Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuna/Kalliana: Prosper

"okie dokie." yuna eats a little bit of her chocolate and lays out her clothes and grabs a towel.
"im going to take a hot shower and rest up...."
she turns to kal. "finishing up that chocolate and eat your burger. if you need me just call out."
yuna stares at kal for a few seconds taking him all in. when she realizes what shes doing she hurries to the bathroom.
(what was that about?) yuna thinks as she closes the door to the bathroom.

Kal rolls his eyes and eats his meal. As he its there his mind wanders.
"A little mother hen, Yuna is! Hahaha, Yoda... Maybe we should get a tv... Naw, too expensive and not something I'd steal. The unsellables are justified because they'd get thrown out anyway, but that wouldn't be... Though cuddling up with Yuna to watch a movie... Her in my arms leaning against me, her hair smelling so good, her skin soft under my hands ... ... ... GAH! What am I thinking!? Yuna could never be attracted to me... Well if I found out what her ideal lover looked like and changed to that... No, I'd still be me, and if I did that it'd only be about sex, if it even worked, because she would still know it was me and she probably wouldn't be able to look past that... I wish..." He falls asleep and dreams about Yuna in the shower and joining her and making love to her...

yuna turns on the water and begins to slowly peel her clothes off one article of clothing at a time. her mind begins to wander..
"why was i thinking kal. kal doesnt see me that way. I know that i have had feelings for kal for awhile..but to him im just someone he is supposed to protect. i wonder if kal has someone that he loves..or even just likes...i hope im not holding him back from his special someone..." yuna lets her underwear drop to the ground and tests the water of the shower with her arm. she climbs in and begins to wet her hair. after she lathers and rinses her hair she reaches for the bar of soap and begins slowly gliding it across her body lathering her body. "i wish....kal would see me like this...touch me like this.....NO! never....not possible...im definately not ideal...i shouldnt be thinking llike this its wrong." she focuses on the drain at the bottom of the tub and begins to rinse her body.

"snap out of it yuna. you werent meant to be loved..."

*KAL'S DREAM SEQUENCE*
Yuna's naked and wet under the spray of hot water as she reaches for a bar of soap. She slides it up and down her body, slowly, sensually.
Kal opens the door queitly, naked and hard. He shuts the door and locks it, watching Yuna through the curtain.
She hears the lock click and calls out,"Kal, is that you? Do you need something?" She sticks her head out the curtain and sees him. She looks confused tilts her head at his naked body.
Kal comes closer and tilts her haed upward," Yes. Yes, I do. I need you." He kisses her and moves into the shower with her. He breaks the kiss and looks in her eyes,"Please, Yuna. I love you and I can't stand not being with you. Please."
Yuna wraps her arms around him, her soapy skin sliding against his, and whispers "Yes" before kissing him.
He holds her to him and touches her every where he can and starts kissing her neck, trailing down to her breasts and taking her nipple in his mouth.
His hands rove over her skin caressing her, her moans permeating the air as the water slicks their skin. He moves downward trailing kisses toward her heat. He inhales her smell and growls in the back of his throat before licking between her lips. She moans and braces against the slip bar. Her delves and licks and sucks till she starts to shake, starting to orgasm. He slides a finger into her core as she goes over the edge. He stands up but continues to finger her as he kisses her neck.
"I want to be inside you, to complete us, to feel you. Please." he whispers in her ear. She grabs his penis and guides him toward her as his hand moves from her core. He takes her hand off and takes control of the movement. As he slides in her she winces, and and cries out in pain when he breaches her barrier. He holds her close and kisses her saying soft words as she slowly relaxes. He begins to move slowly, tenderly, yet building up speed. He kisses her as she begins to moan in plaesure. He starts going faster, trying to make her come as he holds out. As she begins to shake with her orgasm, he goes faster before crying out and ejaculating.
"I love you"

yuna steps out of the shower and begins drying off. she finishes drying her hair when she reaches for her clothes when she realizes her clothes are in the bedroom where kal is.
"shit. oh well its now or never." yuna wraps her towel around her and musters up the courage to leave the bathroom.
yuna opens the door. seeing that kal is asleep she tip toes across the room to her clothes.
as see reaches for her clothes

..."i love you." she turns around quickly
"what?!" yunie covers her mouth with both hands realizes that she has been to loud...but it was too late.
she was too loud and well... the curtain (or towel in this case) had fallen.

Kal startles awake and looks around for the source. He sees Yuna standing in the middle of the room naked and realizes that as hard as he was from the dream, he is now about to explode. She was more beautiful than in the dream, the blush on her face that traveled down her body was just sinful. Before he can think he gets up and practically sprints to her. He gentky moves her hands and kisses her, moaning at her taste.

yuna is in complete shock. her body moves on its own.
"dont over think it yuna. omg....my body is...moving on its own. this cant be happening. kal is kissing me! No! this isnt really happening!
mmm.... yes it is...." yuna touches his waist on both sides gently and runs her hand up his chest. his body is on fire. its heated she know it...no she can feel it. as she gently bites his bottom lip and begins to suck on it she begins to feel he body heat as well.
"its like....electricity...fire...what is this feeling?" she takes his essence, slowly drinking him in.
"i want this...no i need this...i want him to touch me...no need...i need him to."
she tries to speak.... nothing comes out. finally "k-k-kal..."

Kal feels her touching him and (OH FUCK~) biting his lip. He runs his hands over her skin, electricity flowing through him at the touches. She says his name and he moans at the husky tone of her voice,"Yuna, mmmm, yes? Do you want to stop? Nnnngh, It will be hard, so fucking hard... But if you do I-I can..."

yuna shudders as his hands feel like a little electric fence feeding her current of energy into a firey essence.
she reliquishes a pleasurable moan as she speaks, "om-ma... p-pp plea-se...n-nngh"
why cant she get the words out... no Kal..i want you..i need you..i love you. love....LOVE!
He had said he loved her?! he did! she was sure of it! Or...was she? was she mistaken?
yunas mind is swirling. she cant stop over thinking. she doesnt know what to do.
"what do i do...? what do i say?!"

