Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

Shocked wasn’t what most of the people in that room felt they were speechless. Michael got up and went over to shake her hand “It’s great for you to show up on such late notice. This is the gang: my roommate Tony.” He tip his hat but didn’t say a word “and over there is Amanda,” She got up and nods “Hi, nice of you to come,” she looked back at Michael. Amanda wore a light pink t-shirt and blue jeans while Tony where an American eagle shirt and light blue jeans with a cowboy hat. “You can go and sit where ever you like Aeris.” Michael told her while finishing setting up.

"Your welcome. Hello Tony and Amanda." She says in her normal voice. She goes and sits beside Amanda. She looks at Micheal wondering what the meeting is going to be about. Aeris had french braided her hair before she left her apartment. She in a skirt and tank top, the night gotten warm. She smiles at Amanda, trying to be friendly with her coworkers.

Michael went on to talk about his meeting with the editor and how they were going to get the idea of the cartoon pitched to producers and TV Execs. Michael has already had a buzz with his animations online and they were interested in the idea of “relationships between men and women.” Hearing the news about being able to get on TV excited Tony and Amanda greatly even though Amanda was trying more to be an actress not just a voice actress. Michael settled them down and told them that it was going to take a lot of work for them to get it ready for TV. While Michael and Tony went over their lines and started to edit some of the script for more of a TV friendly material Amanda went to talk to Aeris. “So, umm I’m Amanda and it is nice to be working with you. Look I just going to come out and say it, this means a lot to Mike. I don’t want you to only think of this as a little side thing while you give your all for you music. I don’t want to see you bring him down cause if you do, I will bring you down hard both musically and physically. You got that?”

Aeris looks at her bit shocked that she wouldn't do her best, But also she didn't how she was dealing with either. "Oh really now. do tell how you going bring me down? Do you even know how I am or say how my father is? I'm sure that Lucas Adamson would not be happy that a two bit skank wanna-be actress trying to ruin his daughter's music career and hurt her. You better not mess up, I know how much this means to Micheal." She said with so much hate and venom it would make anyone flinch. One thing anyone shouldn't do is threaten her music or her family cause they got see the bad side of her. Just to drive her piont that she was serious about her role. She goes up to Micheal, she pulls into the dance they did earlier. she did her lines perfect as if she became Mari herself.

“Look that is my friend over there that I’ve known why longer then someone who was given everything on a silver platter.” Amanda Barked back. Michael didn’t hear what Aeris and Amanda where talking about but he sudden was pull from Tony and in the middle of the floor starting to be lead my Aeris again but this time she was saying her lines as well. He only gave her part of the script and that was from this morning how she remembered it that quickly and to say it so well was the reason why people consider her a prodigy. Amanda was stunned for a moment but got into it and when over to pull Michael away from Aeris while saying her own lines. While it was apparent that this was more than a rehearsal, while the two seem to be pulling at Michael Tony got the smart idea to put this in the showing thinking it would be a great idea to add humor into it.

“Ladies, ladies! I’m only one person, don’t pull too hard!” Michael said while breaking free between the two of them. “That a good idea, we should have Mari and April go after the same in the story. April thinks that Sammy is a good guy while Mari thinks he is into April just because she is attractive and only wants a piece of ass.” Tony noted, while pulling Michael away the two of them. Amanda got in front of Aeris and pointed her in the chest. “I don’t care who you’re daddy is. You better not think just because your talent that you can just walk in here and everything would be fine for you to wing it. You don’t know how hard we worked on this.” While she was mad and a little jealous of Aeris she did have concern over Michael and his work.

Aeris pushes Amanda away from her. "You think my life easy just cause your dead wrong. I didnt know who my father was until 2 years ago and the man I thought was my father abused me and nearly killed me." She yells at Amanda. She pulls up her shirt to show there was stab wound scars on her side her belly and on her back. " look at them! You remember them and That im not a spoiled child you think I am. I was abused and had go to therapy but still carry this scars and the mental scars from what I had to put up with for 10 years. My music what saved me from becoming broken abuse child. My little sister has Leukemia, my music helps her when she get through her treatments. My talent is a blessing that my true father past on to me. So don't patronize me.' She says tearing up and grabbed her purse and left. She goes down to one the practice rooms. She screams and crumples to the floor crying. She not done it in so long.

