Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

Amanda play and then watched her leave to watch over her sister. Tony sighed and paused the game "What do you think we should do? should we just let her go?" he asked everyone and Michael got up and was going after her to follow her. Amanda sighed and tossed her controller down "It's not fair, She has talent and she is everything he is looking for. Why can't he look at me that way? Should I be weak as well." Tony sighed "You shouldn't change who you are, I like it about you." Amanda smiled and they went after Michael and Aeris.

Aeris trying to hail a cab, But none stopping for her. She see Micheal running to her. "I cant get one to stop. I don't have time to waste trying to get a cab." she said tearing it up. the sky rumbled and opened up, rain can down. She reached for Micheal and held him tight as she cried. She didn't see Amanda and Tony come down as well.

Tony looked at them wondering what where they doing. "Guys, come on and get into my car." Tony called to them while he went to his parking spot. He drove up and had Michael sit in the front and had Aeris and Amanda get in the back.

Aeris gets into the back seat. She sets her cello between her and Amanda. Her leg bouncing, she gripping her phone. Worry written on her face. She breaks down crying again, she was afraid that her little sister was going to die. she never shown that she so much weakness. She maybe a prodigy but she was till human and cared for people around her.

They got to the hospital and they waited in the car as they dropped her off in the front door. They got a parking spot and when to the waiting room. Amanda didn't like showing that weakness because they is how people take advantage of you. You was very outspoken and turn her feeling into words instead of holding it in.

Aeris gets out and runs right for her sister's hospitle room with her cello case on her back. she sets it down and takes her sisters frail little hand. Cassandra smiles at her big sister. Aeris gets go and pulls out her cello, sets it up. She starts play a sweet little melody song for her sister. The hall that her sister was in filled with sound of her music. The nurse in the nurse station listen to the beautiful music coming for Cassandra's bedroom. Aeris's step dad passes Amanda, Tony, & Michael, he was a handsome general and transplant surgant. He looked at them and walked over. "Are guys waiting to see someone?" he asked in a gentle tenor voice.

They listened and heard music being played in the hospital and knew that was Aeris. Though The music was good they worry for her sister health. They saw Aeris's step-father Tony looked over at Michael and elbows him for him to speak. "Yea, we're friends of Aeris so we are waiting for her."

"I'm sure My girls wouldnt mind being in the room with them." He said with a smile and went back to do is rounds as a normal doctor. Aeris Finish playing, she looks over at Cassandra about to be sick. She sets her cello down and goes to her side. Grabbing a bed pan. Letting Cassandra get sick. She rubs her back gentle until she done. She know chemo took a lot out of her, the leukemia was getting worse then better. She puts the pan down and sits at the end of her sisters bed. She pulls covers back and takes some lotion her mother left for Cassandra and started to run into her skin and move her legs so that her muscles wouldn't start breaking down cause them being used very often.

Amanda looked at the two guys who shrugged and nod to each other before going to the front desk to ask the room that the music was coming from. They didn't know her sister's name but the people behind the desk didn't give them too much trouble and the went to the room where Aeris was. They look in by the door way before Michael walked in first followed by the others.

Aeris got down rubbing her sisters legs and covers her back up. Cassandra had fallen asleep finally while Aeris had rubbing her legs. she heard someone come in. she sees Micheal and the others. she presses her finger to her lips and glances at a thin pale bald girl that looks so small in the bed. Aeris picks up a fleece beanie and gently lifts her sister's head. she slips the beanie onto her sister head then lays her head back onto the pillow. she tucks her sister in tight and put her favor My little Pony comforter on top. Aeris sits down. "You take a seat anywhere." She says softly.

Michael sat down at a chair next to Tony and Amanda, all of them looked worried for someone going through something as serious as cancer. While they sat their quiet not knowing what to say Amanda was the first to break the silence, "How old is she?" wondering how long her sister has been here. She felt sympathy for the young girl as her life was confined to a hospital not being able to do what young girls do.

Aeris looks at Amanda and looks down. "She 7 years old. she was diagnosed when she was 4 years old." She said looking at her sleeping sister, "She keeps fighting though. I've lost count how many surgeries and chemo treatments she had over this three years. I just hoping she not at the end of her life though. I be deviated if she died." She gets up and sits on the bed. she watches over her sister like a caring big sister should. she help raise Cassandra since she was born. But with her so sick right now, her mother pregnant and needs her sleep & take care of herself. Aeris has to step up again and take care of her little sister. "Um...with my mom expecting her 3rd child. I'm not going be home much or able to hangout. I needed here for Cassandra's sake.' She said looking at all of them.

Michael looked so sad hearing the news about her being treated for cancer so early in her life. He wonder why anything like that would happen and thought he was a little disappointed about her spending the majority of her time in the hospital he could understand why she would do that. Tony sat there just taking it all in for the most part he was known to have a good poker face and his emotions didn't show at all. Tony would just nod every now and then but left the talking to Michael and Amanda. Amanda who had a sister of her own felt bad for her being here for so long. Feeling the heavy tension in the room she turn to the bright side of it "So are you having a baby brother or Baby sister could we saw your dad outside."

