Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

She listens to him talks about the characters. She asked a few questions once in a while. "as for what you said earlier. I read on my pass time when I'm not composing, practicing, classes or checking up my little sister." She goes into the kitchen. She making something healthy for lunch. "Would you like anything?" She looks at him as she cleaning some fruit to cut up make a fruit salad. She was talented young lady but she never really gone out with anyone in her life. She humming a new song as she working on Lunch.

“Sure,” he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He has been tease like that before but he didn’t think anything about that so why was dancing something that question his relationship with someone he doesn’t even know. He looked around think about all the stuff he did in his free time made him sound lazy. “So, what you do to unwind, Do you drink else something tells me you’re not much of the outgoing social type.”

She cutting up the fruit for the salad before she answered him once it was done. She set the knife down and looked at him. "Take long bubble baths, make a spa day. I'm awkward in social settings as you saw in the cafe today. is there anything you want?" She puts the fruit salad in the fridge while she makes the main thing for lunch. She leans her back against the fridge and looked at him. she blushes a bit. she tucks her hair behind her ear. People thought she was acting sweet and innocent but really she was like that. She really didn't have any friends at all.

"I don't care anything you make for yourself you can make from me." He watched her in the kitchen making a salad and laughed a little at social settings "You do concerts, and perform all the time what is the difference between that and being around fans and stuff?" he didn't see why she would be on such a pedestal only for people to dislike and be jealous of her and for her to not have thick skin about it. "Aren't you from New York, you should be use to social life."

(sorry it short)

(its okay)

"Okay." She smiles at him and goes to make them turkey burgers for lunch. "That's different. I don't got many fans. not many people like music I play." She says blushes. "you can come in here to talk to me. yes im from new york. " said and then laugh. she flips the burgers.

“That surprising, knowing the reputation you have around school you think you would have a lot more fans.” That was just putting it mildly not only was she attractive enough but she clearly had the talent you at least get the males that happen to come across her like they do in school. “You are what guys like to call “unreachable”. You have that aura about you that makes it hard to approach.” He said laughing He was wondering if he was being too friendly with her. Would her think of him in a negative way by hearing her praises, a lot of girls here seem to be very high on themselves that they have this “I’m the most attractive thing men will ever see,” about them and could balloon their ego to things not see in nature. Though Aries didn’t seem like the type she was someone that a lot of people knew about. “I sorry I’m talking a lot, I know you have a lot of questions about Voice acting and I’m asking personal questions. I don’t mean to pry like that.” He quickly got back on topic but he was interested in her, He hasn’t felt this way about someone else in a long time.

"Its okay most people want to know goes on inside the mind of a prodigy like myself. " She was blushing about the other things he was talking about. She finishes cooking and starts to put the burgers together, once it was done she puts thenm on the table and gets the fruit salad. She set that on the table too. "you can ask what you like about me." She said simple as she serves herself some of the fruit salad. she nibbles on a strawberry waiting for him.

“Well, do you have a boyfriend?” was what he was going to think about but it just went from his brain to his mouth and came out without him knowing. He pause to see if he really said that out loud or was it in his head but realizing that he did in fact let that one slip he came with a quick follow up. “Because I don’t want him to get jealous we us working together and coming home to each other homes.” I wondered if she had a boyfriend to begin with and now he will get to know if she had someone close to her or was she really unreachable like everyone say she is.

Aeris giggles and looked at him. "No I don't have a boyfriend. I never dated anyone before." She said. She takes a bite of her burger, She chows and swallows. "What the moral of the story or the plot trying to create?" she asked. She thought be fun he ask her a question and she ask one in return that way its not just one side. She munches on her fruit salad as she waits for him to reply to her question.

"Really?" he looked somewhat surprise at her answer to his question and wondered why hasn’t had anyone in her life but again the talent came into the play. The more he thought about it the more it didn’t seem that crazy of an idea “It’s starts with a boy and a girl that have been friends for years April, and Samuel, or just Sammy for short. You’re character Mari wants April to use men for her own gain but Sammy want her to just be herself because he has feelings for her. While she goes on these lessons with Mari, Sammy wants to be the one she ends up with as he tries to get out of the friendzone.” He looked at his burger thinking what it might taste like. He’s done a lot of cooking before but he never thought turkey could take the place of good ole cows. Biting into it was different, but not bad. “How did you know you were talented in the cello?”

"yep. My mom bought me a cello when I was young. I took a few lessons and I could play like a professional. My mom said it was in my blood, I never really know what she means till I meat my Biologic father." She glances at the picture of her father and herself. She looks back at him and eats a bite more and think of another question. "why don't know have Mari fall in love someone she never expect to and she straightens out her ways?"

“I was planning too but… My editor thinks that it is too soft the way it is and won’t appeal to a male demographic. Having a female antagonist was something that males wanted to have while still have females like it because of the fluffy emotions and feeling that go into it.” He sighed eating his hamburger looking at the picture to see that the famous James was actually her father. Who know that talent was passed down like that, “Do you think you will be as successful as you’re dad?”