Michael turned around to see they were arguing and wanted to stop them until she raise up her shirt and showed her scars. “Aeris wait,” he called out but she was already gone. “Amanda, what did you do?” he said so what disappointed more than anything. “I didn’t mean for her to wild out I just wanted to tell how that she should take this seriously.” Michael sighed and shook his head “Honestly you are too blunt you know that.” Michael went out to fine Aeris which wasn’t hard just by listening to the crying. He walks in behind her and rubs the back of her head to try and comfort her not saying anything and letting her get the crying out.

Aeris pulls herself against his chest crying. 'I don't want Cassandra to die, She too young." She said throw her tears. She want crying cause of the abuse, she put that behind her. She was scared about losing her little sister. she didn't like to show it in front of her cause she didn't want to alarm Cassandra about the end. She looks up at Michael and leans in, her lips touches his. She held them like that for a few minutes then pulled away. She blushing dark red. "Sorry." She said in her soft meek voice.

He nods listening to her problems. He rubbed the back of her head and was a little shocked to she kissed him but she smile at her. and kissed her cheek. "I understand, it's hard to lose someone so close to you. You don't need to be sorry for that," he also blushed "and their isn't a guy alive that would mind you kissing them." Man was that him trying to act cool? inside he thought it sounded cooler in his head but now listening to it sounded so dumb.

Aeris blushed a deep red when he said that. She gets up and goes over to the bathroom and cleans up a bit. She goes back over to Micheal. "I don't know if I can be the voice actress you need cause my co actress doesn't like me. I should head home." She said waving bye to him and starts to head home. she holding her purse and can of pepper spray close to her. She know what some guy out this late of night would do to her so she always had a can of pepper spray with her and she took self defense classes as well.

Michael sighed and tried to talk her into staying but he waved by to her and went over to Amanda. They Argued for a long time and brought up some old dirt on one another before they finally agree that she should apologize. They all walk out and later that night Tony is in the room while Michael and Amanda are knocking on Aeris' door waiting for her to answer.

Aeris didnt answer right away. she did she was in a very reveling night gown with a robe over top of it. She Pulls her robe close. She lets them in when they sat in the living room. " would any of you like anything to drink?" she asked being very polite to them. She goes make some tea for herself though. her hair was braided back. she leans on the wall between the living room and the dining room. "Is there any reason your here?" She asked. Her eyes where red and puffy from crying, but right now she didn't care about her appearance. it showed that she still a normal collage student and not a proper rich child.

Michael looked at Amanda and point her in the ribs which got her to talk. "The reason I'm here is to say that, I'm sorry it was wrong for me to attack you like that and I hope that we could work together and put this behind us." Amanda said to her lowering her head. "I promise to try to get along I didn't know about your life like that so I am really sorry and I hope you can forgive me and work with us."

Aeris looks at her. "I'll forgive you.' she said simply and went to pour herself a cup of tea. She come back with a mug of green tea and sits in her chair by her cello, her most prize possession. She looked at Michael and gives him an awkward smile. "You want anything to drink or maybe a snack?" She offered. She letting her tea cool a bit before she drink it. "Oh Michael I was wondering what you were going to do about music for the show?" She asked being very professional about everything.

Amanda shooked her head no and sat back and watch Michael and Aeris talk "I don't know, to really do about the music I was hoping you could help with that. All they want is a pilot episode but I wasn't sure what to do about the music." Amanda then got up and then bowed her head "thank you, Aeris. I'll see you later it pretty late and I should go." Michael looked at Amanda "Hey just wait a little bit and I will take you home," "No thanks I'll be fine you know me." she then walked out and Michael sighed deeply "I am sorry about Amanda she a be emotional a lot of times."

