Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The forest of Gradanula ( Angel_Kaikaki and zellsantal)

Melda.Starsong

Supernova
Cygnea looked up at the clouds as the clouds rolled in. she thought is just be another rain storm. she tended to the trees and flower. she shivered at the sudden cold. Her sister Nymphs where not awake yet, But was always the first to rise and get ready for spring. She looked up as the snow started to fall. She shivered more and headed back to her home. the snow piling up faster. Her tan color dress was thin not for cold weather like this. She bear footed, She was beautiful as nymphs go, She had white flowers in her red hair. She keep moving forward she she fell onto her back. she Couldn't move anymore cause she so cold. she fought to stay awake but it no use. She closed her eyes. hoping that she not suffer didnt last much longer.

Karless rode on horse back though the forest thats just outside of the kingdom of Brightmoon, the land of the elfs. Many elfs of all kinds lived in the kingdom, even dark elfs such as he where in other parts of the world his kind would out casts. He wore his black armor with a think black fur cloak on his back and a elven longsword sheath to his left side as he rode. Hes also the captain of the gaurds of the kingdom and a very skilled warrior with use of magic. The dark elf was heading back to his home town thats on the edge of the kingdom's boarders, of that was until he thought he saw in the corner of his eye something or some one fell. Stoping his hourse for moment he went ahead and check out the area, maybe it was just his mind playing ticks on him sense he had been working harder this pass year but still something told him it wasn't his a mind trick.

Shortly after he suddenly saw what looked to be a woman on the floor, the clothing she was wearing was not for the cold what so ever 'what was this woman thinking, its cold as hell and she is dressed as if it was summer already. Geting off his horse he seen only her back in front of him, once close he got on one knee and gently move her body just enough to see what she looked like. He blinked in surprized as he see a beautiful young woman laying there before him. Quickly he check to see if she was alive which she was but just barely, he had to do something very soon or else she would die from the cold. He put his heavy cloak over her and then wraping it around her. Looking around he saw a cave about twenty feet away from him. he quickly gets her and carryes her to the cave. Once there he right away made a fire by geting what try wood he could find and useing some magic to light the wood on fire. He also got his horse in as well to keep it warm.

Cygnea shivered and blinked feeling the warmth what she thought was the sun. she opened her eyes to see it was wood that was burn. She let out distrat cry. She tear rolled down her cheek and landed on the stone floor where the tear had dropped a flower started to grow. The winter storm started to get worse outside. It not safe for anyone or animal to be out.

She looked at the horse and goes to him. she put her hand on his nose and hugged him. the horse didnt move nor was scared of this women. She whispers to the horse in ancient language that use to form elvish later on. she pet the horse soothingly and talked to him.

Karless have gone a bit further into the cave to make sure there wasn't anything any any one for that matter living here. He didn't feel like getting attack from out of no where and plus it helps to know the layout of your area just in case one gets attack, thats part of his training. His elven ears in the other hand heard a distrat cry back at the camp, he hoped everything was alright as he quickly turned back towards the camp. With his hand on the hilt of his sword and ready to be drawn as he gotten closer to where he left the young woman and his mont. Once back at the camp he could see the woman with his horse, he ease up some as he let go of his hilt "Well its good to see your alright, you were pretty frozen when I found you."

Cygnea heard the voice of a male behind her. She turned her head and looked at him with eyes the color of spring time. She didn't understand him. "I don't understand you." She said in the language that she speaking earlier. She had an air about her that she not human nor elf. She looked as his foot was close to the young flower. she ran to it and kneed down and kissed it. It started to grow and bloom. She looked up at him. She was a woodlen Nymph, she cared for the plants and animals of the forest.

Karless blinked when she replyed to him, he didn't understand her words and more likely its the same with her. Luckly however one of his spells he learned would fix that problem, its one that would able to understand any language so they could understand eachother much better. He chated a few words and about to speak once more until he see her come to his footing, which next to one was a flower, he step away so to give her some room before he kelt down to her level. Seeing the flower he dawn to him that there wasn't one before that he knew of and in a place like this how did it grow with such cold? Be put that thought aside for the time being as he looks at the woman "Can you underatand me now?" he asked her, with spell he cast she should understand him fully.

