Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of the FriendZone (Freestylechamp x Angel_Kaikaki)

It was a sunny day in New York City where Michael was hoping to get a fresh new start on his life. He moved to the big city after living so much of his life in the small town near Rocky Mount, NC far from the noise and crowds at he faced since moving here. He was going through a transition in everything not just his professional life but in his love life as well. He felt like he was in a funk with women, not use for guys being polite and from the south, they didn’t know how to handle him. He lived with a roommate that he was also from the south and they hit it off plus it was in a great location and his roommate is rarely there. So it was weird he never been in the position to just stay in a big city to work on screen writing, music, and animations. Yea he was okay in them but the people he went to school was on another level and have a special talents. Sure he liked writing songs and doing short animations but what got him in this school was his crazy writing. The thing that cause him so much problems early in his life now got him to move to the big city.

"Alright it's time to get started" he said walking around in the empty apartment with a t-shirt and shorts on. He turned on the tv which had the news on right now. He poured himself a bowl of frosted fakes and sat on the couch before his cell phone started ringing. “How you doing Partner,” it was his roommate on the other line which wasn’t rare he grew up on a farm so he was always up very early. “Listen; come on out cause some of my friends are going to this café nearby before classes start.” “Sure that good,” He told him “give me an hour and just text me the address and I’ll meet you.” He hung up the phone finished his cereal and went to get ready.

Aeris had moved into the same apartment building 2 floors down from Micheal, do to the fact that she had to carry a cello with her. She Work up early that morning and recorded a new song that been working on. She was top her class already in Composing and Music. The other students didn't like her and though she stuck up cause she didn't talk much, but that wasn't the case with Aeris. She was shy and Keep to herself cause socializing make her feel awkward. She yawns as finished the recording. She set her cello to the side and turned off the recorder on her laptop. She was dressed in a simple cream skirt and white blouse. She slips on her ballet flats and grabbed her purse as she head out to a cafe near by for breakfast and Coffee. She had blue eyes and Long wavy dark brown hair, She was pretty, she was thin and tall, Her bosom was bit on the smaller side.

Michael had on a graphic t-shirt which had “girls heart nerds” and nerdy glasses underneath it. He wasn’t buff by any means but he had toned arms and jeans with a belt and clean Nike sneakers. He walked over to the café and saw his roommate at the big table with a bunch of people that they went to school with. Michael was on the shy side his roommate was not, why else would you have a stranger live with you with no background check and just went on a “I trust you,” policy. The roommate smiled and waved him to come over and sit with them as they were talking about what they did for the summer. A lot of them went on trips to the beaches or to resorts but he had his family and friends come in so they can see the city life as well. Michael was very family orientated that a lot of people calls him a momma boy’s but she was his closest friend and his mother so it wasn’t strange for them to spend time together. He wasn’t talking much with the group but he saw Aries come into the café and heard how the conversation changed to her. “Look at her, she must think she is soo much better than us because she composed her first song at like 7,” They commented.

Aeris goes up the the counter and Orders chocolate french vanilla Cappuccino and Blueberry scone. She looks around see Micheal's large group she turns her head away. No one see she blushing past her long hair. She graps her cappuccino and Scone from the employee. She hurries past them to a seat far away from them, as she past she bumped into Micheal. "I'm sorry." She says in a soft meek voice. She balancing her cup of Cappuccino and her scone on the same hand. She hurries to her spot and sets down her stuff. One the girls from there group goes over ad Aeris sitting down and pulled the chair out from under her. She fell hitting the cappuccino cup of, spilling all over herself. Aeris looked down and hides behind her hair as she tears up.

Michael looked over to her as she bump into him he could barely hear her voice but he had somewhat was a soft spot for soft voice. As he watched her go over to her seat someone pull her chair away from her. Michael has been through this before being teased for being different. He got up from where he was seat and walked over to Aries and held his hand out “Come on,” he said smiling at her. The group behind him went from laughing at Aries fall to disappointment in Michael trying to help. “She doesn’t help she is right where she belong.” One said laughing again, while Michael got on one knee “don’t let them get you down. We should go and just leave them,” he whispered to her he could somewhat see a little better being closer to her that she was attractive more so with her hair out of the way. She had very pretty blue eyes.

