Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

Michael walked beside her, Smiling as she held his hand and blushed. This was one of the few times that he been on a date-date and enjoyed it. Lots of times he would be bored and waiting for it to end but he was happy that she was happy with everything so far. He couldn't help but feel like he was being watch and would glance over his shoulder but he brushed it off thinking that it was people surprise for him to be on a date with such a pretty woman.

Their in the back messing with pots and pans while keeping an eye on them was Amanda, Tony was somewhere maybe hitting on a girl. Amanda hated the warm nice feeling they had going for them and wanted it to end. She went to a girl at the cash register and told her to hit on Michael when he came up so she could get Aeris mad at him.

Aeris picks up a few towels & matching head and hand towels. She heads for the cash register to pay for the stuff. She couldn't let Michael pay for this stuff. She puts her stuff on the counter to be checked out. She glances at Michael and Smiles softly. She blushing a bit. The total ringers up and she swipes her bank card and punches in her pin. She waits for the cashier to get stuff into the bags and get her receipt for it.

Michael blushed with her and got to the cash register the girl slid some of the items "Hey, is that your girlfriend?" Michael looked at her some what confused did they look like a couple, made him smile but what did Aeris wanted him to say if he said yes and they where just friends it would have kill the mood for the rest of the day. If he said no and Aeris hated it that would have the same result. That pause gave time for the girl to make a quick remark "Well, your cute enough, you want to hang out after my shift?" now he was even more confused "Excuse me?"

Aeris takes the sack from the girl. "I would appersate if you didn't hit on my boyfriend right in front of me. thank you very much." She said. She grabs Michael's hand and leads him out of the store. Once they're out and ways from the store. Aeris drops his hand and blushing a deep red. "I'm so sorry about that. I just don't like girls hitting on people when they sapposted to be working." She said looking down. She afraid she ruined the day cause of how she acted in the store.

Michael was truly excited as he reached for the items in the bag that Aeris paid for. He could barely hide the excitement on his face. "No problem girlfriend." He said teasingly but kissed her cheeked. He went to put his arm around her as they walk down the sidewalk.

Amanda was burning red but that didn't stop her. The next thing she saw Michael and Aeris go into was an arcade building. She tighten her fist and charged in.

Aeris blushes and smiles. She lets him put his arm around her as they walked down the side walk and into an arcade. "What do you want to play?" She asked as she looked around at the different games. "I've never been to an arcade before so you going have to show me how play some of the games." She said to him. She kinda leans in on him, she was happy that he called her his girlfriend and didn't get made at her about what happened in bed, bath, & beyond. "Would like to stay the night if its no trouble for you?" She asked. She thinking that they going be out late and she didn't want to bother Tony cause he got in late.

Michael nod and puffs out his chest a little "Don't worry I'm really good at crane games so if you see any stuff animals you like just let me know and I'll get it for you. But for right now just look for something that interest you and we can play it together." He told her walking around. He came to his arcade a lot so he knows the games and how to play them. Amanda moved without drawing too much attention to herself, which was hard considering the outfit that she had on. She approached one of the workers and had them try to break up their date. Tony found himself at the arcade but he was busy with his time with a cute small red head.

Aeris finds a racing games calls Sugar Rush. "How about this game?" She asked him with a smile, "We do the crane games last." She takes a seat at one of the wheels and waits for him. She was happy to play a game with him. She never got why video games where so entertaining But she get to like them as long she spending time with Michael with them. She shivers and looks around wondering if someone was watching them.

Michael went into the other car and started the game up. This was racing game with items in it to cheat. He picked his car and looked at Aeris, "alright, this is just like driving the only thing is if you get any of the candy it will give you power ups."

"Okay." Aeris said, she chooses her car and gets ready to go. She never really drove before. She thought this game going be fun. She looks over ad Micheal and smiles at him. She looks at the screen as the game started. she it the gas petal and she takes off racing.

The light turns green in the game and michael follows behind Aeris. He smiled as she drove around the track. He hit one of the power up blocks and got launcher to blow up Aeris' car and that's what he did making her character bounce around on the track before getting back to normal while he passed her. "See ya later," he said teasing her.

'HEY!" she said, grabbing power ups herself and shoots at him. She speeds off after him. She goes around him and gets first place at the last moment. she smiles at him. "How was that?" she asked blushing that she beat him in a game.

