Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The forest of Gradanula ( Angel_Kaikaki and zellsantal)

"That would depend of what type of dark elf, if of the old ways the female only mate for another for power, the more childen she have the more could offer for trade and such. For me and those that is part of the kingdom I'm in however we are more loving. We know each other and if get a close bond to each other in the form of love we marry and stay with each other until one parts from this world or both much like humans do. Or some humans at the very lest. Is that what you were wanting to know?" he asked her as kept moving, he didn't stop or slow down too much while he thrust in and out of her. It was getting much easyer to slide in and out of her so he start picking up his speed.

"yes thank you." she said smiling. She felt his pace pick up, she moans a bit louder. she holding onto him. she feel the tip of his cock press against her cervix as her thrust into her. She started panting, her body getting hot enough that steam was coming off of it from the cold. She shivers a bit. the fire was dying out cause all the wood had been turn to ash for the most part.

He kept moving for a little bit until he felt the fire going out on him, looking back at it he could see it was almost gone. "Dame, um give me a minute will ya, I know you don't like me burning more wood but still it would keep us warm a little longer." he told her before he slide out of her, he didn't like it but still he quickly grab some more wood that was laying there and add it to the fire. Once he was done with that he quickly gets back with her, covering then both with the blankit and he slide himself back into her once more. She was still tight around him and he enjoy it very much. "So tell me how does it feel and how close are you?" he asked her.

Cygnea lets him pull out and get the fire started again. She looks at him as gets back on top of her. she gasps as he slides back into her. she blushes when he asked her. "It feels good. close an I?" She looks at him wondering what that means. She moves her hips a bit.

He though she knew what he was talking about but then again this might be the first time she ever done anything sexual with herself. He smiles at her "it's called an orgasm or cum as another word for it, a feeling that builds up within you. I'm sure your feeling something right now so you try to hold it off much as you can until you can't no more and let your self go. When you do its a powerful wave of pleasure. Normaly when one is close he or she lets them know so can ether try to hold a little longer so the partner can cum with them or let them know there ready so both can cum at the same time."

"Okay. this was the first time Ive ever heard anything like that." She blushed. She felt something building in her belly but it be a while till it be to the pion her was talking about, she looks at him and kisses his check softly. she left he still thrusting slowly. she wondered if it build up faster if he went faster.

Karless nodded to her before kissing her neck "Its alright, not sure how others of your kind able to mate with other race's without knowing what to do. I figure your sisters would have help you learn about it but again its alright." he slide his hands on to her hips now, he would go much much faster and harder on her sense she's now use to his manhood's size. He thrust his hips faster now and he could feel the very tip hiting against her very womb. He kiss her lips once more but this time slide his tongue into her month to play with hers

Cygnea cries out and arches her back. She feel him against her womb, the building starting to grow more. "we don't know anything about sex.' She Kisses him back and Caress her tounge against his. She holding him tight against her. Her hands on his upper back by his shoulder blade. "i feel funny.' She getting wetter, her walls where throbbing and tighting around him. Her body getting hot that sweat started to gleam on her skin.

"Heh I see, it makes sense. In ether case I'm glade to be your first and not some other one that might have just given you a bad expertise." he said as between his pating and gunting. "You must be getting close, by the feeling your giving my manhood your about to cum, so am I so hold on until you can't no more and I'll try to do the same." he said with a small smile as he now went all out on her and not holding back. He would wait until she came first before he would give her his hot seed.

She Nods and Cries out. Her walls pulling in against her cervix, They throbbing harder and tightening around him more. Her cries change pitch and got higher.She arched her back more. then a sudden burst of exasy flooded her viens. She screams out and cums hard. her body jerking, her juices rush out of her. Her walls got incerdable tight and throbbing hard. She whimpers as her body didnt calm down

He could feel her tighting his cock and knew she would blow at any time and ready himself when she would. Shortly after he could feel her suddenly cum and at that monment he thrust deep with her in and with a loud gron he came inside of her. Shooting his seed deep with her folds as he held her close to him. He held her tightly until he filled her with his seed before loosing his grip. He patted and breathing heavly as he was coverd in his own sweat and his cock soaked from her love juices but he didn't mind, the feeling pleasure was better then most he have done and wonder if could do it again or maybe some other time. "So Cygnea, how was that as your first time of pleasure?" he asked once they both have clamed down and catching there breath.

She Cries out feeling his seed fill her up. She held him tight just like he did. She was panting hard and her heart was pounding in her chest. Once she had calmed down she heard him speak. "I felt good." She looks up at him. her face was still flush, she leans up and brushed her lips against his. She not sure how to kiss someone. She pulled away and turns away. 'He most feel like I'm a child hat doesnt know anything.' She thought to herself.