Kal winces and steps back, trying to stop touching her, but can't seem to. "I u-understand. I-I sh-shouldn't have done th-that. Y-you deserve better than... me..."
He finally drops his hands and turns away, tears gathering but he stops the before they fall." I'm sorry... Your just so beautiful and smart and kind and hardworking andIloveyou..."

yuna's mind stops running. "he said it again....he does love me....but...why did he stop...no i wanted this...
but...he stopped for me. because he loves me...i see....say something yuna...dont let this moment die say something...do something...anything!" assertiveness and dominance come over her. yuna takes a step forward. not of her own will but of her heart's. she grabs Kal's wrist tightly and swings him around, pulling him closer to her.
staring up into Kals eyes, the demi-angel becomes very aware of her nakedness and vulnerability.
in a stern, gentle , voice she replies "You dont know...what you have done to me...."

Kal winces again and looks away,"I... I'm sorry. I was... and you where... and I couldn't help it. Please... Please forgive me."

Still holding on to his wrist, she blushes.
"I want....I...l-love...." she cant finish her words. she cant hold it in anymore. "No more waiting.
No more hiding..action speak louder than words right yuna? then just do it. if you cant say it, then show him how much you love him."

Yuna pulls him closer, lets go of his wrist and brings his face down to hers. she kisses him deeply. her semi-hards nipples grazing his shirt. she kisses Kal deeper. taking in all of his essence all over again as if it was the first time. electricity and fire run through her like a surge. she hold him there hoping he doesnt pull away. Hoping he feels the same. Hope.... Faith...." Have faith yuna." Kal had said that to her when they had first met in that scarey wooded area.... Yunas heart flutters. "hes the one that said that to me....that means...for him...i will.."

Kal is stunned for a moment, fire and electricity flaring across his nerve endings as she kisses him. -Wait, does this mean...? ... Oh Fuck IT!-
He starts kissing her back with fervor, holding her close, almost lifting her in the air. Tears roll down his face as it overwhelms him.

the action of Kal's embrace floods her with and overpowered feeling. Yuna moans a little and drinks in her guardians fervoring behavior. he did not reject her and his feelings were the same. she knew this fully now. his actions had filled yunas faith in herself and in him. She knew in her heart she didnt have to tell him what to do...actually she didnt care. she wanted him to do whatever he desired. she needed his desires. she would do anything to satisfy him. she would be his slave if he desired.

yuna gripped Kal waist and pressed her fingertips inward, tightening the grip on him so he could go anywhere. she bit his bottom lip and then inserted her tongue into his mouth and ran it across his teeth. her hands moved up his sides onto his chest where she rubbed slowly working her way to the middle and begins slowly unbutton the severely wrinkle shirt.

He made her feel loved...and she WOULD show him that tonight.

Kal sucks on her tongue as he lets her undress him. He caresses her ass, stifling the urge to slap it.
He knows she's a virgin, as while she faced many horrors, THAT wasn't one of them. He has to be gentle... He can't stand the thought of hurting her.
He moves his other hand to touch her breasts, rubbing his thumb over the nipple.

yuna shudders in pleasure as she finishes unbuckling her guardians pants and lets the drop to the floor along with his boxers. the demi-angel lets out a small sigh of pleasure. "ngha..." yuna retrieves her tongue and lips from her lover and
begins biting Kals chest softly while pressing up against him. she can feel his manhood grazing her inner thigh. she continues her biting frenzy all over his chest while entangling her fingers in his hair.

Kal groans as his penis touches her, making it twitch. As she nips and bites at his skin he pinches her nipple and grabs her ass, his fingers grazing her lips.
"Yuna..."

she lets out a passionate moan. "ooo... Yes Kal?" she looks up at him with hungry, firey eyes.

Kal kisses her as he takes one of her hands and places it on his cock. He wraps her fingers around it, showing her how to move. He then puts his hand on her heat, trailing a finger inside, brushing her clit.

yuna strokes Kals growing cock as demonstrated. she tightens her grip slightly to intensify the pleasure.
a shiver of pleasure runs up her spine causing goosebumps across her body. her legs get weak and shakey.
a moan bounds from her chest and out through her lips. "ohhhh."
her moaning doesnt stop there. the more Kal massages the more the moans come. "mmm.mmmm ooooh mmm..mm"
her legs get weaker and weaker

Kal stops, but only long enough to carry her to the couch. He sits down and pulls her thighs up on his, and then continues to massage her clit. He puts a hand on the back of her head to tilt it as he kisses, licks and sucks on her neck, valiantly keeping from biting her to mark her as his. He slips a finger i her core and uses his thumb to rub her clit.

"oh god! oh my! nngh nghh! Oh Kal!" yuna cannot contain herself anymore. the pleasure is running through her fast. the strokes Kal harder and faster. "Kal...i d-dont know h-how much more i c-can take! it f-feels so g-good!"

Kal lifts his head and reaches down to stop her hand which has him close to cumming. He adds another finger inside her, moving quicker. He whispers in her ear,"Come for me, Yuna. Let go." He kisses her under her ear.

Yuna cannot take it anymore. The pleasure is too much. Syuhe archs her back and begins to moan loud. "I...Kal...oh...shit...im going to come....IM COMMING....AHHH NGHHHAAAAAAA! A surge of electricity and fire floods her body fiercely causing her to shudder and shake.

Back
Top Bottom