Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

He stood up and nodded. "Ok baby " He kissed her passionately and smiled at her. He the left and head to the store. He hummed lightly as he walked to the store. Random female anthros were giving him dirty looks as he walked by

He got back about 20 minutes later with a bag. "So do you know why the female s around gave me dirty looks " He looked at her as he shut the door

He catches her before she hits the ground. He rubbed her face and looked at her."Suki wake up " He kissed her lightly

He picks her up and takes her to the hospital. Shortly after getting there they got her into a room and hooked to everything

The doctor ask what happened, there anything they need to know so that if give her meds she wont have allergic reaction or come harm to an unborn child.

He told the doctor every thing he knew. He was shocked to hear she was pregnant. He sat beside her bed and held her hand

He looked turned away from the window and smiled at her. "YOur at the hospital you passed out " He walked over to her and held her hand

He looked her at her and frowned lightly. "Well do you remember who i am " He waited for her answer. He kissed her lightly

He looked at her and pulled his hand away. "OK then maybe you should just ask the doctor" He looked away from her. He then stood up and looked at his. "Well i have to go " He kissed her lightly and left

He checked on her over the next few days. Every time he visited the nurses and every one would treat him like a animal.

Suki looks down feeling back for him. She hope she get out soon. the doctor explained everything about her pregnancy and asked if she wanted terminate the pregnancy while he was in the room. She told the doctor no. he seemed upset about her going through with it.

Erick walked into the room and the doctor called security. They pinned erick to the wall and the doctor them that erick raped her. THey started beating him as they drug him from the room.

Back
Top Bottom