It looked as if she was going to kiss his lips but then seen her stop only to pull and turn her head away. Karless wasn't sure what he said but seems made her feel uneasy. "Did I say something wrong?" he asked her and hoped he didn't upset her or anything. That he knew of both enjoyed what they done but then again main thats only what he thought. He waited for her reply and see what she would say about the matter.

She looks out as the snow was piling up more and more as the hours pass. "You must think I'm a child cause I don't know anything about being intimate with someone." She said a tear shines in her eyes. She felt like she going to shame her people cause she cant get a male to mate with her and birth the next generation.

"Not at all, in true even males of there first time they don't know what they should do and such sense its a new feeling. Its takes time of doing it over and over before know how to pleausre some one. Heh even at my first time I was afraid I did so pist poor that I might not get a woman for myself or any woman would look down at me as if I were as you said before, a child. So really you did nothing wrong, how can you if you don't know what you need to do." he told her before slowly sliding out of her and laying next to her. He get his blankit over them so to keep them both warm and the fire was still going so they should be alright for the night.

Cygnea nods understanding what he was saying. She Snuggles up to him, she wanted more but she not going to push him to mate with her until she felt that she had her fill of it. She looks up at him. She leans in again but stops when thier lips are bearly touching. She stay right there. She want him to show how to kiss.

He seen she was close to his face now, more to his lips really as if she wanted a nother kiss but wasn't sure if she should or not or thats not it looked to him. With a smile he went ahead and kiss her lips. "Heh you look like you want to do it again or is that just me thinking about it?" he asked her.

She kissed him back. "I want more but not going to push it if you don't want to." She turns her head away and blushed. She was incredibly embressed and shy right now cause this her first exprance with a male and she full of mixed emotions the only emotion stood out the rest was lust.

(sorry for taking so long, though may I ask what else you plan for this rp?)

He couldn't help but give a laugh "its alright, you don't have to be too shy about asking for another around or thats how some would call it. Some people want to keep going until they have there fill of pleasure before they feel they had enough. I would enjoy to do another round with you my dear, hmm how about you get on all fours and go form there." he said to her as he sat up some and give her the room she needed.

(its alright. I was thinking that humans distory the forest and she goes to live with him cause she got no else to go. when she comes to him she heavily pregnant. She starts to turn into an elf cause there no forest for her to care for. is that okay with you?)

She nods and turns over and gets on her hands and knees. She looks back at him. "Like this? it feels a bit embarrassing to be like this. I feel a bit like an animal." She said bits her lip and pulls him over her back. She plants a deep and passionate kiss on lips. She looks deep into his eyes. "If anything happens to this place would be okay If I come to find you?" She wish she put her hand on his cheek. She wanted him as her mate.

(Sounds good, wasn't sure what you had planned thats why i asked.)

"Heh well it is called the 'dogy style', but is another type of possession and one of many others like it. There is many ways to please a male or female and what I'm doing is giving you much pleasure as possible. Your enjoying your self and thats what matters to me right now being that this is your first day of sex. " he said to her as he got on top of her from behind as he was geting ready to put his manhood back in her he felt her kiss and it was odd feeling as well. It felt as if this was more then just a night of sex though he wasn't sure if he felt that way, he smiles however when she ask if could find him if something happens "I dout really anything will happen to your forest but yes it be alright, I help people so its my job to make sure all people thats within the kingdom safe as possible. Even if their Nymphs though they more likely look more human then anything." he said before he push himself back into her tight folds, his hands came around and cup her breasts only to squeeze them gently.

(yeah. plans always good to have)

"Okay." she blushes a bit. She cries out and shutters. She moves her hips and kisses him again. Her walls wrap themselves around his member tightly,they throbbing hard. They pull him in deeper. "Its good that you help people. you have a good heart under dark skin." She says smiling at him.

He gave a low moan as he could feel her hungry pussy taking as much as it could of his cock and he loved every moment of it. "Heh I like helping others, even if they ain't of my race. Though its hard at times when you have people who don't give a dame about this world and always have there greed in the way." he said to her before he start sliding in and out of her once more though his hands still on her breast he pinch her very nipples, not too hard but enough to give a few waves of pleasure to her.

She cries out and shutters. her his move against his. She love the fee of his cock deep inside of her. She looks back at him hoping he was enjoying himself as much as she was. She moves her hips forward then back again. she wanted feel him even deeper inside of her.

Karless could feel his cock hit against her very womb with each thrust and metting each of her thursts as well. He was enjoying himself and loving the feeling of her around his manhood as he pound her with it, his lips came next to her ear and whisper's "It seems you now got the hang of it and on top of it you are enjoying your self."

Back
Top Bottom