Aeris looked at Amanda, She still sitting on the bed. " yeah. My mom hoping he or she a match see if the cord blood will help Cassandra go into remission for while at lest. He my step dad, Cassandra's father. he a get man an doctor. He one the operated on me when the man stabbed me, that how my mom and him meet and fell in love. I was happy to see my mom happy for once. I was so excited when got married and 3 months after that they told me they pregnant with Cassandra. I love my little sister and I going love my new baby sibling just the same. I just hope Cassandra lives long enough to get married and have a child of her own. If not I talking with my step father about taking few of Cassandra's eggs and carrying & raising her child. As child grows I tell him or her how strong and brave thier mother was and that she watching over to them and she lives within thier heart." Aeris said looking down and smiling.

"Oh is that so," Amanda said to her before sighed and looking down. "What is her blood type? you never know maybe I could be a match for her I donate blood every so often" She told them while Michael didn't say thing. Tony finally talked "You care about your family a lot. We didn't know these thing because you seem like you never want to open up and talk to us. It was like you above us and didn't need friends. For that I sorry for letting people make fun of you."

Aeris looks at Amanda then to tony as they spoke. " She O nagitive, Amanda. Tony its okay a lot of people make assumptions about people all the time. I'm not open person cause of the abuse and i was picked on a lot cause of it and that I was talented in music." She said looking down. She really never had friends before.

Amanda nod not really paying attention until she stood up "I'm O negative! I'm a match! I'm a match!" She said not knowing what else to say. She tried not make to much but she was excited to help the little girl. Tony thought about it "I never knew that is that true Michael?" He looked over him and he nods "I remember her saying that she had rare blood that could be given to anyone so yea she must have." Amanda looked at the little girl in the bed, " I'm going to get you to feel better don't you worry."

Kevin walked in while Amanda spoke and he checks over his daughter and looks up at Aeris. "She got cold." she said not proposely ignoring the conversation. Kevin looks at Amanda. "sorry to pop your bubble. We tried transfusions, bone marrow transplants, & radiation. Cassandra's leukemia is aggestive. The bone marrow transplant gave her a few months remission but it came back time after time. Only thing not tried is steam cells, but that we cant get our hands on it cause the people think inhuman to use steam cells." He said looking at them. Cassandra woken up and had to go to the bathroom. Aeris pulls the covers off her sister and picks up her sits. they see the bit of muscle she built from caring Cassandra and her cello around. Cassandra holds the IV pole as her big sister carries her to the bathroom.

Amanda looked at him "I know stem cells in wrong I wouldn't give birth to a child just so that it can be use. As many good things it would fix it would cause just as much bad." She told him. "Don't say your sorry and "burst my bubble" only to say something afterwards it's not helpful." She folded her arms and sat back down.

Kevin looks at her. "yes your right. but we need some steam cells to clone, so that we don't have to do that. " He said, looks at the clock. Aeris opens the door a bit. "Micheal can help me." She asked. Cassandra asked her to give her a bath and she needs two people to do that. Plus sbe know Kevin would kick them out soon cause visiting hours almost over.

Michael nods and gets ups away from Amanda and tony to help Aeris with whatever she needed. Though seeing her sister like this made him feel bad he wanted to know more about her including the family, “what do you want me to do?” he asked her. While he left Amanda sighed “How are you going to get stem cells without getting a fetus, its sounds too farfetched to believe that one can do that any other way the way you speak of her condition.” They were a few ways to get stem cells without having a child but as serious as it sound fetus had more stem cells where if they did take it from Amanda she could in up in the hospital for some time.

Aeris smiles softly as Michael came to her and shuts the door. She goes her sister who sitting on the tub edge. "Can you get her in the tub for me when I get the water going?" She asked as she turns on the taps. she checks the water with her wrist to make she its not too hot nor too cool, but not lukewarm either. She plugs the tub and lets it fill up.

Kevin shakes his head. "I think its time for you to leave cause visiting hours are over in a few minutes." He said. He not going to argue with someone that doesn't understand what he, his wife, and step-daughter been going through for the last couple of years. How hard its been for the little girl in the bathroom. When the intercom asks for him to report to surgery. He makes she Tony and Amanda leave before he headed to the OR for surgery.

Amanda left with a little struggle but didn't make a scene about it and left quietly. Tony juts followed behind her out of the hospital and back to his apartment to wait for Michael to be done.

Michael nods and lifts the small little girl in his arms and waits for Aeris to check the water. If she was cold then sitting in a cold tub wasn't going to make her feel better. When he saw her finish checking the water and run the water he gently lower Cassandra into the tub. "What do you want me to do now?" he waited for direction as he wanted to spend more time with her. He wanted to bring up if she was even going to have time to date with all that she had going for her.

Aeris shuts the water off. " You can wash her hair." she said. She puts the baby shampoo by him. no tell but up close she had what people call peach fuzz hair. Aeris washes her body while humming softly to her sister. She careful not the catch her iv nor her Chemo tubes. Cassandra was thinner then a girl her age should be. There was a bit of bruising, Aeris wash her sister with the most care and gentleness. Its like Cassandra was her baby and she bathing her. Cassandra smiled at her sister. "I love you sissy." She said with voice sweet as honey. Aeris smiles and kisses her forehead. "I love you too.' She said softly and finishes washing her body.

Michael went on and put some shampoo in his heads and began to wash Cassandra's hair. He took it easy and tended to avoid soap getting into her eyes. He could see her thin skin and frail body gets bruised easily but with his soft touch he was able to wash her hair without any complaints and had Aeris wash the soap out once she was finished bathing as well. He turn to get a towel to her to dried off and waited for her to be done "Do you brush her hair too?" he asked her peaking out the door to see that the room was empty.

Back
Top Bottom