"No. I didn't know he was my dad until 3 years ago. The man I know as my father, he wasn't a nice man after he figured out his wife been unfaithful and punished her through me since I wasn't his child. he didn't care if he hurt me." She said. she finished her food while he was talking. "why don't make Mari's own movie or part that why you show what happened to her in the past and what happens in the future?" She didn't like talking about the man who abused her. Grant he was in jail now for it, but the scars from in remand. She finally taken out of the home after he stabbed her in a drunken rage. thats when her mom meet her step dad.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He thought that he must have been an idiot to bring up such a troublesome past. He didn’t know that she was in that kind of relationship, so he was somewhat thankful that she change the subject and didn’t seem too depress about that “I will do that if you be her voice.” He was done with his food so he wanted to kind of change the subject. “Have you ever done any kind of acting before, or was it all music?”

"Music mostly. I did a play when I in grad school but I just a minor character. Sure I'll do it." she said smiling at him she goes clean up the table put the left over fruit salad away in the fridge. After she put away she grabs her cello and bow. she closes her eyes and starts playing a lovely tone.

He watched her get up and goes to clean up the table that he got up and help with it. He didn’t want to seem like he was ungrateful for what she has done. They have a little small talk about things in school and art and music before she is finished. He goes in the room to sit down and watches her play the cello wonderfully. He closes his eyes and his head somewhat sways to the music. He has found that he likes the cello and more so he liked the girls that plays it but wonders if she would like him. He wasn’t a prodigy and he didn’t have any famous relatives that he knew of. What would a girl like her see in a guy like him.

She keeps playing, the song turn dark and hunting. She liked him but she didn't know how to act on it. She keeps playing the one thing she loved to when she needed to think. She loved the flow of her fingers and the movement of the bow.

(sorry it short)

He listen to her play and clapped his hands. looking at the time it was time was him to meet his editor. "Hey I have to go and meet my editor but later today you can meet the other voice actress I have to do April voice." he gets his stuff and puts it under his arms and looks at her wanting to hug or handshake or something. but he just nods thinking it would be too friendly "I will see you later today if you want I give you my phone number next time I come over."

Aeris sets down her cello and bow. She goes over gets a piece of paper. she wrote down her number. "Here my number. If I don't answer I'm at the hospitle with my little sister." She said smiling at him. she hugs him quickly and shows him out the house. She puts on her shoes and purse. She heading over to the hospitle to see if her sister. She smiles at him as they go there sepret ways.

Michael met with his editor to talk about this storyboard and animation. He went on to talk about his new voice actress that he found at school which got more attention "So she cute huh," he editor teased him and continue to do so until it was time for him to go to his class. After a uneventful day learning how to write something without experiences he went back to his apartment where his roommate was their. Though his roommate wasn't happy about him blowing him off with his friends. they were able to talk about it as he was also one of the voce actor. He called Aeris once they finished talking which shocked his roommate that he was able to get her to agree to something like this.

Aeris got to see her little sister and give her a new cd for her to listen to, since her cello music was the only thing that relaxed her through all of this. She praying that she get better. she didn't know if she could handle losings her little sister. Her mom had pulled her in the hall and told her that she was expecting another baby and she hope the baby will be a match and they use the cord blood to help Cassandra go in to a long period of remission or cure completely. She making arrangement with Make a wish just in case. Aeris answers her phone. "Hello?" She said as she leans to one side she was practicing her cello again. she had a big concert coming up soon.

"Hey are you going to be free around 7 tonight so you can meet you fellow voice actors." Michael said on the other line trying to push his roommate away. "I was going to have everyone meet at the studio in the school building if that alright with you." beside His roommate, Aeris, and himself there was one other girl that helped out with the record and it was actually one of Michael's ex girlfriend as weird as it sounded.

"Yes I am. alright." Aeris said as she puts away her cello and bow. She goes into the kitchen to make supper cause in was already 6 o'clock. She looking for something to eat, She finds a tv dinner and takes it out. She does as the instruction says and heats it up. "Which room are we using?" She asked she know the school by heart as she wonder around when she not playing after she eaten lunch.

"The second one, it's not as big and we have more chairs in there that where he normally meet. I see you then," he hung up and went to get all of the things he would need for the meeting and called everyone else to meet as well. Its was around 6:45 when they got there and they doubted Michael on if he really talk to Aeris to tell her to meet. They expected her to feel like this was beneath her and would belittle them for it.

"okay. see you then.' She said. She hung up. She ate her supper. She grabbed her cell phone and purse. She head over to the school. When she gets there she finds the studio they using and walks in. She feeling a bit shy see all the people in there. "Hello." She said in a soft meek voice. She goes and sits down away from all of them. She was blushing a bit.

Back
Top Bottom