Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

He lays on the bed next to her and licks her face. " I love you " He held her close to him and cover them with a blanket

He fell asleep holding her. He snored lightly and he started having nightmares. His nightmares were about her and the kids getting hurt

she wakes up 3 hrs later and changes thier dipars and nurses them. she puts them back to bed after they fall asleep again. She looks at him and shakes him.

He get out of bed and walks over to the babies. He smiles at them and walked out of the room. He walked into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water

He sat at the table as his head started to spin and pound. He started to remember a little from his life before his coma

She wakes up three hours later to feed the triplets again. She sees he gone, She goes to the kitchen. She pulls her robe close cause it getting cold out. "Dear you okay?"

He looked at her and shook his head. "My head its pound and spining" He held the sides of his head and stood up. "I'm going for a run" He kissed her deeply and then left the house

He made his way through the woods. He stood when he came to a huge house. He started to remember the house. He walked up to the front door and knocked on it

Hours later he walked back into the bedroom and smiled at her. He alid down next to her and kissed her lightly. "Sorry i worried you my love "

The next morning he wakes up and gets out of bed. He walks into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for them. He hummed lightly as he cook breakfast

He walked into the room with a tray of food. "Ny love you eat i'll take care of the kids." He smiled at her. He put the tray on the bed and took the kids from her.

He tickled and played with the kids. He changed their diapers and made funny faces at them. "How can something so small make such a big stink" He let them pull his fur

Back
Top Bottom