Aeris flinches when she hears his voice. She looks at him when he got done on one knee in front of her. She see she was a mess. She ignored the nagtive comment, She nods when he asked about leaving. An employee goes to help Aeris and get a bag for her sconce and to go order of her drink. She hands Aeris a town to clean up a bit. Aeris takes it and cleans herself off but no use with her light color outfit. She wiped the drink from her hair and face. The employee puts her scone and free Chocolate pastry in a bag and her drink on the table. She cleans up rest of the mess. Aeris grabs the bag and the to go cup and leaves the cafe. She liked it there and staff friendly to her. She heading back to her apartment.

Michael walked out of the café with her and looked at her not talking. He walked to the apartments “So, you live here too?” he ask her wondering where she was in the building. He hasn’t spent much time with Aeris besides being in one of two classes but he has heard stories about her. She was pretty famous in their school even with the talented people that are there. She is an amazing cello player and composer but she didn’t work in groups or had many friends around campus. He was thinking that she wouldn’t want someone to bring her down but he never saw her being bullied. Even famous people get bullied? He would have never thought about that ever? While thinking about this they got to her door and saw that she was two floors down from him. “I’m sorry about what happen to you, I’m Michael, I see you around school.”

Aeris nodded when he asked she lived in the same building as him. She grabs her keys and unlocked the door. She went in and left open for him to come in as well. She goes her kitchen and sets her stuff onto the counter. She hurried to her bedroom to change her clothes and get the coffee soaked ones in the washer.

Aeris apartment on the better ones. It had upgraded kitchen with quartz counter tops, Washer and Dryer in the unit, space living room, master bedroom with bathroom. A good size second bedroom, Nice bathroom with linen closet. Aeris had it decor with nice furniture and stuff. She gotten the money from her Biologic father and sells of her music.

She comes back out in jeans and a soft pink tank top. She puts a boost tablet in with the clothes. She puts in the fabric softener and Laundry soap. She started the washer. She then goes to the kitchen. she gets out a plates and a mug for her cappuccino. She looks at him. "Do want anything?" She said in a gentle voice that should belong to an angel not a shy human girl.

That was an upgrade from where he was living sure they had a big living room but they had small rooms everywhere else. Forget about laundry room they had to go out to pay for clean clothes and they aren't stack with money. Hearing her talk got inside his head and he had and idea looked around and found that his notebook wasn't with him, he started looking crazy spinning around and looking himself over while spinning like he was a dog looking for a tail that was magically gone. he finally takes out his phone and start typing away. he didn't hear anything she did to him but he finally look up and handed his phone to her "If you could, can you read this?" The text was part of his screen write for a character that he had on his head. the lines went: "I don't understand what you see in that man, he is not on your level. You need someone that is going to be on your level. Don't let that man have control take it from him.." It got a little naughty after that and he had a lot of voice actor do it that way, dirty and sexy. But he wondered if it was be more powerful coming from a sweet innocent voice.

Aeris read it what he wrote down and instantly started blushing. "O..o..okay." She said in her soft voice again. She Swallow hard and read throw it again. She takes a drink of her coffee. She opened her mouth to speak but the words didn't come out right away. "I don't understand what you see in that man, he is not on your level. You need someone that is going to be on your level. Don't let that man have control take it from him." She said in her normal speaking voice. she lets her voice fade before she say any of the sexy stuff. She blushing deeper shade of red. "Sorry I'm not used to speaking so sexy." She admitted to him. She took a deep breath and continued in her normal voice trying to make sound sexy, " Grind his dick into the dirt and show him what a real women made of. Then maybe he will respect you and fuck you like a real man who cares for his women." She looked at him, see if she over did it.

He lower his head and closed his eyes while she read the lines. He was amazed that it played perfectly in his head like he always picture it. No it was even better, picture a cute innocent girl who flips her personality. When she was done he put his hand back together with his head still low in his begging form. “I know you trying to do music, and this is a crazy request since we hardly know each other, but I need you,” he thought about all of the ideas he could do with her voice. “You’re perfect, so please work with me. I’ll do anything, it can’t be anybody else.” He prayed that she would agree to be the voice of one of his characters even though he could have worded it better.