Aeris listen to him talk and nods in agreement. "I would have watch the whole pilot episode to see what music best fits where." she said smiling at him. She sips her tea slowly and thinks. " She really didn't have to apologize like that. I just really protective of my family and my music." She said softly. She looks up at him and wonders why Amanda not just let him be a gentlemen and walk her home. There somethings she didn't understand about some girls expectantly girls like Amanda.

He saw her looking at him and picks up his drink “We work together and yet we don’t know anything about one another huh?” he slip a little of tea and then put the glass down “Amanda and I dating at one time and our relationship is not where it once was.” He told her about how they were when they first were going out, how he liked her outgoingness and her nothing brothers her mentality. She was very direct and was the one to ask him out which never happened to him before that he liked. While everything was okay at first she would always take the lead with their relationship she was even his first time and a lot of stuff. Through Sometime she questioned if he love her as much as she love him and he didn’t. He did care for a lot and he did love her but he wasn’t “in” love with her if that made any sense to her. “ There was a time where we couldn’t talk to each other because it would always go back to why I don’t feel about her the way she felt about me, and I felt guilty but it just never worked out for us. Maybe I should have just lied and told her what she wanted to hear instead.”

Aeris listened to him talk, nodding every so often. She finished her tea by the time he got done talking. "Lying would just gotten you more in trouble then telling the truth. Its best to be honest with people then lie to them." she said looking at him. she gets up to rinse out her cup and get the chocolate pastry from earlier that day. "One side love not really love at all. I be in a relationship that we both love each other in the same manner then one that will only hurt you in the end." She sits back down but this time next to him. She split the pastry in half she eats one and leaves the other side for him if he wanted it. She was a virgin but she didn't try showing i cause it only make her get picked on more. she wonder if that hinder her acting if there a spot that she need talk about it.

From what Michael could tell she wasn't a virgin ho could she be to him but he didn't know and didn't ask justing nodding hid head "Yea you're right, but you don't want to hurt your friends you know?" He waved the chocolate off "No thanks I get sick when I eat chocolate," He then laughs a little "You have a mother, and a little sister, you have any other family member you are close too?" he asked wanting to know more about her.

She nods about the chocolate thing. " I really don't have friends. As for my family I have my father and step father as well." she said looking at him. She eats the other half of the pastry. She looks at the time. 'Wow its that late already." she commented. She wanted to take off her robe cause she getting warm but she didn't want him staring at her cause of what she was wearing underneath the robe. she turned off the air for the night to conserve energy.

He looked and got up "Yea, I sorry I held you up this late. We'll talk more later okay, I'm not going to hold you any longer." He got up and for a moment he didn't know what to do so he lean in and lightly kiss her. he stay there for just a little while before he pulled back. "Night Aeris," he walked to the door and closed it after himself.

Aeris sat there stunned a bit then she grabbed her keys. She went after him, She caught him on the stairs. She kisses him softly. "Good night.' She said smiling at him. She goes back to her apartment and unlocks the door. She waves at him and goes inside. She locks the dead bolt. She cleans up and goes to bed.

He wasn't expecting her to come after him but he smiled and went up to his room above. Up there Ton was knocked out and he went in his room to do the same. The next morning was for the most part boring. He went to class and learned his lessons for the day and was talking with his editor after that about the music ad how it should be for his animation. He then called Aeris and ask her if she was doing anything and if she wanted to come up this place this time.

Aeris got up and was working on some new music. she went to her classes, see her sisters in the hospitle. She was getting Chinese take out when her phone rang. She answered it and told Michael she be there. She got her food and pair of chop sticks. she headed over to where they going to meet. She had her Cello with her and a bag of Chinese when she showed up at the place. "Sorry I'm a bit late I was getting supper." She holding up the bag of Chinese food. She sets down her cello case and finds a seat. She pulled out the take out box of food and the chopsticks. she started eating. she hadn't ate much for food today when she was running around a lot.

He opened the door for her and smiled "Hey Aeris, how has you day been." he asked her going into wondering what been going on in her day. "It's okay no worries, I know this is going to be silly but tell me a few things about yourself that you want me to know or ask me some question that you want me to answer?"

Back
Top Bottom