Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

Erick smiled at her and nodded. "Well i have to leave for work around two" He smiled at her and kept eating. "Would you like to come back tonight "

"Well then i leave you my number and you call me any time you want" He smiled at her and kept eating. He was wondering why she was blushing

He finished eating and took his dishes to her. "I better get going" He kissed her cheek and then got dressed again. He wrote his number down and smiled at her. "Have fun " He kissed her passionately and left

A couple of weeks had passed and he hadn't heard from her. He check his phone again as he waited his turn in the pool game. His friends had brought him out to the bar to cheer him up. He wondered why she hadn't called him or anything

After the game he left the bar and went to her place. He knocked on the door and waited for her. He had brought roses and a teddy bear

She anwers the door. she was in a pjs and a robe over on top of it. She looked terrible. "hi sorry I havent called up. She covers her mouth as she coughs.

He walked into her place and shut the door behind him. "Back to bed" He kissed her forehead and gave her the teddy bear. He walked into the kitchen and started to make soup. He put the roses in a vase

He walked into the bathroom and at her. "How long have you been sick" He stood behind her and held her hair as she threw up

He smiled at her and nodded."So you didn't call yor loyal wolf to take care of you"He smiled at her and lean down. He kissed her cheek

He goes to the kitchen and finished making her soup. Once it was done he Took a bowl too her. "My dear i have soup for you " He smiled at her

He smiled at her and took it back into the kitchen. He put it in the microwave. He then walked into the living room and fell asleep on the couch

She getting something in her med cabnet when she saw her femine prodcts she should gotten her period last week. She goes out to him. "Um...can you go to store and get a box of early pregnancy tests for me?"

Back
Top Bottom