I want another..." Her voice was husky, a whisper. Her body meeting his at each thrust, still higher and higher she climbed.

Back
Top Bottom