Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

Aeris thinks for a moment while chewing, she swallows. "It was okay our sub for composing class keep falling asleep during the lecture. Who all in your family?" She asked. She didn't want just talk about herself. using questions back and forth was easier expectantly while she eating. She digs in the bag for the box of pot stickers, small Styrofoam cup with sweet and sour sauce in it. and a small bag of egg rolls. She opened the pot stickers up and takes one out, dipping it in the sweet & sour sauce. She takes a bite of it.

"Really sleeping class that was funny." He then got himself some crackers "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" he asked before getting to the question "Um my family not extended would be my mother. My father thinks I'm a disappoint and my grandmother passed away not too long ago. if we talking about the people in my family I'm around a lot would be my mother, my aunt, my cousin. What about you who is in your family?"

"Some tea be nice. I'm sorry about you grandmother." she said. She takes a bit of lo mien. She swallows before she speaks. " I have my biologic father Lucas and his wife, Who I don't see much of cause they live in England and He on tour a lot of times. I have My half Siblings, I've not met the ones in England yet but I'm really close to My little sister Cassandra. There my mother and step dad. They busy with work and Cassandra that I get to see them much. Oh My mom expecting another baby., She just found out a week ago." she said. she eats some more as she thinks. "what are your goals in life?" She asked.

"congrats on the brother or sister." He told her bringing some tea out to her "I don't have anything fancy is Lipton okay with you?" he asked her while sitting next to her in his big living room. "Ah my goals in life." Why does teachers always expect this big achievement that he wants to do. He has been asked this question many times but his answer is always the same. "I only have one goal in life, and that is for my family and I to be happy. As long as we're happy I done my job." he then thinks a little about the next question "if you could have any superpower what would it be?"

"Thanks. Lipton works for me." she smiles at him. She eating her food while listening to him talk. 'aww that sweet. the ability to find a cure for cancer.' she said simple. she drinks her tea and finishes her supper. she grabs the homemade fortune cookie. she cracks it out and read the paper inside with lucky numbers. she pops the cookie into her mouth. she thinking while she was eating. " what is the one thing you like to change if you could go back in time?" She asked.

He laughs "If only that power really existed." He nods thinking about the people in his family that wouldn't have died. "If I could go back and change," he thought about it the one thing he would change would to tell his father off. " I wouldn't change anything cause I know that stuff is what made me into what I am today. And if I change anything I mind not have been able to be here." Speaking about being at this school and being able to meet her as well. "What do you look for in a boyfriend?"

Aeris nods and sits back a bit more. She heard his question and started to blush. "um...well.... He would have to be easy to talk to, stand up for me when I get picked on, kind, sweet, make me laugh, be able to support me and my career, not be imitated by the fact I'm a prodigy." She said. She thinking of a question for him. "what most regretful thing you every done in your life?" She asked. She wanted asked what he looking in a girlfriends but she wasn't that bold to ask.

He sat back and thought about her answer the only thing about was that he was a little imitated that she was a prodigy. The way she pick up those lines in under a day was more than just good, that was amazing. He thought back to the time in his childhood There was a time that he hated himself and he thought that he was a mistake and shouldn't have been born. "The most regretful thing I done, happen when I was 6 and I almost killed myself. I got into a fight with my mom saying that I should have been born normal and I ran into the street wanting to be hit by a car. but instead my mom push me out and hurt herself, I regret the fact that she wasn't the one that I was mad I was mad at my dad." He said finishing his crackers. "Tell me your favorite joke," He ask her to lighten up the mood.

She looks down when he was talking about that. She was good at remembering things like songs, books, things of that nature. Her mom said she had a photographic memory. "Why did the chicken cross the road? cause it running from the KFC." she said. she cracked a smile and giggles a bit. she thinks for a moment for a question for him. "What kind girl do you like?" she asked. She reworded the question he asked her earlier.

he laughed a little he expected that, a cute clean joke that sort of matched her personality. "that's cute." He then rocked his body side to side when he in thought "Umm, she has to be independent, nice, and caring. Funny and knows how to have fun and not take herself too serious. Who is a hard worker and has a soft warm heart." he told her taking her empty tea cup and getting her trash to throw away. "What do you think is the perfect date?"

