Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

He howled louder into her pussy and pinched her clit lightly. He started to move his tongue in slow rough circles in her pussy. Their was pre-cum dripping from his dick

He pulled away from her pussy. He stood up and kissed her passionately. He moan into the kiss as he pushed his dick into her pussy slowly.

He looked into her eyes and smiled lightly. "Are you sure " He rubbed her clit roughly. He howled loudly as he felt his dick slip into her womb. He started thrusting rougher and deeper

He panted hard and kissed her deeply. He slid his tongue into her mouth. He started slamming into her extremely rough and fast. His dick started to swell inside her

He howls loudly as he unleashes another huge load into her pussy and womb. Just before he finished cumming he pulls out and cums all over her again. He panted hard and smiled at her

He smiled at her and thought for a moment."Sounds like fun " He ran his hand through her hair. "Will we still have sex while your pregnant"

He picks her up and carries her into the bedroom. He lays down on the bed holding her close. He soon falls asleep

The next morning he slowly woke up. The smell of sex and cum filled the room. He smiled at her lightly and then looked down to see his morning erection. He was hoping she wouldn't be mad his considering she was covered in dry cum

He slowly got out of bed with out waking her. He started to walk around. He started look around to see if could find any signs of a sexual fantasy. He wanted to do anything and everything to keep her happy. He walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for them

He walked to the bathroom and stood in the doorway watching her. "Morning my dear. " He smiled at her his dick still rock hard and throbbing. "So tell me do you have any sexual fantasies "

He licked his lips as he watched her piss. The sight turning him on. "Well because i want to fulfill those fantasies for you" He smiled at her

He nodded and walked into the bathroom. He kissed her lightly and smiled at her. He then walked back to the kitchen finished making the pancakes beacon and eggs.

She in the shower washing her hair and body. She got done turned off the water, gets out and towels off. she slips her robe on and hesd to the kitchen.

By the time she was done he had the table all set for them. He kissed her passionately and then pulled her chair out for her. "So will you tell me your sexual fantasies. " He waited for her to sit down

Back
Top Bottom