Michael knew he was going to win this race until he saw her pass him at the last second to win from behind. He looked surprise as she looking at him with a smile on her face with a slight reddish tint from blushing. "She's so cute." he thought to himself not knowing anyway to complain now. Like looking at her made all of the negative stuff go away. "You beat, me this time. But I'm going to win next time." Soon as he said that one of the guys in the arcade came over and looked at Aeris "Oh I see you two are playing Sugar Rush."

"Yeah. I dint know video games can be so fun." She said smiling at the guy. She goes and puts another coin into the slot and looks at Micheal. " lets see if you can." She said giggling trying to sound competitive but she thought it was silly that people really got into this type of thing. She wasn't much for companions then to do it for fun and having a good time with the person beside her.

The guy stood around watching them play and saw Michael playing and having fun. He looked at the screen "Hey take that shortcut so you can beat him." He told her as michael looked away from the screen. "You giving her cheats now she already beat me."

"No I'm fine but thank you anyway." She said as she gets in front of Michael again. She uses a power up to targets him and disables him for a bit. She gets farther ahead of him and gets second place cause the computer car a bit faster then her. She laughs and smiles. "I guess cant wind them all. Micheal do want to go again or try something different?" She asks him polity.

Michael nods and gets up "That was good for you first time," he told her. He looked at the guy who works there and the guy smiled and held his hands up mouthing the words "sorry," and he walked away. "It doesn't matter to me he still have some more time to kill before the next main thing happens,"

Aeris smiles at him. "you want to go to an art museum or something else. I'm not sure about playing all this games but that you for the compliment though." She said softly and blushes a bit. She that feeling being watched again. She wanted go some where a bit more quiet.

"That's a good idea," He smiled and held her hand to walk out of the museum before they could go Amanda was at the door. "We need to talk, alone." She said to Aeris while looking at them holding hands. She got to an area where they were by themselves. "Look I'm not mad, I don't think your special and I'm glad you're here. But why date Michael, I haven't given up on him yet."

Aeris feels Amanda drag her off from Michael. She looks at him like she was in trouble. Once Amanda let her go they by themselves, she listen what she had to say once she stopped talking. Aeris looked at her knowing she was jealous cause Michael with her not Amanda. She kept it to herself though. "Cause He seemed lonely and need someone to be by his side and to support him with his dream. If wanted to be with him you never had broken up with him in the first place. You may not think im not special and that fine by me, but don't pull me a side like this and tell me your not mad and your glad I'm here then turn around contradict yourself. I don't know going on in that head of yours, but if where your really glad I'm here with him. You should be trailing us like this, it comes off your jealous and Desperate, Many guys don't like that in a girl." She said simply then walks away from Amanda. She goes back over to Micheal. "Sorry about that. It seems Amanda jealous of us being on a date together." She said to him, blushing slightly.

Amanda sighed "Look I'm glad your here doing, the cartoon and we are working together, But I'm not happy at all with you dating Michael their nothing contradicting about that." She went and turned away. "I'm not about to back off just because you went on a date,"

Michael smirked "Well, I'm glad it wasn't like last time I went on a date where she just popped up and they started fighting." He looked over at her blushing and kissed her cheek slightly. "Okay, to the museum."

Aeris smiles and blushes at him. She takes his arm and has him lead her to the museum. " why does she do that? cant she just move on and let you be happy? She sounds more like the man eater off the show then me." She said looks away from him hoping she didnt cross a line talking about his friend like that. She glances behind see if Amanda was following them still.

Michael laughed as he thought about that, "Yea, your right. I makes it kinda funny if you think about it." he saw her looking back and looked backed as well but didn't see anything or anyone behind them so Amanda must have let them alone.

At the museum their was a lot going on, the one piece that he wanted to show Aeris was they have a music exhibit that talked about all kinds of music theory and what music was used for it might have been a little boring but some of it dealed with her instrument and she could explain that too him.

She follows him and explains things when he asked her about it she was happy to do it. She looks around herself. She stops at a picture of her father. she felt like she had large shoes to fill to like her father. She looks away from the picture. It was written on her face that she was upset, having a world famous father wasnt easy cause everyone expect alot of the child. non his other children did music cause of it but Aeris didn't know this until found out about how her father was and understood why her hlaf siblings never tried not probably had the talent to try to chase after him.

Michael could look at her face and tell that she didn't think she could handle being with a famous father and kissed her lips softly and smiled at her. "Your going to do great, after all I don't think your dad would have done voice acting. You are special, in music and to me too." he blushed knowing how embarrassing he felt to tell her the thing he already saw in her.

Back
Top Bottom