Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

Erick looked at her and licked his chops. "I could eat you out we could watch a movie or we could get to know each other better" He sat down on the couch and pulled her on to his lap

He looked at her and smiled lightly. "You better pick cause i can feel my animal side telling me to take you " He ran his hand the furry fingers through her hair

He kissed her back and started to pull her clothes off. "You know this is still taboo " He picked her up and carried her into her bedroom

"No its not. Last year they leglized it." She holds onto him as he carries her to the bedroom. She pulls his clostes off as well.

He smiled at her and licked her neck."Good cause no matter you do i'm yours" He threw her on to the bed and smiled at her. He pulled the rest of his clothes off. "Do you have any condoms " His dick was rock hard and throbbing. His dick was at least twelve inches long and four inches thick

He nodded lightly and gulped. He knew they were taking a risk. He crawled on top of her slowly. He kissed her passionately as he pushed his dick into her pussy slowly

He made her face him. "You feel amazing " He kissed her passionately and pushed through her hymen. Once his entire dick was in her he wait for her to adjust to his size

She whimpers as he broke through her hymen, she bleeding a bit and holding onto him tight. she was shaking and a tear rolled down her face. Her wall wrapped around his member tightly, but they like wet silk that throbbing against him.

Erick panted hard and started to slowly suck on her nipples. He started to thrust slow and deep. He loved how tight and warm her pussy was

He howls loudly and lightly bites her nipples. He rubbed her clit lightly. He started thrusting harder and faster

She cries out. Her walls started to get tighter around his member. She screams as she orgasms. Her wall clenching tight, throbbing hard. Her body jerking, her hips bucking. she whimpering.

He howled loudly and rolled over with her on top. He started bouncing her up and on his dick. He bounce her fast and wild. He could feel himself getting ready to cum

He flipped over again so she was back on her back. He howled loudly as he started shooting stream after stream of cum into her. He pulled out of her and shot a few streams of cum all over her body

She gasps as she feels him cum into her and on her. She looks at him, She wondered he know cumming side of her might get her pregnant.

Erick panted hard and smiled at her. "God that felt great" He knew their was a chance of getting pregnant but he didn't care

Back
Top Bottom