Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

Melda.Starsong

Supernova
Suki was standing in the grocery store trying to decided what kind of meat she get for supper. Her black hair curled and hanging around her shoulders, Her deep green eyes Falls on the good Stew meat. She tells the in store butcher she wander a pound of the good stew meat. She thought she make Beef Bourguignonne for supper. Once she got the meat. She heads to get the vegetables that she need then she had to get the wine. She runs into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry." She said as she looked up and saw a handsome wolf anthro.

Erick smiled at the beautiful young woman who bumped into him. "Oh no worries it was my fault. He looked over her body and smiled at her. Her body was already peaking his interest. He then started stew meat. "Let me guess you are making beef bourguinonne" He smiled at her and waited for her answer

"Yes I am." Suki said with a smile. She looked like she was from a different era. She looked like a 1940's pin up girl. She had jeans and nice shirt on, Her lips painted red. She Goes grab a bag of baby carrots, Celery, Potatoes, Onion, Mushrooms. She find the fresh herbs and grabs ones she needs. She looks back at him. "um..do you know where the Tomato paste is?" She asks blushing a bit. She was new here.

Erick walked with her and nodded. "Yes i do " He smiled at her and grabbed her some tomato paste. "So since your new here would you aloud this mangy wolf join you for dinner tonight" He smiled at her and waited for her answer.

"Alright." She smiles and takes the tomato paste from him. She sets it in her basket. "Shot I forgot the bacon." She blushed in embarrassment. She head back to the meat counter to get some.

Erick followed her and smiled lightly. "If you don't mind me saying you have the most attractive body and face i've ever seen" He looked at her and his tail wagged lightly

"Thank you." She smiles and orders thier good bacon. She takes it once it wrapped and heads for the wine. "How long have you lived here?"

Erick smiled at her and thought for a moment. "I've lived in this town since i was born." He walked with her to get the wine. "So how old are you "

"I'm 25. That must be nice." She looks at the red wines. "How old are you?" She find the one she wants and places in into her basket. She goes find the beef stock.

He shrugged. "I don't know how old i am " He rubbed the back of his head. "I only woke up from my coma a few months ago" He smiled at her and picked out a red wine. "This is the best they offer its my treat"

She looks at him sadly. "Im sorry." She looks at the wine he grabbed. "Okay." She grabs the beef broth and head for the check out.

Erick walked with her to the check out."So why did you move to this town " He smiled at her and his tail wagged lightly

"To get away from my sisters. They bugging me about when I was going to married and have children." She puts her basket on the belt and grab chocolate bars. puts them in the basket too.

Erick looked at her and smiled lightly."Well they seem silly " He looked at her lightly. "I would be having alot of sex"

She blushes and shakes her head. she pays her her stuff and heads out of the store. She not the type for one night stands. She looked for someone to commit to.

Erick looked at her and smiled lightly. He walked with her. "But to be with you i would wear a collar" He looked at her and smiled. To his kind wearing a collar was a way to show he was taken

She blushes darker red. She never collar anyone. She believed that anthros and nekos where human too that non of the such be collared. She head to her apartment building.

Erick smiled at her and followed her to her apartment. "So do you not like the idea of putting a collar on someone " He smiled at her and his tail wagged lightly

"No I dont. I just think it best to treat anthros like yourself and nekos like normal humans." She goes up to her apartment and unlocks the door.

Erick looked at her and smiled lightly. But if i wanted you to collar me " He looked at her and waited for her to invite him in

Erick walked in and smiled as he shut the door behind him. He walked into the kitchen. "Am i not sexy enough to be collared by you " He smiled lightly as he waited for her answer

Back
Top Bottom