Cygnea looked at him and smiled. "yes I can." She said her voice like a babbling brook. She looks at the flower give it much love and attenchen that only a woodlen spirit/ nymph would give to it. "It such a pretty little thing. why did you burn the wood cant you feel it pain?" she looked at him with sad eyes and tear falls another flower sprouts where the tear fell. She tends to the flower too. she kisses it and helps it grow just like its sibling. the woodlen elves know that it was the nymphs of the forest that tended to the trees, plant life, and animal life of the forest that they refused to harm things cause it could anger them. they use dead trees and fallen branched for fire wood. they leave gifts for the nymphs in for of a new plant the caltvated or berries. without knowing it he had saved a nymph with a great honor and they nymph would allow him to mate with her for a season. but how nymphs reproduce was mystery to them cause there no male nymphs only female.

Be blinked before looking at the fire he made, then something did came to him, something that the wood elfs would talk about some times and wonder if she was a nymph. It prove she was when he seen a tear go down on the ground and another flower grew, the same as the other one. Now he knew what he have with him though what he have heard the nymphs this would be early for them. "I don't feel it's pain, if not doing this you would die in the cold and so would I. Its part of how most people live, it was wood that was already boken off from trees and such so it would have died anyways. I am sorry if you feel their pain but if you think about it I think it would rather you have live instead." he said to her though he knew that might fully help her feel better about the wood but still he at lest tryed. "My name is Karless, head commander of Rosewood gaurds, may I ask your name and ... are you a nymph by chance? That is if you don't mind me asking? " he asked her.

Cygnea looked at him. she nod understanding his reasoning. She looks at the horse and gently pulls him in farther from the cold entrance. She looked at him again on the horse was settled in. "I'm Cygnea. yes I am a nymph of this forest. Thank you for saving me.' She said kneeling in front of him. She hoped the elves of this forest had taught him the custom of rescuing a nymph. she didn't want to saprise him by disrobing in front of him and waiting for him to do the same. She never had anyone rescue before but she know her people Custom and that normal after mating she would give birth the next spring to a new nymph.

"I see, I don't know much about your kind other then some things I heard from some of the other elfs." he said before he went ahead and sat on the floor infront of her. "Though I do have to ask why are you out already, I thought you would stay asleep a little longer sense well as you can see the snow ain't gone yet." he said and waited for a reply. He did recall that there wore something that Nymphs do when their lives are saved but he didn't remeber what it was. He been too bussy with his job to worry about it.

(sorry for it being short.)

Cygnea looked at him as he sat down. she looked outside as he talked then she looked back at him. " The snow was melting and the spring wind was blowing early and it had been raining. I've always been the first of my sisters to wake and get everything ready for spring. then the chill wind came out of no where. then the snow started to fall. I was trying get back home to my sisters and the warmth.' she said. She looks at him and slips off her dress. Her body was perfection under her flowy gown. she stood there for him.

(its alright)

"I see, I can understand what you were doing and it did make sense. It's not your fult becuase of the weather. I'm just glade I found you before froze to death." he said with a smile before he blinked with what she was doing next. She slip off the dress she had on and stood naked infront of him "what are you doing?" he asked, he wonder if it was a reward for saving her which he could understand but really she didn't have to or thats what he belived. Not that he was marryed or have some one for himself as of yet but still he didn't want to make her feel she had no other choice, unless its a rule of her kind.

"Its custom for my kind that who saved us is allowed to mate with us. haven't ever wondered why their is no male nymphs only females?" She asked him. She sat down on the stone and looked into his eyes. It not like she forcing herself to do it. this kinda only way to continue her species, its to mate with a rescuer or find a male that she smitten by. she looks down like he didn't want her. she wondered if she wasn't pretty enough for him.

The look she gave seem as if he didn't want to take her offer, really he didn't mind just he never encounter her kind before so he didn't know their customs and such. He smiles and brings his hand to her to cup her chin and lightly lift her face to met his own. "Don't think as if your not good enough or anything like that. You are a very lovely woman, just I hardly know much of your kind so I didn't know of your customs. Lucky for you I am not with anyone, otherwise I would have to refuse." he said with a smile. "Though most of my love making is in more of a more compable room but I guess on a fur cloak would have to do." he said as he let go of her chin and start taking off his armor.

She watched him take of his armor and she sat there. "Its alright not many males get the chance your getting." She said simple. she couldn't tell hi about he be helping give birth to the next generation of her kind. It was unspoken thing to talk about with protenchal mates. "I understand elves more loyal to thier mates then human men are to thier mates." she says looking down. Her father was a human male that had a mate but he didnt care about her feelings, he mated with her mother anyway. then left never to see him again. she swallows hard getting ready for what was to happen. she might not see him for some time after the season has ended.