She looked down when she heard that cause she didn't think she not that many of his wants.' she smiles at him as he took the stuff. "Thank you.' she said with a smile. she think what she like the perfect date. "Going to a movie, play, concert, something along those lines then having nice dinner somewhere nice but not fancy. Nice walk in the park after dinner.' She said. She like things simple and too over the top like most girls. she thinks of a question for him. "You hoping to be success with your animation and later projects?" She asked.

"Yea, I want kids to like my works and have adults like my work as well. what I want to do is to be someone that is able to effect others." He told her sitting down next to her. "how would you like to go and do your perfect with me?" he asked her wondering what would she said.

"Sure. How about saturday?" She looks at him smiling. "Yeah. I know that feeling. Do have the piolet done since I got my cello with me. I could try fit music to it?" She asked smiling at him. She had her hair like Aerith from FF7. She had looked it up on her laptop about the charater and found out about it. She starts undoing the case to her cello.

"Really, Yea I'll meet you at your house then." He said trying not to sound as excited as he was inside. "Yea I'm done with the pilot you want to have a look at it?" handing her his storyboard. he smiled at he hair "One last question, if I do cosplay and dress up like a cartoon character would you dress up with me?"

"depends what type of clothing I have to where cause I don't do really skimpy things." she said as she too out her bow and rubbed it against a bock of kinda burnt amber color. She gets her cello set up. she tunes it. "I'm ready." she said smiling at him.

"t's won't be that skimpy I don't want a flash mob attacking you." he said laughing a little. He then nods and give her a thumbs up "Go on and play." he said waiting her to start as he flips through the pages.

She laughed. She watched and starts playing a meloncoly song then a tango like song. she watches and plays music she that she thinks matches whats going on. She finishes once it ends. "Well?" she looked over at him.

Michael listened to her playing the melody for the pilot and finished he clapped his hands “That was good. We need some more instruments to help you but I thought it was good.” He looked over to see someone knocking on his door and it was Tony and Amanda. Tony opened the door and waved to them “How are you guys going?” Tony asked them wondering if they were dating now. Amanda went to the kitchen to get something to eat and sat down next to Michael across from Aeris.

Aeris nods to Micheal. "Good, thank you for asking." She said at tony with a smiles. "The theme for the for song for It I was thinking." She said to Micheal. She starts to play Ready for Love by Cascada. She sings the lyrics while play, She had a good sing voice but its not something to praise. She finished for play. "Well? Well of course it be the original instead of my cello or an orcastera playing." She said looking at all them.

Amanda turned on the TV "Can you do everything well?" Tony laughed and nods "I think that will work, but enough busy body work. Lets have some fun and do something, do you girls know any video games?" Michael sighed and put his materials away "Busy body work?" Tony nods "We had to pilot for the most part done four months ago we were just waiting on people to do the voices because we were going to put this on the internet remember," Michael did most of his stuff was on the web and had good views so naturally going to the web would have been a easy voice and just let companies come if they like what they see. "Okay, you girls want to play video games?" Amanda laughed "Aeris knows video games too? Or does she need to brush up on it a little."

"I've never played a video Game before." She said putting away her Cello. She wondering if she leave and go down to her apartment since Amanda hinting she uncomfortable her being there. She gets up and goes to head out. "Um...I'll talk to you later. I don't more of a bother then I already am." She said as she gets up and goes to leave the apartment. Her cello on her back. No release how have carrying it is.

Michael got up with her "Amanda didn't mean any of it she was just joking." he said looking back at Amanda who nods her head "I was just poking a little fun at you Aeris, I don't want you to go. You can play with me on my team or you can play on Michael's team it doesn't matter.

"Okay." Aeris says blushing a light pink. She goes back into the living room and sets down her cello carefully. Sits on the couch and looks at them. She looks down. "I think I'll just watch fora bit." she said in her soft meek voice. She had her phone in her pocket and turned up loud just in case of her little sister.

They played party games with avatars doing mini games. The first time Tony won the most games in the time limit. Then he help Amanda tag team Michael for her to win the second one. The third time She double crossed Tony and won the third set. " Come on Aeris I have a 2-1 girls lead, we can beat these guys."

"Okay." She said shyly. She goes and goes help Amanda win against the boys. She was nerves that she mess up and Amanda Would get made at her. The middle of the game her cell rings. She drops the controller and runs to it. She goes to the kitchen and takes to her mother. She goes and grabs her cello. "I'm sorry guys. Cassandra took a turn for the worst and I need to be at her side as quickly as possible." She said in frantic panic.

Back
Top Bottom