Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bayviewian Cracks

DJBayview

Supernova
Anyone got another pill I gotta get high before I die and fly through your mind
see flashbacks of back cracks and cash stacks my hand hacks the blood splats
and it's game over the lame rover came closer to the flame and it dosed her, a
three month trip she flipped her grits came back gripped and ripped to shit, I
want your throat out your voice now maintained in pain and crossed out. Mute
cries are not heard in the herd of whores hoarding lies whom live amongst flies
and so to must die.

SO I shall cut an incision to slip the disk in, start the mission, one more missin from the death lane. I don't understand why emotions are attached to this death game.

It is impossible to have loved and lost if you're lost in love with the ones who are lost in life.

Very interesting words.

Thing is, you have a lot of smarts that I don't have and probably will never have. I've had my fair share of trials but they all probably pale in comparison to what you've gone through. You are street smart and I'm book smart, but you can always gain more knowledge from books and very little from the streets if you have never experienced those kind of things. You are fascinating to me as well, and watching I Am Legend is distracting me at the moment. Anyways, I hope everything works out for you and that all that bad shit goes away or at least lessens up a bit. Chin up, buttercup. :D

that little bit there was actually describing a dream, well, more of a day-dream I had in reference to my own issues with this world I'm living in and my, probably, non-constructive ways of coping with my stress and emotions.

The bold last line is really what's been going on in my head lately though.

just a peek inside my life I suppose.

I still found it to be interesting. The mind is a maze of emotion and logical responses and sometimes a scary place to be in, as you are well aware of. And peeks are nice, ya know. -peeks at- =P​

Feeding the greed instead of filling the need of millions enslaved by the drugs dealing with little or no healing for the sick and dying populace of humanity it's a fucking calamity that brings out the worst in me and all I can do is cry:

WHY?!

posted this in my blog, thought I'd repost this here.

so what's the most complex thing, idea, being or otherwise that you can think of? People, to understand people is not only to understand yourself but to understand any possible situation you may come across in your life. Cause face it, we aren't going to be dealing with aliens anytime soon, and the most alien concepts come from other people right?

So first I seek to understand myself, then I seek to understand those around me, and finally I seek to understand the generalizations.. of man and his thought process, for the generalizations.. encompass at a minimum 50% of humanity, and to think, if I had the power to understand the thought processes of half of humanity, the questions I could answer for myself.

Why... is one of the most often asked questions. Why do you do this? Why do you think this way? Why do you feel the things you feel? And not just the simple answers, I'm looking for the deep rooted psychological reasoning behind your answers. "Because I want to." "Because I feel like it." Those are not the answers I am looking for. "Because I am human and weak and this is my vice because I was not given enough of this when I was younger/..stronger/most competant." Those are not even the answers I seek.

I wish to dissect your still living mind and see through your eyes and feel what you are feeling, to desire what you desire, to want what you want. This is my goal. Because only then, will I discover the answer to this 'why.'

Humanity is a puzzle, the mind is a puzzle, and each individual you meet can be solved.

The greater the puzzle, the more it captures my interest, the more time I invest into it, the more I WANT and NEED to decipher it.

Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I'm unstable? Do you even think I'm slow and unable to keep up with you? Good. Be what I WANT you to be, think what I WANT you to think. Because I'm in control, and you can have whatever little grip on me that i want you to have, and if you have managed to earn a position in my life in which my own emotions are tied to you, then you are literally one in about seven billion. [estimated human population on this planet].

you want a peek into MY mind? Well there you go, I have unlocked a door for you, a peek inside my labyrinth.

Just remember, whatever you think you know, you are probably wrong. Nothing against you, it's just human nature. and to think that you are not the 'average' is ridiculous, if anything you are probably below average. Only the truely exceptional are remembered, are you are not that.

To end this, I'll state that I simply seek the truth, and that I seek understanding. I do not claim to be exceptional, or 'better' than any individual or group of individuals. I plan on quietly observing my surroundings and those that surround and influence myself. I will make quiet judgements based on said observations, and I strive to be as inhuman and as logically fair as humanly possible.

I don't expect much from my readers, And out of the 150 some odd of you I don't expect a single reply or comment. But if you read this, and if you take something from it, then my goal is accomplished.

but how do you know?

Things are not as I would particularly like them to be. I'm not where I exactly expected myself to be. I'm anxious, Frustrated, and beginning to get angry. I can feel the well of potential within me and I want to unearth it, unleash it and create wondrous things for this world. I want to be better
I want to learn, experience, and grow. Right now, it just feels like I'm stagnant. The wanderlust is setting in again, if I'm not in school or pursuing my career, why am I not travelling and seeing things I've never seen before?
I just don't know. The depression I have been holding off, but that feeling of hopelessness creeps over me during quiet nights when it is just me and an illuminated screen. These are my companions after everyone else has gone.

Life never ever goes as we plan it... not really. So we adapt to it as best we can. Sure, we can have goals and work toward those and achieve them. But surprises, both of the good and bad sort, ALWAYS drop in on us and that just cannot be helped. You do have a lot to offer from what I know of you, so never ever lose sight of that no matter how much any inkling of depression sets in. Sometimes we have to bide our time before we can do the things we want and long to do. Those are the times we have to be the most creative and resourceful and find those nifty ways in which we can set ourselves up for those big and awesome moments. They will happen. Might not be today or tomorrow. Sometimes they can take a bit longer to occur than we like. But they will happen if we continue to pursue them. Never lose sight of that and keep that drive alive even though it can be hard. You have that creativity within you to set yourself free and unleash yourself. It's just a matter of finding 'the how'. You can do it and you have the support here at least that will be cheering you on... even if that seems like a small bit. That support will grow the more you do.... and you will. I just have that gut feeling. So have heart, hold on and take flight. Because even though things might seem stagnant, no doubt there's a way to push things forward. And when you manage that... oh man! People will be amazed. :)

Back
Top Bottom