"I have to agree to that, but I guess its part of there nature. Though you said its mating, is that more ruled as in if you mated with that person you stay with that person or does it work differently?" he was asking as he took the finaly piece of his armor off leaving him iwth only his shirt and pants on. He walked over to his horse and gets out a havey blankit, it would be big enough for both of them and it would keep them warm as well. "Also if your kind never have males then how does fall in love and stay with that man or is it normal as other race's?" he asked while puting his blankit on the ground for them.

Cygnea gets up and lays on the blanket. she looks up to him. "For our race we can mate with same person for rest of our live if the partner lives that long that is. But sometimes we mate with our rescuer or we become smitten by male. we can choose not to mate at all. My sisters and I all have different fathers but unlike other races we don't look down on it. its just simple how we have to continue our race. for without us what happen to the forest and the animals?" she said logicaly. She looks at him still clothes while she was naked on the blanket.

"Heh thats understandable, and again I don't have a problem with it So how many ... mates have you gone though already or is this your first time mating?" he asked her while he start taking off the rest of his cloths. He haven't had a good time for a good few months anyways so he didn't mind having some fun with this woman. In a few monments he stood naked infront of her with his dark gray skin and well toned body. She would able to see his large manhood just between his legs, it was about a foot long and about an inch and an half thick with a black mushroom tip. Once his cloths were off he slowly move towards her and geting on top of her.

She lets him get on top of her. She was respectful and not stare at his manhood. She looks up at his face that loomed over her. "Your the first mate i've taken.' She says a bit of nervousness colored it. she took a deep breath and spread her legs open for him. Her womanhood was hot, drenched, and throbbing. she was blushing and turned her head away from him. waiting got him to plunge into her.

So this would be her first time, he would be gentle with her in that case. Though he was surprize that she was already ready for him and spreeding her legs for him as well. He gently take his hand on her face and gently move it to face him again "Hey its alright, being this is your first I'll be gentle with you. Besides, I need some help geting my freind down there awake if you know what I mean?" he asked her in a whisper as he guid with his other hand one of her hands and place it on his manhood before he kiss her very lips.

She kisses him back gently. Her hand strokes him gently. She pulls her lips from his for a moment. " thank you being so kind and gentle with me." she said softly. she placed her lips back on his and strokes him a bit faster. she hope she was doing it right. Her place one of his hands between her legs and moved her hips a bit.

He couldn't help but chuckle "for your first time you sure are a horny one, and your welcome. I always try to treat women as people who need some kindness in their lifes when needing it. Though with the line of work its hard for me to stay that way depending what people I deal with." he said before kissing her lips again, his manhood started to get hard as she was stroking him. While he was rubbing he could tell how wet she already was, by the gods it seems she was ready for him the moment she saw him. After a little bit however he was ready to enter her, he aline the tip against her lower lips and looks at her "alright, here we go. Hang on to me if you need to for this will hurt for only a moment, afterword you'll feel a lot better that I give you my word on." he said before he slowly push and slide himself into her.

She whimpers as he pushed his manhood into her. she holds onto him. her inside felt a whole lot different. its was like very wet and really warm silk that wrapped itself around him and throbbing. Blood and her love juices coated his penis. She looks up at his face. She looked scared. soon he hit her cervix with the tip of his penis. "Is it in?" She looks up at him. her face a bit flush and there was little bit of pain left showing on her face.

He kept on pushing himself all the way until the whole thing was in her, he was surprized she could take it all in but he could feel how wet and tight around him. Karless gave a low moan as he felt the tightness around him before looking at her, he could tell she was scared as she asked her question. "Yes its in, just give it a little bit so your body can get use to the feeling. Once you do it will feel much better then that." he told her before he lightly kiss her lips and then her neck, trying to help calm her down and not be afraid of the feeling hes about to give her. After a while he start to slide himself in and out of her and leting her get the feel of his manhood in her, mean while he takes his hands on her legs and have them warp around his waist. He slide his hands on her nice ass and lift her lower body up a bit but still thrusting himself in and out of her slowly.

Cygnea Nods and lays there while she adjust to having him inside her. Soon enough she felt him move his hips back and forth. she moans softly and holds onto him while her tilt her up more. She wondered why her did that for. her legs where wrapped around his waist. Her insides responed back, loosing up a bit making it bit easier for him to thrust into her. She felt him deep inside her still. "tell me about your mating rituals?' She asked between her cries.

Back
Top Bottom