Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

Aeris smiles and kisses him back gently. She takes his hand into hers as well. "Your special to me as well." She said as the move on the the next picture. Some people recognize her and comes up and takes to her. A few they staff want her to play a song for everyone. She declines cause she doesn't have her cello but promised next time she has a free day she would come and play for everyone at there.

After the museum it was getting pretty late so Michael decided to go on one of those carriage rides in central park. He took her back to get on the horse ride as he paid for it. Looking around to see if anyone was watching them before that rode through the park. "So, has this been a good date so far?"

Aeris followed him out of the museum and to Central Park. She gets into the carriage as he pays for it and they start off she leans against him. "Its been good other then the thing with Amanda." She said as she sat next to him on the ride. She changes her shoes to her heels wondering it they going to dinner next after this.

Michael laughed a little at comment about Amanda "Don't let it get to you. I'm having a good time, it's nice to relax a little isn't it?" he got close to her and put his arm around her shoulder. The ride lasted for about 30 minutes and soon they where near his place "Alright ready for the last thing, I'm going to cook for you."

"Yes night to relax." She said to him as she leans against him enjoying the rest of the ride through the park. When they stopped she lets him help her out of the carriage. "Yes. really now? this going to be fun." she said taking his arm as he leads her to back to his apartment, she just hoping that they be alone and not get interrupted again on a thier romantic evening.

Michael hoped that tony wasn't there praying Amanda wouldn't show up as he put his key into the lock. His prayers where answer as open the door to see no one there. he cheered inside his head as he turn the lights on and made his way to the kitchen. "Come on and make yourself at home I'm going to get started on dinner,"

He when to the fridge and got all the things he would need he decided to make steak and salad with sweet mashed potatoes. It take that long as he whipped up the salad quickly "What kind of salad dressing would you like?" he ask as he set the salad on the table and went to get the silverware.

He made the steak the way he thought she would like it and finish seasoning it while pealing the sweet potatoes and mashing them up with honey and butter. Finally everything was done and he finished setting the table. "I hope you like everything."

Aeris smiles as no one was there to bug them. She sat herself at the table and watched him cook them some food to eat. "Do you have any lite raspberry vinaigrette?" she asked as he asked about a salad dressing. She was happy that he was cooking for her. Once everything was done and on the table, she looks at it all. "I'm sure I will since you made it." she said a bit flirty way. She starts serving herself some of the food.

Michael smiled as he had some of the dressing she asked for and gave her the bottle while he used the same thing. he started eating as he looked at her as she ate "So how does it taste you want me to cook your steak more?" he looked at her as he ate.

She cuts her steak into bite size pieces and puts dressing on her salad. "No its good." She smiles at him. She takes a bite and smiles at him. "its really good." she said. She keeps eating her food that on her plate. "can I get some water to drink?" she asked politely.

Michael smiled and exhale lightly so she wouldn't hear him. "I'm glad that you like it." he went up to the kitchen where he could get her something to drink. "would you like tea or juice or water?" he asked her getting two glasses ready.

"Water will be fine." She said to him smiling. She happy that they where alone with each other and no one was going to bother them for sometime. "How things going with the show?" she asked, looking around the apartment trying better look then she did. She takes a bit of her sweet potatoes.

He came back with glasses of water and placed them on the table. "It's going well. The storyboard is getting cleaned up and getting ready for tv. You ready to voice act for it?"

"That's good. mhm." She said smiling at him. She keeps eating her food and drinks her water. She thinking of what else to talk about. "What about the music when want work on that with me?" She asked

"The music can be done mostly at the end or at the beginning whenever you want to do it. that is up to you." He told her getting done with his food. "would you like desert?"

"Sure I don't mind working on it quickly though I doubt we will have moments like this where it is the two of us," he bring out vanilla ice cream and topped with some fruit.

"Yeah. Its hard to alone time I'm guessing." She said softly. She watches him make fruit Sundays for them. " So what other hobbies do you have beside the show thing." She asked looking at him she wanted to get to know him better. There still something nagging about Amanda keep making her glance at the door from time to time.

"Umm, I'm told you I was nerdy right, so I read manga, and play video games. Something that people wouldn't expect me to know I know how to speak sign language." he said while talking her with his hands.

She Smiles as she watched him as he talks with his hands. " that cool you know sign Language. I know how speak french and italian. Manga?" She said tilting her head. She confused what manga was. She know about the video games and that he was a nerdy type. She was a music geek. She bits her lips wondering if it was okay for her to kiss him when he set down her ice cream or would it be too bold of a move.

Back
Top Bottom