Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling all Hobbit and LOTR Fans to speak! (come in and post)

Love Bilbo's face XD

1255200_509982189095137_1699551296_n.jpg

Ohhh!! I forgot to tell you guys!! I'll cosplay Kili next year :D I would like to do Fili but blond hair is not my thing XD

haha thatlle be neat. i can pull off kili only to. i dont feel like getting a wig and since i would need to dye my hair...nah. kili is good for me haha.

He he :3 I can do Fili, or Bilbo :3 I'll just have to wait for my hair to get long against to do Fili

Ah, the works of Tolkien. Such truly magnificent art, throughly important to so much of our culture today. The Hobbit was the first book I can clearly remember my mother reading to me, and The Lord of the Rings followed. The books were decades old, with foldout maps of Middle Earth...

I have never seen anyone shit all over quality work as thoroughly as you three have. Tumblr wasn't cutting it? Had to drag your repressed selves here to pollute this space, too?

If you have a problem with it, be an adult and put them on ignore. There's nothing wrong with different people's enjoyment of the series. I personally, enjoyed seeing the splashes of artwork they decided to share, so, please tone down the aggression, Try.

'artwork'?

Look, they're welcome to like what they like. I'm also welcome to think it's a hideous defilement of a tremendous piece of culture. I'd imagine they're all familiar with this opinion by now. If not, better they learn it from someone that's not in a position to alter their lives as a result of my disgust.

Trygon said:
'artwork'?

Look, they're welcome to like what they like. I'm also welcome to think it's a hideous defilement of a tremendous piece of culture. I'd imagine they're all familiar with this opinion by now. If not, better they learn it from someone that's not in a position to alter their lives as a result of my disgust.

Sure, you can think that. Keep it to yourself, please. Just because you feel that way doesn't mean other people share that opinion, so, no, it is not your "duty" to bring them down for sharing and expressing themselves on the current topic this way. As I said, if you have a problem with it, be an adult and either put them on ignore or ask a mod or admin to assist you in ridding the forum of those who don't share your elitist view.

To Rudolph Quinn, I wish to thank you for your defense of me and my friends like of the art that we have decided to post in appriciation of the skill and our own personal fandom outlook. Your open mind and support of our opinions is greatly appriciated. If you dont get this thank you here ill be sending one to you over pm as well.

To Trygon.

Simply put. If you dont like it. Dont view it. Your entitiled to your opinion as everyone else is, however. As you obviously feel the need to bitch at us for our Diffrent enjoyment of the series, I ask you to keep your mouth shut as it does not concern nor affect you in real life. Or if it does bother you so much that a few people on here dont share your views of the world then I suggest you go to whatever method you have of venting when one of your sensibilities has been damaged and tell them.

We will continue to post the fan art as is alowed for the rules of this site because we enjoy it. I hope you can continue to find role play partners on here that cater to your view. I wish you all the luck in the world.

First, thank you Rudolph for the defense. Second, we aren't trying to offend anyone. So if you don't like it, we aren't forcing you to read it. And yes, we do know that not everyone likes the fan art we think is funny. That's fine. Just because I don't like some of the role play requests that get sent my way doesn't mean I bash their likes and interests. I get enough of that crap in school. I don't want it here where we are all supposed to be adults. Thank you.
And one last thing to Rudolph.
I love your avatar and signature :)

Back
Top Bottom