Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

He ran grabbed the phone. He dial 911 and got a ambulance. He sat her down and leaned her against the tub. "Is their anything else i can do "

"fill the tub with warm water and get towels. She screams out in pain. she feels where the baby's head is. it pointing down. "I need u see if I'm fully dilulated."

She panting and holding onto the edge of the claw foot tub. she looks at him, she know there no time for them to waste waiting for the emts to get out there. On the next contraction got into a more comfortable birthing position and started to push. She stopped when the contraction did. She let herself breath before pushing on the contraction again. She did this for 5 minutes sudden she felt the ring of fire as the baby started to crown. gripped the sides hard as she pushed harder. she screamed bloody murder as the head crowned more. she breathed then pushed again. she reached do to catch the baby. she breathed out as she got the head out. she pushed the shoulders out gentle, soon the last shoulder was free. the rest the baby slipped of she lifted the baby out the water and turned the baby boy over and pated his back till he started crying. She leaned back in the tub and laid him on her chest. "give me a towel."

Erick got her a towel and smiled at her. "Hes beautiful " He looked at her and kissed her forehead. About ten minutes later her father and emt came into the bathroom. Erick quickly moved out of the way

Suki over cum pain of labor again. She handed the baby over to the emt. As she gets in the same birthing position again and pushes. she gribbing the side of the tub. the emt says best not to move her. the emt hands the baby to her father as she checks her belly saying thier 2 more in there and one of the 2 is on its way out. that best for her and the babies to stay put till they all out.

Erick sat against the wall next to the door. He listen as she gave birth two more times. He waited like a dog to see his pups.

She pushed out the second like the first. She rest for 5 minutes get some bonding time in the the new baby. while the one in her womb still turn head down. soon enough it was the last ones turn to enter the world in the same fashion as the first two. the two where identical twins. She bonded with all three of her babies. she birthed the placentas last.

Erick tried to come in but the emt stopped him. "Who is this wolf" The emt looked at her and her father." Those are my pups you ass" He punched the emt in the face and went over to her

Her father grabs him before he could punch the emt. "go walk it out I'll handle it." her father explained everything that if the emt did anything against erick that she would have to deal with eternal affairs office. Her father takes all three the babies as Suki gets taken from the water and check for rips or tears when giving birth since she fine the emt left the house. Suki goes her bedroom. her father goes with her and lays the pups on her bear chest and put a blanket over them to keep the pups warm.

Erick came back after a run through the woods. He walked up to the bedroom and looked at them. He didn't know what to do . "So what are their names my love "

He laid on the bed at the end smiled at her."I'm sorry i got mad earlier" He looked at her. He sniffed the air and slowly moved closer to her and the pups

He looked at her. "I'm afraid i'm going to scare them" He looked at them. "They don't have any of my features " He looked a little sadden

He laid next to her and smiled at her. "I will on the couch so you and the pups can have the bed." He had no clue what to do with kids

"Its fine. My father brought the bassinet in here to lay the pups in." She smiles at him she goes and lays them down since they sleep with full bellies.

Back
Top Bottom