Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A price to be paid (Vesta & Chaos)

She felt his body leave hers, but his fingers kept her mind from registering what was happening. Mia's hips continued to rock against him, until his fingers slid out of her for the last time. She only barely knew what he was doing as he lowered himself over her. Moaning softly as he entered her virgin hole. At the very moment she caught on to what was happening her thrust hard breaking through her hymen. Instinctively her body tried to pull away from the sudden pain, but he held her in place, continuing his hard thrusts. The pain disappeared just as suddenly as it had appeared. Her noises of pain soon turned into soft moans. Her mind told her she didn't want this, but her body told her she did. Mia's slender legs wrapped around him slightly, as she tried to meet his pace.

He was surprised that she responded so well, she wasn't the first virgin he had taken in bed, yet she quickly worked past the pain and started to match him in pace. His thrusts grew deeper and slower, his lips moving along her neck as he nipped at her skin. "Such a good little prisoner. I should have you write the ransom note myself." He said, and gave her a quick hard thrust before returning to a slower pace. His hand pressed to the bed on either side of her as he started to roll his hips, and he felt that he may cum soon. "I think I'll fill you with my seed, unless you wish to swallow it instead."

As he slowed down it became more enjoyable, she was able to keep pace better. For the time being she would just enjoy this, then contimplate to effects later. Her moans grew louder as she got closer to another climax. Her fingers dug into the skin of his shoulders, "please cum with me," she asked her hips arching into his. Mia pulled his mouth to hers, her muscles clenched around him, urging him to cum.

He came inside her, his hot seed splashing into tight pussy, she was no longer an innocent little virgin girl.
He pulled back, panting, and squirted the last of it onto her face, aiming for her mouth so she could taste some of his cum. He smirked, and stepped back. "I'm going to wash off, you can shower after me and put on a show while you do it. You need to learn how to entertain me. Don't think for a moment I'm falling for you. You've just become my sex slave. Although from your actions you seem like you'll be pretty happy with this." He said, and moved to shower stripping on his way over He was in and out of it within a minute. He dryed off and put some fresh pants on, and then pulled up a chair.
"Well girl, entertain me."

Back
Top Bottom