Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuna/Kalliana: Prosper

Kal holds her as she cums, feeling the electric heat every where their skin touches. He kisses her neck as she starts to come down. "Good girl... relax... breath... Fuck, are you beautiful when you cum..." His cock twitches, but he ignores it as he continues to caress her body, attempting to get her relaxed yet stay aroused.

Yuna relaxes and slows her breathing. The intensity simmers down to a burning fire like before. She never felt anything like that in her life. she wanted more... more of him...all of him....

Kal kisses her neck as he trails a hand up her inner thigh. Feeling her relax, he whispers in her ear," I want you. I NEED you... I love you, and I want to be PART of you... If you'll let me."

Yuna kisses Kal lips passionately. "Yes i want it. I want to fulfill all of your desires." yuna whispers to him.

Kal growls deep in his throat at her words, but know's, at least this first time, he has to be gentle. He lifts her up and slowly lowers her onto his cock.

Yuna moans loudly. "ooo." a feeling of pain and pleasure fill her. Kals cock fills her fully, causeing her core to tighten around his mass. it is uncomfortable for the first few seconds but the gradually the pain is gone. all that yuna feels is steaming hot pleasure raidiating from her core.

Kal moans at how tight she is. "Nnngh... Yuna... so tight... My Yuna..." He starts moving her up and down, thrusting into her slowly. he licks and sucks a nipple into his mouth.

yuna moans and grinds against him slowly. "mmm oh god! oh Kal....yes! this feels so good. I love you so much Kal!"

Kal begins to speed up, thrusting a bit harder. He rolls the nipple between his teeth before switching to the other one. He grips her ass in one hand and caresses her thigh with the other one.

Yuna bounces up and down. With every bounce she feels the pleasure stronger and stronger.
she can feel it in her bones. Its makes he quake and shiver. The electricity is blasting through her. Yuna doesnt know how much more she can take but no matter what, she wont stop until Kals desires are filled.

Kal wraps his arms around her and turns laying her on the couch. He starts changing the thrust of his hips and grabs her breasts. He's going faster and faster with each thrust, the electric heat driving him mad.
"Yuna... fuck... So good... so close... love you... love you... Love you... Love You...LOVE YOU!!!"
He thrusts hard and deep as he cums, tense as he fills her;

Back
Top Bottom