Aeris looked at Micheal a bit shocked, still blushing. "Can tell me that I have to talk in front of people like that." She ask a little horrified. She goes over and takes a bite of her scone and drinks some more coffee. She mulling this in her brain. She hardly know this man and he begging with her to act like a slutty girl in front of ton of people. She hasnt even had sex, she had no clue how to act that way. She felt bit disgust that men thing that way. She taught though not to say anything not nice to anyone. She glanced at the phone cause of her little half sister was in surgery for her kidneys. She hoping she going to be okay and that her Leukemia would be remission long enough for her to have a normal childhood even if it was for a bit.

“You don’t have to do it in front of any one if that is a problem for you? I just need your voice for my character.” Michael said worry that she would think it was crazy. He did small stuff with comics and a little animation. Working on a new project to get a little money for it was good for him and help get him some pocket money but she was a prodigy, he doubted if she had any money problems. “I know I’m asking for a lot, but could you just do it one time to try it, please I’ll do anything.” He looked up at her getting closer.

She blushes as he moved closier to her. "Okay I'll try it but I dont understand the voice thing." She said looking down. She saved by the phone ring. She rushed to it and answered it. She was talking to her mother. She walks into the living room. She pacing back and forth. Her laptop was on the coffee table and her cello laying on the floor beside the couch, her bow was on the end table. She smiles a bit as she talks with her mother.

He smiled as she agreed to be his voice actress pumping his fist slightly. He watched as she got up to talk on the phone he got a chance to look around a bit more. This place was big unlike his apartment that he had to share. Pictures of what he assumed were her family. He found it a little weird that he didn’t seen any picture of a dad in here though just pictures of her mother and sister and Lucas Adamson who was pretty famous as he heard some of his music before. Her father must have been a touchy subject for her as well as he forgotten most of what his father was like but remember how he father wanted him to be “normal” whatever that meant at the time. After that his father left him and his mother to do it alone. He waited for her to be finish on the voice so he could take her to his apartment upstairs to show her the ropes. He was so excited he wanted to give her to do something now.

Aeris finished on the phone and hung up. "Sorry about that." She said politely. She looked at a picture he had missed, it was a family picture of Her mother, stepfather(her little sister's dad), her little sister(when she was better), and herself. There one beside it of Her and her Biologic father Lucas Adamson. She gotten her talent from him. Her mother gave her, her looks. She hears the washer and puts them in the dryer. She goes back to him. "Okay. Now tell me about the voice thing." She asked nicely. It took her mother years of giving her therapy to behave like this, she couldn't do anything about her being timid and Shy that was just a thing that left over from the abuse she had taken.

"gladly, but is it alright if I bring some of my stuff to show you better." He asked while standing up "I know you have a lot of questions but first I want to show you the character that you are going to be the voice for." He then left closing the door behind himself and ran to his room. He got his story board, his notebook, tablet that was a gift from his friends that came with an electronic pen for drawing. Even though he was two floors up it felt like he only took a matter of seconds before he was back at her knocking on it.

Aeris lets him run up and get his stuff. When she heard a knock on the door. She opened up wide enough for him to get into her apartment. She cleaning up a bit. She put the chocolate pastry in the fridge. She finished her coffee and scone. she rinsed out and put the cup and bag in recycling. She up her laptop on a corner desk and her cello was on a stand that made for it. The bow hang on a hook on the stand. there was beautiful cello music playing softly in the background. It was her playing her new song. On the table was blank sheet music, she writing in the notes in for the song.

He listened to the music and it was a nice atmosphere going on. She even clean up while he was gone which wasn’t that long to begin with. He sat down with all of his materials on a desk nearby, thinking how cool it would be to have this much place to work around as all he had to work with was a desk in a corner of the living room. “Alright this is your character,” it was somewhat ironic that the character also had an angelic face though she had somewhat of blunt personality she was fair skin, long braided hair down her back and Dark blue eyes. She almost could have passed for a cartoon version of Aeris though it wasn’t planned to be that way. “Her name Mari, but I could change it to Tifa since your name is Aeris.” Laughing a little at the joke he made. She might not have gotten the final fantasy Reference on her name and it might have been a terrible joke but he wanted her to like doing this and enjoy voice acting.

