Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

Aeris takes great care for Cassandra. She drains the water. She get Cassandra dressed and takes her back to her bed. "No we dont." She said giggling. She looks at him. She sits in a chair near the bed. "You stay or leave?" She said.

Michael laughed as he picked out Cassandra out of the tub and took her to bed. They got her back under the covers fluff her pillows and he then sat back down to where he was before. “I’ll stay with you until you force me leave, and even then I might not go.” He told her smiling. "Are you sure you want to hang with someone like me? I not in a position to help you guys really, and you going to be busy with family. I have to take this pilot to the tv station and if it goes well than I not going to be able to do much of anything else but focus on the many episode they give me." He could help but compare the things that they had going for them she was going to be a musician plus her hands will be filled with the new baby he would have to look for another person to replace her voice he really didn't want to. He enjoy being around her but she wasn't going to have time for him would she, he thought.

Aeris smiles and blushes when he said he wouldn't leave even if she tried. "Your fine. If got work you need to do you can leave if you like. Its not like My parents cant raise a child by themselves and they want me to have time for myself. I've not got any new bookings for the summer. So I have nothing to do." She said blushing and smiling softly.

"So we are still on for our date right?" he said a little embarrassed. Looking at her all of his worrying and doubt seems to go away. "I don't have much to do right now. If you want we can finished talking," He asked her. "What think of my pilot I have to turn it in day after tomorrow."

"Sure. Tomorrow? Kevin off work then." She smiles at him. She bit her bit as she gets up and walks over to him. She holds his face in her hands and leans in part way then presses her lips to his.

he watches her get next to him and he kisses her back. "Sure, I got some things in mind we can do." He for once was glad that he ask her about what she would want as a date. He kissed her again after looking at the time "it's getting late, I'm going home to plan our date okay?" he said standing up "Good Bye," he said waving to her and he little sister before sneaking out hoping not to get caught by anyone since he was way pass visitor hours.

She blushes and kisses him deeply. "Alright." She said as she smiles. She waves and take care of her sisters. She hoped he make it home okay. She bite her lip hoping he was okay with her having have kissed him like she did. She never been bold like that.

Michael got home and there waiting for him was Tony, Amanda was already gone by now. They talked for a little while about how he felt about Aeris and about Amanda, and he just told him he wanted things to goes naturally. That morning He got up pretty early and had his book with the plan for his date today. He washed up good, shaved and had a light blue short-sleeve shirt on with Cargo shorts and some comfy shoes. He got down to her Apartment and knocked on her door, he had most of the things he wanted to do plan out he just hope she has fun and enjoy herself.

Aeris was relived at 7 am. She goes home she eats something and goes take a nap. She showers and gets dressed for her date. She hears knock on the door. She goes and answers it. She has as a very beautiful dress, & shoes. She had make-up on, hair does up. She looks amazing.

"Wow," He told her looking at her dress and make-up. She looked amazing but now wasn't the time to stare. He coughed and got himself back under control and composed "You ready to go to our date today?" he asked holding his arm out for her to grab. He lead her to a nearby park and he got a picnic basket from the store last night with all kinds of light food for their breakfast. "I got a lot plan for today, are you in something comfy cause we going to be going a lot of places.

"Yes I am." She said with a smile and bit of blush on her face. She grabs her purse and takes his arm lets him lead her to the park. "Yes I'm comfortable, if the heels start hurting I hac flats in my purse to change into." She said smiling at him. She leans against him a bit. She happy be on her first date.

Michael smiled and lay the blanket on the grass ad took out bagels sandwiches with eggs bacon and cheese. "That's good, cause after eating we going to rent a boat to go on the water." He notice that in the afternoon there is never boats and it so crowd but in the morning it is nice and peaceful that they can do what they want. He brought orange and apple juice. "You want apple or orange juice?"

"Orange Juice please." She said smiling and takes the bagel sandwich. She slips off her heels and puts on her flats. She puts her heels in her purse so that she wear them later. she not good with heels and boats together. She eats her food.

(that funny if Tony and Amanda went spying on them. lol)

(You reading my mind or something, but yes that what I was planning.)

While he was having a good time with Aeris Tony and Amanda had plans of there own by looking out on there date. Really it was just Amanda spying tony was just there to see what would happen. Amanda was behind a small house on the over side of the park where you go to rent the boat in a cheap poor disguise.

(lol. great minds think alike.)

Aeris was having fun. She smiles, blushes, and laughs. She looks at him and kisses him softly then pulls away and blushes, being a bit shy. She gets up after they done eating and helps Micheal pack the picnic back up. She heads for the boat to rent.

Amanda started to panic as both of them were coming this way. That she hid behind the building with her back to the window as Tony laughed a little. Michael went into the small house with a big guy standing at the counter. "What can I get you two?" "We want to rent a boat to go on the water." Michael told him, looking at the person out the window and Tony 'Tony is up this early?' he thought to himself. "Yea sure, just remember no swimming." The big guy rung up the boat and leaned in to Michael as he want to pay, "hey buddy, how the hell did you get her?" he whisper which Michael reply "Karma," and walked out with Aeris "So are you ready?"

Aeris stands back lets them talk when heard Micheal speak to her. "yes." She said and heads over toward the boats. she takes his arm as they walked over to the boat they where using. She gets in with Micheal's helps and sits down. she was happy to spend so much time with him without anyone else. She blushes when she thought that.

Michael get on the boat and starts rowing to get in the middle of the river. "You have an umbrella, cause this seems very old timing doesn't it." he said laughing. Amanda and tony move to get to a park bench. "Why are we stalking them, Michael can be somewhat clueless at times and Aeris is too shy to make the first move." Amanda just shh him and looked through her binoculars.

"No I don't. I think its cute i don't know why they don't do this anymore." She said looking back at him. wondering if she was born in the wrong era. she looks away and blushes. 'sorry If Im bit old fashion. I just like how things used to be back in the 1800s and 1900s. just looking at it now how things where more simpler then it is now." she said looks at the trees and flowers as she row by.

"Yea but it we were born in the 1800s life would be a lot harder too. I think you where born in the right time zone so I can have a date with you instead of anyone else." He stop as they where in the middle " I'm want to make today great. I know you had it hard but I here for you now." He held her hand and kissed her which burned Amanda inside.

Aeris blushes as he said that. She felt his lips on hers, She couldn't help herself by kissing him back. Twining her fingers with his. The sunlight its her just right, it makes her look like an angel. She pulls her lips from his. " I'm here for you as well." She says softly and presses her lips back against his.

Michael smiled and rowed back to the house as Amanda and tony semi-hid from them. Michael then took a cab to the shopping district "Alright we're at the for you go nuts," he said to her "Pick out some store that we can go it and get you some stuff." he had some money save over and was able to spend some on her.

Aeris gets out of the boat with Michael's help/ She gets in the cab as well. "hmm... Bed, bath, and beyond?" She asked. She blushes, She needed some stuff for her apartment. She looks at him and remembered something. "Michael do meet my father?" She asked him. She know he was in town today for a charity thing.

"Yea I met him he seemed like a nice guy." he said walking over to bed bath and beyond Amanda was following behind them glaring "What are they doing now?" she asked as tony sighed. "What do you want from bed, bath, and beyond?"

Aeris holds his hand as the walk into the store. She grabs a cart. Starts grousing each aisle, She grabs curtains and bedding, few other things she needed, She blushes. "Thats good. He is a nice guy." She said looking at towels.

Back
Top Bottom