"Mari is fine. she very beautiful." She said blushing. She hadn't gotten the FF 7 reference to her name cause she never played Video Games before. She always been busy with her music and other things her life to play them. She gets up and changes the music. to a playlist of all her music she had record ever. All her music was light beautiful and few then where darker and mystical. there a song that Her biologic father Lucas and her played together. She looks over the character and the stuff that he brought with him.

He told her that the character is one that is young in age but she has been through a lot and is going through issue about being “man-eater”, someone who uses men to get what she wants while teasing them. He then show off another character that is best friend with Mari, April the fun loving outgoing spontaneous person that doesn’t know how to be feminine and is very much a tom boy. “The thing with voice acting is nobody can see you. You don’t have the advantages of body language or movement to give your message. You are talking for someone else because you are someone else. They become you,” he shows her his first animation on YouTube where he does the voice acting for a turtle that happen to live with a cat. It a comedy about their misadventures, while it is going on Michael is doing all of his lines acting it out without looking at the screen. He ends and bows his head “You have to make it so that the character become more than a moving object on a screen.

Aeris listen to him and watched the video she laughed at it. She looks at him. "Why doesn't Mari or April have any depth to them? They seem unrealistic. take piece of music the I wrote." She finds the one she looking for and plays it. "Close your else and listen to it. let music flow throw you not at you." Aeris lets him listen while she goes and put away the clothes from the dryer and wash the coffee out of her hair.

(sorry if its short)

He looked at the character and sighed rubbing the back of his head though he was around a lot of females Mari was something that he barely knew anything about. He tends to model his characters from people that he knows or from himself but they didn’t have that and that is what was missing from them. “That noticeable huh,” he closed his eyes and listened to her songs. Cello wasn’t an instrument that he was all that interested in but he way open to anything kind of music he hasn’t heard a lot of, to see if it would be something he would like. Once he opened his eyes he looked over at Areis, “Can you show me what a “man-eater” girl is like then, let me hear you’re… slutty, is that what they call it, slutty voice?”

Aeris read some books about man-eater women. "Micheal the definition for man-eater is a women who acts nice and sweet then once she gets what she wants or gets bored. She rips thier heart out. Its like the rumba or the tango." Aeris blushes and finds the right music. She grabs him. "Just follow my lead." She taken a few ballroom classes. She was good. She pulls in first through the tango which a very sexual and thrilling then the rumba start out like a tango then it turns like a heart break. She looks into his eyes as she does it. Pulls herself like she does music but this time into a character she hope doing it. while doing the tango and rumba she being sweet, loving, caring, everything a man wants. The end the rumba she turned a switch became cruel and spiteful. then they Stopped she breathing hard. "that's depth of a man-eater."

He looked confused for a second “why is dancing going to show me what,” before he could finish his train of thought was gone as so many other emotions play in his head along with the music. He never study dance and took dancing lesson when he was little as he never expected to do something like this but trying to remember the beat. She looked into his eyes and he felt… something maybe it was attraction but he was aware of the situation he put himself in knowing that she was showing him a “man-eater.” Finally at the end he to take a step back from her as so much eye contact made him feel like she was looking through him. “I have to say that was, very convincing.” He said hand fanning himself off blushing slightly. “I didn’t know you had that in you, All the more reason why nobody else can be her voice than you.”

He went on to tell her more about Mari, how she had her heartbroken and turn into this by her first real love. He then shows her on his tablet a mini comic about her life. Personality wise Mari is good at hiding emotions and faking emotions, to avoid having to opening herself up for fear of getting hurt again. A two face that only show the real her to people that she trust completely which is only April, and to everyone else she pretends to be someone else. Someone who plays men and distrust men all together, not to the point of giving up having sex with them but never would be in a serious relationship.

Back
Top Bottom